Is this your business? claim it now

The Buie Barn

Brunswick, GA

Barn

510 Bladen Rd, Brunswick, GA (912) 265-1398

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Candice B

The Buies go above and beyond to make your day special. All your dreams of a rustic wedding will definitely come true! The venue itself is absolutely spectacular but the family who owns it are the real stars. From the first meeting we had I knew that this was the place I wanted... Read More to get married. They take the smallest details and turn them into the biggest memories you'll have. I can't say enough good things about this place and I will always treasure my wedding experience.

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Ashton W

Everything about the Buie Barn is absolutely beautiful. My husband & I married here in March of this year and our guests only had great things to say about the venue. We viewed around 8 venues before the BB and nothing quite had the southern charm like this venue did. It... Read More happened to be my favorite and the most reasonably priced as well. Mr. Tim & Mrs. Joyce are the sweetest people and will help you plan anything and everything you need leading to the big day. They are constantly adding to the place and now have a bridal cottage to get ready in also. The Barn already has more decorations than you could ever dream of and makes the planning and day of so much easier on the bride and the family. All you have to do is show up the day of! If you are looking for a rustic, shabby chic venue and a stress-free wedding day, this is the one!

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Heather B

Beautiful Place! I recently had my wedding there this past May. It could not been more perfect. They require a caterer due to liability but they recommended the best caterer, Heavenly Delights! The food was delicious! Both Mr & Mrs Buie make sure your wedding day runs without a... Read More hitch from setup to take down! I was able to enjoy my wedding and not have to worry about a thing! I would recommend The Buie Barn over anything! I loved not having to do anything but show up and get married!!!

Reviewed on 6/21/2016

I have been to two weddings at this location. Although very nice I and a few others had bad spells of diarrhea after the reception at each wedding. The first time I wrote it off but but the second time, there is something wrong. I observed the staff and there was no dishwasher... Read More there. I saw staff hand washing the serving dishes. This alone was bad practice. Question, do they sterilize the chairs, tables and doorknobs. Like a cruise ship that has many people in a small location is bound to have problems if proper sterilization procedures are not followed. I tried to call and tell them but know one answers they want you to leave a message. I'm not saying not to have your wedding here just make sure all reused items go through a dishwasher or make sure your caterer supplies all of your plates and serving dishes.

Reviewed on 1/09/2016 Rachel M

Beautiful place, VERY reasonable prices for all that is included. And they know what they're doing out there.