The Couture Cakery

serving Central Pennsylvania.

Couture Cake, Cupcakes & Dessert Table Creations

Award winning cakes and cupcakes. Sophisticated, elegant & delicious. The Couture Cakery will truly provide you with the cake, cupcake tower or dessert table design of your dreams. All of our cakes and cupcakes are made with an exceptional attention to detail and amazing flavor.

Cake Accessories, Cakes + Desserts

829 State Street, Lemoyne, PA
serving Central Pennsylvania.

Reviewed on 8/17/2015 Melissa H

Jasmine was an absolute pleasure to work with. My husband was really excited for the cake tasting aspect of the wedding planning. Well, that was cut short when our first visit was at The Couture Cakery. It was our first, and only cake tasting we went to. Jasmine is amazing with... Read More her work. She doesn't just make great tasting cake, she makes art forms. When my newlywed husband and I walked into our reception site, our cake was a main centerpiece. I literally cried, because I was so ecstatic with how the cake looked. I met with Jasmine once in person, and then communicated through email. She was able to make my vision perfectly. The cake went beyond my expectations, and it tasted even more amazing. We received so many compliments on the cake. The Couture Cakery will always have my heart now, and I know I will be using her services again.

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Courtney R

Jasmine is absolutely INCREDIBLE! She was so easy to work with, she knew our vision, and she made us not only the most delicious cake ever, but most beautiful cake/cupcake table! My husband is not a sweets person, but could not get enough of our delicious wedding cake. That... Read More speaks volumes! Along with the million compliments from our wedding guests. Thank you for helping make our dream come true!

Reviewed on 7/07/2015 Kristen M

Jasmine is simply wonderful! I was an out of town bride and only had a short amount of time when visiting Pennsylvania to meet with her. Jasmine was not only prepared with an assortment of cake/icing flavors but also with pictures for me to reference so we could nail down the... Read More exact kind of cake that I wanted her to create. First - I have to mention how delicious her cake options are. The cake itself is fluffy and flavorful and the icings complement the cake options perfectly. The cake for my wedding turned out beautifully. I couldn't have picked a better person to create my dream cake. I also must give her praise for delivering on an extremely last minute requested groom's cake. My husband loves golf and she was able to find the time to make a cake in the shape of a golf bag and clubs that looked just like the bag/clubs my husband uses on the course just 3 weeks before my wedding date. He loved it! I would recommend Jasmine to anyone!

Reviewed on 11/18/2015 Joanna D

Absolutely stunning cake. Jasmine is so easy to work with and helped make out day perfect!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Nicole B

I am extremely disappointed in this shop. Jasmine seemed very interested at first, even emailed me a contract so a check can be left as a deposit. However, there was a misunderstanding through e-mail that made her feel insulted. I, the customer, not only apologized via email but... Read More personally on the phone and asked her to reconsider doing the cake. She appeared to have reconsidered and said she would message me this past Sunday. However, NO response until after I kindly messaged her again Monday evening at which point she said she still won't do the cake. It is ironic because she was available for that date when I spoke with her Friday and somehow it is now "unavailable". Again, I am extremely disappointed. This first birthday for my daughter was extremely important to me as it may be the only one my dad will be around for, yet I was the only one having to bend-over-backwards trying to get the cake done at couture cakery. Very depressing experience.

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Katie S

The best ever! Jasmine is so talented and so much fun to work with. She is truly one of the most creative people I've ever met. Not only are her cakes and cupcakes delicious, they are gorgeous! You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Leigh U

Jasmine is absolutely amazing! She doesn't just create cakes but amazing works of art/ display. My fiancé and I booked jasmine a year before our wedding and are so glad we did. She created an amazing dessert bar/ cupcake bar that all my guests raved about!! Her attention to... Read More detail is amazing! And her cupcakes & cake flavored are to die for! We will definitely be using her for all our special occasions!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Erin M

Jasmine was fabulous to work with! She took our ideas and carried them out perfectly . The decoration and set up was flawless and the cupcakes are out of this world!

Reviewed on 5/26/2015 Maggie S

My wedding cake from Couture Cakery was absolutely perfect- it looked stunning (it was actually a work of art, I felt bad cutting it!), it looked exactly like the drawing Jasmine showed me before (we talked about the cake and she designed it based off of my wedding Pinterest... Read More photos), and it tastes absolutely AMAZING!!! I'm a picky about my cake, and this wedding cake was hands down the best tasting cake I have ever had! We had a chocolate cake with peanut butter buttercream and white cake with raspberry buttercream, and both were phenomenal. Also, Jasmine is amazing to work with- always very responsive and flexible and just a very nice person. I highly recommend her to anyone who wants the perfect cake!

Reviewed on 5/20/2015 Dami S

I highly highly recommend this vendor….they made my wedding cake and cupcakes and I loved it!!! The cakes are moist, and so awesomely delicious. Choosing my cake flavor was such a hard decision because all the samples I had at the tasting were so yummy!!! I decided on the... Read More coconut cake with salted caramel for the wedding cake, and went with the red velvet and marble cupcakes. They were hits! I loved everyone of them! Jasmine also did an amazing job with the design for the cake…I had a specific theme in mind and wanted a vintage romantic naked cake. Jasmine nailed it! It was everything I imagined it would be. She also did the set up of the table, and it was absolutely lovely. Thanks Jasmine for everything! God bless! 

Reviewed on 5/05/2015 Shauna B

When we began planning our wedding, there was one decision that we did not have to make; we always knew we would be using Jasmine to make our wedding cake. I have been buying and enjoying Jasmine’s amazing work for the last few years. I cannot even begin to say enough about... Read More how amazing her products truly are. Jasmine’s work is always beyond exceptional and it always such a pleasure to work with someone who loves what they do as much as she does. We had Jasmine make us a small wedding cake to cut and then we also ordered cupcakes for the guests and also did a Sweets Table. People are still talking about the cupcakes and candy table 2 months later. There was hardly anything left at the end of the night. I was also lucky enough to have one of her cakes at my bridal shower and the cake went so fast, I almost didn’t get a piece. Due to a crazy work schedule I did not get to invest as much time in planning the wedding as I wanted to, so I told Jasmine to do whatever she wanted. She absolutely blew me away. I told her my wedding colors and she went above and beyond creating such a gorgeous spread. Her love for her job shows through in all she does and her vision and creativity is even better than her quality product. This will be one of the best decisions you will make for your wedding. I know we will be using Jasmine for many years to come as I could not imagine getting a cake or cupcakes anywhere else.

Wedding Service

Reviewed on 4/06/2015 Julie Y

Cupcakes were fabulous and earned numerous compliments from our guests. However, the representative we met with did not take comprehensive notes to accompany the contract, which led to confusion completing the order. While this confusion prevented them from making the order... Read More right in time for our reception, the company made things right with us afterwards.

Reviewed on 12/09/2014 Jessica F

Jasmine was such a fun vendor to work with! We got so many compliments on the cupcakes that we had at our wedding! They were beautifully decorated and absolutely delicious! Plus, she provided props and styling for our dessert table that fit perfectly with the vision of our... Read More wedding day!

Delicious & Wonderful Creation

Reviewed on 12/06/2014 Spring M

Right from the beginning I knew that I wanted The Couture Cakery to do my wedding cake. I had seen pictures of so many of her different creations, and got to experience and taste the cupcakes and cakes at my shower previous to my wedding. The ease of meeting with Jasmine,... Read More talking over what idea I had envisioned for the cupcake tower and cake, and getting ideas from her was great and enjoyable and easy. After hearing my ideas, she suggested having the base of the tower be a slice of a tree trunk, since it would enhance the feel I was aiming for with everything. That ease (and peace of mind that everything would be handled without any hassle on my part) was carried thru till after the wedding. She set everything up with my wedding/reception venue directly, and I knew that I wouldn't have to worry about a thing. The cupcake tower and cake turned out just like I had known they would - wonderful!!! Everyone was raving about the great flavor of the cupcakes and the beauty of it all. I would highly recommend getting your wedding, bridal shower, baby shower or any other type of celebration cake/cupcakes from Jasmine at The Couture Cakery. You won't be disappointed that you did!!!

Fabulous Customer Service--Delicious Cakes!

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Jessica H

Jasmine is a wonderful vendor to work with and her cake and cupcake flavors are delicious! She provides fabulous customer service; and, my husband, parents and I will continue to purchase from her for celebratory cakes/cupcakes. We loved the details and presentation of the... Read More displayed cupcakes and the cake. She is very artistic and even brought in our wine cork theme for the display! We highly recommend The Couture Cakery for your wedding cake (and sweet treats!).

Awesome cupcake tower

Reviewed on 10/24/2014 Kerry S

Jasmine just did a cupcake tower (with cake topper) for our wedding. The best part about her work is that her cakes look great and she's very willing to work with you on design, but they taste amazing! We had three different flavors of cupcakes and they were delicious. After... Read More doing a cake tasting with her we did not have to visit any other bakers. I would highly recommend her for your wedding.

yummy cupcakes

Reviewed on 10/16/2014 Holyn F

We used Jasmine at the couture cakery for our wedding cake. We had a cupcake tower with 4 different flavors totaling 120 cupcakes, and we had a small cake topper. We were a little late getting to Jasmine because our original bakery (who we LOVED) went out of business... Read More unexpectedly. She was nice to work with and very responsive via email. My only criticism is that when we arrived for our tasting she had messed up and did not ask us or have the flavors we wanted, but she was very apologetic and set up a tasting for the flavors we were interested in. She even offered to deliver them to us due to the misunderstanding. We enjoyed working with her, and the cake was delicious!!! She had great flavors, they looked beautiful, and everyone enjoyed them. We made our own cake stand just because of our taste and because the stand rental was significant. Overall we are very happy with everything and would recommend the couture cakery to others.

Delicious and Beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/12/2014 Kaila A

Jasmine made and designed our wedding cake and I could not have been happier with how it turned out. She is so sweet and really creative. She will work with you on the design until it is exactly how you want it. She even brought a couple different cake stands to the wedding... Read More that day and chose the one that looked best since I couldn't decide without seeing everything come together. Not to mention her cake is delicious!!

Reviewed on 9/30/2014

Jasmine was a dream to work with. Quickly responded to emails and even came back to clean up the cupcake display after the event was over. Can't begin to express how grateful we are for her helpfulness as well as ability to make our cupcake/popcorn bar something that our guests... Read More will remember for a long time. The cupcakes tasted magnificent and were also so beautiful to look at. The design of our entire display was something that was worth the price alone. Jasmine has a great eye for making her desert tables look one of a kind and fit with the theme flawlessly. Worth every single cent and cant wait to use again for future events!

Breathtaking Design

Reviewed on 5/21/2014 Lisa P

Brides – Don’t look any further. You can’t go wrong with having Jasmine design your wedding cake or cupcakes. She was able to come up with my dream wedding cake and cupcakes to satisfy not only me but my mother as well! My guests couldn't stop commenting on how beautiful my... Read More display table was and how delicious my cake and cupcakes were! Her designs are breathtaking and she truly was a joy to work with. One taste of her cakes and your groom will want to look no further!

Delicious and beautiful!

Reviewed on 5/19/2014 Nicole B

Jasmine of Couture Cakery was awesome to work with! From the initial meeting, she seemed to completely understand my vision! She provided us with a small cake and around 80 cupcakes for our wedding. The cake was beautiful just like the picture I provided. The cupcakes were so... Read More sweetly decorated! All of it was moist and delicious!! The guests raved about them!! I provided candy and the table backdrop and Jasmine displayed it all wonderfully, it looked just as I had hoped! She responds quickly to emails and it is obvious that she is passionate about what she does! Look no further!

Sweet Stacion - absolutly amazing!!!

Reviewed on 1/06/2014 Elena M

Jasmin did a sweet station for our wedding and it was a hit!!! Its very tasty & unique. She matched colors of our wedding and made tons of yummy everything you can imagine!! still can remember my favorite peanut-butter cupcakes!!! You Rock!

Reviewed on 12/31/2013 Jaden B

I honestly couldn't be happier with Jasmine; she did an incredible job with our wedding cake. Not only was the price reasonable, but the quality was second to none. Above all that, the thing that I loved most was the very real and apparent passion that Jasmine has for her craft.... Read More I remember saying to myself at one point, "Wow. She is obsessed with making the perfect cake and is having so much fun while doing it." In any service-oriented business, you want to know that the person you are paying for that service knows and loves what they're doing. It only took a few minutes into our initial meeting for me to know that I got that with Jasmine. She truly is an amazing person that is exceptional at what she does, and I can't recommend her highly enough. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Tasty Buttercream

Reviewed on 10/30/2013 Shana S

A wedding cake from The Couture Cakery was included in the package at our reception venue, so I didn't shop around, but I've eaten plenty of cupcakes in general, and Jasmine's were delicious. We had a cupcake tower with a 6" cutting cake on top, and Jasmine worked with my ideas... Read More on a design for the small cake and incorporated our colors into it and the cupcakes. We chose 3 different flavors for our tasting, and my choice--banana cake with strawberry buttercream--was SOO tasty. I wanted to sit down with a bowl of her buttercream and eat it with a spoon! I also had Jasmine create a groom's cake for my husband based on some images I emailed her and a few emails back and forth, and it turned out great! We loved our cupcakes, and our guests all told us how tasty they were. I would definitely recommend Jasmine for a wedding (or any occasion that calls for cake)!

Reviewed on 9/20/2013 Neha S

I completely enjoyed working with Jasmine of the Couture Cakery. She was very helpful and the cupcakes were absolutely delicious. She even made a special paisley pattern to go on the cupcakes I ordered. They were all delicious and moist and so worth every penny.