The Bowden Events & Weddings

Keller, TX

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

The perfect backdrop for your wedding!

The Bowden is a first-class venue with every detail carefully executed to express luxury and elegance. ​Holly Chapel will have your guests falling in love with it's cathedral ceiling framed by natural wood beams and the secluded backdrop nestled in an alcove of trees. The Ballroom can accommodate more ​over 400 of your family and friends, offering floor to ceiling windows to bring in the outdoor beauty and natural light. Come experience the beauty, call to schedule a tour!

Ballroom

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering

1745 Keller Parkway, Keller, TX (817) 379-1722
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 12/18/2017 Lori P

We recently hosted our daughter's wedding and reception at The Bowden and we were extremely pleased with everything! We booked before it was even halfway finished based on concept drawing and it lived up to every expectation. The Holly Chapel, Greater Keller Ballroom and the... Read More bride and groom's suites are gorgeous and spacious and we received many compliments on the venue. Cristina, Kyle, and Emily are wonderful to work with and very professional! They helped us plan for every detail. They were alway quick to respond to every question or concern. I would recommend The Bowden to anyone looking for a beautiful place to host an event.

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 DeShana B

The Bowden was absolutely the perfect venue! We booked the venue when they were beginning construction but from all of the conceptual pics I knew it would be amazing. Our wedding was one of the first couple of weddings at the venue which made it even more exciting! Cristina... Read More Mattoso (the Director of Sales) was very responsive and open to all of our needs. She made sure that I had everything I needed for my wedding day. The bridal and grooms suites are very spacious and comfortable for getting relaxing and getting ready! The chapel is absolutely stunning! I had about 230 guests and everyone was able to sit comfortably. Everything about this venue was awesome and our guests were so impressed by it. If you’re looking for a venue in the DFW area I would strongly suggest checking out the Bowden! It’ll be the best decision you make for your wedding.

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Antonio M

I'm Antonio a Southlake'Designer I'm planning a black Tie Dinner Dance for my mom and saw this Very Beautiful venue place it will be spacious and the Crystal Chandelier s that are goeing up. It's a place to defently look at before you make a decision .

Reviewed on 2/06/2018 Abby H

The Bowden was so great to work with! Cristina really helped to make our wedding day all that we hoped it could be! One of the things that was really great was the size of the bridal suite. I had 6 bridesmaids, and we had plenty of room to get ready! We used the in-house chef... Read More for dinner, and we got so many compliments on the food. Delicious! We have also gotten so many comments on how beautiful The Bowden was. I really couldn't have asked for more.

Reviewed on 1/28/2018 Sheila B

My daughter had her wedding at the Bowden and I can’t say enough about how beautiful this venue is! It’s perfect and everyone was so wonderful to work with. We used the in-house chef and the food was amazing! We highly suggest using this amazing venue for whatever your need may... Read More be.

Reviewed on 1/08/2018 Whitney S

Do not waste time at The Bowden! The management, especially Ms. Mattoso, is VERY unorganized. We were double booked on dates TWICE and we decided to throw in the towel after the second time. Not worth the effort, what will they mess up on your actual wedding if they can't hold... Read More someone's date after they've already paid! The first double booking was over someone's else's date that had been booked for over 100 days, they didn't realize this for another two weeks after we signed a contract on the same date.

2018-01-09T18:21:03 Response from the vendor

We are sorry we were not able to accommodate you in a satisfactory way. We did hold several dates for you and had a contract out to you for the available date you requested, we never had a signed contract from you or payment for... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/01/2018 Liz D

We went and saw the Bowden center right when it opened. We absolutely loved it, I saw pictures online and we were ready to put our deposit down immediately! So we went to have a tour and loved it (as expected). We had several questions for Ms. Mattoso which we asked and she... Read More informed us she would get back to us... she never got back to us even with emails and phone calls multiple times to them. I have no idea what happened but im so disappointed in the venue and the management