The Brookside Club

(35)

Bourne, MA

Capacity: Up to 250 | WEBSITE | PHONE

Now offering deep discounts for select 2015 dates!

Poised atop a majestic ridge, The Brookside Club offers a panoramic view of the bay and spectacular sunsets! We promise to take care of every detail during the planning stage & on the day of your wedding. We will make sure you relax & enjoy every minute of the most important day of your life.

• Indoor Ceremony Area

Bow2010

11 Brigadoon Road, Bourne, MA

Awesome Venue, Great Staff, A Cape Cod Wedding Venue Dream

Reviewed on 10/25/2014 Ally P

Growing up on the Cape I came to recognize at an early age just how expensive weddings on Cape could be. And of course when I got engaged in July of 2013, I knew how difficult it would be to plan my wedding. After looking into multiple venues on Cape, that offered the Cape Cod feel to guests from out of state, I realized that many of the venues I was looking at would pretty much consume my entire wedding budget. I had been looking on the Knot.com for months trying to find a venue that offered a great value, seated meals (that wouldn't cost an arm and a leg per person) and an ambiance that added an intimate and romantic feel to my guests. I saw Brookside on Knot.com and saw their prices and services, and knew I had to check it out. So, I called The Brookside to schedule an appointment with my Fiancé to get an overview on costs and services, and was not expecting to put money down. A big reason being that I am notorious for being indecisive, although I was extremely intrigued by their prices on the website. After having arranged a meeting with Frank at the Brookside, he sat us down and explained all the services, and for someone like me who had no idea what to expect for a wedding let alone my own, he reassured us that everything will be perfect and not one detail will be overlooked. Well that day I put a down payment on the Brookside, and can honestly say that it was the best decision I made for planning my wedding. Frank and his staff at the Brookside were informed, professional, and beyond helpful in assisting me with any questions I had come across. When it came to the big day, the venue was breath taking, they transformed a room I had come to visit many times into my wedding reception. The staff was attentive, the food was delicious, and the room looked amazing. I was extremely pleased. I would recommend the Brookside for a wedding venue to couples who want a Cape Cod wedding with a view and location, and do not want to spend astronomical amounts to achieve this. The Brookside was affordable, and maintained a sense of class and professionalism that I did not think I would achieve with my budget. Thank you to the staff at Brookside for making my wedding so special!

My wedding was the best wedding I've ever been to!

Reviewed on 10/25/2014 Sarah B

I had to plan my wedding at the brookside club from across the country. So I never really got to see the venue, taste the food, or experience anything myself until I walked in for my wedding reception and I was totally blown away! All the planning up to the big day was made easy by Frank and Andy, our coordinators from the brookside club. They made great recommendations for timing and how the night will flow, and they were very easy to work with. Having never seen the venue in person other than on the website, I was blown away with the outside view, it was picture perfect, we were even lucky enough to get an amazing sunset view. The food was amazing, the presentation of the food and how they cut and served our cake was fabulous. Frank and Andy work with you the entire time, and being so far away they were very accommodating and answered all my emails in a timely manner, usually the same day. I made all my own decorations (within the brookside clubs guidelines) and Frank and Andy and their team put everything out exactly how I had planned for them too. My husband and I added uplighting through our dj vender and it really made the reception room shine and created a great ambiance for after the sunset. There is also a great deck area to see the view, again sooo beautiful. The service was great, food was hot, drinks were flowing, and all my family and friends had a great time. We had about 100 guests and it really filled the room, I was worried the room would look empty because the room can certainly hold more but they spread the tables just enough so it didn't look empty at all. My wedding day was truly the best day of my life and my reception was better than I could ever have imagined. Thank you Brookside Club! Highly recommend this venue for a fair priced, beautiful cape cod reception!

Perfect in every way

Reviewed on 10/15/2014 Jaimie T

It still gives me chills to look back on our wedding day & the Brookside club (specifically Andy & Frank) are to thank for this. From start to finish we felt welcomed with open arms at the Brookside Club. The day of our wedding could not have gone more smoothly - the food was delicious (even our guests commented on our food being some of the best food they had at a wedding), our tent was like a magical space transformed beyond our wildest dreams, and my husband and I wanted for nothing. The staff were friendly, fun, and efficient, and the service was truly exceptional. And then, there's the sunset... breathtakingly beautiful. The Brookside is a beautifully, exceptionally maintained property that provides top of the line service. The experience starts at the door and is wonderful all the way through. This is a true reflection of the management; it was an absolute pleasure to work with both Andy and Frank. They guided us all the way through the wedding planning process and did everything possible to help us make the day our dream come true with a budget we felt comfortable with. I recommend the Brookside club without hesitation and with full confidence that if you choose to have your wedding here, it will be a decision you are thankful for making every time you think back to one of the most important days of your life.

Exceptional Cape Cod Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 10/28/2014

We were so pleased with this venue, and we have already recommended it to our friends who are getting married next year! The overall value was exceptional. We were looking for a place that was classy, but wasn't as expensive as some of the other common Cape Cod wedding venues, and the Brookside was certainly the perfect fit. They provide you with a payment schedule, which makes budgeting and paying for the venue much easier! The event team did a great job with helping us stay within our budget and were honest with us when helping us decide the right quantities/ types of food items, so that we did not overspend. We ended up choosing the buffet service, and we got several compliments on the food. The staff was incredibly accommodating, both leading up to and day of our wedding. Our reception was seamless; they guided us through every part, and they made sure that we were well taken care of including bringing appetizers to us while we were taking pictures. One of the event coordinators even served my dinner for me! They paid attention to detail and truly made us feel like our wedding was the only wedding they had that season. Oh, and the view of the sunset over the bay is amazing!

Frank & Andy know exactly what they are doing...

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Heather C

We were married at the Brookside Club 9-13-14 and have been dreading writing a review or thank you note because to me that means the wedding is officially over, although it's been over for months! We had such a wonderful wedding there, I loved meeting with Frank during our initial meeting because he was very open and honest about what could and could not be done. He did not want to make any 'half promises' if he knew it wouldn't work out and that is exactly what we wanted. Going into our detail meeting with Andy I felt very overwhelmed with what was left to be done, I left feeling the exact opposite. They literally take care of everything-only the details (place cards, guestbook, centerpieces, cake) are up to you. I left the meeting with a short specific list and was able to cross things off day by day. They really eased any nerves I had. The guests said that the food and staff were wonderful, to be honest I did not interact with any staff but Frank and Andy that day, but the guests said they were great. The view from the balcony for cocktail hour is beautiful and the tent looked gorgeous overlooking the canal, even in the rain! We arrived pretty much as the cocktail hour was ending, but Frank and Andy had the staff bring us apps and drinks on the front porch which was great! We were able to take a few minutes to eat and breath and drink, they had Shirley Temples for the kids and a heaping mound of giant shrimp, we were in heaven! Honestly, overall, I would not have changed my venue. These guys did exactly what they said they would do, they are very professional and I felt like they truly cared about our wedding being perfect. They were fun to work with and really dug into every detail. If you are looking for a wonderful place to get married, where the staff is professional, the views are beautiful, the food is excellent, and people constantly say to you 'I heard your wedding was awesome, what was the name of the venue again?' you've found it.

Great Experience - Would Absolutely Refer

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 Tim C

We got married at the Brookside Club on August 8, 2014. Frank, Andy and the events team provided an excellent experience from the initial planning meeting to the day of the wedding. We had very specific requests throughout the planning process that were met every time. Frank really went above and beyond to adapt and to ensure that our wedding day was perfect for us and all of our guests. Great service, food, venue and you can't beat the sunset! Would absolutely recommend this event's team and venue for a wedding or any occasion.

Brookside Club

Reviewed on 10/25/2014 Alison L

My husband and I instantly fell in love with this venue. The views are beautiful. The sunset on the night of our wedding was to die for. Our friends and family won't stop raving about how great of a location. The staff is excellent. They are always there to answer any questions. The prices are reasonable. The food was great as well. We couldn't have been happier with the whole experience!

May 2014

Reviewed on 10/25/2014 Katie S

We had our Wedding reception here in May. It was truly amazing. From the first time we walked in to view the reception space we were sold. Frank and Andy made us feel at ease. The process was seamless which helped extremely as planning a wedding is beyond stressful. The day of the wedding I was hoping all would be perfect. To be honest it was beyond what I imagined. The lighting, center pieces and setup was beyond words. Ooh and the food was the icing on the cake. It was delicious. I had an extreme amount of compliments on the entrees. You truly can not go wrong with The BrookSide from the views to the management the food. I would recommend this venue over and over again. It was such a beautiful start to our Marriage thank you.

Best venue on Cape Cod

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 Kelley W

I would highly recommend The Brookside Club. They went above and beyond to make sure mine and my husbands day went perfectly. They are very reasonably priced as well. You really get a lot for your money. The view is breath taking and the food is excellent. The staff is amazing. They are extremely organized, on top of things, and are always making sure everything is alright or if they can do more. Thank you so much to Andy, Frank, Amy, & the rest of the Brookside Club they are the best! Brendan&Kelley White

Gay wedding and reception

Reviewed on 10/12/2014

We had our ceremony and reception at The Brookside Club in Bourne, Ma. I can't imagine a more breathtaking location. Everything leading up to the wedding was handled so well by Andy, he went over everything so well, things we hadn't thought about etc. He made a perfect celebration for us! Everybody at Brookside made us and our guests very comfortable, the atmosphere of the employees was so nice and refreshing, everyone was at ease with this alternative wedding and the wonderful attitude of Brookside!

Murphy Wedding 9/14/14

Reviewed on 9/29/2014 Danielle B

Frank, Andy, Amy, and all the wonderful staff at Brookside, We cannot even begin to tell you how grateful we are of your service. The day Jason and I sat down with Frank for a tour we knew this was the perfect venue for us. Andy and Amy, the day of the wedding you were all so calm and helpful and it helped us remain calm and confident everything would go fine. We were able to trust that you would make our day special, but you all, kitchen staff, servers and all others included, went so above and beyond we can't thank you enough. You should know we got so many compliments on the venue and the food. The sunset was breathtaking. The day before I started getting a little nervous that something might go wrong, and I remember saying "the staff a brookside know exactly what we want and I am confident they will make our wishes come true". It was just perfect. Up until 10:30pm when one of your male staff members offered to bring things to our car. Just amazing customer service. -Danielle and Jason Murphy 9/14/14

Sunday brunch wedding

Reviewed on 9/18/2014 Beth S

We held our reception at brookside on a Sunday in august. The staff was accommodating to our request to have a brunch reception. Andy was very helpful in generating a wonderful menu that got rave reviews from our guests. He was very organized with the details of every aspect of the reception. I would highly recommend brookside for any reception.

Great place!

Reviewed on 9/10/2014 Caitlin c

We had a great time at the Brookside for our wedding August 23rd! Andy, Frank and Amy were GREAT! Very organized, knowledgeable, and compassionate. You can tell they really cared about our day. I would definitely recommend the Brookside for any event. -Cait and Dan

Absolutely Perfect Venue

Reviewed on 7/13/2014 Elina Z

Frank, Andy and Casey were amazing to work with and we couldn't have planned our wedding without them. They PROMPTLY respond to all emails which made it easy to coordinate and get our questions answered in less than 24 hours. From our first meeting with Frank, we knew they would be the perfect venue. We met with Frank several times throughout the planning process and he had everything down to the detail. He really listened to our needs and went above and beyond to make the day special for us. The wedding day was PERFECTLY executed with Andy running the show. We enjoyed every minute of our wedding and didn't want it to end. We were not worried about anything on our wedding day because we knew The Brookside team had everything covered. Thank you for hosting the best day of our lives. -Elina and Yev

Deborah Hanf

Reviewed on 2/10/2014

The wedding coordinator was extremely helpful in the planning process and did all that he could to accommodate our requests. Additionally, due to the offseason date, we were afforded substantial discounts which helped the bottom line. The reception was timed out perfectly between the cocktail hour, festivities and dinner service. The food was excellent and the staff was courteous and professional. Our guests raved about the prime rib and roasted veggies which they ate while admiring a beautiful winter sunset. We were very pleased!! I would not hesitate to use Brookside Club.

Great place for a weddding

Reviewed on 10/30/2013 Teresa D

I can't say enough about the service before and during the wedding. Everyone made it easy to plan and the event was flawless. Frank and Andy are great to work with. The venue is beautiful, both inside and out.

Hidden Jewel among all the Cape Wedding Venues

Reviewed on 10/05/2013 Jenn B

I cannot say enough good things about The Brookside Club. The service, the food, and the views are all unbelievable!!! Andy & Frank were awesome to deal with, professional and very organized! (They thought of things I had not even thought of). They were patient with my questions, knowledgeable of the vendors on Cape and off Cape. The waitstaff was attentive, professional & awesome! I had several guests approach me during our wedding and during the days after to let me know how impressed they were with the staff! The food is amazing! The view is beautiful! The sunset was perfect for wedding photos. I would absolutely, 100% recommend The Brookside Club to anyone in need of a location for any type of event.

Absolutely Love this place

Reviewed on 10/05/2013 Jessica A

I could not be happier with the location, service, and atmosphere. They had every detail perfect and if it didn't go smoothly I had no idea. The food was delicious and all of my guests still rave about the steak. I also want to say the function manager Andy was the highlight for us. He was kind, funny, and thorough. He made sure the night was perfect. We love it so much we decided to have our baby shower there as well. Thanks Brookside and Andy for making our day so special!!

Parents of the Bride

Reviewed on 10/04/2013

We were so happy to have chosen the Brookside for our daughter's wedding. From day one, they were so wonderful and accommodating. The attention to detail was greatly appreciated and very helpful. Any questions we had were immediately addressed & taken care of with utmost professionalism. The day of the wedding everything went so smoothly and every guest commented on how beautiful the location was. Everyone had a wonderful time and there was no stress at all for us! We highly recommend the Brookside for a truly special wedding! Gerard & Teresa Good

Book this venue!

Reviewed on 10/04/2013 Jamie B

The Brookside Club was the perfect venue for my Aug 10th wedding. Frank and Andy were both so easy to work with and were super professional. Both responded immediately to any email or phone call I made to them during the planning process. It seemed as if Andy cloned himself on the day of the wedding, because he was EVERYWHERE! He made the whole day seem to go so smoothly... and he is just a class act. I saw him make a plate from the buffet and hand-deliver it to my new grand-mother-in-law, who had difficulty walking due to a foot injury...nobody asked him too...he just did it. This is the kind of guy you want handling your wedding day. The club itself is beautiful. Our wedding was outdoors under an enormous tent and the grounds were perfectly kept. It made for stunning pictures and an unforgettable scenery. The food was amazing. We had a buffet style dinner which offered Cod and steak. Countless guests have messaged me telling me how great dinner was! My husband and I even went back to the Sunset Grill the next day for lunch! I would definitely recommend The Brookside Club as a wedding venue, or for any event for that matter. My husband and I couldn't be happier with our choice.

Wedding

Reviewed on 10/03/2013

I want to commend the Brookside Club for an outstanding job on my son's wedding last July! Everything was perfect! They thought of every detail to make sure it was a day we will never forget. I still get comments and praise from friends and family about how smoothly everything went, how delicious the food was and how friendly and helpful the staff was! Thank you Brookside....I would recommend your venue to anyone looking for a quality event at a fair price!!!

Great Wedding Venue!

Reviewed on 9/01/2013 Niki m

I loved using this venue for my wedding! The wedding coordinators Frank and Andy were very helpful and efficient throughout the process. The atmosphere and views during both the ceremony and the wedding were both impeccable! The food was also amazing! I highly recommend this venue.

Beautiful location

Reviewed on 8/13/2013 Tracey H

As an organized bride making arrangements from overseas the team (Frank and Andy) made wedding planning simple, straightforward and enjoyable. We lucked out with a beautiful day and were able to enjoy the sunshine on the golf course for pictures and our guests danced the cocktail hour away on the deck which gave everyone a sneak peek of the bridal party. One of the best touches was that Andy organized the bridal party to have part of the cocktail hour appetizers brought down to golf course and had a waitress there to take drink orders. Andy was always around but in the background, he added to the ease of the day. Everything was just like we had reviewed. I especially like that both Frank and Andy were willing to meet with me, my fiancé and my parents numerous times throughout our planning. It was helpful to be able to drop everything off two days before the wedding and have the Brookside team set up for us. The food was outstanding. All of our guests loved their meals (crab stuffed sole & prime rib of beef). Many people commented that they had never seen a cut of meat so big at a wedding. Everything went according to plan and it was a wonderful celebration of love surrounded by our family and friends from all over the world.

Amazing Food/Venue

Reviewed on 5/21/2013 Liz A

Amazing food, gorgeous views, and attention to detail. Would definitely recommend to any Bride getting married in the Bourne/Falmouth area.

Wonderful

Reviewed on 12/10/2012 Jennifer K

I absolutely loved getting married at the Brookside Club- the view is beautiful, the atmosphere is great, and the food was delicious!

Send Email