We are dedicated to providing beautiful and delicious cakes at a reasonable price. The Cakery offers a wide variety of cake flavors and fillings - from the classic standards to custom designs and to create the cake of your dreams. Call for a consultation and tasting.

$$

Cake Accessories, Cakes + Desserts

10817 Prairie Brook Road, Omaha, NE

heavenly goodness

Reviewed on 5/15/2014 Charlotte F

The cake was fantastic! Was super moist and super delicious. We tried the lemon and strawberry and got compliments on the cake all night! They even helped mepull off a surprise birthday/grooms cake! Great cake for a great price!

Awesome job on our wedding cake!

Reviewed on 4/03/2014 Alicia M

The Cakery did an amazing job on our wedding cake. I provided them with a picture of what I wanted and provided the topper and flower decorations. They put it all together better than I had imagined! And the cake was very delicious!

Cake

Reviewed on 10/07/2013 Morgan W

The Cakery did a great job with our cake! It was beautiful and timely=)It tasted great, very moist, and went great with our mints!

Works of Art!

Reviewed on 1/10/2015 Chelsea R

I loved everything about Cakery! Everyone is so nice and welcoming as soon as you walk in. They took time to sit with us a really get a feel for what we were looking for. We did a Tim Burton themed wedding and they specially designed the most awesome cakes to represent Burton's... Read More artistry in our colors! Not to mention it tasted wonderful too!

Wonderful cake place :)

Reviewed on 11/04/2014 Alise B

We had a pretty large wedding and it was a "piece of cake" to get enough wedding cake for everyone with The Cakery. The lady was very kind every time I came in. We had a great cake tasting with my husband (fiance at the time) and my mom. She gave us more cake to have others... Read More try as well. On the day of our wedding, our cake tasted amazing and looked beautiful. I gave a picture of the unique beading of my wedding dress for her to put in the frosting- it turned out great! Would recommend The Cakery to anyone!

Great Service

Reviewed on 9/04/2014 Ruth H

They delivered the cake on time and was perfectly made.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 7/15/2014 Jena K

The cake was so amazing.. I didn't even have a chance for left overs because it was gone by the end of the night! Red velvet with cream cheese frosting was amazing

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 8/06/2013 Ann M

The Cakery did a great job at making my vision come true! All the guests raved about their moist cakes!

Moist cake, Tons of flavors

Reviewed on 7/02/2013 Emily M

I really liked The Cakery because they gave us a wonderful designed cake as well as tons of flavors with NO extra cost!

YUM!

Reviewed on 7/01/2013 Cara O

Delicious and Beautiful! It was seriously love at first bite and they did a FABULOUS job on the groom cake!

Pink Champagne is soooo Yummy!

Reviewed on 11/16/2012 megan h

Our cake was fabulous!!!! Their Pink Champagne flavor is to die for! I want to order one just so I can have some more!

Loved It!

Reviewed on 11/01/2012 Katherine G

They did such a great job! The cake was beautiful and delicious!

Okay, I suppose...

Reviewed on 10/22/2012 Allison M

The flavor was average. Nothing to write home about. I didn't get any negative nor positive feedback about the cake, which is good and bad, I guess. However, the customer services was great! Pricing was managable.

amazing!

Reviewed on 7/03/2012 Brianne S

I loved being able to be so creative w/ our cake! We had a 4 layer cake w/ top layer saved for us. We ended up w/ bottom layer as almond poppyseed w/ lemon berry torte, second layer as white cake w/ chocolate chips and German chocolate mousse, and third layer as a coconut and... Read More cherry vanilla marble. Our lady was worried we were ordering too much for the people attending (150 pieces for 115 guests) but it went too fast and some people were hoping to try more than one kind since it was so good! We had a beautiful white on white cake and couldn't have been happier w/ it.

Everything was GREAT!

Reviewed on 6/24/2012 Megan C

I tried many different cakes before choosing The Cakery. The cake was very moist and tasted great. The service was even better!

Delicious Cake

Reviewed on 6/21/2012 Kristen F

Our wedding cake turned out just like we had hoped... we simply told the baker what we wanted it to look like, she drew a picture and it came out perfectly. And it was delicious! They have lots of flavors, fillings to choose from and do not skimp on the samples. The only... Read More downside is you have to provide your own decorations i.e. ribbon, topper, etc. And sometimes they are a little hard to reach by phone, but you definitely get a great quality cake at an decently affordable price. I would use them again for other events.

Mouthwatering

Reviewed on 5/22/2012 Susy C

I'm a baker and to find the right place to get my wedding cake done was a nightmare, but i met jennifer at a bridal show and i tried her cake and after that i knew the cakery was the place. We had a pink champagne cake with a pink champagne filling and a chocolate cake with... Read More chocolate filling for the groom's cake. Everybody wanted to take cake home, it was delicious.

Beautiful and Delicious

Reviewed on 12/02/2011 Sara C

We could not have been happier with the cake. It was exactly what we envisioned and we received so many compliments on the delicious cake. Thank you!

Amazing cakes

Reviewed on 10/01/2011 Erin W

Our cakes were amazing. All of our guests loved that our grooms cake looked like part of a PacMan game. The flavors were awesome and the icing tasted wonderful. I'm very glad we went with the Cakery instead of a different vendor.

Beautiful

Reviewed on 9/02/2011 Courtney R

Our cake was beautiful and they did a wonderful job following the picture we provided. Not sure if the cake started melting on the way over to the reception site, some of the fondant on the backside had slid down the cake. Everyone loved the cake though and the flavors were... Read More amazing. The most moist cake I have ever eaten.

Cake Vendor

Reviewed on 8/27/2011 Anna M

Delicious cake but looked nothing like I'd pictured-- tad disappointed. I met with them a handful of times to make sure they knew exactly what I wanted -- not sure where the miscommunication happened. Overall, good cake, but pretty darn overpriced.

Great cake!

Reviewed on 7/19/2011 Marissa G

I loved my cake and they decorated it just the way I asked. Looked great and tasted great. Plus you get big samples that you can take home when you do your tasting.

Perfect!

Reviewed on 7/04/2011 Agnes R

Our cakes were exactly what I had pictured and the flavor was delicious! The Cakery will marble any two flavors, so you can have a completely personalized cake just to your taste! We couldn't have been happier with our selection.

Good cake...good prices!

Reviewed on 6/27/2011 Cindy C

We used The Cakery for our wedding cake. We were able to taste several flavors before picking three yummy flavors...pink champagne, lemon raspberry, and chocolate mousse! The design of the cake was good, not great. We gave them a picture to replicate and they did just fine. If... Read More you are looking for intricate designs or unique fondant work this is not your place.

Perfect!

Reviewed on 6/14/2011 Jennifer W

We loved our cake. It looked exactly like I wanted it too and tasted great! We were looking for a look that was clean like what you get from fondant but did not like the taste of fondant and Jennifer from The Cakery did just that. Her butter cream skills are magnificent! She... Read More gave us a clean cake that even our photographer was surprised wasn't fondant (after she accidentally put her finger in the butter cream thinking it was harder like fondant lol). We did a more cost effective route and ordered a smaller 3-tiered cake (with our special flavors) and a white cake vanilla butter cream sheet cake in back. I was so glad we had leftovers of that sheet cake because it was so yummy. Thanks!!

TO The Cakery