The Bridal World

The Bridal World has been helping brides find their bridal gowns for over 13 Years. Our boutique features exquisite bridal gowns from some of the world’s best renowned designers including Justin Alexander who just won best bridal designer in the United States. Our fabulous salon is committed to excellence and our expert bridal consultants always strive to create the best memorable experience in selecting the perfect gown for your special day. Besides our gorgeous wedding gowns, we also carry a selection of bridesmaids,flower girl and beautiful accessories. We pride ourselves in making our clients satisfaction our ultimate goal. We are excited to announce that we won Best Bridal Salon of 2017 by The Best Of Long Island!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available

191 A Atlantic Ave, Freeport, NY (516) 594-9010

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Danielle S

I am so thankful for Ronnie and her Bridal World staff in so many ways. They made my dreams come true by the absolutely fantastic job they did on my wedding dress. I still hear endless compliments! The experience from beginning to end was pristine along with my beautiful... Read More bridesmaid dresses. I will continue to recommend this store to friends and family!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Paula B

I had such a great experience at The Bridal World. This was the first bridal shop I went into in my hunt for the perfect dress, and I found it very early on. They have a great selection of all different styles! Even though I found the dress pretty early, they didn't push me... Read More when I told them that I wanted to try on dresses at some other salons just to be sure. Sure enough, I was back about a week later to purchase the dress. Pauline is SUCH a sweetheart! And the seamstress, Hannah, is a magician. The dress had to be ordered in a 6, even though my top would have fit in a size 0. So Hannah worked her magic, despite the extensive lacework and beading on the top, and you could not even tell that anything had been done to the dress! She also put the bustle in for my train, and it did not rip the whole day. It was the most secure bustle I had ever seen. Well worth every penny!

Reviewed on 9/03/2016 Kaitlyn B

5 STARS! I loved working with the ladies in Bridal World! They were so much fun! From the first time I went in there until my last fitting they made me feel like a friend and not a costumer. Hannah the seamstress is so funny and so talented! Everyone who works there is amazing.... Read More Their selection of bridal gowns is incredible. Every time I went in there I saw another dress I liked! I highly recommend making an appointment to go see them!

Reviewed on 4/13/2017 Leticia L

First and foremost I would like to thank the staff at The Bridal World for a amazing experience. I couldn't have picked a perfect establishment to find the PERFECT!!! dress. The ladies are very kind, pleasant and cater to your every need. So if your getting married and don't... Read More know were to start I recommend The Bridal World.

Reviewed on 1/05/2017

My daughters and I went to Bridal World last night. Never dreamed it would be not just our first but our last stop. Ronnie and Paulette were wonderful. We had such a fabulous experience. Every dress chosen for my daughter was perfect. I don't even know how she made a choice they... Read More were all so beautiful. I would recommend everyone to make it your first stop cause it'll prob be your last also. Thank you ladies for making us all feel so comfortable and happy.

2017-01-05T15:41:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you for a beautiful review!!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Debbie G

I said yes to the dress at Bridal world and couldn't be happier!! Ronnie, Stephanie and the Hannah were all amazing and so incredibly helpful. Ronnie has a great eye and after showing her a few pictures of the style I liked, she helped me pick out the most gorgeous dresses.... Read More Every single one I tried on was gorgeous and exactly the style I was looking for. I never felt rushed or pressured. They were all incredibly patient and stayed open past closing time so that I could find the right dress. Hannah who is the seamstress helped me visualize how she could tailor each dress to be exactly what I wanted. The selection of dresses they have a the store is incredible , the price is right and the staff is helpful, caring, honest, patient and experienced. Overall, I highly recommend this store!!

2016-11-16T11:54:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Amanda L

I had an amazing experience at The Bridal World! Such a warm place! Everybody was so helpful. I was very nervous, and they made everything so easy and stress free. Thank you to Ronnie for all of your help! 5 Stars!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 jenna a

I could not have had a better experience than I did finding my dress at The Bridal World. Ronnie and her staff were incredibly helpful and the store has a great selection of gowns while not being too overwhelming! I really got a feel for what I wanted and found my dress on my... Read More first visit. The seamstress, Angie, is amazing and so talented at what she does. She altered both mine and my mother's dress to be a perfect fit and made tweaks to my sister's veil for me so I could wear it as my "something borrowed." I would recommend this salon in a heartbeat and am so thankful for the wonderful service and ideal bridal experience.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Jamie L

Ronnie is AMAZING!!! She was very patient and accommodating. I knew which dress I wanted but I tried on several others to make sure it was the one. Ronnie made the whole experience fun and exciting! She made sure I looked stunning on my special day! Thank you Ronnie!!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016

If I could give more than 5 stars I would! Ronnie and her staff are amazing! The store is extremely organized and clean! You really get undivided attention, they had so much patience to look at all the dresses with me and really help me find my perfect dress. I felt so happy... Read More and reassured! They are so knowledgeable and helpful and answer every question you could think of. This is really a one stop shop, they have everything from gorgeous wedding dresses, bridesmaid dresses, accessories, etc. They have such a beautiful selection. I would recommend this store to everyone. Overall, a great experience!

Reviewed on 9/03/2016 Kaitlyn B

Reviewed on 3/21/2016 Jennifer B

I said yes to the dress this past weekend. I want to thank Stephanie she was amazing she was extremely patient, I came in with a few people and they were extremely accommodating. I visited plenty of stores and they kept steering me in one direction, I showed them what I had... Read More tried on and my mom and bridal party picked a ton of dresses for me to try on and not once did they make us feel uncomfortable. Stephanie took me out of what I was looking at and showed me different options that better fit me. I'm so happy I said yes to the dress and with my experience at Bridal World, and it's a beautiful salon. I highly recommend you going here they have a great selection.

Reviewed on 3/02/2016 Tanya

I had a very bad experience. I felt rushed. I didn't get a warm feeling from Ronnie. Brides better off going to RK bridal DURING THE WEEK wide selection different designers. Stay away of the small shops if you are new to all of this.

Reviewed on 11/30/2015 Danielle C

I just purchased my dress with them this past weekend and had the best experience. They were so attentive and helpful. Champagne toast after I purchased my dress, best experience ever.

Reviewed on 11/21/2015 Stephanie S

Ronnie and her staff at The Bridal World were absolutely AMAZING!!! My mom and I were driving on past by her shop, and the look of the shop alone drew us in! The decor and selection are one of a kind, as are the staff. Ronnie & Stephanie took care of us the first time we went... Read More in, and gave us their undivided attention the whole time. I went again with my mom and future mother in law, and again the service was perfection. I said YES to the dress, and Ronnie truly made me feel like a bride. I would recommend this shop to ANYONE looking for the perfect bridal store, and the perfect dress!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Emily B

I recently finished working with The Bridal World and I had a fantastic time with them. Janine, who I think is no longer there, was amazing and helped me pick out a dress I could've never imaged. Ronnie took over from there and was fabulous. She was always on top of keeping me... Read More posted on the status of my dress. I come from Queens and take the train so Ronnie even said her husband could pick me up from the train for one of my fittings. I don't think I have enough characters to gush about Hannah, who was absolutely amazing and truly talented. My dress fits like a glove and even with its intricate bead work, Hannah didn't even sweat, she was an absolute master! I would definitely recommend The Bridal World from start to finish.

Reviewed on 10/18/2015 Cassandra E

Thank you for helping me finding my dress.

Reviewed on 9/09/2015 Jennifer Z

I had already purchased a dress but was not thrilled with it. On a recommendation from a family member I went to the Bridal World in Freeport. From the moment I walked in the door I knew I had made the right choice. Ronnie was wonderful and I cant say enough wonderful things... Read More about Hannah, the seamstress there. I went in with a specific dress in mind. I tried that one first and knew it was the one. To be 100% sure, Ronnie had me try on a few others. I appreciated that because it confirmed in my mind that the first dress was perfect in every way! I never felt rushed or ignored as I did at some other shops on Long Island. Everyone at the Bridal World was wonderful. It really was a great experience. I could not be any happier with my gown! I cant wait to wear it on October 10th! Thank you Thank you Thank you, Bridal World for making this plus size bride feel absolutely beautiful!

Reviewed on 7/14/2015 Natalie J

Couldnt have asked for a better experience at Bridal World! Ronnie was so warm, welcoming, accomodating and made the experience so much fun for us! This is a small shop, with top notch dresses & staff. So happy I stumbled upon it. :)

Reviewed on 7/09/2015

Good customer service, once you pick dress, rely on Hannah, very professional, experienced seamstress - she will turn your dress into a custom made masterpiece!

2015-07-30T15:17:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!!!! So glad you were happy! Hannah is truly amazing!

Would not reccommend.

Reviewed on 11/04/2014 Amanda S

Of all the vendors I worked with for my wedding, this place caused me the most headaches from the beginning. When we first walked in on our intial appointment, we were "greeted" as if we were intruding in someone's home. That generally set the tone for all of our interactions... Read More with the store owner and subsequent employees. When telling the store owner that I wanted a dress that accentuates my small waist, she flat out told me "well you have a small waist because of your big butt." Not exactly the way you'd want to be treated when shopping for wedding dresses. I will say that Janine, who helped me find my dress, was incredible. She is the reason why I chose the dress I did and why I decided to buy it from this store. Unfortunately, I did not interact with her much at all afterward. The dress was ordered in a size too small and a length that was not right, even though I specifically requested long length. While their onsite seamstress was very diligent and skilled in correcting the errors, I paid almost the same amount in alterations as the dress itself. On top of that, they lost my veil after telling me it had already been delivered to the store. When I implored them to rush me a new one because I'd need it for my hair trial, they offered to give me another bride's veil to use for the trial which I'd then give back to them when it was over. I did not end up doing that because they were able to get another one in time, but the mere fact that they would use that as a business practice is absurd. If there's one thing I regret from my wedding day, its using this store as a vendor. They are not professional and made me feel as if I was a bother the entire time. I went there initially because of their low prices, but do yourself a favor and spend the extra money at a salon that will take good care of you. That is not this place.

Great

Reviewed on 9/17/2014 Shari F

Found a great dress at a great price!!!

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 9/09/2014 Katlyn R

I tried on SO many dresses at about 7 or 8 different bridal stores. It almost got to the point where it was getting stressful and it was starting to feel like work, and I was beginning to think I should just pick on because I would never find that PERFECT dress. Then, on a whim,... Read More we dropped in to this local bridal shop and I tried on this blush colored gown with a high neck that I never thought I would like. The bodice and middle were perfect, but I had to get rid of the high neck and make it strapless. This store said they had to order it the way it was, and then they could deconstruct the dress to remove the neck. I was willing to do it, but it made me nervous. My mom called Bridal World in Baldwin to see if they had ANOTHER dress we were considering, and when my mom told Ronnie at Bridal World the situation, she said there was no reason at all that we couldn't order the dress exactly how we wanted. I spent years watching Say Yes to the Dress and whenever a girl would order the top of one dress and the bottom of another I would think "are you INSANE?! That's crazy! You have no idea what you're getting!". But, I became that girl. And I wasn't even nervous because I just knew it would look perfect. And, it did! Ronnie was always awesome and so helpful at Bridal World. When we got to the fitting part, Dahlia the seamstress was also so great. I told her how even though I'm sure no seamstress wants to hear this, that I was going to continue to lose weight, and when did she absolutely need me to stop. She said it wasn't a problem at all, she understood, and she let me to continue to lose weight until just two weeks out. It took about five or six fittings to get everything perfect, but when all was done, the dress was perfect!

Bridal World

Reviewed on 8/21/2014 Christina D

I got my wedding gown here, I will say the person who sold me the gown was great and so was the seamstress. The only problem I had was I ordered my gown almost a year in advance. When it finally arrived it was almost 2 months before my wedding day. I went in and there was a... Read More stain on the dress. The owner at first seem to not want to take responsibility and tried blaming everyone else. The seamstress Dalia put my mind at ease because they had to call the designer and get a new one in right away. I think the owner should have done something for me with the all stress I had to go through. I was so upset. In the end I got a new dress, and Dalia (the seamstress) was a pleasure to work with. I think I should have gotten some sort of apology from the owner rather than an attitude.

Great Store, Friendly Service

Reviewed on 8/14/2014 Hope G

My title says it all. I had a great experience there. The people were helpful, but not pushy. Would totally recommend them!