The Bowden Events & Weddings

Keller, TX

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

North Texas Newest Venue - Open July 2017

Welcome to The Bowden! The Bowden Events & Weddings was founded to be a first-class event and wedding venue centrally located just minutes from Dallas & Fort Worth, in the heart of Keller. In addition to the amenities listed below we offer a grooms suite, in-door and out-door ceremony options, 24'-31 ft. high ceilings, house linens, plates, glassware and flatware. What makes The Bowden unique is that we are a non-profit venue, therefore when you host your event at The Bowden, you are helping to support our mission of giving back to the community. We look forward to hearing from you and welcome the opportunity to meet you.

Ballroom

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering

1745 Keller Parkway, Keller, TX (817) 379-1722
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Antonio M

I'm Antonio a Southlake'Designer I'm planning a black Tie Dinner Dance for my mom and saw this Very Beautiful venue place it will be spacious and the Crystal Chandelier s that are goeing up. It's a place to defently look at before you make a decision .

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Antonio M