The Copper Beech Inn

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering

46 Main St, Ivoryton, CT (860) 767-0330

Elegant Affair

Reviewed on 8/04/2012 Jennifer H

I am so glad I made the decision to have our wedding at the Copper Beech Inn. We wanted a simple, elegant affair. Barbara Phillips, the proprietor, made sure everything went smoothly. Everyone at the Inn, from the owners, to the chef, to bartender, to the delightful servers,... Read More made sure our day was very special. The Inn was unlike any run-of-the-mill wedding factory. I'm pleased that our event wasn't just a wedding, but a beautiful day trip for all our guests. We had a garden ceremony (rain held off, thank goodness!), a lively cocktail reception, and a lovely sit-down meal with a carefully planned menu. The pastry chef even made homemade ice cream to go with our wedding cake. What a nice touch! Thank you, Copper Beech!

Perfect Venue

Reviewed on 9/02/2011 Jenni F

We chose this venue for our wedding sight unseen. The staff worked with me via phone and email to plan and orchestrate every aspect of our wedding. The owners and staff were accommodating to our every whim. By the time we left, they felt like family! The rooms are luxurious... Read More and beautiful. The grounds are a perfect snapshot of New England beauty. A real slice of Americana. And Chef Tyler Anderson is setting the bar at an unprecedented height with his elegant fare. Our guests RAVED over the Inn and the food. We can't wait to go back for an anniversary!

Start a Conversation!