Cakes + Desserts

Tempe, AZ (602) 334-1258

Yum!

Reviewed on 10/17/2012 Megan B

Our chef was preparing a pretty nice dessert spread, so we were not going to have a cake. I decided about 2 weeks before the wedding that I wanted one. Chris took care of us! I emailed her our invitations and a few ideas that I had. We spent some time going over things on the... Read More phone and she really got a feel for our personalities and what we were looking for. Her design was great! It matched our invitations perfectly and completely went with our contemporary boat wedding. We tasted a few of her flavors and they were all great! We were a little limited in our choices because of the distance we had to travel with the cake. We ended up going with chocolate with cookies and cream filling. The guests raved about how cute the cake was and how awesome it tasted. We give our stamp of approval!

amazing

Reviewed on 11/12/2011 Karen K

Chris was the first cake tasting we went to, and we wanted to hire her on the spot. She spent so much time with us and provided the largest selection of cakes, icings, and fillings of any other place we looked at. We spent 2 hours with her at our tasting, just talking and... Read More figuring out what we wanted. She was very willing to work with us and never pressured us into more expensive and extravagant designs. On the day of the wedding, the cake arrived on time and lovely. It was delicious. Her frosting is buttery and delicious, not overly sweet like several other vendors we looked at. We will be ordering more cakes from Chris in the future.