Here to make your special day our priority.

We’re a full-service bridal salon that can meet the needs for your entire wedding party. We offer a large selection of gowns, tuxedos, suits, headpieces, veils and other accessories. We offer in-house alterations and premium gown preservation services for you. Contact us to schedule an appointment!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Group Discounts, Plus Size Available, Fashion

6955 Oakland Mills Rd., Columbia, MD (410) 290-5666

Such a great place!

Reviewed on 11/09/2015 Missy B

Everyone at the boutique is so amazing and helpful! The dress I got there I absolutely love and it was very reasonably priced! The alterations team was amazing at making everything just perfect! They were even able to resurrect my veil which was torn. Everything was just amazing... Read More and very easy!

Pleased both times I've shopped here

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Genelle N

I purchased my bridesmaid dress for my sister's wedding here. We had stopped by this store on a whim and despite the many appointments she had at other boutiques, she found the dress she loved here. When it was time to buy my own wedding dress, The Bridal Boutique was top of... Read More mind. This was the first appointment I booked, and I bought my dress that day! The selection was wonderful, and they had dresses to fit every budget.

Wonderful experience

Reviewed on 1/30/2014 Beth L

I just purchased my dress from the Bridal Boutique and was so very impressed by the excellent, caring service I received. Julie, my consultant, was amazing and really helped balance the somewhat overbearing personality of my mother, with helping me find my dream dress and dream... Read More veil. Julie listened to what I wanted from a dress, and helped me find a good combination of dresses I pre-selected from photos and styles she thought I would look good in. Every dress she selected was amazing, and she really had an eye for my style and my body shape. My mother did not want to purchase my dress from a salon in Maryland, as I am getting married in Philadelphia, but the service we received from the salon was so amazing, we wanted to go with them because of the trust we felt. I can't say enough about how wonderful this salon is!

Reviewed on 1/01/2018 Ashley H

DO NOT SHOP HERE. After ordering a 1st & 2nd wedding dress with them i was excited to hear they were both in and ready for me to try on. One was perfect, absolutely beautiful. The 2nd was a MESS! It was missing beading in several places with threads showing. It was the exact... Read More same dress i had tried on! They tried to sell me the floor model as the new expensive dress i had ordered. That same day i was promised a refund. It’s been two weeks and they won’t give it to me. I have already purchased another dress elsewhere counting on my refund. I’ve been getting the run around with no clear reason why NOW i can’t get a refund. When they clearly took my money and got caught trying to sell me a used dress. When i arrived the dress was with seamstress! It looked awful. My first wedding dress fitting was depressing.

Reviewed on 12/12/2017 Nicole M

I bought my wedding dress and veil from here and also had all my alterations done. SUCH a great experience. I initially chose this bridal boutique because they had Maggie Sottero dresses and I had fallen in love with one of hers off of Pinterest. Amber was so great, helping pull... Read More dresses and giving me her honest opinion. I ended up buying the first dress I tried on and it was absolutely perfect on the day of. Ferdoz did my alterations and she was so amazing. The alterations were way cheaper than I thought they would be from my initial research and the length turned out perfectly and the bustles looked amazing. Kaitlyn helped me find my veil and it gave the most amazing pop of glam to my relatively plain dress! Definitely recommend!!

Reviewed on 12/03/2017 Anneliese S

LOVE LOVE LOVE this place. Both my sister and I got our wedding gowns here, my mom got both her dresses here, and my MOH got her dress here. They were always wonderful and amazingly helpful. Megan worked with me to find my wedding gown and was completely on point helping me... Read More figure out what I wanted. I actually ended up with a dress she picked after going through several styles. Both my sister and I love our dresses. I can't speak to alterations because I had mine done with a family friend. In conclusion, The Bridal Boutique is a great salon with great people and I would recommend it to anyone who gets married in the area.

Reviewed on 12/01/2017 Lisa O

I had a wonderful experience at the bridal boutique with amber! She was super friendly, patient, and helpful throughout the dress fitting process. Not to mention, she picked out the dress I went with, which I absolutely love! The dress selection and service there was exceptional... Read More -- I would highly recommend visiting the boutique :)

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Linda P

Such a great place. I had Sabina and she worked so hard for us. It was originally my sister that was scheduled to do a dress fitting, and then we tried to squeeze me into the appointment. Sabina was so supportive and funny and hardworking to get both me and my sister the dress... Read More we love. It's hard work zipping through the dresses and putting them on! She was great and everyone there was super accomodating and gave us good prices!

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Margaret B

I was disappointed in the dress shopping experience. The consultant assigned to me smelled of smoke. She looked at the pictures of the type of dress I was interested in, then went on to tell my group where we could find the dresses. We had to select the dresses to try on... Read More ourselves. She was unable to help me into the dresses, so I put myself in and out of the dresses. I had to inform her what was working and not working for me.

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Annielle M

The Bridal Boutique was amazing! I went in knowing exactly which dress I wanted (Mori Lee Blue 5108) which they had. The consultant was amazing and I had a great dress shopping experience. I got my dress that same day. I also had my dress altered. I read the reviews about all... Read More the horror stories about getting an alteration there so I was very apprehensive. Thankfully my experience was nothing like that. My alterations went perfectly! We also got the groom and groomsmen suits from there. I was worried because the suits were arriving 2 days before the wedding and once again I've read the reviews of the horror stories. The groom and the groomsmen got measured at the salon and the suits came 2 days before and thankfully they all fit. My experience here was wonderful.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Amanda P

Great shop! My sales person was extremely helpful and really nice! Price is a bit more than other wedding dress stores, but for my experience it was worth it.

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Kimmi H

What can I say! Katie who helped my, listened to every detail I wanted in a dress! She ended up picking out two of my favorite dresses! She made me feel like a true bride and like I was the only one in the boutique! She was very knowledgeable about the dress designers and had... Read More great suggestions and opinions! My family just loved her too! She made everyone feel welcomed and apart of my special day! She asked their opinion on the styles and dresses as well! Katie, thank you so much for making my first dress trial the very most bride-esk as it could be! If you are looking to wear a smile along with every dress you try on, make sure you request Katie to assist you!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Heather C

I said yes to my dress today and couldn’t have asked for a better experience. My consultant, Amber, was so knowledgeable and patient with me. I never felt rushed or like I was being pressured into anything. She had a great sense for the kind of dresses I would like and pulled... Read More many great options and she was just so much fun to work with. I ended up choosing a beautiful gown that she pulled and I could not be happier with how everything went. It was the true bridal experience and I look forward to working with the Bridal Boutique leading up to my wedding.

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Kate A

I had the best experience at The Bridal Boutique! Kaitlyn made me feel like the only one in the room from the moment I walked in with my mom and sister. She took the time to get to know me and my style; in fact, the very first dress she picked for me was the dress I ended up... Read More choosing! The boutique has such a fun, relaxing atmosphere. It was so obvious that Kaitlyn wanted to help me find the dress that I felt most comfortable in based on my style. When I said "yes to the dress," the entire staff was excited and helpful. I had two other appointments that day and I ended up cancelling both- nothing was going to beat our experience at the Bridal Boutique! Thank you for the best day!

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Danielle C

I came into the Boutique not knowing the style of dress I was looking for. I was able to choose from the vast selection what I thought I wanted to try on. After determining my style, Gwen, my stylist, picked out a few dresses for me to try on. She was extremely helpful and... Read More welcoming. My total experience was amazing. I would recommend coming here for all inquiring Brides. I ended up purchasing a dress that Gwen picked out. All of the employees were amazing.

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Autumn F

I made an appointment to try on dresses one weekend with one of my bridesmaids. Being picky, I couldn't make up my mind about what kind of style I wanted. I made an appointment at another cheaper chain store to try to see if there was something I could fall in love with for half... Read More the price. After terrible customer service at said cheaper chain store I had another appointment at the Bridal Boutique and the difference in the way I was treated between the two stores was crazy. Everyone at the Bridal Boutique was amazing and so helpful. Shannon helped me get in and out of dresses (a lot quicker than at the other place where I was waiting 30 minutes for the attendant to come back from helping another bride), took note of things I was being picky about and told me she was going to bring her favorite dresses in the store for me to try on because she thought I'd really like them and boy did I. I chose a gorgeous Essense of Australia gown. I ordered it in early February, it came in in May and I had plenty of time to get alterations done.

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Allison G

My mom came to visit one weekend and on a whim we went into The Bridal Boutique just to try on a few dresses and figure out the shape and style I was looking for. When we went in everyone was extremely nice and very helpful. Luckily it was not crowded because my mom and I were... Read More able to go through the dresses and choose what we liked for me to try on. I tried on a bunch of dresses and found out what I style I liked and what shape looked good on me. Again still not thinking about actually getting a dress that day. Then the sales assistant says "this is one of my favorite dresses, why don't you try it on." It had everything I was looking for and was absolutely beautiful. As soon as I put it on, walked out and saw my mom's face I knew it was the dress! It was amazing! They picked out the vail and everything and I loved everything! And I was able to stay within my budget. Every time I went in for a fitting they were extremely helpful. I also got my bridesmaids dresses through them. Since all the girls live in New Jersey this made it kind of difficult. I loved a dress that I saw there but could not find it in any store up in Jersey. So as a last resort I called and asked if I could borrow it and bring it up to Jersey for the girls to see. To my surprise they actually let me. A few of the girls were able to try it on and we ended up choosing that dress. They went above and beyond to help. If you are looking for a dress I definitely recommend The Bridal Boutique!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Sarah W

DO NOT get your alterations done here! The name of the place sums it up. It is a small boutique for all your bridal needs. They also do Tux Rentals through Jim’s Formal Wear and carry bridesmaid dresses from designers like Bill Levkoff and Jasmine. Go ahead and buy your... Read More dress here. Their prices are fairly competitive I would say. If you buy your dress there, your bridesmaids and groomsmen will get their stuff at a small discounted rate. But, I think most places are probably like this. BUT…. DO NOT GET YOUR ALTERATIONS DONE HERE! First off, had I ordered the size that I wanted instead of the size they recommended, my dress would have fit to begin with. However, I let them talk me into ordering a different size. My alterations were an absolute nightmare. At what was supposed to be my next to last fitting, my dress was just a little tight. (It zipped all the way but was a little snug) But, I still had 3 weeks to drop a few to make it fit perfectly. I did exactly that. However after I left that fitting and WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION the seamstress let my dress out. So, when I went back for my last fitting 12 DAYS BEFORE MY WEDDING my dress was now suddenly WAY too big. I cannot stress this enough….. I did not EVER authorize them letting my dress out. So, there I was, 12 days before my wedding, standing in the shop while the seamstress would literally pin the dress to me, run back sew it and the I would try it back on again to see what else needed to be done. This went on for a grand total of 5 hours before I left the shop with my dress completed. At the end of the day, I was pleased with my dress but this was a major stress that I did not need. Save yourself the headache a find a shop with a rock solid alteration reputation.

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Johnna M

I had a wonderful experience at The Bridal Boutique! They had an amazing selection of dresses very reasonably priced! I tried on several I loved and said yes to the dress!! Linda was my bridal consultant and she was lovely. She made the experience stress free and fun! I can't... Read More say enough great things! Check them out!

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Michael W

We had an amazing dress purchase experience. Amber was a great help to us and helped us find the perfect dress (which also happened to be her favorite too). Unfortunately, the tux rental/pick-up process did not go smoothly. The salon did not take shoe sizes for one of the... Read More groomsmen, so had to return to the shop the day before the wedding to get shoes from. Only ONE of 8 tuxes rented fit when we went to pick them up a few days before the wedding. We are grateful most of our groomsmen had an opportunity to try the tuxes on a few days before because we would've been left with pants too short (even though some still were) jackets too short/tight, and vests too small. I would never rent tuxes from this shop again, given their inability to have anything in the shop for you to try on prior to ordering and their inaccuracy with measurements. The only person whose tux fit immediately got measured at another location. My father's tux had a very visible mark on the jacket. We were able to squeeze into our tuxes but this was almost a humungous disaster.

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Marybeth H

Sara was FANTASTIC. At first, my mother and I just showed up without an appointment and she never rushed us or made us feel like we were putting her out. I had a little bit of an idea of what I wanted so she offered lots of great suggestions. I tried on about 7 dresses and... Read More needed some time to decide so we left to think it over. We narrowed it down to the top 3 and came back with all the bridesmaids (which I highly recommend so they don't have to sit through hours and hours of dresses) along with some champagne to help with the final decision. We were rowdy to say the least and nobody made us feel like we were bothering them. We had so much fun. Sara was amazingly helpful and patient again. I said yes to the dress and Sara then made great suggestions for bridesmaid dresses to go with it. I had gone to several bridal shops before finally ending up here and nothing compares. Everywhere else rushed me out or tried to pressure me to buy something I wasn't in love with. For your best dress shopping experience EVER, go here and ask for Sara!!! I have not gone through the fittings and alterations portion yet so I can't speak to that. I do know that I was measured and Sara showed me my measurements compared to the designer's size chart and let me make the final decision which size would be the best option. We even tried on a few similar styles by the same designer that were my size to confirm.

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Amanda J

BUYER BEWARE! My initial appointment went very well and I found a dress I liked. When it came time to take my measurements, the owner said she would order a size 12. I am a size 8 (sometimes 6) in regular clothes. I told her I thought that sounded too big, but she assured me... Read More that wedding dresses run small so 12 would be correct. She’s the professional, and I didn’t know any better, so I just went with it. I also paid extra for the dress to be shortened at the manufacturer. When I tried the dress on at the pick-up appointment, it was too long and WAY too big. It looked completely ridiculous. I expressed my concerns to the owner, but she assured me it would all be fixed in alterations. She told me to come back 3 months out from the wedding. Now, I can understand it needing a little nip/tuck here and there, but this thing needed to be taken in at least 2 sizes. The dress has a lace overlay with no seams. I was worried it would be impossible to take the lace in that much without ruining the pattern. After I left, I couldn’t stop worrying about the dress. I finally decided to take it to my seamstress (about a month after I picked it up, but before the 3 month until wedding mark). I had already read the reviews about the alterations at Columbia Bridal, so I was hesitant to take it back to them to be fixed. Unfortunately, my seamstress confirmed my worst fears. The dress was way too big and the lace overlay would not look right after alterations. Could it be done? Yes. SHOULD it be done, NO. That’s the key here. I was afraid that when I called Columbia Bridal, they weren’t going to do anything to help my situation. I’d read too many negative reviews to think otherwise. Also, it had been almost a month since I had picked the dress up, so I figured they would try to use that as an excuse. Sure enough, the only answer they had for my problem was for them to do the alterations and they said, “too much time had passed.” Exactly as I had feared. All I wanted was for them to order a new dress in the correct size. Unfortunately, they wouldn’t even consider this option. I can’t believe they got away with taking $2k of my money and I have nothing to show for it. THEY ordered the wrong size, but I am the one left to try to clean up the mess. I read a prior review about them ordering a dress too small for a girl, they messed the dress up in alterations, and the poor girl had to go to buy a completely new dress from somewhere else right before her wedding day. I figure I will try to sell the dress myself, untouched, versus having them mess it up in alterations leaving me with a worthless rag. Bottom line, I would steer clear of this place. They are either incompetent since they can’t seem to order dresses in the right size, or they are straight up crooked. Either way, their customer service is non-existent, and their business ethos leaves much to be desired.

Reviewed on 2/11/2017 Chelsea M

I got my wedding dress today from The Bridal Boutique in Columbia, and it was the most phenomenal experience. Morgan asked about what we were looking for and then picked some dresses out, but let us pick out what we wanted as well, which wasn't an option at the other shop we had... Read More gone to. I didn't feel pressured to like dresses I didn't like, I felt that she was honest about what looked good and what didn't. When I found the dress I loved, Morgan got some "She said Yes!" signs for me and for my mom to hold up for some cute pictures, and grabbed the other employees from the store to come see me in the dress. It was just a positive, happy experience all the way around.

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 Samantha U

I really enjoyed my experience with Bridal Boutique. They have a wide variety of styles & sample sizes which is awesome. The staff is very friendly and they definitely try their hardest to find a dress you really like. When I purchased my dress it turned out that the designer no... Read More longer made it so they offered to either find a new one for me or I could buy the sample & they could add a corset so that it would fit me (which I did and it was great). They also managed to get me a replacement veil when we discovered upon opening the original one 2 weeks before my wedding that it had a hole in it. I marked them down slightly because of issues I had with some of the staff that called me. They called me twice to let me know that my dress had come in when I had bought the sample so the dress shouldn't have gone anywhere (the 2nd time it turns out it was my veil that had come in - not sure what was up with the first time). And when they called to remind me about my first fitting they said I had 2 appointments when I only had the one. Despite the phone issues (which were minor but did cause concern at the time) I would definitely recommend this store as they do try to do everything they can to make your day perfect.

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 natasha a

I happened to be in for a trip one weekend and decided to shop here for my wedding dress. My first visit was great and staff was friendly. The boutique doesn't feel high end or very professional. It could use some updating or more coordination among staff. Each time after the... Read More first visit (and they already had most of my money) my appointments were rushed and unorganized. For one appointment i didn't even have a consultant! They sent me home with a veil that didn't even match my wedding dress. Thats their job to know that, not mine. When i called back about it, the owner was VERY rude. My last appointment to pick up the dress was very rushed. I'm 99% sure the dress came in a different color than i tried on but they didn't seem to care and even seemed to being lying to me because they for some reason no longer had the dress i originally tried on. I'm just lucky i was happy enough with the color even though it wasn't what i tried on. And last but not least, they sent my expensive designer dress home in a cheap plastic clear bag, i explained that I live with my fiance so I needed something not clear. They covered it with a trash bag! a trash bag?! I'm lucky my situation turned out okay even though this boutique and process was pretty tacky. I would not however recommend this if you are spending enough money that you expect a certain kind of experience. They are not high end, barely mediocre. They won't give you all the feels for your special day.