An Exclusive Designer Atelier

A Dream, a Vision, a Memory. The Collection Bridal serving the most fashionable brides worldwide for over 30 years. Come experience what everyone is talking about. We carry designers such as Monique Lhuillier, Vera Wang, Inbal Dror, Naeem Khan, Reem Acra, Lazaro, BLISS, Martina Liana, Mikaella, Paloma Blanca, Carolina Herrera, Stephen Yearick and many more!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

301 N Park Ave, Winter Park, FL (407) 740-6003
INSTAGRAM

Love my dress!

Reviewed on 8/08/2013 Danielle B

My MOH booked the appointment at The Collection for the experience of trying on the expensive fancy dresses. i still tried on dresses no more than a hundred over budget, but figured my selection was small. However, once we were in there I tried on two dresses before Mimi pulled... Read More out a dress and asked me to humor her. I tried it on and fell in love. it was everything I wanted but wasn't properly explaining. Not only that, but it was under budget and less expensive than the other dress I liked. I still haven't had my alterations done, so I'll be sure to update my review if needed, but I really don't see it happening.

Loved my dress!

Reviewed on 11/08/2013 Jennifer D

Found the perfect Monique Lhuillier Bliss collection dress. Staff were very attentive, and while the prices may be higher than at other shops, the shop's beautiful ambiance and their on-sight tailor's attention to detail made it worth it.

2016-05-23T14:38:35 Response from the vendor

Congratulations on finding your Monique Lhuillier wedding dress! Thank you for your kind words and it was such a pleasure assisting you through the entire process and we are so happy to have you as a Collection Bride!

Sample Steal!

Reviewed on 6/04/2013 Lizabeth W

Such an amazing deal on a designer dress. Last minute needed to buy a dress off the rack after some misfortunes & The Collection saved my day! Made the entire process exactly what wedding dress buying should be.

2016-05-23T14:37:09 Response from the vendor

Congratulations on finding your perfect wedding dress at our sample sale! We are so happy we were able to help you find the ONE!!

Reviewed on 2/04/2017 Kate B

I found my dream dress at the Collection Bride! Everyone was so attentive and helpful and made me feel like such a special bride!! Shainna Bryson was so incredible helpful, sweet, and amazing!!!! Anything I needed there was there to help. She helped with every details and was... Read More always there smiling and laughing. She MADE the experience!!!!

2017-02-06T10:02:12 Response from the vendor

Congratulations on finding your dream dress. We are so lucky to have such a great team of women who are so passionate about each customer and only want whats best for you! Love having you as our Collection Bride!

Reviewed on 2/01/2017 Katie L

I had a wonderful experience at The Collection. My appointments were with Christina and she was so helpful and super sweet. I had not shopped much at all for a dress and did not have a specific style in mind. Christina did a great job at helping me figure out what I liked! She... Read More did not give too much opinion, but asked the right questions to help me know and feel confident that I was choosing the right dress for me. When I did decide on a dress she helped my mom and I celebrate and was genuinely excited for me - overall such a fun experience!! I can't wait to go back when my dress comes in!

2017-02-06T10:00:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review! We are pleased to hear you had an wonderful experience with Christina. It was such a pleasure to work with you and we are so happy to have you as our Collection bride! If there is anything else we can... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Shantalle S

Such a wonderful experience working with Shainna! I tried on dresses I thought I loved from what I'd seen on Pinterest. She encouraged me to try on a few out of my comfort zone and my dress ended up being one of them! A wonderful dress buying experience!

2017-01-26T10:07:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review! We are pleased to hear you had an wonderful experience with Shainna. It was such a pleasure to work with you and we are so happy to have you as our Collection bride!

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Tiffani S

The Collection and their staff is amazing! The shop is small enough that I didn't feel overwhelmed by having many other brides trying on gowns. I felt like I had their undivided attention. Christina was my stylist and was so patient as I tried on all the dresses she pulled. She... Read More listened to what I loved and didn't care for as much about each dress. Together, we found my perfect dress and I cannot wait for it to come in so I can put it on again! Would highly recommend The Collection and their team.

2017-01-20T11:02:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review! We are pleased to hear you had an excellent experience with your stylist Christina. It was such a pleasure to work with you and we are so happy to have you as our Collection bride!

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Carrie C

I had the best experience here! So amazing! And I got my dress $500 less here than at another boutique where I tried it on just days before. They are so nice and really try to help you find exactly the perfect dress in your budget but they are not pushy at all!

2017-01-09T10:15:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words. We ladies enjoy what we do and I"m happy it shows. We strive to provide a quality experience with exceptional customer service. We couldn’t be more proud of our team! Congratulations for being a Collection Bride!

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Christopher L

Made the appointment well in advance, came in and was barely greeted. My stylist was not friendly at all, was condescending of my dress preferences, and made me feel like I was wasting my time. She asked if I had even found ANYTHING like what I'm wanting, and when I said I had,... Read More she asked why I didn't already just buy it then. She used a judgmental tone with me if I liked a dress over my budget. I only tried on two dresses and used just 20 minutes of my 90 min appointment. My bridal party later mentioned that they also felt unwelcome.

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Julie F

Disclaimer: I'm not a "normal" bride by any stretch of the imagination (I worked in theater costume design and I've seen/made/tried on a ton of dresses in my day). I think I tried on about 80 dresses by the time I hit The Collection. The other bridal shops rushed me through the... Read More process and I didn't feel like I was a person, just a number. The fabric on a lot of the dresses elsewhere also felt cheap. At the Collection, Shainna was my bridal consultant and she's a firecracker! We're both about 5'1'' tall, so she understood my needs as both a short bride and someone who has seen A LOT of gowns. I found my Monique Lhuillier dress during a trunk show in May of this year (and I made Shainna work, poor thing, trying on some very heavy dresses). Fast forward, my venue falls through, and my date had to change from early fall to deep winter. I called and spoke with Roya, who told me that, while unusual, she completely understood that everything had changed and the venue went from an outdoor woodland ceremony to a Grand historic library in downtown Baltimore, so she invited me in to try on more venue- and seasonally-appropriate gowns. Shainna called me up and talked to me so she could pick dresses on her end, and even got Monique Lhuillier to SEND my dream gown to them! When I arrived, she gave me a big hug, made me feel so welcome. My mother was unable to be there (I'm originally from DC) so Roya was both a stand-in Mom as well as a great second opinion. They even stayed late with me to get all the measurements and called Monique Lhuillier's production consultant to make sure they could make an adjustment in the dress, just so I would have peace of mind THAT SAME MOMENT when I bought my dress. By the way, it was the one they flew in for me, but that didn't stop us from trying on others "just to be sure." :) Love you guys, you are really top notch! Thank you thank you thank you so much for all your time and energy. Ladies: If you have a generous budget for your gown, seriously, listen to me and all the other reviews up here (notice they're all 5-star reviews) and GO TO THE COLLECTION. Seriously, they're amazing.

2016-11-29T09:48:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your wonderful review Julie! We are pleased to hear you had an excellent experience with Shainna. It was such a pleasure to work with you and we are so happy to have you as our Collection bride!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Amber B

Amazing! I called The Collection Bridal in search of a specific Lazaro dress and spoke to Christina, who was so helpful and so sweet! They had my dress!! When I made my appointment, Christina was the consultant that helped me find my dream dress! All the ladies in the salon were... Read More honest, supportive, extremely helpful and accommodating to not only me, but to my mother as well. Their customer service goes above and beyond any other bridal salon I have been to. Plus, I got champagne! Who doesn't love that?!

2016-11-14T15:12:35 Response from the vendor

Hi Amber, You and your family were an absolute joy to work with and we are just so happy you found your Lazaro dream dress!! You are going to make a beautiful bride and we are lucky to have you as a Collection Bride!. Congratulations!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Katy W

I cannot say enough great things about this boutique and especially my bridal consultant Christina Alves. I was not your normal client that had her dream dress in mind. In fact I was very difficult and changed my mind a million times. Christina made me feel so comfortable and... Read More did her best to find my dream dress. She never made me feel like I was taking up too much or her time. Her patience and kindness made my experience at The Collection truly wonderful.

2016-11-04T15:52:50 Response from the vendor

Hi Katy, Thank you for your review! We are pleased to hear you had an wonderful experience with Christina. It was such a pleasure to work with you! If there is anything else we can assist you with in the future, we look forward to.

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Rachel S

I cannot say enough about how delightful my experience was getting my dress at The Collection! All the ladies were so helpful and patient with me, and made me feel so special. I had only four months till my wedding so I bought a sample that was several inches too big. Lorena,... Read More one of the seamstresses, made it fit like a glove! From finding the perfect dress to the final fitting- it was amazing!

2016-10-24T13:41:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! We had such a great time helping you find your dream wedding dress! We cannot wait for your wedding day pictures. We are fortunate to have you as our bride and cannot wait to give you more store... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Diane A

Just returned from Collection Bridal this morning. I was there with my daughter. I must say the service was impeccable. This was the first place we went to start dress shopping and Yes she found her dress here. It was the 5th dress she tried on. Roya who was taking care of... Read More us was wonderful. She brought out many styles for her to try on but she also knew the dress my daughter chosen was the one. It is wonderful to walk into an establishment and know you are in the right place. Do not search around. Go to the collection bridal and I am sure you will find your dress too. Roya also deserves 5 stars for her service. We cannot thank her enough.

2016-10-18T16:15:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your wonderful review and we are so happy to hear you had such an amazing experience with Roya. Congratulations on finding your dream wedding dress!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 sheila s

I would not recommend The Collection Bridal in Winter Park unless you want to find out a day or two before every fitting/alterations appointment (when you call them yourself to check on your appointment- they don't even call to let you know) that your appointment has actually... Read More been cancelled and/or that the seamstress was never even scheduled for the appointment you made weeks ago and won't be in that day. Then you end up having to cram in second/final fittings a few days before your wedding on the same day that multiple other fittings are scheduled as well...they have very nice dresses there and the manager is helpful but it is just not worth the stress. My best friend had the same exact experience (for hers the seamstress didn't show up at her first appointment or at her final fitting- she just had to take her dress as is without a final fitting) that I had when she bought her dress from them a few months before me, so it's not an isolated incident.

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Alexandra H

They helped me find my perfect dress and bridesmaid dresses! Jessica and Roya were with me every step of the way! I am very indecisive so I kept going back and forth on what I wanted, they were so patient and helpful. I ended up loving the top of one dress and the bottom of... Read More another so they worked with the designer to have them piece the two dresses together, and it was perfect. I'm so happy I found my dress at the Collection, the girls there are great!

2016-06-28T15:17:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your generous review. We are so happy to read about your wonderful experience at The Collection Bridal and your personal experience with Roya and your stylist. We love the challenge that comes from each and every bride and strive to achieve the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/21/2016

After scheduling my wedding date only about 2 months in advance I was on a frantic search for the perfect wedding dress for my impromptu Vegas wedding! I called many stores in my area asking if they carried any short/ tea length dresses I was having no luck. Several stores... Read More even told me not to bother coming in they would never be able to get me something on such short notice! I was stessed to say the least, UNTIL The Collection saved the day!! They were the only store that even entertained the idea of 1. getting a dress ready on such short notice 2. altering a long dress to make my tea length Vegas dress. I made an appointment and Christina was my consultant she was AMAZING! Super sweet and helpful she actually pulled my dress that I purchased and it was the first one that I tried on. I told her what I was looking for and I am pretty sure she also read my mind. lol. We altered an off the rack dress which was 1 size too small to fit perfect and alter to the length I wanted. The seamstress there is awesome and although the alterations were pricier than I had accounted for it was totally worth it!... Highly recommend The collection and their staff! PS they have BEAUTIFUL accessories, a little pricey but it is your special day I feel you should be able to splurge!

2016-05-23T14:40:29 Response from the vendor

Hi Lacey, Thank you for your review.Christina your stylist had such a great time helping you pull your perfect wedding day look together. Your wonderful, vibrant personality made it that more special and it was a pleasure. Have a great time in Vegas and we... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/19/2016 Megan K

The ladies at the Collection Bridal are as top notch as their dresses!!! I was the most indecisive bride, and Roya stuck with me through each visit and fitting. She had the best suggestions along the way and really knows her designers and fashion tips! I cannot thank the... Read More Collection enough for my GORGEOUS Monique Lhullier dress -- that Roya picked out :) LOVE!

2016-05-23T14:39:12 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 5/04/2016 Brandi C

Love this place! I got my Reem Acra gown from here and drove an hour and a half to get it. Super friendly staff with gorgeous gowns! My stylist was Jess and she was absolutely amazing and went above and beyond! Highly recommend!

2016-05-09T10:55:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your wonderful review. We are so happy to hear about your experience with us and we can't express how happy we are! Congratulations on being a Collection Bride!

Reviewed on 11/09/2015 Christina G

I can't say enough great things about my experiences at The Collection Bridal. From the time I was a little girl I dreamed of trying on dresses at this store and my dream became a reality when the second dress I tried on became THE dress. The staff are very helpful and... Read More accommodating. They maintain close contact with you throughout the entire process to keep you updated on your dress and to schedule all of your fittings. Their seamstress is truly a magician and can do amazing things in a short period of time to make sure your dress fits you perfectly. Valentina is probably one of the most genuine people I have ever met. She puts her heart and soul into helping you find the perfect dress and treats you like you're family. She was there by my side throughout every step of the process and I can't thank her enough for all that she did to make my experience one that I will never forget. I highly recommend this store to anyone in the Orlando area!

2015-11-13T10:15:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your generous and touching review. We are so happy to read about your wonderful experience at The Collection Bridal and your personal experience with your stylist, Valentina and our alterations team. We look forward to seeing your pictures and we are so... Read Less Read More

The Collection

Reviewed on 7/21/2015 Elyse J

The Collection was a perfect place to pick out my Vera Wang gown!

2015-08-08T10:02:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for trusting The Collection Bridal to help you find your Vera Wang wedding gown. We loved being a part of your big day! Congratulations on your wedding we look forward to seeing the photos!

Wonderful gown experience

Reviewed on 5/12/2015 Molly W

From making my initial appointment to picking up my gown, every moment working with The Collection was a dream. They listened to me and helped me find a dress that fit my vision and flattered my figure. All that and they kept everything under budget. Freeda was an... Read More excellent stylist to work with. Mimi, the fashion director, was a hoot and very helpful. Roya went above and beyond to find out why my gown's delivery was delayed. Overall a wonderful experience.

2015-08-13T15:09:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review! We are pleased to hear you had an excellent experience with Freeda and Roya! It was such a pleasure to work with you and we are so happy to have you as our Collection bride! If there is anything else... Read Less Read More

Found my Perfect Dress

Reviewed on 1/05/2015 Erica M

It was the only shop i visited and it was the 4 dress i tired on. I had a great experience and all of the alterations that were made were perfect. They listened to me and what i liked and didnt like and made sure i loved my dress before sending me on my way. Loved working with... Read More them. I was very lucky to find my dress here!

2015-08-13T15:13:12 Response from the vendor

Congratulations on finding your perfect dress. We are so lucky to have such a great team of women who are so passionate about each customer and only want whats best for you! Love having you as one of our Collection Brides!

Best Experience

Reviewed on 12/11/2014 Catalina M

The ladies at The Collection Bridal are AMAZING! They made me feel like a princess and were extremely helpful through the process. Their dresses are gorgeous and the boutique is great. I would recommend them in a heartbeat!

Sample Sale!

Reviewed on 10/17/2014 Meredith B

I attended the Sample Sale at the Collection and ended up getting a gorgeous dress for a spectacular price. It fit perfectly and I didn't even have to get any alterations except the bottom because I'm 5'1. All of the ladies were fantastic to work with. The only set back from... Read More purchasing at a Sample sale is that you don't get the same royal treatment as you would if you scheduled an appointment alone, but you end up going back so many times to have fittings, etc that it ends up being just as special. I never thought I would end up purchasing a dress from The Collection since it's on Park Ave and very intimated, but you can definitely find some rockstar dresses at a good price, so definitely check them out. You NEVER KNOW if they have the ONE if you don't try.

Start a Conversation!