An Exclusive Designer Atelier

A Dream, a Vision, a Memory. The Collection Bridal serving the most fashionable brides worldwide for over 30 years. Come experience what everyone is talking about. We carry designers such as Monique Lhuillier, Vera Wang, Inbal Dror, Naeem Khan, Reem Acra, Lazaro, BLISS, Martina Liana, Mikaella, Paloma Blanca, Carolina Herrera, Stephen Yearick and many more!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

301 N Park Ave, Winter Park, FL (407) 740-6003
INSTAGRAM

Love my dress!

Reviewed on 8/08/2013 Danielle B

My MOH booked the appointment at The Collection for the experience of trying on the expensive fancy dresses. i still tried on dresses no more than a hundred over budget, but figured my selection was small. However, once we were in there I tried on two dresses before Mimi pulled... Read More out a dress and asked me to humor her. I tried it on and fell in love. it was everything I wanted but wasn't properly explaining. Not only that, but it was under budget and less expensive than the other dress I liked. I still haven't had my alterations done, so I'll be sure to update my review if needed, but I really don't see it happening.

Loved my dress!

Reviewed on 11/08/2013 Jennifer D

Found the perfect Monique Lhuillier Bliss collection dress. Staff were very attentive, and while the prices may be higher than at other shops, the shop's beautiful ambiance and their on-sight tailor's attention to detail made it worth it.

2016-05-23T14:38:35 Response from the vendor

Congratulations on finding your Monique Lhuillier wedding dress! Thank you for your kind words and it was such a pleasure assisting you through the entire process and we are so happy to have you as a Collection Bride!

Sample Steal!

Reviewed on 6/04/2013 Lizabeth W

Such an amazing deal on a designer dress. Last minute needed to buy a dress off the rack after some misfortunes & The Collection saved my day! Made the entire process exactly what wedding dress buying should be.

2016-05-23T14:37:09 Response from the vendor

Congratulations on finding your perfect wedding dress at our sample sale! We are so happy we were able to help you find the ONE!!

Reviewed on 5/19/2017 Victoria W

I bought the third dress I tried on and it is perfect! I can't wait to wear it in September. My stylist, Christina, was highly recommended to me and she didn't disappoint. I am a very happy bride-to-be.

2017-05-23T10:36:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are so grateful to have you as our Collection Bride! Congratulations!

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Heather S

I loved the experience and made me feel special! My dress was perfect for the big day!

2017-05-09T12:51:59 Response from the vendor

We are so happy to be apart of such a special moment in your life! Congratulations!

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Stacy T

Christina was an amazing stylist and I'm so grateful for her helping me find my dream dress. This place is amazing and filled with stunning dresses.

2017-05-02T10:41:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! We had such a great time helping you find your dream wedding dress! We cannot wait for your wedding day pictures. So fortunate to have you as our bride and cannot wait to give you more store experiences... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/23/2017 Risa A

I just got my dress from The Collection and am leaving on cloud nine. The salon alone is beautiful and intimate but Shainna truly made our experience. She was a great listener while still supporting me in making decisions. I would recommend this location and Shainna for any... Read More bride looking for her perfect dress!

2017-04-24T15:24:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review! We are so happy to have you as our Collection bride!

Reviewed on 4/20/2017 Melanie F

Shainna was absolutely AMAZING! She was so incredibly sweet, professional, knowledgeable, and patient, she made me feel so comfortable and confident. I ended up going to a total of 6 different stores to find my dress, and Shainna was by far the best consultant I had. She made... Read More the experience everything you hope it would be. She was wonderful and while I found my dress elsewhere, I am very thankful for her and the experience I had at The Collection

2017-04-24T15:23:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review! We are pleased to hear you had an wonderful experience with Shainna. It was such a pleasure to work with you and we are so happy to have you as our Collection bride!

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Gabriella G

After looking for my perfect dress and going to several stores and leaving disappointed I then made an appointment at the collection bridal with SHAINNA. Let's just say she is the bomb dot com. Her service and attention to what I'm looking for paid off and I said yes to the... Read More dress. She made it so simple and headache free. She found my mother a dress and my bridesmaids dresses. I recommend her to any bride to be. :-)

2017-04-04T12:32:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! We had such a great time helping you find your perfect wedding dress! We cannot wait for your wedding day pictures. We are fortunate to have you as our bride and cannot wait to give you more store... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/27/2017 Fahima J

This store was absolutely the best. I wasn't sure if I would find my dress here so I had 2 other bridal salons I was going to go to. I didn't even need them in the end. My bridal stylist Shainna listened to exactly what I wanted and was very respectful of my budget. If she... Read More thought of a dress that was outside my budget she always asked if I wanted to try it on first before even showing me which I am very grateful for. She was so friendly and honest about everything. My mom and sister were also impressed by her. Shainna helped me feel comfortable throughout the entire experience and once I found my dress we celebrated with champagne. My dress with veil included was under my budget and I was beyond excited. Thanks Shainna and the collection for making my experience so special!

2017-03-28T16:38:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your wonderful review and we are so happy to hear you had such a special experience with Shainna. Congratulations on finding your dream wedding dress!!

Reviewed on 3/24/2017 Dominique C

My experience at Th Collection was very positive! I had only looked at dresses once before coming to the shop and was worried I wouldn't have enough of an opinion to make a decision. My consultant, Christina, was able to read my mind after seeing just a few pictures of what I... Read More THOUGHT I liked. We were all stunned when I ended up with a Lazaro that she picked, because I probably never would have guessed! The staff were both kind and helpful througohut the whole process. My mother and I were there for quite a while (we closed the store!), yet we never felt rushed or ignored. So glad to be a Collection bride!

2017-03-28T16:36:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review! We are pleased to hear you had an excellent experience with your stylist Christina. It was such a pleasure to work with you and we are so happy to have you as our Collection bride! Your going to make a... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Alyson W

The Collection is a top pick for bridal experiences in Orlando, FL! After trying on multiple dresses at many bridal boutiques, I started to get discouraged because I just didn't seem find anything I liked and never felt that "bridal" moment. That was until I made my appointment... Read More with The Collection. Christina is an expert at her craft and finally made me feel like a bride! The she provided world class service from helping pick designs to her fitting technique. Make sure you check out this boutique if you're a new bride-to-be and ask for Christina!

2017-03-10T12:30:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your sharing your experience! We are so lucky to have such a great team of women who are so passionate about each customer and only want whats best for you! Love having you as one of our Collection Brides!

Reviewed on 3/06/2017 Skylar L

in the last week I recently started searching for "The Dress" for my big day, which is still some time away. It takes time, though. The dresses you thought you loved online actually do not fit like you thought they would. It also depends on the theme you are going with. So many... Read More factors go in to choosing the perfect dress. I could not wait for my appointment at The Collection Bridal. I had heard so many wonderful things. Unfortunately, my first time trying on dresses was a huge disappointment. I felt as if I were rushed through the entire process. I did not have any time to actually look at myself and experience each dress. I was only there for thirty minutes in total. I suppose that since I did not plan on buying a dress that day, the consultant, Shaina, thought that I was just a waste of her time. If you want to get the sale, you should be more personable, to make the bride want to return. I can proudly say that I will not be a Collection bride.

Reviewed on 2/04/2017 Kate B

I found my dream dress at the Collection Bride! Everyone was so attentive and helpful and made me feel like such a special bride!! Shainna Bryson was so incredible helpful, sweet, and amazing!!!! Anything I needed there was there to help. She helped with every details and was... Read More always there smiling and laughing. She MADE the experience!!!!

2017-02-06T10:02:12 Response from the vendor

Congratulations on finding your dream dress. We are so lucky to have such a great team of women who are so passionate about each customer and only want whats best for you! Love having you as our Collection Bride!

Reviewed on 2/01/2017 Katie L

I had a wonderful experience at The Collection. My appointments were with Christina and she was so helpful and super sweet. I had not shopped much at all for a dress and did not have a specific style in mind. Christina did a great job at helping me figure out what I liked! She... Read More did not give too much opinion, but asked the right questions to help me know and feel confident that I was choosing the right dress for me. When I did decide on a dress she helped my mom and I celebrate and was genuinely excited for me - overall such a fun experience!! I can't wait to go back when my dress comes in!

2017-02-06T10:00:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review! We are pleased to hear you had an wonderful experience with Christina. It was such a pleasure to work with you and we are so happy to have you as our Collection bride! If there is anything else we can... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Shantalle S

Such a wonderful experience working with Shainna! I tried on dresses I thought I loved from what I'd seen on Pinterest. She encouraged me to try on a few out of my comfort zone and my dress ended up being one of them! A wonderful dress buying experience!

2017-01-26T10:07:57 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Tiffani S

The Collection and their staff is amazing! The shop is small enough that I didn't feel overwhelmed by having many other brides trying on gowns. I felt like I had their undivided attention. Christina was my stylist and was so patient as I tried on all the dresses she pulled. She... Read More listened to what I loved and didn't care for as much about each dress. Together, we found my perfect dress and I cannot wait for it to come in so I can put it on again! Would highly recommend The Collection and their team.

2017-01-20T11:02:59 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Carrie C

I had the best experience here! So amazing! And I got my dress $500 less here than at another boutique where I tried it on just days before. They are so nice and really try to help you find exactly the perfect dress in your budget but they are not pushy at all!

2017-01-09T10:15:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words. We ladies enjoy what we do and I"m happy it shows. We strive to provide a quality experience with exceptional customer service. We couldn’t be more proud of our team! Congratulations for being a Collection Bride!

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Christopher L

Made the appointment well in advance, came in and was barely greeted. My stylist was not friendly at all, was condescending of my dress preferences, and made me feel like I was wasting my time. She asked if I had even found ANYTHING like what I'm wanting, and when I said I had,... Read More she asked why I didn't already just buy it then. She used a judgmental tone with me if I liked a dress over my budget. I only tried on two dresses and used just 20 minutes of my 90 min appointment. My bridal party later mentioned that they also felt unwelcome.

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Julie F

Disclaimer: I'm not a "normal" bride by any stretch of the imagination (I worked in theater costume design and I've seen/made/tried on a ton of dresses in my day). I think I tried on about 80 dresses by the time I hit The Collection. The other bridal shops rushed me through the... Read More process and I didn't feel like I was a person, just a number. The fabric on a lot of the dresses elsewhere also felt cheap. At the Collection, Shainna was my bridal consultant and she's a firecracker! We're both about 5'1'' tall, so she understood my needs as both a short bride and someone who has seen A LOT of gowns. I found my Monique Lhuillier dress during a trunk show in May of this year (and I made Shainna work, poor thing, trying on some very heavy dresses). Fast forward, my venue falls through, and my date had to change from early fall to deep winter. I called and spoke with Roya, who told me that, while unusual, she completely understood that everything had changed and the venue went from an outdoor woodland ceremony to a Grand historic library in downtown Baltimore, so she invited me in to try on more venue- and seasonally-appropriate gowns. Shainna called me up and talked to me so she could pick dresses on her end, and even got Monique Lhuillier to SEND my dream gown to them! When I arrived, she gave me a big hug, made me feel so welcome. My mother was unable to be there (I'm originally from DC) so Roya was both a stand-in Mom as well as a great second opinion. They even stayed late with me to get all the measurements and called Monique Lhuillier's production consultant to make sure they could make an adjustment in the dress, just so I would have peace of mind THAT SAME MOMENT when I bought my dress. By the way, it was the one they flew in for me, but that didn't stop us from trying on others "just to be sure." :) Love you guys, you are really top notch! Thank you thank you thank you so much for all your time and energy. Ladies: If you have a generous budget for your gown, seriously, listen to me and all the other reviews up here (notice they're all 5-star reviews) and GO TO THE COLLECTION. Seriously, they're amazing.

2016-11-29T09:48:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your wonderful review Julie! We are pleased to hear you had an excellent experience with Shainna. It was such a pleasure to work with you and we are so happy to have you as our Collection bride!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Amber B

Amazing! I called The Collection Bridal in search of a specific Lazaro dress and spoke to Christina, who was so helpful and so sweet! They had my dress!! When I made my appointment, Christina was the consultant that helped me find my dream dress! All the ladies in the salon were... Read More honest, supportive, extremely helpful and accommodating to not only me, but to my mother as well. Their customer service goes above and beyond any other bridal salon I have been to. Plus, I got champagne! Who doesn't love that?!

2016-11-14T15:12:35 Response from the vendor

Hi Amber, You and your family were an absolute joy to work with and we are just so happy you found your Lazaro dream dress!! You are going to make a beautiful bride and we are lucky to have you as a Collection Bride!. Congratulations!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Katy W

I cannot say enough great things about this boutique and especially my bridal consultant Christina Alves. I was not your normal client that had her dream dress in mind. In fact I was very difficult and changed my mind a million times. Christina made me feel so comfortable and... Read More did her best to find my dream dress. She never made me feel like I was taking up too much or her time. Her patience and kindness made my experience at The Collection truly wonderful.

2016-11-04T15:52:50 Response from the vendor

Hi Katy, Thank you for your review! We are pleased to hear you had an wonderful experience with Christina. It was such a pleasure to work with you! If there is anything else we can assist you with in the future, we look forward to.

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Rachel S

I cannot say enough about how delightful my experience was getting my dress at The Collection! All the ladies were so helpful and patient with me, and made me feel so special. I had only four months till my wedding so I bought a sample that was several inches too big. Lorena,... Read More one of the seamstresses, made it fit like a glove! From finding the perfect dress to the final fitting- it was amazing!

2016-10-24T13:41:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! We had such a great time helping you find your dream wedding dress! We cannot wait for your wedding day pictures. We are fortunate to have you as our bride and cannot wait to give you more store... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Diane A

Just returned from Collection Bridal this morning. I was there with my daughter. I must say the service was impeccable. This was the first place we went to start dress shopping and Yes she found her dress here. It was the 5th dress she tried on. Roya who was taking care of... Read More us was wonderful. She brought out many styles for her to try on but she also knew the dress my daughter chosen was the one. It is wonderful to walk into an establishment and know you are in the right place. Do not search around. Go to the collection bridal and I am sure you will find your dress too. Roya also deserves 5 stars for her service. We cannot thank her enough.

2016-10-18T16:15:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your wonderful review and we are so happy to hear you had such an amazing experience with Roya. Congratulations on finding your dream wedding dress!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 sheila s

I would not recommend The Collection Bridal in Winter Park unless you want to find out a day or two before every fitting/alterations appointment (when you call them yourself to check on your appointment- they don't even call to let you know) that your appointment has actually... Read More been cancelled and/or that the seamstress was never even scheduled for the appointment you made weeks ago and won't be in that day. Then you end up having to cram in second/final fittings a few days before your wedding on the same day that multiple other fittings are scheduled as well...they have very nice dresses there and the manager is helpful but it is just not worth the stress. My best friend had the same exact experience (for hers the seamstress didn't show up at her first appointment or at her final fitting- she just had to take her dress as is without a final fitting) that I had when she bought her dress from them a few months before me, so it's not an isolated incident.