Bewitchingly Delicious Flavors in Cakes & Desserts

Cake Hag offers affordable & unique all-natural wedding alternatives in gorgeous and delicious cakes, cupcake displays, desserts & dessert bars, plus our traveling fried pie station & create-your-own cupcake bar. We create interactive flavor experiences to elevate your wedding from average to exceptional! Gluten-free, vegan, sugar

$ – Inexpensive

Dietary Options

Gluten Free, Kosher, Sugar Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

Cake Tastings, Cakes + Desserts

447 Bill Kennedy Way SE - physical, Atlanta, GA (678) 760-6300

Most amazing cake and value!

Reviewed on 9/13/2013 Shawn S

Love love love Cake Hag! This mother/daughter duo is the best. From day one my husband and I were so impressed. They operate out of a cool commercial kitchen in a church in Grant Park. Out of all of the cake tastings (and trust me there were quite a few) they offered us the... Read More biggest selection to try. This included filling and cake. What I also liked is there approach to more "natural" baking. Let's face it, cake is not healthy, but they really try and keep things natural. One example was their red velvet cake that is made "red" with a Cabernet reduction instead of yucky red die. We chose a 4 tier cake with white chocolate cake & peach brandy filling and the other tiers had strawberry cake with strawberries and cream filling. Everyone raved about it! They also executed perfectly the rustic design we wanted. Best part of all is that they are so reasonable! The best tasting and value we found anywhere. Just wished I'd used them for the grooms cake!

So glad I found The Cake Hag!

Reviewed on 10/08/2013 Lindsay I

I had been looking for a cake vendor for a while when a coworker told me he and his wife found the best taste and best price with The Cake Hag. They had the most variety of filling and cakes than any of the other tastings we had. We ended up going with the white chocolate cake... Read More and our guests loved it. The cake was also beautiful and looked exactly as I had pictured it.

Great Choice!

Reviewed on 10/07/2013 Anna H

The cake was wonderful - I loved all the options. They had the best quality and the best prices - no one came close! The cake was beautiful too, simple elegance.

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Tynaya A

It's simple... We loved our cake and we loved working with the ladies at The Cake Hag. They offer a wonderful variety of flavors and it can be a little overwhelming, but they help to guide you with mixing and matching your flavors. They designed my cake exactly as we discussed... Read More during the tasting, and they were very flexible in the middle of the process when I had a huge change in my guest count! Kate is responsive to emails and voicemails. These ladies were mentioned to me several times during the planning process, and I quickly knew it was a sign that they were meant to do our wedding cake! I'm glad we went with The Cake Hag. Everything turned out wonderful. The cake was BEAUTIFUL AND DELICIOUS!

Reviewed on 2/21/2017 A Y

Our wedding cake was perfect! Everyone raved about the flavors and Maggie made the most wonderful decorations to capture our engagement trip in New Zealand and Australia. We will use them for all of our parties and events from now on.

Reviewed on 2/20/2017 Genique N

I am soooo excited to have Maggie and Katie baking my wedding cake. This is a superstar duo whose passion and genuine love for their cakes and their customers simply cannot be denied. This was my third tasting and I was really torn and somewhat discouraged after the first two,... Read More but when I walked into The Cake Hag all my anxiety melted away. The presentation of the cakes and the fillings was amazing, and my fiancée and I had separate cake plates which was a Godsend because we have yet to master sharing (two only children, lol.) It made it so easy to truly taste each flavor (honestly I didn't dislike a single thing I tasted which I cannot come close to saying for my other tastings.) As if this isn't enough they are extremely conscious of the quality of their ingredients and food safety. They use organic and non-GMO ingredients like I use in my own kitchen. Honestly when I left (I booked on the spot) I felt like Maggie was now family. I was simply floating, grinning, I couldn't stop talking about how awesome that cake tasting experience was, and that's just how a bride should be made to feel. I could go on but this is long enough. I'm glad I wasn't mislead by some bad reviews I read out there. I'm so grateful God led me to The Cake Hag, and I look so forward to them being a tall sweet part of by big day :-D

Reviewed on 2/09/2017 Grace H

We had a beautiful delicious cake!!! We had the lemon and white chocolate cake with raspberry and it was so so good. Thank you!

Reviewed on 12/24/2016 Amanda B

Holy cow...our cake from The Cake Hag was the highlight of our wedding. And the week after when we were finishing the leftovers! We got a 4 tier cake with half strawberry with lemon cream cheese filling, and half Mayan chocolate with chocolate cinnamon mousse filling. Both were... Read More phenomenal! I would recommend them for any cake occasion.

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Elyse L

Their cakes are so delicious!!! They have a wide array of flavors and make everything from scratch with fresh ingredients! They also do an amazing job with novelty cakes. They incorporate imagination, creativity, and delicious quality in all of their creations. They also are... Read More very fair on price. Communication can be a bit tough since it's just a mother/daughter team, but they always pull through! Love this bakery :)

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Dani S

Delicious. Beautiful. Enough cannot be said. Thank you so much! Everyone loved the cake and cupcakes. They also did an xbox one for my husband as his groom cake. It was perfect!

Reviewed on 6/16/2016 Ashley S

The ladies at the cake hag make a great cake. It looked very pretty and tasted even better. We only had one compliant that the filling we chose didn't end up in the cake, but it wasn't the end of the world. Im sure we will be back to purchase other sweets from them in the... Read More future.

Reviewed on 3/28/2016 Kristin K

Our wedding cake was amazing!! It was beautiful, simple, and completely delicious (even the next morning). I have had so many guests tell me how delicious they thought the cake was (some of these people don't even normally like cake). Maggie and Katie were wonderful and easy... Read More to work with. I have recommended The Cake Hag to everyone who mentions the word "cake" to me. I will absolutely go back to them for future birthday cakes!

Reviewed on 12/02/2015 Emily C

We got the affordable cake choice and it was AMAZING!!! Soo delicious and beautiful. Everyone was raving about how our cake was the best wedding cake they've ever had.

Simply Delicious!

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Elizabeth

Cake Hag was amazing! Our cakes turned out delicious and everyone loved them! Thank you Katie and Maggie!

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 Jennifer P

The Cake Hag created for us the most beautiful and delicious wedding cake. Everyone at the wedding was talking about how moist and delicious the cake was and asking for seconds! We got a tasting box to select our choices in cake layers and flavor (it was so hard to narrow... Read More them down!) and talked a bunch through email. The staff was very helpful answering all my questions and very interested in getting exactly what we wanted for our cake. I would highly recommend The Cake Hag!! They're fantastic!

Reviewed on 6/30/2015 Sabrina T

I've known Maggie for several years, but even with that bias, I can say her cakes are just fantastic. You can tell everything is super fresh. My cake was beautiful and delicious. Everyone just loved our grooms cake as well. She created figures of my now husband and I (she... Read More got pictures of our wedding clothes so she could get it just right), my figure was dragging the groom away from an xBox and the tv said "Game Over" on the screen. It was just perfect. And it was delicious!! I will use Cake Hag for my baking needs in the future as well!!!

Awesome!

Reviewed on 8/11/2014

The Cake Hag crew was fantastic. I have been fortunate enough to watch their business grow by leaps and bounds! Maggie and Katy walked us through the entire tasting process presenting a variety of combinations and options to please all of our guests.....including gluten free.... Read More We opted to go a little out of the ordinary for the 'Grooms Cake' and had a fantastic assortment of her doughssants (sp?)! They were to die for and quite the hit! You can't go wrong with the Cake Hag!!!!

Great cake

Reviewed on 12/04/2013 Tiffany P

We used the Cake Hag for our wedding cake and additional cakes. We had a cake table with a total of 5 cakes. They were all delicious and everyone loved the option of having what ever flavor they wanted. Both Katie and Maggie were great during the tastings and with any... Read More questions I had. They let us taste the cakes multiple times since they were releasing their fall flavors at a later date. Mixing and matching the cakes with the fillings and icings were a great option. We chose a few on our own and used their recommendations for the remaining flavors. All the cakes were moist and delicious, we didnt have any left to take home. We will definitely be ordering from them again, maybe for the holidays.

The BEST cake we tasted!

Reviewed on 10/21/2013 shannon k

They use all natural ingredients and their cake and fillings were the best we tasted. We were sure the price was going to be out of our range once we tasted everything and saw the photos of their beautiful cakes but they were well within our budget. I HIGHLY recommend them!!!

Extemely Pleasant and Patient

Reviewed on 10/14/2013 Mia F

I really enjoyed working with them. They took their time, they accommodated our request and was very knowledgeable. They were also within our budget.

BEST WEDDING CAKE. PERIOD.

Reviewed on 10/10/2013

Cake Hag was such a pleasure to work with! The cake far exceeded my expectations. Not only was it beautiful, it was delicious! I still receive compliments on how delicious the cake was even months after the wedding. Each of the three tiers was different, and a guest actaully... Read More remembered each in detail. I think this speaks very highly of their work. I cant remember the wedding cake from past weddings I have attended. We don't have any leftover to eat on our anniversary :)

Alvin and Hilary Hall

Reviewed on 8/11/2013 Hilary Y

We recently used Cake Hag for our wedding and groom's cake on 7-27-13. The cakes were stunning and tasted delicious. Everyone at the wedding raved about the cakes from the overall presentation to the taste. We cannot wait for another event to use them again. Thank you ladies for... Read More making our wedding so memorable. Until next time!!!

Cake Hag was amazing

Reviewed on 8/04/2013 Jeanelle M

The cake was so good!! They saw the vision I was trying to convey and made it happened. My cake was so beautiful and everyone had nothing but good things to say about it. The ladies at Cake Hag are truly awesome and very good at what they do. They are also priced very well. They... Read More did not charge these super high prices and then fall short on delivery. I got two cakes for what I would have paid for just one somewhere else. I would definitely recommend these ladies to any bride or anyone who wants to have a cake. I will be using them again.

best tasting cake we have ever had!!

Reviewed on 7/10/2013 Katie B

These ladies make the best darn tasting cake we have ever had! I will def. be getting them to make some cakes for us for years to come!

Vegan Cakes & Desserts

Reviewed on 7/09/2013 Rachel N

We love Cake Hag! We have bought several vegan bakes goods that were amazing, which led us to order our wedding cake from them because we wanted to have the best tasting cake! Don't get me wrong, the cake was gorgeous, but to us, the taste is more important! Since we don't like... Read More fondant (and we're pretty sure other people don't like it as well), we chose a vegan based butter-cream icing. Even through the June heat and humidity, the cake looked and tasted amazing! Cake Hag said that they had to make last minute modifications due to the heat, but I would never have noticed! Plus, we knew the Georgia heat would be an issue, so whatever they chose to do would be fine with us. We ordered a 4-tiered square vegan cake, and we expected to have some left over, but when we asked the servers, they said the guests had eaten it all!!! We were so sad to hear this because we LOVE the cakes from Cake Hag and we were hoping to have some at the end of the night! When you work with Cake Hag, they make sure your cake looks and more importantly to food lovers (us), tastes amazing! We love them and we know you will too!