The Conservatorie

Serving St. Augustine and the surrounding areas.

Wedding Flowers, Invitations and Custom Design

$$

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

299 San Marco Ave, St. Augustine, FL
Serving St. Augustine and the surrounding areas.

Happy Bride

Reviewed on 7/07/2015 Karly M

Love them, love the flowers, they were just amazing. The conservatorie understood exactly what I was envisioning and made it happen. Claire was awesome to work with she is super sweet. Like most brides I wanted peonies in my bouquet, but they were out of my price range and out of season. Claire knew her stuff and and found flowers that were cheaper and similar but still equally as beautiful. They delivered my flowers on time. I would definitely recommend using the conservatorie as your wedding florist. They were super professional and super sweet!

Awesome!!!

Reviewed on 6/26/2015 Gabriela B

They're flowers were beautiful and they were a pleasure to work with! Very happy with them, highly recommended!!

Great Florist

Reviewed on 5/25/2015 Lauren S

Blair and Team did a Fantastic Job!! Words cannot express how beautiful the ceremony and reception space looked when we saw it for the first time. Everything we asked for and envisioned truly came to life that day. We would highly recommend the Conservatorie to anyone!! Thanks again for making our envisions come to life!

Paper Goods

Reviewed on 3/17/2015

Be warned-- do not use the paper goods from the Conservatorie. The girl in charge takes forever, and claims to be "working" on your invitations, but does not meet deadlines. Don't risk the anxiety. Be wary if you choose her. & make your deadlines well before you actually need your stuff. Very unprofessional, young girl doing it all by herself.

Breathtaking flowers!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2014 Martha D

I went to The Conservatorie for my wedding flowers because they aren't just a florist they are a specialist floral shop. When I walked in for my appointment, I had a general idea of colors and of what I wanted but I had no idea which flowers were in season or what their names even were. Blair, walked me through the whole process, making the ideas I had in my head a reality. She went through each individual flower with me and gave me advice as to what would go best. She seriously put me at ease assuring me everything looked fantastic. On my wedding day when I saw my bouquet it was more then what I could have imagined...gorgeous!!! Everything from the center pieces to the lanterns filled with flowers that lined the walkway were breathtaking. I would hands down recommend Blair and her team for any wedding or event. I am beyond pleased and received a ton of compliments on my flower arrangements. Thanks again for everything Blair, our September 5 wedding at Casa Marina was amazing!!

Beautiful flowers and service is wonderful!

Reviewed on 7/23/2014

Blair did a wonderful job on the flowers for my daughter's wedding. She worked with us on the cost to get in the price range that we needed. We cut the cost of the arrangements for the table but I cannot imagine how because they were beautiful. It was an outdoor wedding in June so rather hot but the flowers were all fresh and just beautiful! Thanks Blair!

Beautiful flowers

Reviewed on 5/09/2014 Erin B

Excellent service and amazing results

Creative and Amazing Florist

Reviewed on 4/30/2014 Kristen S

The Conservatorie was amazing! I went in with an idea of what I wanted with my flowers. They were so good at helping me find what flowers were in season, so they wouldn't be so expensive, and what would last the longest. The bouquets turned out to be exactly what I wanted. Everyone was asking me how I was able to get my wedding colors, navy blue, gray, and cream, into my bouquets since they were such unusual colors. The Conservatorie really enhanced the wedding with their beautiful and creative flowers.

So happy with our flowers!

Reviewed on 4/10/2014 Kristen M

Blair at the Conservatoire was a pleasure to work with. We had a tight budget that she was able to accommodate and was very patient as we requested four different iterations of our order! When we received the flowers we were beyond delighted; Blair worked with our color scheme fabulously and brought us in under budget. We would absolutely recommend her for wedding flowers!

Highly recommend

Reviewed on 10/01/2013 Katie M

The ladies at the Conservatorie are fun, passionate, and insanely talented. They were great at communicating ideas and helpful in answering questions. Our flowers turned out gorgeous and unique. We couldn't have been happier!

Mason Jar Wildflowers

Reviewed on 8/10/2013 Brittany H

I planned my wedding cross country from Washington to Florida and Blair worked awesome with me on the phone and email planning for the big day. Everything arrived were it was supposed to on time. My bouquet was amazing, they added part of my moms veil and rosary in it perfectly. I loved my wildflower mason jar centerpieces. They worked with me on budget to get the look I wanted in the price I was able to pay. Came out great!!!

Superb Personalized Services

Reviewed on 4/22/2013 Ada S

We began working with The Conservatorie very well in advance of our big day, they were extremely supportive and enthusiastic throughout our planning process. Their end product and services were unbelievably amazing. We hired them for flowers and decor as well as the Forget Me Knot package. Danielle, Meredith and Amy as well as their team were so creative and professional. They nailed personalized decor and provided just the right amount of attention to everyone throughout the wedding day. Our wedding was at an out of the way location in February. The weather changed dramatically throughout the afternoon and evening. Despite those two factors guests felt so comfortable because The Conservatorie's service was so professional and personable. My husband and I felt we were in such good hands by having them with us through the planning and day of our wedding. Our guests could not believe how personalized the wedding experience was. In fact many guests told us over and over, our wedding was not just a wedding, but it felt like an experience to them. I wish we were planning another party just so we could hire them again.

Megan Langan

Reviewed on 4/18/2013 Megan

The Conservatoire ladies are amazing!! They never disappoint. Their attention to detail is unmatchable, and their ability to embody the bride and grooms vision in their pieces is incredible. If you have an opportunity to work with them do not pass it up!

The Best of the Best.

Reviewed on 4/18/2013 Ashley S

Whenever I hear that The Conservatorie will be the Florist for my Brides (I'm a wedding photographer), I am SO happy and content knowing that the flowers will be absolutely breath-taking. I love the way these girls design bouquet's with unique and amazing pieces that are everything but ordinary. I would highly recommend them for any event and will continue to spread the word to my own Clients about The Conservatorie!

Ms. Linda Staffon

Reviewed on 4/15/2013 Linda S

My whole life I have been surrounded by flowers, my mom being a florist and owning her own shop in Massachusetts. I moved to Florida 3 years ago and have yet to find a florist that can compete with the my mom's work until I found The Conservatorie. I have seen their arrangements at various events, and I have loved everything they have made. If I were getting married in Florida I would definitely choose them as my florist.

More beautiful than I even expected

Reviewed on 4/12/2013 Beth R

I used The Conservatorie for my wedding two years ago, when they were just a two-woman operation (they've since grown and expanded to a beautiful new storefront). Amy and Meredith were friendly, helpful, and so creative. At the first consultation (where we chatted in their shop over coffee--so cute!), all I told them was my budget, what colors I like, and the general "feel" I was going for with my daytime, mostly DIY wedding. I didn't have specifications about types of flowers, I just wanted arrangements to match a mood. They hit the nail on the head. At our next meeting, they presented me with mock-ups, lists, and suggestions and even showed me some of the flowers they were planning on using, and I loved what they came up with. They were also very accommodating with my budget. I gave them vases I bought from thrift stores to be used for table centerpieces. They also supplemented the bouquets and centerpieces with paper flowers they made, which I'd never heard of, and it turned out so well! Much less expensive than real flowers, and they looked great--everyone loved them and many people took them home. (It's a token from my wedding I can keep forever because they never die!) Here's a link to photos. They did all the flowers--bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, and the paper flowers around our archway altar (which they also provided--they have a storeroom with lots of accessories to rent, also). http://www.studio222photography.com/blog/2011/10/one-of-my-favorites-beth-adam-in-historic-st-augustine-florida/ All in all, I can't recommend The Conservatorie enough. Tell Amy and Meredith about yourself and your wedding, and they will deliver more than you hope for!

Love them!

Reviewed on 4/11/2013 Crystal H

The Conservatorie does amazing work! They truly take your ideas/concepts and create magic - not to mention they are super fun to work with! I've known many a bride who has used them and all have been super pleased.

Amazing and Original

Reviewed on 4/11/2013 Erin S

These girls create the the most beautiful and whimsical flower decor. Used them for my wedding last year and couldn't be happier about the decision. Check out their driftwood arbor.

The one piece that made the puzzle whole!

Reviewed on 4/11/2013 michele m

OH MY GOODNESS! I have only wonderful things to say about The Conservatorie! Prior to having them do my flowers for me wedding, I saw many pictures of other weddings. I loved the overall look of each event but I also loved that each wedding looked different. They weren't using the same flowers, in the same arrangement each time over. It was clear that each wedding had it's own personality. When I scheduled my appointment to meet with Amy I felt like she was listening. She understood what I wanted, not what my mom or others wanted. This was a breath of fresh air! She wrote notes as we discussed options and was attentive as I poured through my many pages of pinterest! Not only did we look through flower choices but also general decorations! They have amazing stuff! When I left my meeting I thought it went great but there of course is doubt that they were doodling flowers in a notebook and had their own image of what my day would look like. On the day of my wedding (not even a week ago!) the flowers looked absolutely stunning! They were fresh and perfect and exactly the look I was going for! My bouquet was a mix of succulent, billy buttons, and random other wildflower mix. My bridesmaid bouquets were gorgeous with no two looking alike. We also had them decorate specialty tables such as dessert tables, head table, presents, etc... Each was different and beautiful and just what we were looking for! The value was totally worth every penny. We were on a crazy budget because of having 300 guests. We did some things ourselves but did decide to slightly splurge on flowers. If I were my choice I would have had them do 10 times more! I 100% recommend using The Conservatorie services!

Great and wonderful and sweet and beautiful

Reviewed on 4/10/2013 Kaley M

These ladies really know how to show a bride a good time. Or any special occasion for that matter.

Julie

Reviewed on 3/21/2013 Victoria J

The Conservatorie was great. My daughters bouquet and all other flowers were just as she had envisioned. We were so pleased with the quality and placement of the flowers. I just can not say enough about how happy we are with their work. They are true artists. I would definitely recommend them as your florist. Very professional and easy to work with. We have received many compliments from our guests on the flowers.

Exactly what I wanted!

Reviewed on 2/05/2013 Morgan A

We only bought bouquets, boutteniers, and corsages from The Conservatorie because we made all of our centerpieces ourselves, but what we got from them turned out great! The color of the yellow roses (which I was extremely picky about!) for my bouquet was exactly what I wanted. The bridesmaids bouquets were perfect also, along with the boutteniers & corsages. I was hoping that both my bouquet and the bridesmaids bouquets would have been slightly larger than they were, but our quote and contract specified the number of roses that we would be getting in each. So this was my fault for not scheduling a consult to see exacly what size everything would be, no fault of theirs! We did everything via phone & email, and I can't be happier with the price or service. Everything was delivered right on time, and it fit perfectly into our budget (and was far cheaper than any other florist in town by about $300!). You can trust that they will get everything just right!

My Dream Flowers

Reviewed on 11/29/2012 Francesca M

Meredith and the women of The Conservatorie are gifted at what they do! I could not have dreamed of better flowers for my wedding. Meredith was so warming at my consultation I felt like I could freely email or call her throughout my engagement. I contacted her for changes or questions and she never seem bothered and was very accomodating. They worked with my budget and my wedding so beautiful! My guests are still talking about my flowers!

Wedding dreams into reality....

Reviewed on 11/05/2012 Jennifer d

When you meet wedding vendors for the first time and you get the feeling that they understand you, this is an exhilarating feeling. When you meet an ultra creative florist like Amy and she understands you, enchanted wedding arrangements happen! I walked in with a theme, a Pintrest board and a few props and please believe it, she took my mish-mosh I handed her and created the most breathtaking and beautiful bouquets, boutonnières and table arrangements we could have ever wished for!

Not your mom's florist

Reviewed on 10/22/2012 Chelsea S

The Conservatorie is hip and edgy but with beautiful blooms that are very eye catching. Only complaint is that my tossing bouqet was not what I asked for but my real one was magnificent!

TO The Conservatorie