The City Club Of Cleveland

(3)

Greater Cleveland Area, OH

Gourmet Menu Options Paired w/ Impeccable Service

The City Club is a beautiful, elegant yet modern and approachable facility, offering beautiful views, wonderful food and unmatched service--a romantic atmosphere for you and your guests. The City Club is the perfect place for any event, especially wedding receptions and rehearsal dinners.

$$

Specialty

American Regional, Vegetarian

850 Euclid Avenue, Greater Cleveland Area, OH

Great Wedding Reception

Reviewed on 1/02/2013 Ashley F

If you are looking for a great affordable wedding reception location in down town Cleveland then look no further!! Micki and her staff were awesome! She helped create our dream wedding and made it stress free for me!!! Yes I said stress free!!

beautiful venue!!!

Reviewed on 9/29/2011 Benae J

I love,love,love the city club..superior service and attention to detail, the food was DELICIOUS, service impecable and the venue was amazing. I couldn't have dreamed for a more perfect day!!! Our guests are still talking about how good the food and service was....many have said it was the best weddign they ever attended!!

wedding venue

Reviewed on 6/01/2013 Cha T

Micki from the city club of Cleveland was very accommodating and was very quick in getting back to us. My husband works all the time so it was hard to get appointments during the day but she accommodated evenings and also weekends. The packages are great and affordable as compared to other places. The venue looked beautiful! The guests liked the food a lot. The only reason for 4 star instead of 5 is that the parking lot is easy to miss when you drive but other than that we definitely recommend if you have 250 guests or less.

Send Email