The Briarcliff Manor

Briarcliff Manor, NY

Book Your Wedding with The Briarcliff Manor

A HISTORIC VENUE IN BRIARCLIFF MANOR, NY

The Briarcliff Manor offers New York couples an elegant and stately venue for their wedding day. Located in Briarcliff Manor, New York, in the hills of Westchester county, this newly renovated mansion was built in 1902. The Briarcliff Manor has a colorful history, as home to a Wall Street financier named William Fuller, a Dutch circus owner who lived with his animals on the property and finally, a French restaurant. In fact, this house is rumored to have inspired Tara Estate, made famous in the film Gone With the Wind and was featured in several architectural magazines.

The full venue can accommodate up to 200 guests, who awe at the scenic views of the Hudson River and have access to the beautifully manicured grounds of the manor. Ceremonies can be held in the front of the house, on the large green lawn. The ceremony can be held with guests facing either the house or the scenic river view.

A back patio welcomes guests for cocktails and mingling with marble floors and comfortable lounge furniture, looking out onto another green expanse of lawn. Owner, Perry DiNapoli brings over 25 years of experience in creating memorable events. The Briarcliff Manor makes any wedding event a timeless affair with stunning photo opportunities.

All catering and beverage service is done on-site; no outside food is allowed with the exception of cake. Couples can choose from three wedding packages. All packages include passed hors d’oeuvres, food stations during the cocktail hour and a seated dinner. The packages vary in terms of how many appetizers and courses guests will be served. Each package can be individualized to meet a couple's budget and preferences. Additionally, couples can choose from unique add-on items, such as Italian ice treats or a jumbo pretzel on guests' departure.

All setup and linens are included in the wedding package and an event coordinator is there to make sure everything runs smoothly throughout the day. The Bridal Suite, with private restrooms, vintage furniture and grand mirrors, serves as an escape for the Bride. Our Groom's Suite, with private restrooms, masculine leather, dark wood furniture and a flat screen tv, serves as the ultimate man cave.

The Briarcliff Manor is known for working with couples to create an event that fits their vision for the day. Guests have some unique options to choose from in their wedding packages, including:

• An authentic antipasti display greeting guests as they arrive
  • A sundae bar with toppings as well as other dessert offerings to complement the cake
  • A make-your-own favor candy bar station

Affordable Elegance, Lasting Memories.

The Briarcliff Manor is your private estate. This turn of the century mansion is perched atop a hill overlooking the Hudson River; the perfect backdrop for your "I do!" Whether you are having an intimate affair or grand ball, The Briarcliff Manor can customize your special day, ensuring that your Wedding is as unique as you are as a Couple. We offer pre-ceremony attendant arrival packages, suites for Brides, Grooms & their attendants to prepare in. The Briarcliff Manor accommodates Ceremonies, Cocktail Hour & Receptions as well as extended packages. Make an appointment today to see your mansion estate, The Briarcliff Manor.

Estate, Historic Venue, Restaurant, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Shuttle Service, Transportation

25 Studio Hill Road, Briarcliff Manor, NY (914) 944-1524

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Annalisa R

If you are looking for a wedding venue that offers elegance, historic charm and fine attention to detail , this is your venue! It is a hidden gem in Westchester that has a beautiful view of the Hudson River. We really felt welcomed from the moment we walked in from all of the... Read More staff. The owner, Perry and his wife, Vincenza made us feel like family from the moment we met them. They sat down with us and offered us a one on one unique and personalized wedding plan. There were so many things going on when we went in for our wedding consultation; a wedding tasting, setting up for another wedding the next morning and they even had their restaurant Antipasti di Napoli running at the same time. With all of the different things going on in the same space, the whole staff seemed to be moving and working together soo seamlessly. I have never seen anything like this! Great management here. Vincenza, Perry's wife even offers custom designed decorations and florals for the space! Talk about one-stop shopping!!! The interior decor is simple, modern clean lines and sophisticated. You can make this venue match any decor that you choose for your wedding.

2017-07-07T11:00:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the lovely words. It was such a pleasure hosting your special day! Come back and visit soon.

Reviewed on 4/02/2017 Jessica M

I cannot express enough how happy my husband and I are with our choice of venue. The Briarcliff Manor really made our dream wedding come true. From the first stages of planning, to the rehearsal dinner, and finally to the wedding day, everything ran to perfection. Perry,... Read More Vincenza, Valerie, and Jamie were always available to answer any questions and were more than accommodating with everything. This incredible team, as well as the chefs, waitstaff, and bartenders, made our special day and night beyond perfect. The food was amazing (our guests could not stop talking about how delicious everything was), the backyard and view of the river was picturesque for our ceremony, and the manor itself was just so elegant and beautiful. Coming from an Italian family, the quality and quantity of food is very important. Perry worked with us when planning our menu and made sure that there was a variety and abundance of hors d’oeuvres, as well as main course choices to accommodate everyone….and, of course, an amazing viennese hour. Everything was delicious! In addition, a great add-on was the hot pretzels at the end of the evening for the guests to take on the ride home. Furthermore, Vincenza met with me to plan out the table settings and took care of all flower orders. We communicated regularly through text and email. She was always quick to respond and very helpful. No task was too tall for her. I had a few last minute requests within days of the wedding and she followed through with everything. Even on the day of the wedding, I asked if it would be possible to add an arch to the ceremony set up. She said, “no problem.” I watched from the window of the bridal suite as she and some of the staff feverishly decorated the arch with flowers and tulle at the last minute for me. It was so beautiful!! She is so talented and has such a creative eye! Everyone at The Briarcliff Manor makes you feel like a part of their family. They really made our wedding day and night unforgettable. You can sense that they are personally invested in making your experience perfect and stress free. They all love what they do and it shows!

2017-07-07T11:02:55 Response from the vendor

It was so special to be a part of this day. We loved watching the two of you come together with your wonderful families. Thank you so much for these kind words. Come and visit soon!

Reviewed on 2/23/2017 Adele S

I got married this past June at The Briarcliff Manor and had the most wonderful day. The ceremony was flawless, the food was excellent, and the reception was a blast. The location is absolutely gorgeous, and our pictures came out breathtaking because of it. Perry, Enza, and... Read More staff did a wonderful job catering to our every need and helped make it the most wonderful day of our lives. ** Highly recommend The Briarcliff Manor to all brides!**

2017-07-07T11:04:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your recommendation! We're honored to have been a part of it! Come back for a visit soon!

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Carla A

Perry, Valerie, Jamie, and Vincenza were all amazing to work with. The venue was beautiful and the food was delicious!

2017-07-07T11:04:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you! We loved working with you as well to put together the most perfect day!

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Janet B

Outstanding Excellence! We had my daughter’s bridal shower at The Briarcliff Manor last week and our guests are still raving about how great the venue is. A family member sent us a letter and said the following, “I just had to write to say that I am still buzzing from our... Read More great time at the shower. The beauty of the place, the service, the food was over the top”. Her comment says it all. Working with Perry, Maura, Jaime, Vincenza and Valerie was phenomenal! They made the entire planning process, from our very first meeting to the selection of food and decor, seamless and enjoyable. Their incredible attention to details reassured me, a self-proclaimed perfectionist, that my daughter’s shower would be perfect and memorable. The food served at The Briarcliff Manor is unique and beyond delicious. Jaime, your suggestion of a ‘breakfast pizza’ was a HIT! The waiters and waitresses are true professionals and were friendly and very attentive to all of our guests’ needs. Thank you all for making this an unforgettable event and making us look good! Janet and Alaina Betancourt Bridal Shower July 9, 2016

2017-07-07T11:05:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you! Wishing you and your family all the best. We can't wait to see you again!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Teresa B

My finacee and I fell in love with the Briarcliff Manor when looking for wedding venues. We were married on July 2nd and it was the most beautiful evening and surpassed all of our expectations. The evening could not have been more perfect and every single staff member was the... Read More most professional, welcoming and accommodating. Every detail was provided with pride and elegance. All of our guests enjoyed themselves and it will be a night we will never forget!

2017-07-07T11:06:03 Response from the vendor

Truly a night to remember! Thank you for the kind words. See you soon!

Reviewed on 7/01/2016 Shanna H

We planned our wedding in just over 2 months and The Briarcliff Manor was there every step to help us accommodate our multicultural families. Perry, Vincenza and staff there are simply amazing! They took care of every detail the day of the wedding and we did not have to worry... Read More about anything. The food was absolutely AMAZING and I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful location for our pictures!

2017-07-07T11:06:27 Response from the vendor

Such a lovely wedding! Thanks for letting us be a part of it!

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Kristina B

I recenty got married at The Briarcliff Manor and there isn't one thing I would change about the experience. Everything was beautiful and more than I could have dreamed in a wedding thanks to the wonderful staff, delicious food and not to mention the breathtaking manor both... Read More inside and out. The Manor itself is absolutely gorgeous and The Bridesmaid Suite made me feel like an absolute Queen, as well as my bridesmaids. The views are breathtaking, almost out of a movie. Perry DiNapoli is such a pleasure to work with and makes sure your wedding vision is turned into a reality. The prices are extremely reasonable considering the quality of everything and the staff made planning my day easy for me. Altogether, The Briarcliff Manor is perfect, if I could give more stars I would. If you're considering having your wedding at The Manor, stop considering and book it right now, you won't regret it

Perry DiNapoli

Renowned Westchester caterer Perry DiNapoli of the DiNapoli Restaurant Group and former owner of Antonees on Broadway has a new location to take claim to and call home, The Briarcliff Manor. DiNapoli has over 25 years’ experience in the restaurant and catering industry and together with his dynamic team offers his guests personalized attention and service. From his first job as a waiter in a small restaurant years ago, to today with this latest culinary venture, DiNapoli’s passion and unparalleled people skills continually leave a lasting impression with all his customers and the community.