The Buttes at Reflections

Tucson, AZ

Book Your Wedding with The Buttes at Reflections

A BALLROOM IN TUCSON, AZ

Located in Tucson, Arizona, the Reflections at The Buttes offers you a romantic and picturesque background for your wedding day. The manicured gardens and grounds offer a beautiful view of Pusch Ridge behind one of the gazebos as an amazing backdrop. The landscape and view leave you and your guests with amazing wedding day photos and memories. The various gardens, gazebos and other structures on the property that you choose when planning your day accommodate between 250 and 300 people.

The Reflections at The Buttes offers numerous outdoor spaces, both covered and uncovered for your wedding day, as well as an ornate ballroom. The ballroom has sheer netting on the ceiling and around the room that has lights twirled through it to give the room a magical feeling. The landscaping gives you an ornate and formal walkway to the ceremony area depending on which area you choose on the property to hold your ceremony. Your wedding photos can be taken in the lush green gardens and grounds or you can move out into the more rugged Arizona landscape with the buttes, cactus and brush. You can achieve any type of look you wish for you wedding by working with the location's wedding staff and planners.

A ceremony and reception at The Reflections at The Buttes includes a number of features. The packages all include catering service. The service includes the waitstaff, a variety of menu options, china, the stemware, flatware and a selection of charger plates. The dining is done by candlelight to keep the meal portion of the reception romantic and elegant. The linens are floor length and come in a variety of colors from which you can choose. The venue also provides a large variety of centerpieces from which to choose. The package even includes five hours of a disc jockey to entertain your guests. The service includes a professional emcee, lighting and wireless surround sound. You can even get bar service for five hours. The packages also includes a time for rehearsal for your big day.

The professional wedding consultant helps you set all of this up and coordinates with the recommended list of vendors for services that the venue does not provide. Some of the services that need to be handled with vendors include photographs, flowers and the cake. The bride and groom have spacious quarters for preparing for the wedding. You are also able to get accommodations for you and your guests at the venue.

The Reflection at The Buttes offers several items and services that are often an extra fee at other locations. There are no cake-cutting, corking or pouring fees. You have the option of professional counseling for families and couples, along with optional liability insurance.

Capturing Life's Most Treasured Moments

Offering exquisitely manicured properties and awe-inspiring views, Reflections has the most inclusive and affordable wedding packages available. Our experienced event planners and fantastic staff will help you create an unforgettable wedding full of elegance, beauty, intimacy and romance.

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Garden, Mountain

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

Bow2010

9800 North Oracle Road, Tucson, AZ (520) 229-0627

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Brittany H

I was more than pleased with Reflections. I planned my Tucson wedding from South Carolina, so i relied on pictures and reviews to choose my wedding venue. The venue was even more beautiful in person. Debi was extremely accommodating and helpful. The entire team at Reflections... Read More were extremely nice and responded to my emails/calls promptly. The DJ, bartender, food, and officiant provided by Reflections were wonderful also. The day turned out EXACTLY how I had pictured it! THANK YOU to all who participated in making our big day absolutely perfect!

Reviewed on 2/25/2017 Julie O

We had our wedding here on January 14th and I was surprised by the exceptional customer service. The wedding was beautiful with the mountains as a backdrop and I am so grateful that we were able to have our ceremony outside despite the rain.

Reviewed on 2/03/2017 Karen H

The staff is amazing, helpful in the planning without being phushy, patient with my many questions and executed a prefect day. Everyone loved the food and they handled my special need  guest with ease. The location is beautiful!!!! I can not say enough great things about this... Read More venue. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Nicollette B

We have been working with Debi, John and the rest of Reflections team to plan our wedding for a few months now. We had a few venues in mind, but when we met the Fazios in person we knew that Reflections was the place for us. They really take care to add a personal touch to... Read More everything that they do and are upfront about the services rendered and cost. We chose to do an off season wedding and saved $2k on their standard wedding package and know that we will get what we’ve paid for an perhaps even more. They have planned thousands of weddings and it shows in how organized they are. They break down the wedding into manageable parts and allow you to think about and customize the details to your liking (so you can get as detailed as you would like or not). Debi also sends a us copy of everything we discuss in each planning meeting, which is really helpful when for coordinating with other vendors and the rest of the wedding party. They do almost everything in house and include the following in their wedding packages: catering (buffet with 2 entrees, salad, &sides), DJ, decorations, bartending services, John is a licensed to officiate and Debi is the in house wedding planner. They do not do: Cakes, flowers, photography; you must stock your own bar (which I prefer anyway) You are also not allowed to bring your own food. You are bound to their caterer. We have had issues trying to schedule a tasting, but hopefully we will be able to get that done before our January 7th wedding date. The price for the views and the services promised cannot be beat. We look forward to having our dream wedding at Refelctions!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Jessica R

They were lovely, everything was great. I have no real complaints other than small nit picks. The food was delicious and their bartender was wonderful with the guests. My husband felt as though one of the main people who work there were more concerned with new clients on our... Read More wedding day than us, but other than that the staff was really great.

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 K W

My experience with my wedding coordinator Johanna was absolutely wonderful! 5/5! I couldn't have asked for a better person to work with. She truly made my dream wedding come true! She worked very hard to make every idea I had happen, she also gave wonderful advice and was very... Read More involved the entire time. My head table was unlike many, she knew it was important to me, and wasn't going to give up to make it happen! It was absolutely gorgeous! I had tears of joy my wedding night! She became my coordinator just less that six months before the wedding, quickly caught up with everything, and was extremely organized. I wasn't stressed during the wedding process and really enjoyed planning my wedding because of Johanna, I always knew I was in very good hands! I would recommend Johanna at Reflections to any bride! Wonderful personality and a pleasure to plan a wedding with! I can't forget the gentleman that helped Johanna with set up! He also worked very hard and went above and beyond! Also, Obi and his DJ services! DJ Karmuh was awesome! Pleasure to work with and really worked hard to show us a great night. Kept the dance floor full all night! I've never seen my now husband dance so much! Many of our guests commented on the great music! One of our favorite moments of the night was the first song after dinner, the dance floor was packed with all our friends and family, great song selections!

Reviewed on 5/16/2016 Lindsey S

We had our wedding at Reflections at the Buttes and everything went great! Debi is just a sweetheart and she responded to all of my super lengthy emails as well as meeting with me in person and made sure everything went smoothly. The day of the wedding everything was set up... Read More perfectly. The food on the wedding day was notably better than at the tasting which was a pleasant surprise. In my opinion, the price we paid was great for everything that came with the package. I would definitely recommend The Buttes to my friends!

Great Venue!

Reviewed on 1/30/2016 Emily S

I had my ceremony and reception at this venue and my day was an absolute dream! The decorations were wonderful, we were complimented again and again on the food, the DJ got the party going and everyone wanted to take pictures outside with the great view of the mountains. The... Read More only reason I did not rate this venue as 5 stars is that at times I felt like I was one of many many events they had happening. During the pictures after the ceremony we even ran into other people on site who were not part of our party and there were multiple times when my calls or emails went unanswered for days. However, for the price and for the day of experience, I would still recommend this venue to friends and family.

Amazing Venue

Reviewed on 1/06/2016 Mikki-Blaise A

I changed my venue two months before the big day- Debi & her team at Reflections did an AMAZING job working with us to make it the best day ever in such a short time frame. Not only did everything go off flawlessly, but I didn't have to worry about a thing a week leading up to... Read More the wedding. The venue was beautiful, bride & grooms quarters to get ready are a perfect addition to the stunning ceremony & reception site. John who is the officiate did the best ceremony- filled with humor but also touching statements. The price included the DJ (who was perfect. He matched the mood of the event and played the perfect selection of songs when I gave him very vague and general music types) and the cater (I'm still hearing great things about the food) which was a HUGE plus. The big day could not have been more perfect and that is due to the venue and their planning team.

Reviewed on 12/06/2015 Lelah J

We got married a month ago at Reflections at the Buttes and they were so AMAZING!. Debi and John are such amazing people. They are funny, honest and just so sweet! Johanna (our wedding coordinator) was the BOMB! She made sure every little detail I imagined came to light! She... Read More spent countless hours with me going over every detail even the ones I kept changing. This location has amazing views and the grounds are kept so well. The decor for the ceremony and reception were breath taking! I couldn't have asked for more. With their help I not only looked like a princess but I felt like one too. After a year of planning with the staff at reflections they now feel like family. Thank you to everyone at reflections for making us feel so comfortable, happy, excited and proud to have chosen you. You made our dream wedding come true! All the bling looked fabulous! Our guest are still talking about how detailed and beautiful everything looked.

Reviewed on 11/11/2015 Leslie M

I had my ceremony and reception at Reflections at the Buttes and it was a wonderful venue. We worked with Debi and she helped us have the wedding that we imagined. We received a lot of compliments on the entire wedding and we would recommend the venue to anyone.

Reviewed on 8/14/2015

Our entire family wants to say THANK YOU to Reflections at The Buttes for making dreams come true. Every bride has those dreams of "The Perfect Wedding", well; we'd like to say that our princess' dream of that was fulfilled thanks to everyone at Reflections, and the grace of... Read More God. We all had an unforgettable beautiful night!!! We all worked hard at completing the dream, but Johanna and Debbie were there to guide us every step of the way in things we were "newbies" at. From the moment we arrived at Reflections, John put our minds at ease saying "We'll take care of it" and they did, they were not only words, but truths. The DJ, Obi-WanKenobi, was awesome!!! The bar attendant was wonderful!!! The set up/take down staff was incredible!!! Food was delicious!!! Everyone there radiated peace, the peace you need at those moments when you panic because you want everything to be perfect, and THAT was soo helpful. Thank you for the words of encouragement Debbie, with the not so little rain we got that day before and during the wedding (yes, the day that rained A LOT!) we decided it was a gift from God, and we went on to have fun, and we did. We had a lot of fun, more than the rain! We felt you cared about our wedding as if it was your own. Incredible memories were made at Reflections at The Buttes, and you ask if we recommend it? You bet we do!!! Thank you for giving us the chance to express our gratitude to this one-in-a-million place!!! Love, The Melton-Shull Family

Reviewed on 8/10/2015 Lubna A

I got married here a couple weeks ago... and honestly, I loved it! I was so worried with how everything would turn out, the decor, the food, etc etc... and it was all better than I expected! Debi is an amazing person, she really did everything she could for me and then some! I... Read More can be a handful and she did a great job of handling me and all my requests with such respect and due diligence! And the food... every one of my wedding guests could not stop raving about how delicious the food was! We all enjoyed a Middle Eastern cuisine... and I had quite a few food snobs attend my wedding... and they were just floored with how amazing the food was! I'm always told that the food is the most important part and here I am a couple weeks later and I still have wedding guests complimenting the food at my wedding. Needless to say, I am absolutely happy I decided to go with Reflections. They made my wedding better than I could have dreamed!

Wouldn't Change a Thing!

Reviewed on 5/20/2015 Erienne G

Reflections was a huge help throughout the wedding-planning process. They are experienced and professional, and thought to ask about things I may have otherwise forgot about. Their venue is absolutely gorgeous, and with everything they include, there is just no comparison.

Perfect mountain views

Reviewed on 5/08/2015 Lyssa M

We loved the mountain views at the buttes! The staffed was flexible with our schedules for appointments and they we able to accommodate our large guest list. We heard nothing but great things about our wedding venue days after our event.

Gorgeous Venue

Reviewed on 12/11/2014 Ashlee L

We chose this Venue for several reasons. First, inside and out it was spectacularly beautiful. Second, it was very affordable and you get so much included!!! Third, the staff is great, especially Debi! From planning the wedding to the actual big day, they were so helpful and... Read More everything turned out as planned and better. The only thing I would say was a bit of a disappointment was how short it was. We saved $2000 by booking a morning wedding so by 2:00pm you and everyone else needs to be out of there so that the wedding after you can get ready. I felt rushed the entire time, we didn't have enough time to get all the photos we wanted either. They stopped the music at 1:30pm instead of 2:00pm and basically rushed everyone out, I was a little upset about this. I was told it would go until 2:00pm so they should have stopped everything at 2:00pm and then started to clean up. I'm sure if you book a night wedding you won't have this problem. Overall, Reflections was wonderful and I would recommend them but I would highly recommend booking a night wedding if you don't want to feel rushed.

Best day of my life

Reviewed on 11/18/2014 Amanda R

Reflections is so beautiful.The property has tons of locations for great pictures. The staff was amazing and took such good care of us. They took all of the stress off and made our wedding day the best day ever. I would highly recommend Reflections at The Buttes. They have so... Read More many options to customize your day, from the food to the center pieces.

The Gallery exceeded all expectations

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Aleigha D

My husband and I had an exceptional experience through The Gallery. We could not have imagined a better wedding with the help of Debi Fazio and Christine, who made planning effortless and actually fun! I live in Pennsylvania, but my husband and I are both from Arizona and wanted... Read More to come back for our marriage. From the very beginning everyone had been extremely attentive and quick to respond to any question I had whether it be through email or phone call. Because I live in Pennsylvania I had my mother and grandmother do a lot of things like the initial walk through as well as the tasting, but they treated all of my family members as if they were the ones getting married. The run through of the ceremony the day before was easy and straight-forward, and went exactly as planned the day of. Christine even through in some "extras" as they had just received new (and might I add nicer) chairs and included them for our wedding. The overall look of the ceremony right in front of their fountain was beyond words. Staff at The Gallery are phenomenal! One in particular that I did not get the name of specifically served my husband and I. She never let us have an empty glass as I drank wine and champagne all night while my husband had an assortment of mixed drinks. Everyone was always smiling and congratulatory throughout the entire night. The food was amazing! They say the bride and groom don't have time to eat… You make time to eat here. You'd be sorry if you didn't. We had the chicken kiev which was unbelievable. The DJ was spot on with all of his music selections and did a great job transitioning from one song to the next. He kept us informed of song selections and timing for each event the entire night. It was never a hassle. The only negative I have is that there was a wedding going on at the Sports Club that we were not aware of until the day before the wedding. We originally were scheduled to do first look pictures there the day of our wedding, but could not due to the other wedding taking up most of the spots. It wasn't a bother as there were plenty of beautiful places to get photos done at our actual wedding location across the street which is where the Golf Club and restaurant was. There was a previous review that mentioned there was no place to wait before the ceremony started for the bride and her bridal party. I'm not sure if this wasn't offered or not, but we waited in the golf shop, which was air conditioned and had a long L shaped couch that everyone sat on until it was time. My recommendation would be to stay in the cottages the night before and for the day of. All of my bridesmaids stayed with me in cottage rojo while my husband and the groomsmen stayed in dorado next door. They are absolutely stunning. Pictures do not do it justice. Plus it makes it a great place to get ready before the wedding and take pictures putting the dress on. Also to note: Our total cost listed on this review only includes their all inclusive package for 125 people (which includes the venue, meal, DJ, set up and break down, service, corking fees and cake cutting fees, etc) as well as a bar tab. You get a lot for your money here. All in all I would not have done our wedding differently. I felt it was absolutely perfect and I am so happy with the way Reflections handled everything. Hats off to Debi and Christine for providing such a wonderful experience.

Venue - Reflections

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Karen M

The venue was absolutely beautiful - up against the Catalina Mountains. But the staff really set themselves apart - they took care of every request, with happy enthusiasm. Everything was perfect and the food was delicious.

Beautiful wedding

Reviewed on 5/27/2014 Ashley H

We worked with reflections for our wedding and were very happy. They did a fantastic job and always listened to our ideas. They have the best prices and the best packages in town. We could not be happier with our wedding vender

Beautiful Venue, poorly executed

Reviewed on 4/30/2014 Lauren F

I got married through the Reflections at the Buttes at The Gallery location. The venue was beautiful and the wedding was fun, but they do Cookie cutter weddings. Things went their way not mine. We had several simple requests that were initially promised, but the month of the... Read More wedding they did not follow through. Overall, communication between the wedding coordinator, the sales guy, the DJ coordinator, and person who handled the tasting. Several things really disappointed me: 1. There was no place to get ready. Initially we were told by the sales guy that we would have either a room at the Ritz or a guesthouse for several hours. I found out 2 weeks prior to the wedding that this was not the case. This also translated into me having no place to be prior to walking down the aisle. I was told most brides sit in the car. Do you know how hard it is to fit yourself and a wedding dress into a tiny car and then look presentable? They put me into their storage closet instead. 2. Initially we were told we could be on the campus early to take family pictures before the ceremony. Last minute they provided us with a different location to do these pictures, which was not as nice. 3. The tasting was forgotten about by the Gallery staff and we did not get to taste the dishes we requested. 4. We were not able to have the alcohol options we wanted. Again, we told them exactly what we wanted and up front they agreed, but several weeks before the wedding they sent us an email saying that they could not do it. My advice to brides is to get EVERYTHING in writing before signing a contract. Again, the communication between the individuals in the company was very bad so just because one person promised it does not mean another will honor it. The positives: 1. The DJ was fantastic. 2. They did a great job on the decorations. 3. It was affordable for the location and low on the do it yourself tasks

Awesome personalized service

Reviewed on 12/15/2013 michelle

We absolutely loved our wedding at Reflections! We moved to Charleston, SC in the process of planning the wedding, but Debi and the staff at Reflections were so easy to work with long distance! They were accommodating with appointments when I was able to be in town and kept in... Read More good contact about the details in the year I was away. The site is absolutely beautiful, though I may be biased because I grew up looking at those Pusch Ridge mountains! The inside and out we're so beautifully decorated and they made it so easy to plan from so far away. Very flexible too- allowing whatever crazy details you have in mind to be totally accepted and incorporated into your awesome day!

AMAZING!!!

Reviewed on 11/11/2013 sarah s

Everything about Reflection at the Buttes is perfect! We were married there in late October 2013. There were so many reasons why we chose RATB. For one it is a spectacular with picturesque mountain views. Another great thing about RATB is that they do not nickel and dime you.... Read More They do NOT charge hidden fees like, cake cutting fees, flower girl fees, or corking fees, just to name a few. Also, the price they give you includes taxes and gratuity! You pay what they advertise! John and Debbie are amazing people. They love what they do and it shows! Debbie helped us plan the wedding every step of the way and is a real, tried and true professional. John was the one who married us and he met with us several times to get to know us personally. He said the most amazing thing during the ceremony. It was personal and touching. Our guests were all crying and still rave about it to this day. Working with RATB was completely stress free. They handle what feels like everything! They include and set up all the center pieces for the tables. They order linens and set up and tear down everything, all included. They provided excellent, top notch bartenders and DJ!! The venue is gorgeous!! So many places to take pictures, and you will have the entire venue to yourself! The catering company they use is amazing as well and the food was delicious! What a wonderful, fairy tale like place to get married. Couldn't have been any better. Perfect, perfect, perfect!!

Amazing venue, wonderful people

Reviewed on 10/17/2013

We chose to have our wedding at Reflections because of the location and the beautiful views. To our delight, we met John, Debbie and the rest of the wonderful staff who were so helpful throughout the entire process. For our menu, we wanted something special that they did not... Read More have listed but they were very accommodating and were able to make it for us and it was amazing! The venue is beautiful, the staff is great and the food was amazing! We still get compliments to this day about how beautiful our wedding was and how delicious the food was. We are so glad that we chose to have our wedding at such a beautiful and intimate venue and being able to work with such wonderful people was a bonus. I would highly recommend Reflections to any couple looking for a venue. They are so good at what they do and it makes it easy knowing that you have a staff of people who are experts that will make sure your day is perfect! Thank you guys again for a wonderful and memorable wedding :)

BEST VENUE EVER!

Reviewed on 9/10/2013 Valerie S

Everything about my wedding was perfect and it all started with Reflections. The people who work at Reflections are professional and oh so generous and kind. Joanna was my primary contact and she was AMAZING. I planned my wedding from Chicago and only visited Tucson once. I... Read More had no idea what I was doing. Joanna patiently guided me through the process and was very organized. She gave me honest suggestions which I appreciated and followed. And, I truly believe she and the other staff at Reflections really cared about us. In addition to their tremendous service, the venue is breathtaking! The gazebo, the mountains, the reception area...everything! And they have so many options for table cloth, decorations, plates, etc. Many other brides go crazy coordinating between so many vendors, but I only had to find a few because Reflections handled most of everything. The food was also delicious!!! I was thoroughly impressed. I never encountered any of the wedding planning nightmares thanks to Reflections, their professionalism, their availability, and their knowledge. Wedding planning made easy and stunning! I think everyone should get married in Tucson and at Reflections. I am forever grateful to Reflections for making our Big Day incredibly memorable and easy. Love you, Reflections! Can Sam and I come back and get ceremoniously married there every year??? Val and Sam