The Cable Center

Denver, CO

A stunning and contemporary wedding venue

The Cable Center books just one wedding at a time so you have full use of our versatile spaces for an intimate ceremony, lively cocktail hour and a reception tailored to your creative style. Our staff includes full-time event specialists and AV technicians to make your day beautiful and seamless.

$$$

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Garden, Museum

2000 Buchtel Blvd., Denver, CO

Such a Unique, Modern and Stunning Location

Reviewed on 6/01/2014 Kari Q

My husband and I couldn't have been more pleased that we selected The Cable Center to host our wedding reception! We wanted a wedding where we could get the outdoorsy feel yet have a very unique space to host a wedding so we went with the ceremony off site and had guests travel to TCC. I loved this idea because it was a way to showcase our personality with my husband being an outdoorsy person and myself being a little more modern. One of the main reasons we selected TCC was because of the screens. We loved being able to show baby pictures of us on the big screens during cocktail hour that then transitioned to us as a couple and then to our logo for dancing. It was also such a fun surprise to have our photographers upload photos they had taken from the ceremony and put them up during cocktail hour. Matt and Bobby worked with us through all of the logistics of all of the screens (large tv screens, bar signs and exhibit screens) and made it so easy to send over all of the information they needed to make it flawless. The windows at TCC are stunning and I highly recommend using up lighting against the windows, poles and the walls. We used the package TCC had as well as had our DJ provide some which was really helpful and needed because it can get really dark during dancing. We worked with Lindy throughout the entire time of our wedding and she was fantastic!!! No matter how many annoying emails we sent she was always so quick to respond : ) We would highly recommend TCC to anyone looking for a unique wedding reception that guests will remember for years to come!!

Unique, Open and Great Venue

Reviewed on 2/17/2014 Chrissy F

We had our wedding reception there in September and had about 250 guests. It was the perfect amount of space and was everything we wanted. The biggest perk is that you can bring your own alcohol. This is a huge price savings! The staff is great and easy to work with. They will work with you and make sure it comes together how you imagined it would. The TV tower is a great place to play a slideshow and personalize your wedding. Highly recommend!

Gorgeous venue for ceremony AND reception!

Reviewed on 8/13/2012 Amy M

I loved having our wedding at The Cable Center. The service includes site fee as well as tables and chairs. You can choose your own caterer and bring your own alcohol, which can help the budget!

Easy and Beautiful

Reviewed on 6/26/2012 Alison N

Our wedding at The Cable Center was amazing. We did both the ceremony and the reception there. The ceremony was outside in a wind storm, but it went really well and was a lot of fun. We were able to incorporate the carillon bells at the Ritchie Center next door into the ceremony, which was really unique and very cool! The reception was beautiful. The atrium is open and modern, with a wall of windows. We kept the decoration to a minimum - white with bright accents of color, which worked wonderfully with the interior. They have a tower of television screens that we used to loop our slide show all night, and it worked out really well. We used the balcony that wraps around the atrium for additional tables, and that looked really neat. The grand staircase made for some cool first look pictures and a really fun bridal party entrance. You don't need to bring in a dance floor, and we were able to move tables back to expand the dance floor as needed, which was fantastic. The people at The Cable Center were so great -easy to work with, enthusiastic, and helpful - from the event coordinator to the A/V staff to the receptionists. A security guard even wound up in one of our photo booth pictures!

Best Venue Ever

Reviewed on 1/19/2012 Lauren A

The Cable Center is beautiful! It has that modern, open feel to it that we were looking for. We loved it! Highly recommend using uplighting because the building works so well with it and you can see it from I-25! As well, the staff is second to none. Laura and James were an absolute delight to work with, both of which were professional and super helpful. They were very accommodating and always available for meetings and questions. I would love to work with Laura and James in the future because of how wonderful they were to me. I was never a bother to them or a hassle which made me feel better about having to bug them about various questions. They have an incredible AV system and have capabilities to do fabulous things. We got married on NYE and had the NYE countdown from NYC, along with slideshows on their big screens, movies in their theater etc. Highly recommend the Cable Center for events, and Laura and James as staff members! A+

Review for The Cable Center

Reviewed on 11/16/2008 Emily M

Three story video tower on which you can show a slide show of any photos/videos you want. Gorgeous marble floor with the globe as the design. Mezzanine and landing round bar (reception area). We got the entire building so we were able to spread out when getting ready.;They charge you extra for everything - lighting speakers video monitors anything technical. They have a tech manager that kept stepping on our DJ's toes all night.

TO The Cable Center