Couture for the Bride

A quaint couture boutique located in the Green Hills area of Nashville, Tennessee. Proud to partner with couture designers Monique Lhuillier, Romona Keveza Legneds, Lea-Ann Belter and more.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Fashion

2209 Bandywood Dr, Nashville, TN (615) 297-9899
INSTAGRAM

Wonderful Experience

Reviewed on 5/30/2014 Shannon

Stephanie and her team are amazing at what they do and genuinely want to help you find a dress you love. They were very patient with me since I wanted a dress with sleeves and that was not the style that was in season at the time. The store is a wonderfully relaxing... Read More atmosphere, with lots of room. I was able to book appointments as needed to allow my mom, bridesmaids, etc. to come with me to view dresses and get an idea of what I liked. I purchased a beautiful dress that was so perfect for our day, and Stephanie even suggested a wonderful seamstress who helped add my sleeves! Please check out The Bride Room - make sure to make an appointment!

Personal attention and Beautiful dresses

Reviewed on 1/08/2014 Nicole H

Stephanie at the Bride Room is a genius at finding the right gown to suit your personality. She was fun, friendly, attentive, and great to work with. From the second I walked into the store I felt at ease and comfortable. The Bride Room didn't rush my try-ons, or push for a... Read More certain dress. Stephanie also helped me find the perfect accessories once I picked my gown. Stephanie is the best! If you need a dress, sash,or hairpiece- this is the one place to go.

Reviewed on 7/13/2013 Andrea S

Charlotte, Stephanie, and Jessica are the most wonderful girls to work with. Charlotte listened to what I wanted and my gown was the third dress I tried on -- she knew exactly what I wanted. They worked extra hard to make sure my dress was absolutely perfect, and it was. They... Read More are so thoughtful and sweet -- I can't give them a higher recommendation! PS - Their dress selection is fabulous!

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Jena L

The girls at The Bride Room are the best! I had such a wonderful shopping experience, and they were so helpful making recommendations on which dresses could be customized so I could find my dream dress. They had such a great selection, and I'd highly recommend working with The... Read More Bride Room!

Reviewed on 7/04/2015 Lauren C

The girls here are so sweet and so helpful and make you feel so welcome! They made finding my dress such a wonderful experience, and I absolutely love my dress!

Great experience

Reviewed on 10/13/2014 Erin C

Although I didn't end up purchasing my gown from The Bride Room, I had a great time there and received wonderful help. The upside: beautiful dresses and helpful employees that aren't pushy and make it a point to follow-up with you about the gowns you liked. The downside: make... Read More sure you dress budget is $2,000 and up! Also -- they have a beautiful selection of gowns, but it's a smaller boutique. All in all -- I'd say to give them a visit!

perfect dress, wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 6/18/2014 Katherine M

I ordered my wedding dress through The Bride Room, and Stephanie was a pleasure to work with! She easily worked within our price range to find the perfect dress. I received so many compliments on my gorgeous dress!

THE place to find Jim Hjelm!

Reviewed on 6/06/2013 Rebeka H

Oh my goodness, these girls are absolutely wonderful! I had been to a few places before dropping by The Bride Room and these girls blew every other bridal shop out of the water! They seemed genuinely excited when I walked in and gave me the attention I deserved, especially since... Read More we were about to make such a large payment. I fell in love with the designer Jim Hjelm, so that's what initially drove me to their shop. I am so happy it did! I can't begin to tell you how many compliments I had on my dress and all brides will say that, but if you are searching for a dress other than the typical strapless number, go here! Jim Hjelm's a bit pricey, but so, so, so worth it! And like I said, these girls were so helpful and kind! I sent them a few photos after the wedding and they were so sweet to respond and thank us for choosing them. Well, I just want to say I am thankful for choosing them!

Best place to get wedding dress in Nashville!

Reviewed on 5/20/2013 Kristin C

I can't rave more about the Bride Room. When you come in to try on dresses, they make you feel like a princess for the day. Very helpful staff and a beautiful selection of dresses.

In love with the Bride Room!

Reviewed on 5/06/2013 Teri F

I could spend days talking about how wonderful The Bride Room is, but I'll try to keep it short. I worked with Stephanie to find the perfect dress for my April wedding! She and the other women at The Bride Room are absolutely lovely, and made my experience wonderful. I was... Read More definitely hesitant about spending as much on my dress as we did, but you definitely get what you pay for in dress quality and service! I've worked with bridal salons in the past (for other weddings I've been in) who treat customers like just another sale, but at The Bride Room I always felt like a VIP. I love love LOVE The Bride Room and tell everyone I know that it is the place in Nashville for gorgeous wedding dresses!

THE Experience I was looking for!

Reviewed on 10/18/2011 Mary B

I had gone with my mother and my sister (MOH) to several bridal shops/boutiques in 2 different states and came up empty handed. I was in tears and so frustrated. I found some great dresses - but I never quite had "that" moment - or else the store just felt very cramped and I... Read More didn't feel quite so special and bridal while looking around. As soon as you step foot in the bride room, you can't help but feel special. Stephanie was incredibly sweet and attentive - I even thought about asking her to be a stand in bridesmaid if something came up! They really prefer appointments - so you get the one on one attention you deserve when picking out your wedding gown. Their selection was perfect - ranging from simple and elegant to some very embellished and beautiful gowns - and I finally found the one I was looking for! I came back to try it on again at the end of the day (just to make sure - indecisive bride here!) and they actually let me stay in the dressing room until their appointment left so that my mom, sister and I could have our moment of tears and happiness together! Thank you to all of the wonderful ladies at The Bride Room for giving me the experience - and the dress - of my dreams!

beautiful boutique!

Reviewed on 9/27/2011 Betsy A

I had the most wonderful experience at The Bride Room. Stephanie was so helpful and just as excited as I was to be shopping for my dress. The boutique is absolutely gorgeous! I could try on dresses in there all day long. Luckily, I found my dress after only trying on 3... Read More gowns. Absolutely perfect!!

Kind of high

Reviewed on 5/19/2011 Ashley D

I thought they were high and ended up going elsewhere

They are the best!

Reviewed on 5/09/2011 Jennifer G

I shopped at several Nashville bridal salons but this is where I found my dress. I also bought my veil and a hair accessory here as well. The ladies were such a pleasure to work with and I simply loved my dress. I had a wonderful experience here.

Perfect bridal experience

Reviewed on 4/26/2011 Jennifer P

The ladies of The Bride Room are wonderful! I had a great afternoon finding my dress with them. Dress searching is such a special experience and they are as excited as you to find the one! I appreciate their love for what they do (and am a little jealous too). :)

Reviewed on 12/01/2010 Sarah S

Great designer dresses- monique, priscilla, melissa sweet, amsale, etc... and Fabulous ladies who are more than helpful and accommodating with finding the right dress. They listen to your thoughts and want to know your personality so they can fit you in what you want, not... Read More what your friends or mom want. They are also great with pairing accessories, while keeping in mind your budget. The store only has two fitting rooms so you feel pampered and special b/c you have their undivided attention the entire session/appointment.

Reviewed on 8/25/2010 Sarah B

Everyone was super super nice and friendly. It really made finding my dress fun and exciting.

Love love love these girls!

Reviewed on 6/28/2010 Maggie D

The girls at the bride room make you feel so comfortable trying on their dresses. They were extremely knowledgeable about their brands, and made me feel right at home in the gown. I felt like a million bucks on my wedding day. They have great bridesmaid dresses as well,... Read More though the fitting area for the maids is smaller than other stores. There is no pressure here, but the girls are so wonderful, you won't want to buy your gown anywhere else. Love them!!

Start a Conversation!