The Cigar Guys

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Long Beach, CA Serving California, Colorado, Pennsylvania, Texas, Georgia, New York, and New Jersey (800) 610-6717

Reviewed on 12/05/2017 Joya H

The Cigar Guys is an exceptional add to any party or event. We hosted a Havana Nights party and working with them was smooth as silk. I had a number of questions and changes through the course of the initial booking. Their response time back was extremely quick along with... Read More adjustments that needed to be made. They even produced additional bands for me that we used on the invitation. The price for their services was extremely fair and included a roller, ambassador, cigars and travel time. The roller and ambassador arrived before the promised time the night of the event with an amazing display. The guest enjoyed them as well as the cigars. They were extremely friendly and knowledgeable. I will be using them again and highly recommend the Cigar Guys. They were a hit!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Nicole G

Great service at our wedding on 10.13.17! So many compliments from all of our guests, and Ralph, our roller was awesome! Will be using their services again, along with referring them to our friends and family!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Jaclyn K

These guys were the BEST!!!! They were SO easy to work with building up to the event, and the two men that came to the event were personable, SO nice, and SO knowledgable. Everyone LOVED the cigars and my dad said they were the smoothest that he's ever had! We had the best time... Read More and I would rate The Cigar Guys 10 stars if I could!!! Thank you again!!!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Rosanna H

Horrible customer service. I paid $875 for our party. The roller never showed up. I received $300 back of the $875. I would never use or recommend this company. They sent me cigars after the fact. They should be embarrassed how unprofessional this way. Cigar/whiskey party... Read More for my husbands birthday.

Reviewed on 1/04/2016 Sylvia C

We loved the Cigar Guys at our wedding! My husband loves cigars and I wanted to have a cigar roller at our wedding. Our guests had so much fun with the cigar rollers and the attendants. They were on time, professional and friendly. I would highly recommend the Cigar Guys for... Read More someone else's wedding or event.