Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Makeup Artists, Beauty

4 Sutherland St, Andover, MA

Reviewed on 1/26/2016 Naomi O

My initial conversation with MU artist, Jennifer, went very well. She seemed very organized which was important to me. She also had a great bio & I felt she was worth her fees. Our trial went great. I really enjoyed her, she's very personable. The reason I've only rated her @ 3... Read More stars is because there was a constant back and forth when trying to confirm the schedule of make up and hair times. Right up until the very end we were still going back and forth. I was fortunately within her travel range so I was not charged for her & her hair dresser to come to the hotel I was at. I also decided not to go as heavy on the make-up as we did in the trial & she was able to achieve the natural look that I wanted. The make up was stunning on everyone. However, she didn't complete me in time (even at the designated 2 hours allotted for me) & the limo was left waiting for almost 30 minutes. I still wasn't completed because she didn't remember I wanted my hair partially up/partially down. She graciously agreed to meet us @ the venue to finish though & I couldn't have been more appreciative. However it pushed things out a bit which meant I was taking pictures on the balcony of the venue while guests were arriving which was slightly disappointing. While I didn't receive much praise on my hair (and in some pictures I'm not even quite sure what was happening with the 'do), my makeup was phenomenal and many people pointed it out to me. Including my groom and that to me said a lot!

Reviewed on 5/19/2015 Sarah H

Jennifer DelMonaco was the perfect addition to my wedding day! She provided my hair and make-up (as the bride), plus make-up services for the rest of my girls. She also brought along a second stylist to do hair for everyone else. My hair and make-up was done exactly as I wanted... Read More it and I felt so beautiful! At the trial, she gave me a style then we made a couple of changes to get it exactly the way I wanted. And my whole bridal party just looked so gorgeous. I loved that everyone's hair was just a little bit different. And the make-up was flawless. Jennifer helped everyone get dressed and touched up hair right at the last minute. I really felt like she wanted all of us to look and feel perfect. Highly recommend!!

Amazing Hair and Make-Up

Reviewed on 11/19/2014 Joslyn L

Jennifer is such an awesome make-up artist and hair stylist! She just recently did my wedding but she also did my sister's a couple years ago. She makes you feel at ease as soon as you sit in her chair. She makes you look like a bombshell and feel like one too! She did 10 people... Read More for hair and make-up with her trusty side-kick Belinda!

Start a Conversation!