The Bright Shawl

Food + Catering, Planning

819 Augusta St, San Antonio, TX (210) 225-6366

Wonderful

Reviewed on 5/11/2012 Miranda M

My reception was held here and it was amazing. We had over 200 people and rented out the entire venue. Erica, the catering manager, and the rest of her staff were so wonderful to work with. The Bright Shawl is a wonderful venue for a reception. The reception was beautiful... Read More and I can't wait to see the pictures from the photograhper!

FANTASTIC - ONE STOP SHOP!!!!

Reviewed on 3/17/2011 Sharon D

THE BRIGHT SHAWL WAS FANTASTIC. THE FOOD, THE SETTING, THE SERVICE! THEY MADE THINGS SO EASY - WE GOT MARRIED THERE AS WELL IN THEIR COURTYARD - IT WAS A BEAUTIFUL SETTING AND SO EASY.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 3/10/2011 TIFFANY W

The whole experience was wonderful! The set up was amazing and the staff was very professional and wondeerful. They were there if we needed anything the entire night! I was able to have fun at my wedding instead of having to worry about anything, because they took care of it... Read More all!

AMAZING

Reviewed on 12/08/2010 Nicole D

Both my ceremony and reception were at the bright shawl and I could not ask for a more perfect experience. Ivie was amazing and made everything very easy and the evening flow so nicely!

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Stacey P

The staff was wonderful!!! They went above and beyond what I asked for. The food and service were outstanding. I still have people talk about how great they thought the reception was.

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Lori H

The location, service, food, ambiance, layout were exceptional. It was the perfect venue for us.;Can't have more than 250 people seated in the ballroom. If you don't mind having people sitting outside the ballroom, could have more people.

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Sarah G

price was great food was excellent beautiful plenty of room staff wonderful

Reviewed on 11/15/2008 Claudia D

The Gallery was cozy and cute for my small reception. The patio outside was perfect for guests to enjoy the great weather. The site manager was wonderfull and took care of all the details. I enjoyed everything.