Instruments

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Sylvania, OH Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, (419) 280-4320

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Kayla G

The best decision we made in planning our wedding was hiring the Bradberries. THEY ARE AMAZING. People were on the dance floor the entire night & I received endless messages about how great the wedding (band) was. The Bradberries play all varieties of music so not only were... Read More our friends happy with the songs our grandparents loved them too!! Brad was extremely responsive and professional and made the logistical process easy…. Bonus: they even learn two songs for of your choosing before the wedding! If you are considering a band. DO. IT. but especially this band :)

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Sara T

Wow I can't say enough amazing things about the Bradberries! We had them at our wedding this June and they without our a doubt made our wedding. We heard from multiple guests how much they all loved them! Did a great job playing music for all generations and really reading the... Read More crowd. They will be your best wedding decision!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Zane P

We had the Bradberries play our reception this April and we loved them! We first saw them at the French Quarter in Perrysburg and were instantly hooked. The band handled everything during the reception from cocktail music, to bridal party introductions, to dinner music, and of... Read More course all the dance music. These guys sound great live and we loved how interactive they were with our guests. Everyone commented on how great the band was that night. We would recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Taylor B

The Bradberries were amazing at our wedding. We had come up with a schedule before our big day and we were running way behind. The Bradberries were very accommodating and changed the amount of breaks they were supposed to have so we could have our full amount of time. I had a... Read More very short list of "must-haves" at our wedding and a band was one of them. We could have not picked a better band. Everyone invited to our wedding reception was out on the dance for the entire time. If we would have gone to 2 am, I think everyone would have stayed and danced to 2am. We had so many compliments and they truly made our wedding. My twin is getting married next June, and they are hiring The Bradberries because they felt it was not a "must-have" on their list too! I would highly recommend this band to anyone. Like my mom said, "This is a no brainer decision."

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Andrea B

We hired the Bradberries for our wedding last year, and I can say that, without rival, they are the foremost wedding band for hire in the area. The consensus amongst the guests was absolutely, 100% a home run, and the wedding ceremony greatly benefitted from having them... Read More perform/MC. Not only are they a great band, able to span multiple music genres, but they are consummate professionals in their field. Very impressed with the responsiveness from the initial booking inquiry, to the big day. Also very open-minded and accommodating. I would say some of my requests "defied convention", but the band mates were more than willing to participate. Even convinced them to share the stage with the me for a rousing finale, heavy with impassioned crowd participation! They should be commended for their commitment, and enthusiasm for making your day as special as possible. Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Alexis P

Brad and his band are extremely entertaining. We first saw them perform at the Harbor Inn & Ale in Bolles Harbor, MI. My friends and I danced all night, so I decided they needed to perform at our marriage celebration! They were extremely accommodating and asked about song... Read More preferences, dress attire (I love their hats!) and anything else that would make our party memorable. And it definitely was! I never left the dance floor. Thank you The Bradberries for providing the soundtrack to my marriage celebration. I will definitely come and see you play anytime!

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Jessica J

When planning my wedding, I knew I wanted to have a fun, high energy reception where all my guests would have a great time. Hiring The Bradberries made this a reality! They brought amazing energy to our wedding reception and every guest was out on the dance floor having a great... Read More time! They provided music for our cocktail hour, dinner, and then dancing/reception! My husband and I had such a fun time dancing and I know our guests did too! The Bradberries learned 2 songs of our choosing for the reception and I really loved that. Brad was great to work with and easily accessible when we had any questions before the event. I would highly recommend hiring The Bradberries for any wedding!!! All of our guests are still raving about the amazing time they had! Worth every penny!