The Cigar Guys

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Long Beach, CA Serving California, Colorado, Pennsylvania, Texas, Georgia, New York, and New Jersey (800) 610-6717

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Jaclyn K

These guys were the BEST!!!! They were SO easy to work with building up to the event, and the two men that came to the event were personable, SO nice, and SO knowledgable. Everyone LOVED the cigars and my dad said they were the smoothest that he's ever had! We had the best time... Read More and I would rate The Cigar Guys 10 stars if I could!!! Thank you again!!!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Rosanna H

Horrible customer service. I paid $875 for our party. The roller never showed up. I received $300 back of the $875. I would never use or recommend this company. They sent me cigars after the fact. They should be embarrassed how unprofessional this way. Cigar/whiskey party... Read More for my husbands birthday.

Reviewed on 1/04/2016 Sylvia C

We loved the Cigar Guys at our wedding! My husband loves cigars and I wanted to have a cigar roller at our wedding. Our guests had so much fun with the cigar rollers and the attendants. They were on time, professional and friendly. I would highly recommend the Cigar Guys for... Read More someone else's wedding or event.