The Bride Beautiful

Hair Stylists, Makeup Artists

4 Sutherland St, Andover, MA

Perfection!

Reviewed on 5/19/2015 Sarah H

Jennifer DelMonaco was the perfect addition to my wedding day! She provided my hair and make-up (as the bride), plus make-up services for the rest of my girls. She also brought along a second stylist to do hair for everyone else. My hair and make-up was done exactly as I wanted it and I felt so beautiful! At the trial, she gave me a style then we made a couple of changes to get it exactly the way I wanted. And my whole bridal party just looked so gorgeous. I loved that everyone's hair was just a little bit different. And the make-up was flawless. Jennifer helped everyone get dressed and touched up hair right at the last minute. I really felt like she wanted all of us to look and feel perfect. Highly recommend!!

Amazing Hair and Make-Up

Reviewed on 11/19/2014 Joslyn L

Jennifer is such an awesome make-up artist and hair stylist! She just recently did my wedding but she also did my sister's a couple years ago. She makes you feel at ease as soon as you sit in her chair. She makes you look like a bombshell and feel like one too! She did 10 people for hair and make-up with her trusty side-kick Belinda!

TO The Bride Beautiful