The Courtyard at Lake Lucerne

Service Staff

211 Lucerne Circle NE, Orlando, FL (407) 716-5627

Everything was amazing

Reviewed on 4/19/2014 Jennifer A

They helped make our wedding amazing. They did a great job.

Wonderful Venue

Reviewed on 3/14/2014 Deborah G

This was a great place to hold a wedding. It was beautiful and staff was very helpful.

Perfect venue

Reviewed on 1/03/2014 Rebecca M

All of our family came in from out of town so having everyone stay in one place was perfect. Angie was great working with us and helping us make all of our family happy. Although the venue is in downtown Orlando, it feels like your secluded.

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Heidi D

Love love love this location!!! It’s simply gorgeous. My only comment was that they painted the house a completely different color without telling us the week of the wedding.

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Natsu M

It was a beautiful wedding! We were serching for the venue near my sister in low lived and somewhere that was affordable. I found this place i.w Philips house through Theknot and it was perfect for our small ceremony and a reception. Everybody told us the place was so beautiful.... Read More My hudsband and I were really happy to be there.

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Pam H

I cannot say enough about how great this venue was to work with. We had endless questions that were always answered promptly and graciously. We had my daughter's private ceremony in the courtyard in the gazebo and a reception for about 100 in the Dr. Phillips House. We also... Read More rented all of the rooms upstairs so that we could dedicate one room for the bride's room and use the extra rooms for family and out of town guests. The house has a very warm and intimate feel to it. Perfect for our family and guests. Shannon, our coordinator for the day was nothing short of phenomenal. She was on top of everything, super friendly and went the extra mile to make our day perfect. I highly recommend you book her services with the venue. We will all have great memories of the day thanks to the great people at this venue!

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Kelsey K

We are so glad we chose The Courtyard at Lake Lucerne for our wedding venue! Rafael was very kind, attentive, and detail oriented as he navigated my many, many questions. We chose the Dr. Phillips House for our ceremony and reception. Even though it rained on our wedding day,... Read More our day was still perfect with the rain plan indoors. They went above and beyond making sure the space was ready for our vendors to come in and set up! We rented the Turret Room for the two nights surrounding our wedding day and it was beautiful and clean! I would recommend this space to any bride, just make sure that you also hire a day of coordinator and good catering team! :)

Reviewed on 3/02/2017 Briana W

I love the venue photos, the lights, the intimate details. We booked the guys getting ready room and were not told it was only for 2 hours, they gave us the room at 1pm, but our wedding was not until 530pm. I feel like that was the biggest waste of extra money ever. It was a... Read More rushed - GET OUT and we were trying to actually get ready for first look...It was hard to snap back from having to deal wit that. I still loved the photos, but the staff were not very communicative and sometimes did not return emails for a week or more.

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Katie M

I was so stressed trying to find the perfect wedding venue. The Courtyard at Lake Lucerne had everything we wanted and needed for our 70 person wedding. The staff was quick to respond to all of my emails. The bridal party and myself stayed the night prior to the wedding in the... Read More Dr. Phillips room and was able to have our hair and makeup stylist doll us up in the room. The room was huge, the gazebo was beautiful, and the lights made the venue something out of a fairy tale!

Reviewed on 1/17/2016 Krista F

We had an great experience with The Courtyard at Lake Lucerne as our venue. We were married at the Dr. Phillips House and had a group of about 60. There was definitely room for many more, but we enjoyed the intimacy and uniqueness of the setting. Angie was very responsive to... Read More contact and any changes we made. The team member onsite the day of the wedding were very personable, helpful and worked well with other embers of the team to create a beautiful event.

AMAZING!!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Jessica T

We paid about $7,000 for 80 guests. This included beer and wine! There was an addition charge to add the full bar, which we did do. But no venue includes beer and wine..that was amazing!!! Angie, our point of contact, was INCREDIBLE! Always available and super responsive, we... Read More never had a hiccup planning our event. There was an option to add valet for $200 which our guests adored..their parking is a little difficult so I would highly encourage this upgrade. The space is beautiful, the furniture is beautiful, the gardens are beautiful, the fountains are beautiful...the entire venue is wonderful!! I wish I lived there :)

The Perfect Place for a Wedding!

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Nancy N

The Courtyard at Lake Lucerne is an ideal location for a wedding (ceremony and reception)! We loved the charm, the history and the unique features this venue had to offer. The location is perfect in Orlando, centered in downtown and easy for everyone to get to. The staff are... Read More very friendly and great to work with. We had Angie help us and she is amazing, very responsive and patient with me with all of my questions. The venue itself is stunning, it has a charm all in its own and very little decor is needed. We got married in October, it was warm but no rain. At night the lights strung up in the courtyard were so pretty. If you are looking for a venue that is unique, this is a great place to pursue. They have great wedding packages and are affordable, they make it very easy on you! We were so pleased from start to finish and loved this venue! The venue is an active bed and breakfast, so bonus we got to stay in an amazing suite the evening of our wedding! The room was huge! Beautiful decor, very clean and comfortable accommodations.

Reviewed on 6/28/2015

It is 3:44 AM as I write this. I'm convinced the walls and floors are made of cardboard. What I can only imagine is one of the wedding after parties is happening above us. After a call to the front desk the music stopped, but the stomping and slamming doors have not. I am about... Read More to place another call. So, if you want a quiet place to get some rest, look elsewhere. Don't let my sacrifice be in vein.

Reviewed on 5/30/2015 Tanya M

This place is amazing! My husband and I got married here on May 2nd and it could not have been anymore perfect. Working with Angie was great, she was so helpful. The catering company was amazing and the bartenders was good as well. Having our out of town guests staying here as... Read More well was great! I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a venue.

Amazing venue!

Reviewed on 5/29/2015 Christi H

This venue is BEAUTIFUL!!! Catering and the bar comes with the price and my guests loved the atmosphere. Gardens are naturally gorgeous with existing lighting. Perfect place to get married!

Beautiful

Reviewed on 3/21/2015 Diana C

When my husband and I came across this venue in downtown Orlando we knew it was the perfect choice. Not only is it beautiful but it is the perfect size for an intimate wedding. We had a headcount of 94 and it was the perfect size for the space; we were able to interact with... Read More everyone and dint feel crowded. The vintage feel of the building in conjunction with the beautiful gardens/courtyard make a beautiful backdrop for ceremony and photographs. The courtyard is already lit with strings of lights on the trees and overhead to make the perfect dance floor. Also, it is only 2-3 miles from downtown Orlando, allowing you to easily continue your wedding celebration after the reception. So pleased with this venue, it was everything we hoped it would be. As my photographer said, "our own secret garden" =)

The best location for a wedding

Reviewed on 1/28/2015 Amanda B

My mother-in-law suggested we check out this location for our December wedding. We walked up to the I.W. House and fell in love. The small secluded courtyard facing the house steps was quiet (the 408 normal traffic sounds were not heard) and whimsical (all of the lighting... Read More strung through the trees was gorgeous). We wanted an inside/outside wedding and this location had that in spades. The ceremony was held on the porch steps, cocktail hour in the courtyard, and the reception was inside and on the wrap around porch. We had access to the whole space the whole night, so our friends and family had plenty of space. The staff was amazing to work with, very knowledgeable and willing to answer 1000 questions. The required food vendors we chose from were very nice and had a wide range of options to choose from. The cost of the location includes quite a bit. And of course there are "upgrades" available. We had just under 100 guests and "upgraded" to the mid-level drink package. If you had a small wedding (60 people is the starting amount there) it could be much less $$ than what we paid. My suggestion for the Bride: If you choose this location get a room (or two if your maids are staying with you for your last night of singledom) at the Art Deco the night before. If possible have your hair/make up team meet you there to get ready for the wedding. The room I had was "perfect" according to my Hair/make up team for lighting and space. Also it allowed for a lot of lead time between getting to the venue and remembering if anything was forgotten - the groom (or anyone else) would have the ability to bring anything the day of the wedding.

Everything I wanted

Reviewed on 1/18/2015 Sara D

This venue was perfect. It was the first venue I visited and I knew right away that I wanted to get married here. My guests kept commenting on how beautiful it was. I would recommend it to any bride.

Wonderful and unique

Reviewed on 12/19/2014 Michelle D

My husband and I toured only 3 venues, we made up our minds before we even left the Courtyard. We had our ceremony and reception at Dr. Phillips House, and it turned out so beautiful. I have always been a big fan of ballroom weddings, so I'm sure you can imagine this didn't... Read More exactly fit that mold. The Courtyard was so different and fit our personalities so well, I am so glad with the choice we made. The staff was VERY accommodating to our needs and went above and beyond their call, the venue is beautiful, and the guests absolutely loved it. The price we paid I found to be very reasonable to make our dreams come true. If you are on the fence and not sure, trust me this place is worth it!

I Loved my Venue!

Reviewed on 12/16/2014 Naomi E

The Courtyard at Lake Lucerne was truly a picturesque place for my wedding. They were able to accommodate my 120 guests and the price can't be beat! We had our ceremony outside in the gazebo, the dinner in the main house and the reception in the garden! The only problem I had... Read More was that some rules & regulations were sent to me just months before the wedding causing me to have to change the centerpieces last minute. (They do not allow open candles in the house). Overall we had a wonderful experience at The Courtyard at Lake Lucerne!

Perfect Choice!

Reviewed on 9/30/2014 Julie M

We were extremely happy with our decision to pick The Courtyard at Lake Lucerne for our wedding reception venue. We held our reception at the Dr. Phillips House and had great weather for an indoor/outdoor reception. It's Florida so we had a rain plan and it was nice to know... Read More that we would have been comfortable inside if the weather had not cooperated. The location was great because it offered the advantages of being downtown (great skyline shots on Lake Lucerne, plenty of hotels and amenities within walking distance, central location) but still offered a private seclusion and easy parking for our guests. Angie was a pleasure to work with and we had no trouble getting access to the facility with our planner or making small changes like adding an hour to the reservation time. We had a nice stay and our guests did too (everyone loved the breakfast).

Perfect location for a beautiful wedding

Reviewed on 9/30/2014 Alexandra F

Our March 2014 wedding at Lake Lucerne was absolutely wonderful. The first time we toured the venue we knew this was the place for us. We wanted to have a quiet evening wedding with an outside ceremony but have the option of moving inside if the weather was unpleasant. As it... Read More turned out the weather was perfect, and the courtyard was gorgeous as the sun went down. There are so many gorgeous little nooks and hideaways that photograph well. I had expected to be overwhelmed and stressed out from all the little details needing to be done for the set up on our wedding day, but the courtyard staff as well as the catering team (chosen from a list provided) were amazing and I ended up not having to do a thing that day. It was much less stressful than I expected! It was a wonderful evening and I would definitely recommend the Courtyard at Lake Lucerne to any brides looking for a venue.

Like a garden wedding in Florence

Reviewed on 9/30/2014 Jennifer M

My fiancée proposed on a sacred mountain in Italy. We felt like finding a venue for the wedding that could match that experience would be impossible, but the moment we saw The Courtyard at Lake Lucerne we knew it was going to be perfect and it was. The staff was beyond pleasant... Read More and professional and went out of their way to please us despite the countless calls from my mother on rearranging guest rooms. The wedding package was in our budget and Angie’s experience directed us to the perfect vendors to match our personalities. The garden setting at night with all the twinkle lights replicated our stay in Italy and the entire event was as beautiful as we had imagined. We will absolutely return to the Courtyard and highly recommend it to everyone!

PERFECT VENUE

Reviewed on 9/29/2014 lydenis m

The courtyard was the perfect venue for our intimate wedding. The entire staff was wonderful to work with and willing to accomodate us with any extra requests we had. We could not be happier with the way everything turned out. Huge thank you to angie and her staff for... Read More everything.

Perfect Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 9/27/2014 Amber F

We had 85 guests at our Indian-fusion wedding in June 2014. What we really liked when we first encountered the Courtyard at Lake Lucerne was it's natural beauty. Beyond that, the Courtyard provides a list of preferred vendors that helps you get started. We used some of their... Read More preferred vendors and some others not on the list. All of the vendors we met with that they recommended were fantastic! The staff at the Courtyard is also really helpful and responsive. Not to mention that it is a very affordable venue! You do have to pick one of their preferred caterers but there are 5 to choose from and they are all really good. Overall, we are extremely happy with our wedding venue and wouldn't have had our wedding any other place!