Award Winning Ceremonies in English and Spanish

We've been creating and performing beautiful custom written ceremonies all over South Florida for many years. Whether you are Christian, Buddhist, Muslim, Jewish, Agnostic, Atheist, Non-Denominational, Spiritual, Humanist, Universalist, or just plain in love, you deserve a ceremony that speaks for you and your journey – both individually and as a couple. So let's sit down together or meet virtually if you prefer. We'll talk about what would make your ceremony perfect, discuss every option available and start a dialogue that opens you up to the many possibilities. Then we write, revise, edit, talk more, and do whatever is necessary to craft a ceremony that will have your friends and family saying "That was so beautiful and perfect for them"

Religious Affiliations

Buddhist, Catholic, Mormon, Adventist, Anglican/Episcopal, Baptist, Congregationalist, Lutheran, Methodist, Nondenominational, Pentecostal, Presbyterian, Protestant, Christian, Hindu, Interfaith, Jewish, Muslim, Spiritual, Unitarian

Ceremony, Wedding

Se Habla Español, Planning

Officiating in all of South Florida (954) 324-7376

Reviewed on 5/14/2016 Amara h

Our wedding weekend was the best weekend of our lives and Reverend Ted Church was responsible for making it extra-special. My husband and I were planning an interfaith + interracial wedding (which was an awesome experience, thanks to our amazing family), but finding someone... Read More willing to officiate our wedding was one of our greatest obstacles. The ceremony was the most important aspect of the wedding for both of us and we were determined to find an officiant who would represent our relationship, as well as, both of us as individuals. Moreover, we wanted all of our loved ones to feel connected to each word, each other, and to us. Our circumstances were also unique as we’re both medical students in Poland who were planning a wedding in South Florida. During a short visit in Miami, we found and reached out to Ted; within 24 hours, he met with us at a local diner and we instantly knew that he was the perfect fit for us. He talked to us about our love story, empathized with our situation, advocated for our relationship, and discussed our vision for the ceremony. From that point forward, he kept in touch and we felt no greater comfort than knowing that the most important moment in our lives would be in his hands. On the day of the wedding, Ted arrived prepared and on time. He delivered the most beautiful ceremony that exceeded all of our expectations. Everyone laughed, cried, and felt united in our love which is more than we could have ever asked for; it has been 6 months since our wedding, and our guests are still talking about his heart-felt ceremony that so perfectly incorporated both of our faiths. Ted, if you’re reading this – we want you to know how blessed we feel to have had the opportunity to begin this new chapter with you by our side. You made every dream we had about our wedding day an even greater reality. Thank you so much for being our officiant and, most of all, for all your support leading up to the wedding; words can’t express how much it means. You’ll forever have a special place in our hearts! Our wedding video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbgA_unCNrA&feature=youtu.be Service chosen: First Kiss Last Kiss

2016-05-14T15:32:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for ths wonderful review. You and Greg were two of the nicest people I have ever met it was very easy to create a ceremony to match your uniqueness. The hardest part for me was spending a few hours the day... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/16/2016

The biggest day of my life became magical thanks to Reverend Ted Church. He captured the essence of what my husband and I shared via conference calls and delivered it in such a powerful and meaningful way that my friends and family were in awe of him. He raises the standards of... Read More wedding celebrations by customizing his sermons as if he has known the couple from their childhood. The memories that Reverend Church has given to my husband and I are eternal and priceless. Thank you, Reverend Church for your patience, your understanding and more importantly, for the passion that you expressed in celebrating my nuptials. I will keep praising your work and dedication!

Reviewed on 4/08/2016 Alison B

From the first emails and phone call with Ted I knew he would be a perfect fit for my husband and I. I actually hired Ted without my husband even meeting him! He was very personable, friendly and makes you feel at ease when discussing one of the biggest moments of your life! My... Read More husband and I had a unique request in which we wanted to do a Hawaiian tradition at our ceremony. Even though Ted had never preformed the sea shell wish toss before he took on the challenge and even though my ceremony is a bit of a blur everything was perfect!

Reviewed on 3/16/2017 Jaell H

my then fiance and I were in search of an officiant that wouldn't charge an arm and a leg to marry us. After countless research, reading numerous reviews, and meeting different officiants, we decided to go with Ted Church. We met through a FaceTime conversation and he made us... Read More laugh. It felt like we were chatting with a family member. He promised to make the ceremony personable and a little on the humorous side. It was important for our guests to be entertained during our ceremony. Ted did just that. He told our story, made our guests laugh along the way, but most importantly, married us! The only reason why Im not giving 5 stars is because he did have some technical difficulties in playing the song we walked down the aisle to as husband and wife. It wasn't played on time and it was very low. Took him a few seconds to get it together but by that time we were already halfway down the aisle. I was super excited to hear that song right after our first kiss as husband and wife, and it didnt go as planned. But things do happen and it wasn't that much of a big deal. Our ceremony was still wonderful and Ted is an awesome officiant.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Sarah V

We loved having Ted Church officiate our wedding on September 3, 2016. We still have family and friends that talk about the ceremony and how wonderful it was. He was someone that right away we just felt comfortable with and he made me feel that he would be able to incorporate... Read More some religion without it being an overly religious ceremony. I am not as religious as members of my family, but he created a harmonious balance between it all, allowing me to have that aspect in remembrance of my grandparents and respect to our families. He really listens to what kind of ceremony you wish/want. I had found him through the knot because my husband and I wanted to do a handfasting ceremony which is a beautiful Celtic tradition. We are so happy that we did. Beyond the handfasting ceremony, the wedding itself was beautiful and left many of our attendees in happy tears. He chose all the right things to say and took notes to detail the timeline of our relationship together. Just a wonderful storyteller to our history, but above all a wonderful officiant for our wedding day. Thank you for helping us take the next step in our relationship to becoming husband and wife. If we could it would be ten stars (5 stars from each of us <3)

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Liliana V

Our wedding ceremony was absolutely wonderful. Minister Ted made it special for us. He even told the story how we met and fell in love. My family speaks Spanish and he had the Spanish script of the ceremony for them. We highly recommend him for your ceremony.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Ariel P

I planned my wedding from out of town, and after speaking to Ted on the phone, I felt extremely comfortable booking him for our wedding! We wanted a non-religious but romantic ceremony, and Ted made sure to help us create the perfect ceremony. Aside from the fact that we were... Read More melting in the Florida sun, the ceremony was exactly how we wanted it to be and we can't thank Ted enough for his professionalism and for making an extremely special wedding day for me and my husband!

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 Katelin R

Ted Church was a fantastic officiant! We just had our wedding this past weekend, and our ceremony was absolutely beautiful. Ted did a great job personalizing it to our story, and keeping it very sweet and romantic. Many of our guests commented on our ceremony and said they had a... Read More hard time not tearing up! Couldn't have asked for a better officiant for our ceremony!

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Nicole S

Ted Church was amazing, From our first meeting to our wedding day, he was everything we had hoped for and more in an officiant. He listen to all of our requests and was always quick to reply if we ever contacted him with a question. Our guests are still talking about our... Read More ceremony and how great our officiant was. If you need one then look no further! Thank you for everything Ted! Your words were beautiful and you told our story beautifully and perfectly! Thanks again for everything Ted, Mr. & Mrs. Greene

Reviewed on 5/30/2016 Claudia L

Reverend Ted Church was amazing. Everyone commented on how touching and loving our wedding was. Someone even asked if he was a family friend because that level of expression is unusual unless you personally know someone. Couldnt have asked for anything more. Thank you!!!!

2016-05-30T20:36:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words. You and Anthony made me feel like a family friend, telling your story and helping your guests understand your love was easy for me...

Reviewed on 5/15/2016 Lorena A

Ted was a fantastic officiant. He was professional, punctual, and very helpful every step of the way. The message and delivery during our ceremony was heart felt and romantic. Thank you Ted for making our wedding day so special.

Reviewed on 5/10/2016 Abby j

Ted Church was a great officiant. He met with my husband and myself before hand to talk with us and get to know who we were. He was kind and patient. We were then in contact through email. On our special day he was timely and professional. He did his job great. Everything ran... Read More smoothly and he said such beautiful words. We are very pleased with his services and highly recommend him!

Gifted Officiant

Reviewed on 10/19/2015

I have worked with Rev. Ted on many weddings and found him to be a gifted officiant who puts the bride and groom at ease and captures the attention of the guests early in the ceremony. Being a wedding and event planner it's important for everyone to work well together to assure... Read More the desired results. Ted is punctual, professional, accommodating, easy to work with and he goes out of his way to make certain photographers and videographers have good access to can capture great photo memories. His skills, knowledge and talent makes every wedding a pleasure with perfect results!

Very Accomodating

Reviewed on 10/19/2015

Rev. Ted was the perfect officiant. He made our ceremony so personal. All of our guests were talking about how they felt they learned more and got to know us even better because of the ceremony. I would definitely recommend Ted to anyone of any faith - he is willing to... Read More incorporate cultural, religious or non-religious traditions into the ceremony and he is very knowledgeable about their meanings. Also, his voice is very soothing, and we found our guests really paying attention to the ceremony.

Very Special

Reviewed on 10/17/2015

Ted did a great job of meeting with us to get all the details he needed to make sure he would provide a service that exactly what we wanted. It was amazing and I don't think I could've asked for a better service. We were both married before and had children to consider. We... Read More wanted them to be part of the ceremony and Ted offered some unique suggestions. With his experience and knowledge he made or ceremony special, not only for us, but for our children. I would recommend Ted to anyone who wants their ceremony to be memorable.

Lovely Ceremony

Reviewed on 10/11/2015 Cheena G

Rev. Ted helped create a lovely ceremony, he made it all about us, telling our story and he made it lighthearted and fun! I recommend him if you want to create your own personal ceremony. He listened to us and helped make our ceremony special and one that we will always... Read More remember. Thank you so much!

Perfect

Reviewed on 10/10/2015

Ted is an amazing officiant. He wrote and officiated our wedding ceremony with love and romance. During our first meeting he asked us all the right questions and worked with us to write the best ceremony ever! He really took time to get to know us, and he was able to tell our... Read More story to all our guests on our wedding day. Telling our story with a little humor he quickly had us relaxed and captured the attention of our guests. He exceeded our high expectations and many of our guests said this was the best wedding they ever attended.

What a Great Ceremony

Reviewed on 10/10/2015

From the very first telephone call Ted made me feel comfortable as he was very personable and friendly. I absolutely loved the fact that he really took the time to get to know us, learn more about our story and relationship. He told our story in such a unique, beautiful way! It... Read More was exactly how we wanted it… personal, intimate, romantic and touching! We wanted our story to be shared with our guests through a meaningful ceremony and that is exactly what Ted gave to us

What I expected...

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Nikki d

My husband and I were new to the area and didn't know any pastors/priests that could marry us so we found one on the internet... Ted was fine really. We met him once and gave him some details on our relationship and talked about what kind of ceremony we wanted. Later we emailed... Read More him our vows and didn't see him again until our wedding day. He was not available for a rehearsal, miss pronounced my last name during the ceremony, and told a very inaccurate version of our engagement story. But he got the job done, was professional and was affordable.

2015-10-07T11:00:31 Response from the vendor

First thank you for your review. I strive very hard to deliver the perfect ceremony every time and this is truly the first time I received anything less than a 5.0 on my services. I did misplace the "L" in your name when typing and... Read Less Read More

Easiest wedding planning decision we made!

Reviewed on 7/16/2015

I was married on May 30, 2015 at Robbin’s Park in Davie, FL. One of the easiest decisions we made in the whole process was choosing Rev. Ted Church as our officiant. Our wedding was at a park and my Catholic family had concerns about not being married at a church or by a priest.... Read More Ted was very understanding and made sure that the feel of my wedding was “Catholic” with readings and prayers; he even made sure to dress the part :) I worked closely with Ted to plan out every part of our ceremony. I did not include my husband-to-be in the planning because we incorporated his grandma and our moms into some of the ceremony. As per Ted’s suggestion, he thought it would be more special for my husband to be sweetly surprised by their parts.. and he sure was. We included the mother’s first kiss/last kiss and the Celtic rope typing ceremonies. WOW. Our guests were in tears. It was the loveliest, 20 minute ceremony I have ever witnessed and am so proud it was for my wedding. Bottom line: Ted is a warm, gentle person with YEARS UPON YEARS of experience officiating weddings. I was so confident about our ceremony (after only meeting ONCE and exchanging a handful of emails) and it really did turn out amazing. I have recommended him to friends and will be seeing him again in September when he officiates my best friend’s wedding :)

Reviewed on 7/15/2015

When Rev. Ted ceremonially bound our hands together with rope it brought gasps, smiles, and tears from the audience. Inclusion of this tradition really made our ceremony special! Everyone we spoke to after the ceremony told us how much they loved Rev. Ted. We were beyond... Read More pleased with our ceremony.

Great Work!

Reviewed on 7/14/2015 jasenia i

Ted Church was great! He listened to what we wanted and delivered. He took our stories and incorporated what message we wanted to tell and gave the audience a great time. I would definitely recommend him to anyone.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 7/08/2015 Marissa L

Ted was the officiant for my wedding in November 2014. My side of the family is Jewish and my husband side is christian. He did such an amazing job putting the two together to not step on either side of the families toes, they my husbands uncle, who is a priest..came up to Ted... Read More afterwards and complemented him on integrating the two regions together. I had so many complements from friends and family that said that was the best ceremony they have ever been to. Plus Ted is very cost effective. Highly recommend!

Excellent Service

Reviewed on 2/26/2015 Jennifer P

Reverend Ted Church, when I met with him for the first time it was comfortable and easy. My husband and I just began talking about our story and he wrote down his notes, asked if we wanted anything specific, we gave him the basics and he completely accommodated. He wrote up a... Read More ceremony that was short, sweet, has our details to it, along with romantic readings. He was 300$ and we tipped him 100$ and he was well worth the money.

Rev Ted Church is amazing

Reviewed on 12/10/2014 Brittany G

Rev Ted was so amazing to work with. He met us, learned about our story, and went over exactly what we wanted. He made our ceremony personal and was very easy to communicate with. He always was there to answer any questions I had. We changed part of the ceremony last minute and... Read More he was very flexible and able to change it for us. Everyone loved the ceremony, it was very beautiful.

Ted Church

More important than all our experience is our willingness to listen to you so we can write a ceremony about you, your love and your journey. Check out our &quot;Videos&quot; to get a sense of our unique style and delivery. If your curious about what our previous clients have to say we invite you to check out our &quot;Reviews&quot; It&#39;s your day, let&#39;s work together, do it your way, and prepare a ceremony you&#39;ll remember for a lifetime and one your guests will be raving about during your reception.