The Clubhouse at Anaheim Hills Golf Course

Anaheim Hills, CA

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Premier Orange County Venue

The Clubhouse at Anaheim Hills offers distinctive facilities that are rich and warm with elegant style to create the perfect location for any event. We offer affordable yet lavish packages to help simplify your planning. Trust our experts to help transform your dreams into reality.

Ballroom, Country Club

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

6501 E Nohl Ranch Rd, Anaheim Hills, CA (714) 998-3041

Reviewed on 2/04/2017 Karen L

Everything about this venue was perfect. We had our wedding reception at The Clubhouse on November 25, 2016 and it was the best decision we could have made. All of our guests still compliment how beautiful everything was. Julie was the easiest person to work with she was so... Read More helpful throughout the entire planning process. We loved working with her and we so thankful for her and everyone at the venue making our day so special. The staff was amazing and all of the decor was beautiful!! A big thank you to everyone at The Clubhouse for helping make the best night of our lives sooo beautiful and memorable!!

My wedding was PERFECT!

Reviewed on 8/06/2014 Heather H

I have nothing but positive things to say about Anaheim Hills Golf Course! I loved working with Stephanie, Jackie and Julie! They made everything so easy and smooth, and my wedding day was absolutely perfect. I'm a control freak, so I was a little apprehensive that things... Read More wouldn't turn out how I imagined them, decorations wise, but everything was better than I ever imagined. My guests raved about the food and room! I highly recommend using Anaheim Hills Golf Course for your wedding/reception!

The Best Wedding Venue is THE CLUBHOUSE AT ANAHEIM HILLS GOLF COURSE

Reviewed on 7/17/2014

OMG! What an elegant venue! My daughter's wedding took place 5 days ago. Yet I continue to be in awe of the professionalism of the Clubhouse catering staff. My family and I had free reign with setup, linen, arrangement of chairs on patio, vendor support, several "spur of the... Read More moment" meetings, use of the room during off hours to spread out our selections for pre visual effects, etc., etc. But the best of all was the "calmness" and help from the staff the day of the wedding. I was so nervous that day, but the calmness and ready support from the staff (particularly JULIE) helped to steady my nerves. Cheers to Julie and Jackie of the catering staff at The Clubhouse of A.H. You ladies ROCK!!

Reviewed on 8/24/2016 matthew e

We had our wedding reception at the clubhouse. Everybody went above and beyond our expectations to do everything that made the occasion wonderful. Hats off to the amazing people that make memorable experiences at the clubhouse. Beautiful venue!

Reviewed on 3/12/2016 Andrew I

The Clubhouse did an excellent job of getting my wife and I ready for my wedding! They have a easy to follow step-by-step process of making sure that you have everything ready for your wedding day. They were so on top of everything and kept track of all of my wedding-day details... Read More before and during the wedding. They also worked with our vendors (DJ, flowers, photographer, baker, officiant, etc.) to get them all organized and on-time during the wedding day. They even helped to get our wedding party and family members clued-in on what was happening during the wedding day so that everyone was ready for the next part of the night. Overall their wedding coordinators and staff were exceptional and extremely accommodating. My wife and I are so grateful for all their hard work on our wedding day! Thanks again for helping us plan everything - we had an amazing wedding day because of it!

Our reception rocked!

Reviewed on 12/21/2015 Michelle E

My husband and I got married December 12, 2015 and had our reception at The Clubhouse. From the moment we walked up to the venue we loved everything about it. I loved the outdoor area for the cocktail hour overlooking the golf course scenery. I loved the huge ballroom that... Read More could hold a massive dance floor. I loved the entrance that felt welcoming and elegant. And I especially liked the attention and service that was provided by the staff and catering at the clubhouse. After a tour of the venue and showing interest, we recieved two complimentary brunch vouchers to get a taste of the food and service. We ended up falling in love with the brunch and came six more times before our wedding date because it pretty much rocks. After we booked our date, it was a fun process working with our coordinator Jackie. She's the sweetest person ever. She was so patient with our last minute requests and helped us with table ideas and food recommendations. As a bride, I was kinda getting over the planning part and just wanted the day to arrive. Finally on our big day we stepped inside the clubhouse and saw our planning put all together. I was SO pleased! It was better than i expected. I honestly didn't have to worry or stress about anything because Jackie was on top of it. Our 140 guests were extremely happy with the food and drinks. We recieved our meals first and were able to enjoy it before we went mingling to each table. Knowing the risks, the clubhouse allowed us to leave our decorations over night so we wouldn't have to worry about it. We left so many things: frames, flowers, ash trays, signs, candy, gifts, vases. The only thing missing was a picture frame stand but everything else was packed up and ready to go. That was probably the only thing I was upset about, but it was something that could be replaced. We are so happy we had our wedding reception at the clubhouse. The venue is gorgeous and the staff was professional, helpful and sincere before and during our celebration.

Amazing Venue!

Reviewed on 11/28/2015 Angela T

We had our wedding reception here last August 8. Julie and Jackie and the rest of the team were all great. From the tour to the day of the wedding they made it all easy and wonderful. The ballroom was spacious enough for the number of guests we had (160+). The food was great,... Read More all our guest enjoyed them (I love the mashed potato, my most favorite). They were even flexible with our requests and even helped us picked the best foods to served. Everyone was happy on how our wedding came out, most specially me and my husband. I love that they were very prompt in responding to our emails and they even send you follow ups -- to make sure to remind you about things that needs to be done (believe me you will need a lot of these as the day comes closer). And they surely have competitive prices. We love how they have different packages and almost everything are already included. I would say this place helped us have the wedding we really wanted. Thank you Julie, Jackie and the whole team!:)

Gorgeous Wedding!! Amazing Service!!

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Denise G

Overall the best experience I could have ever had. I was given my dream wedding thanks to all the hard work from Jackie & Julie and the rest of the staff at the Clubhouse who all came together to make our night one to remember for the rest of our lives. I wish I could list... Read More everyone's name but without a doubt everyone there did an amazing job with our event. The food was delicious, the venue is so beautiful, there is a bridal room where I was able to retouch my hair and makeup and just relax before our grand entrance, so many options to take photos in. My husband and I loved working with the staff at the Clubhouse. We did our research before booking our venue and we knew right off the bat what we wanted and what we didn't want. From the beginning Julie & Jackie explained to us everything that was included in our package. No hidden or surprise cost were ever an issue! Something that really made it clear for both of us that the Clubhouse genuinely runs a clear business.Just by looking at the photos online and driving by I thought we would never be able to afford our wedding at the Clubhouse but the staff helped us with great detail in assisting us with selecting a package that was within our budget and yet to still met my expectations of having my dream wedding. The girls there really help you throughout the whole process. They provide you with a scheduled plan that helped me get through everything, even down to the small details. Anytime I would call or send in an email their responses were fast! I am so blessed to have found them and to have worked with the Anaheim Hills Golf course Clubhouse as my reception venue. My guest were all taken care of the same way we were taken care of the day and it was so nice to receive so many compliments. The food was so delicious also!!! Our guest till this day still talk about it. We are so pleased in having selecting this amazing venue to host our reception. Everything came together so beautifully and if I could go back I would! I can say that we both had a our Dream Wedding at the Clubhouse. Everyone loved it but more importantly I loved it. I had no stress from Clubhouse or any issues on the contrary I had nothing but the best service. I really do not feel that we could have received that anywhere else. We love you guys!!!! Thank you a million times for everything.

Reviewed on 7/08/2015 Deanna M

Jackie, Julie, Quinn, and their staff went above and beyond. Our wedding exceeded our expectations and the staff was so sweet and attentive. We forgot some of the little details when setting up and the team swooped in and filled in the gaps for us. We did not have to worry about... Read More a thing! Quinn and his servers were so attentive throughout the reception. Very sweet and thoughtful staff. Thank you for making our special day unforgettable! We truly appreciate you guys!!!! Highly recommend this place for your special event!!!

This place is a gem

Reviewed on 6/24/2015 Lisa R

The clubhouse at Anaheim Hills was a beautiful venue. All my guests had a great time and really enjoyed the food. I loved how organized, thoughtful, artistically gifted and kind Jackie and Julie are. My wedding went so much more smoothly because of them. If I had a redo, I... Read More wouldn't change a thing. Well, I'd change one thing, I'd make sure all the family members made it into the group picture, but as far as the clubhouse is concerned, I wouldn't change a thing. They are perfect. And they made my wedding look classy, elegant and inviting, so I love them.

Wedding

Reviewed on 6/23/2015 Hillary W

The Clubhouse was an amazing venue for our June wedding. Jackie and the rest of the staff catered diligently to our every need and request with a smile on their face. They went above and beyond to ensure happiness on our special day and they made it a night we will never forget.... Read More I will forever be grateful for their hard work and efforts.

Julie and Jackie deserve a raise!!!

Reviewed on 5/14/2015 Amanda M

After a long venue search I came to The Clubhouse at Anaheim Hills Golf Course as a suggestion from a friend. This was the best decision I made in terms of wedding planning. Julie and Jackie were there for me every step of the way. They took care of every need and even some... Read More extras to make sure my day was wonderful. And let me tell you, wonderful doesn't even begin to explain it. I cannot tell you how many of our guests complemented me on my choice of venue. I honestly am sad that I will no longer be dealing with Julie. Over the past 9 months I feel like I have made a new friend!! I cannot thank Julie, Jackie, and the staff enough for making my dad unforgettable. Thank you so very much for all the help, laughs and good memories!!!!!

The Best Day Ever!

Reviewed on 3/31/2015 Courteney B

I absolutely loved working with the staff at The Clubhouse! They did an amazing job with my wedding reception. The venue looked stunning, cocktail hour had signature drinks, they worked with us when photographs were running a little behind, and the food was phenomenal! Our... Read More friends and family keep telling us what a great time they had. It was the perfect day every girl dreams of!

Great service and wedding coordination!

Reviewed on 2/26/2015 Timothy B

We enjoyed our wedding and actually had a worry-free reception because of the great service and amazing coordinators provided by the Clubhouse at AHGC. Jackie was very helpful and professional throughout the planning process considering we were putting together a gathering of... Read More 250 guests in 2 months. The venue is elegant, modern and immaculately well kept. Every one of our guests said they loved this place. The only reason for a 4-stars is because some of the London broil plates came out not as cooked as expected, however the waiter gladly replaced my plate. My guests were not aware that they could ask for replacements. Otherwise, a great place to have an all-inclusive wedding!

clubhouse @ Anaheim Hills Golfcourse

Reviewed on 10/01/2014 Sharon O

The Clubhouse @ Anaheim Hills Golf Course was absolutely awesome!! We had our wedding reception this past Sept 2014 & the staff was great!! They were very attentive to our needs and made sure that we were ok throughout the night. the guest loved the service and venue!! Julie the... Read More catering manager is incredible, she made sure that everything ran smoothly and that everything was up to par. Our florist didn't show up with the centerpieces and last minute Julie & her team took care of it, the guest didn't even know the centerpieces were missing!! We are so happy we chose the clubhouse for our venue, they did an awesome job and I would highly recommend the venue for a reception. I want to thank the staff of The clubhouse , you guys rock!!!!

Wonderful experience

Reviewed on 9/18/2014 Deora M

Having our wedding reception at The Clubhouse was an easy choice because our ceremony was just down the street at the Oak Canyon Nature Center. What a pleasant experience it was from beginning to end. Julie and Jackie were sweet, professional, and organized. The clubhouse has... Read More such a pretty entrance and nice area for cocktail hour. They have an expansive food and bar menu while being one of the only affordable places to hold a wedding reception for 100+ in OC. Our friends and family raved about our wedding ~ I highly recommend having your special event at The Clubhouse at Anaheim Hills Golf Course.

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 4/01/2014 Alyssa C

We loved our venue. The staff was so helpful to us and making our planning a little easier. I don't think I have any complaints with the venue for anything. I would definitely recommend them to any bride! It was such a beautiful wedding!

Venue

Reviewed on 11/17/2013 Shannon B

They were so nice and helpful! I couldn't ask for a better venue!

Reception Venue

Reviewed on 11/03/2013 Clare

Great overall service, the coordinators work well to give you the perfect day. The room and greenery is beautiful. The food is nothing amazing but no one worries about that as long as they have fun!

Barreto-Amoranto wedding

Reviewed on 9/20/2012 Ivy A

My wedding day turned out to be the most beautiful wedding that I could ever imagine! This place is awesome for both ceremony, cocktail & reception, all in one! We could not ask for more!!! We appreciate Marie & Bethany of Anaheim Hills Golf Clubhouse for doing such a... Read More great job, most especially to my wedding coordinator, Tricia as well as her staff at invitedbyTricia. We highly recommend this place as they will take good care of all your special needs, just like my wedding!:)

Great venue for a wedding!

Reviewed on 9/20/2012 Brian B

The Anaheim Hills Golf Clubhouse is a great venue for a wedding. They were very easy to deal with and put us at ease with the planning. I highly recommend this venue!

Amazing

Reviewed on 8/22/2012 Whitney T

Everyone at the Clubhouse worked so hard to make our wedding absolutely perfect! Beautiful venue, delicious food, wonderful people, excellent service - I couldn't have asked for anything more.

Reception

Reviewed on 1/21/2012 Corree p

Anaheim Hills Golf Course was the perfect venue for our reception. The staff was incredibly accommodating during our wedding planning and as well as during our reception. Marie was great to work with and was very flexible with the things we needed. Everything turned out the way... Read More we envisioned. The grounds provided numerous places to take gorgeous pictures, the staff is incredibly friendly and accommodating, and it is priced competitively with other locations.

Amazing nighT

Reviewed on 11/06/2011 Lindsay B

They made our day beyond amazing

The Clubhouse

Reviewed on 11/03/2011 nina p

We held our ceremony and reception at The Clubhouse and it went perfectly. The outside patio had gorgeous views for our ceremony and the staff on had is more than happy to help in any sort of planning and on the day of as well which was a huge help to my husband and I. They... Read More have packages which are inclusive of many things like the cake and bar service that we would have elsewhere had to pay extra.