Instruments

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Sylvania, OH Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, (419) 280-4320

Reviewed on 12/05/2017 Andrew M

There are not enough words in my vocabulary to accurately praise "The Bradberries"! We hired them to play our wedding that took place in September of 2017, and from the very beginning, they were an absolute pleasure to work with. While searching for entertainment for the night,... Read More a friend recommended them and after reading very positive reviews on several sites and talking with people who have seen them perform, it was a no brainer to hire them for the reception even before we had seen them perform. And they absolutely did not disappoint! On a professional level, it was an absolute pleasure working with them to put everything together. It was very obvious they have been entertaining for a while and knew what to do to make sure everyone had a great time. They were quick to begin communicating what they needed from us and were quick in responding to any questions we had for them. They took the time to get to know us and what we were hoping to get out of the night. We quickly realized that with Brad as the MC for the night, we didn’t have to stress over anything and that in its self was worth having them involved. On the day of the wedding, they were fantastic. They went above and beyond to help make the day as smooth as it was. They did everything from joking and talking with us while they were setting up, to going out of their way to scramble to set up a microphone and a PA system for the outside ceremony when we realized we didn’t have one. They really worked to plug several holes that came up last minute to keep the day rolling smoothly. They were also extremely accommodating in working with us to add a few, probably not ever requested, things into the night that were really important to us. They were gracious enough to help fulfil my wife’s request to surprise me by stepping offstage and allowing their own guitar and microphone to be used by one of our friends to perform the song for our first dance. Once all of the formalities were complete, and it was time for them to start, there was not an empty spot on the floor! They seemed to know exactly the right songs to play at the right times. And every song they played, they played the hell out of! Everything from Brad strapping on a rubber butt and rapping to “Baby got Back” to absolutely killing the cover of “The Devil Went Down to Georgia” on the fiddle! The two songs they learned for us were done so well, it seemed like they were always a part of their set. Everyone from 9 to 90 was out on the floor the whole time they played and only sat down when they took a break. When we speak to people who attended, the band is always the first thing they mention. Everything from hiring them in the very beginning to when Brad took off the last of his oversized gimmicky hats at the end of the night was professional, personal, entertaining and was a huge part of making our day one that won’t ever be forgotten. We have seen them several times since they played our reception, and they always take the time to at least say “hi” and even throw some comments out to the crowd and at us before playing the songs they learned for our reception. If you’re looking for a group to entertain a crowd, with incredible music and energy, you will be missing out if you don’t choose the Bradberries! I cannot recommend them enough!

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Jaclyn P

I’m so happy we chose the Bradberries to perform at our wedding!! They sound amazing and play such a large variety of songs that everyone was able to enjoy and dance to. We also loved that they learned 2 songs we chose and also played the piano during our cocktail hour. Brad was... Read More so responsive during the wedding planning process and was very helpful along the way. He really helped set the timeline of the night and kept everything going as planned with emceeing, which was so helpful! I highly recommend the Bradberries – one of our best decisions in the planning process!!

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Meara S

I had so much fun at my wedding because of the Bradberries. They learned a new song for my first dance as well as working with a vocalist for our ceremony. Both were perfect. Their playlist has a huge variety, ensuring everyone will have a song to dance to. You will not be... Read More disappointed.

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Kayla G

The best decision we made in planning our wedding was hiring the Bradberries. THEY ARE AMAZING. People were on the dance floor the entire night & I received endless messages about how great the wedding (band) was. The Bradberries play all varieties of music so not only were... Read More our friends happy with the songs our grandparents loved them too!! Brad was extremely responsive and professional and made the logistical process easy…. Bonus: they even learn two songs for of your choosing before the wedding! If you are considering a band. DO. IT. but especially this band :)

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Sara T

Wow I can't say enough amazing things about the Bradberries! We had them at our wedding this June and they without our a doubt made our wedding. We heard from multiple guests how much they all loved them! Did a great job playing music for all generations and really reading the... Read More crowd. They will be your best wedding decision!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Zane P

We had the Bradberries play our reception this April and we loved them! We first saw them at the French Quarter in Perrysburg and were instantly hooked. The band handled everything during the reception from cocktail music, to bridal party introductions, to dinner music, and of... Read More course all the dance music. These guys sound great live and we loved how interactive they were with our guests. Everyone commented on how great the band was that night. We would recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Taylor B

The Bradberries were amazing at our wedding. We had come up with a schedule before our big day and we were running way behind. The Bradberries were very accommodating and changed the amount of breaks they were supposed to have so we could have our full amount of time. I had a... Read More very short list of "must-haves" at our wedding and a band was one of them. We could have not picked a better band. Everyone invited to our wedding reception was out on the dance for the entire time. If we would have gone to 2 am, I think everyone would have stayed and danced to 2am. We had so many compliments and they truly made our wedding. My twin is getting married next June, and they are hiring The Bradberries because they felt it was not a "must-have" on their list too! I would highly recommend this band to anyone. Like my mom said, "This is a no brainer decision."

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Andrea B

We hired the Bradberries for our wedding last year, and I can say that, without rival, they are the foremost wedding band for hire in the area. The consensus amongst the guests was absolutely, 100% a home run, and the wedding ceremony greatly benefitted from having them... Read More perform/MC. Not only are they a great band, able to span multiple music genres, but they are consummate professionals in their field. Very impressed with the responsiveness from the initial booking inquiry, to the big day. Also very open-minded and accommodating. I would say some of my requests "defied convention", but the band mates were more than willing to participate. Even convinced them to share the stage with the me for a rousing finale, heavy with impassioned crowd participation! They should be commended for their commitment, and enthusiasm for making your day as special as possible. Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Alexis P

Brad and his band are extremely entertaining. We first saw them perform at the Harbor Inn & Ale in Bolles Harbor, MI. My friends and I danced all night, so I decided they needed to perform at our marriage celebration! They were extremely accommodating and asked about song... Read More preferences, dress attire (I love their hats!) and anything else that would make our party memorable. And it definitely was! I never left the dance floor. Thank you The Bradberries for providing the soundtrack to my marriage celebration. I will definitely come and see you play anytime!

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Jessica J

When planning my wedding, I knew I wanted to have a fun, high energy reception where all my guests would have a great time. Hiring The Bradberries made this a reality! They brought amazing energy to our wedding reception and every guest was out on the dance floor having a great... Read More time! They provided music for our cocktail hour, dinner, and then dancing/reception! My husband and I had such a fun time dancing and I know our guests did too! The Bradberries learned 2 songs of our choosing for the reception and I really loved that. Brad was great to work with and easily accessible when we had any questions before the event. I would highly recommend hiring The Bradberries for any wedding!!! All of our guests are still raving about the amazing time they had! Worth every penny!