The Cake Guys....."Baking your DREAMS come true!"

$$

Dietary Options

Gluten Free

Cake Accessories

4113 Rawlins St, Dallas, TX

Reviewed on 7/29/2015 Carrie R

The Cake Guys made my vision a reality! Excellent service and a beautiful cake. Many compliments from guests on how delicious it was.

Reviewed on 5/04/2015 Lauren T

I can't even put into words how awesome the cake guys are!! All I wanted to do was eat the cake the whole night :)- not only were both the grooms cake and brides cake gorgeous, they were so moist and rich!! The cake guys also put these cute tech candies for our grooms cake- so awesome and thoughtful! Loved everything!!!

Reviewed on 5/01/2015 Haley T

This exact time last year we were getting ready for our Wedding. When I look back all I can picture are our AMAZING cakes. We even did a chocolate covered strawberry tower on top of the grooms cake. Not only were they BEAUTIFUL but they tasted even better! The staff is so friendly and really captured what we were going for. I recommend The Cake Guys to everyone!!!

Destination Bride With Hometown Reception

Reviewed on 3/17/2015 Susan B

I really appreciated the volume of information that was available on their website as I began my journey of searching wedding cake vendors. Sample Saturdays is a blessing, I loved being able to preview the cakes from the Sweet Inspiration packages so that when my appointment time came my Maid Of Honor and I were able to narrow choices, taste, and be on our way without a million decisions about my wedding cake. We had a destination wedding in the Caribbean and a reception three weeks later in Dallas (where we had the Cake Guys Wedding Cake)so we had a lot of moving parts and being stressed out about wedding cakes was not on my agenda. The Cake Guys made this experience very easy for me and I would recommend them to everyone. I didn't mention .....THE CAKE WAS DELICIOUS!!!!!. The Monday after our reception we gave a piece to our mailman and the following day when he delivered our mail he asked if we had more cake so he could take a piece to his wife. Looking forward to tasting the top of our wedding cake on our 1 year anniversary, it's in the freezer waiting for us :)

The most beautiful wedding and grooms cake!

Reviewed on 2/25/2015 Danielle C

I can't say enough wonderful things about the Cake Guys! My husband and I went to one of their sweet saturdays, because spending money on the cake was one of the places we were trying to save money. It is an amazing deal, and they love well prepared customers! Make sure to read through the web page for all the hidden deals, and bring cash - it saves you so much! However most important, the cakes were PERFECT and tasted AMAZING. The grooms cake was a 3 tier luggage cake with images of all the places we have traveled and lived, and people are still talking about how amazing it looked. Their quality is top-notch, and they were wonderful to work with!

Beautiful, great tasting cake at a great value

Reviewed on 12/05/2014 Krissy S

Best price we could find by using the Sweet Inspirations package. Very impressed with the customer service. Our original design was not going to look like we thought, and we received a text message picture of the sample. We also got suggestions and pictures of samples for what would look great at our venue!

Best I've Ever Had

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

Never have I experienced a set of wedding cakes as elegant, tasteful, and complimentary as those created from THE CAKE GUYS! I have personally worked hundreds of weddings as a carriage driver/waiter and tasted more groom and bride cakes then I can remember. No change was too small or too big for these GUYS. My wife and I were always met with confidence and professionalism at every turn. When I was unsure about certain particulars or asked for advice, the response was always courteous, and insightful. Neither cake met our expectations, they exceeded them! The detail was magnificent, the colors were as rich as the taste, and as far as the presentation, flawless. My guest and I were simply overwhelmed by the magnitude and craftsmanship of the artwork we had the privilege to eat. For any event that is important to me,THE CAKE GUYS will be there!

THE OVERALL BEST

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Kandi S

I am 100% pleased with every aspect of our bride and grooms cake. The elegance and uniqueness of our cake swooned our guest. The actual deliciousness MADE HEADS ROLL!!

Cakes made me cry.....PURE PERFECTION!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Jonie H

When I walked into the room and saw my cakes I could not contain myself. Absolutely stunning............. I was so so happy. It was more than I ever expected. We had to change our cake at last minute and take off the rhinestones (budget issues) and THE CAKE GUYS put them on my cake anyways!!! Edward and Chad are so attentive to details. I can't recommend them enough!!!!!

BEST TASTING AND BEST CAKE for your MONEY!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

I went with my sister to try other bakeries. I am biased because I am a sales associate with The Cake Guys. But I am also a cake snob and I can say with out any slight hesitation that NO ONE matched up to the taste of cakes. There are several great designers in DFW, but the difference was the taste and affordability. My sister got the most for her money with THE CAKE GUYS. After being exposed to other businesses I am even more proud to be associated with The Cake Guys because I have truly seen and witnessed what makes THE CAKE GUYS the BEST. It is CLEAR!!!! Best tasting cakes of ANYONE in DFW!!!

CAKE MADE MY RECEPTION

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Mary J

The cake was the talk of the reception. I wanted a very specific looking cake. I went to 3 other bakeries and I just did not feel confident that they understood what I was wanting. When I met with Leia at The Cake Guys, it was magical. Absolutely amazing....the design was exactly like we were on the same wavelengths!! The cake is delicioius and my guests are still talking about how it looked and more importantly how it tasted. It smelled heavenly!! We definitely recommend THE CAKE GUYS! They will work with your budget and are GREAT PEOPLE!!!

SIMPLY AMAZING

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Alicia T

The Cake Guys took my idea and brought it to life exactly as I envisioned and deliciously delivered the cake of my dreams!!! A girl could not ask for more on her wedding day!!!!

The Cake Guys

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Clara J

The Cake Guys did an amazing job on the cakes for my daughter’s wedding. Both the wedding cake and grooms cake were absolutely beautiful. The cakes were moist, delicious, and the fillings were awesome. We not only received comments from our guests on how beautiful they were but how good they tasted. The icing was incredible. Thank You for your part in making this such a special day for my daughter. You did a truly amazing job. Thank You Chad & Edward.

Best Cake EVER!

Reviewed on 10/24/2014

I worked with the cake guys for my wedding and they were amazing. We had been to several vendors in the Dallas area before going to them and they definitely provided the best service. They made sure to give us the look we wanted with the right amount of servings we needed, and for the best price. We had a reception with about 800 people and imagine our struggle with feeding everyone. The Cake Guys made it happen! Not only was our cake beatiful, but it tasted great and was very affordable. I also spoke with Edward one week before to ensure everything was in place and he was so sweet and very accomodating. I appreciate them for their work with us! We can't wait to cut into our top layer for our 1 year!

A-MAZE-ING!!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 Casey L

These guys took our ideas of a very personalized wedding cake and made it so realistic we almost didn't eat it. The flavors are THE BEST!!! We had the bottom tier designed to reflect our youth. They made me an apple and a hammer for my husband-both our of chocolate. The middle tier was AGGIE-THEMED. The next tier was DNA and horses and our cake topper were our Aggie rings intertwined (they were big enough that we wore the, as crowns the next day)

Amazing Service and Delicious Cake!

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 A M

Love this place. I planned my Dallas wedding from out of state and couldn’t have worked (on our cakes) with anyone else. Cake Guys is so organized, thorough, and seriously has their stuff together. I read almost everything on their website, had all the coupons printed, and had even emailed back and forth with one of the owners (Chad) before my then-fiancee (now husband) and I went in for our tasting. I wanted to incorporate gold color into my cake without spending the extra $ for a custom cake. Chad was awesome at explaining my gold options and made several suggestions. The woman who helped us at our tasting was surprised by how organized and ready we were, but that is what made the tasting even more enjoyable: we could spend the time truly enjoying the cakes and picking details. We ended up ordering three cakes at our tasting: a 5-tier bride’s cake E (red velvet), a Groom’s cake C (german chocolate - if they only give you a standard chocolate sample at your tasting, ask for the german chocolate too!), and a 9 inch gluten free round white chocolate raspberry. We called that one our “couple’s cake” :) Check out my review on Yelp and you can see pictures! After I ordered I had several questions about the size of the plates under the cakes so that I could order cake stands. They were always very great about responding to my emails.

Amazing Cakes

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Heather J

I used the cake guys for my wedding a few weeks ago. The cakes were absolutely amazing. I got some many compliments on the taste the best we had ever had. The cakes were also so beautiful. They did such an awesome job and I would recommend everyone use them. You will not be disappointed. Thank you guys!

Morgan Harrison

Reviewed on 10/20/2014

Thank you, Cake Guys! Our wedding cake, as well as groom's cake, was not only beautiful and exactly what we asked for, but also delicious! We had a wonderful experience picking out the flavors for our cake; they were all so amazing and fun to create. Our delivery was prompt, the cake was perfect and immaculate... the cakes were a hit!

Exceeded Expectations!

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Chandler L

The Cake Guys are phenomenal. Let me explain. Going into the wedding there are so many details, the cake was one that I cared close to least about. I personally don't love cake & there were so many other things to plan that I wanted the cake to be something my guests enjoyed but nothing I had to worry too much about. That's exactly what The Cake Guys did for me & more. My cake turned out to be my FAVORITE part of the wedding. I'm not exaggerating. I had been to several appointments to discuss & taste cake at many vendors. After my appointment with The Cake Guys, I immediately booked. From the appointment up until the day of, they were extremely professional & creative. I wanted to make my husbands cake like a tent (as a surprise). They had so many ideas for the actual cake & what surrounded it. The original drawing was a little above my budget & they worked with me to take things out or make them less detailed for a cheaper price. The "less detailed" version, to me was more detailed that I expected in the first place! My cake turned out elegant & chic. They did an amazing job help create my dream. So the cakes were beautiful & absolutely delicious. As I mentioned, I really don't love cake so after our ceremonial "cake cutting" I didn't go back & get some (unfortunately). I say unfortunately because when my husband & I came home from our honeymoon some family had saved some cake for us to take home. I am so thankful they did!! It was better than the tasting & better than ANY cake I have ever ever had (even though it sat in a freezer for over a week waiting for us to return). My husband & I have been to 40 weddings & counting within the last 2 1/2 years & my cake was by far the very best tasting & looking for a great price.

Amazing Cakes

Reviewed on 8/27/2014 Melissa H

We ordered both of our cakes from The Cake Guys. From the first time we called them to set up a cake tasting to the delivery of the cakes on our wedding day, we always had a great experience. My husband and I were able to sit down with our families and taste all of the different flavors of cake and design two amazing cakes. My cake was absolutely beautiful and my husbands cake (featuring the Aggies) was awesome. We had so many compliments from our guests on how good the cake tasted. Even after our honeymoon, we enjoyed coming home to leftovers.

Perfect, inside and out

Reviewed on 8/26/2014 Cierra O

My husband and I were thrilled with how beautiful and delicious both of our cakes turned out. I've never eaten better tasting cake and I'm a pretty tough critic. I did some research on their website, sent an email, and received an immediate response from Chad. We set up an appointment for the tasting and were blown away. There was no going wrong with any option. They were all so good. When I sat down with Chad at the tasting, he asked about things I liked, things I didn't like, and drew up two incredible cakes. They looked even better in person! We have had so many compliments on the flavors we chose and the designs. Chad was excellent to work with a and made choosing a cake the best and smoothest part of the planning process.

Vanessa's Sweet Sixteen Cake

Reviewed on 8/18/2014

Vanessa's Sweet Sixteen cake was AMAZING!!! Everyone LOVED it the cake. My husband and I did not even get a piece. You guys took everything we said and made it better then what I tought it would come out to be. I HIGHLY!!! HIGHLY!!! recommend The Cake Guys!!! Chad took the time to email me quotes and pictures of possible cakes. Edward would text me and to make sure everything we ask for was correct. Who does that, The Cake Guys do!!! I can not thank you guys enough, so Thank You, Thank You Chad & Edward

Cake Guys are GREAT!

Reviewed on 8/17/2014 Floretha W

The wedding cakes were beautifully decorated to specification. They were delicious. Wedding guests asked about the baker and I shared the contact information. The cakes were delivered and set up with care, although the scheduling was sightly changed. The only drawback was that they tended to crumble a little when cut. I recommend the Cakes Guys for all brides and grooms who want to make their day special and satisfy their guests!

Wonderful

Reviewed on 8/05/2014 anne d

Absolutely delicious cake. We were very happy with the Cake Guys from the moment we chose them. The cakes were lovely..exactly what we wanted and every bit as delicious. Good business to work with.

Delicious and Beautiful!

Reviewed on 7/31/2014 Brooke G

The cake Guys were so accommodating and easy to work with. The cake was absolutely beautiful and tasted even better than it looked. They far exceeded my expectations.

TO The Cake Guys