The Crowne Plaza

Food + Catering, Planning

7230 Engle Road, Middleburg Heights, OH

Beautiful

Reviewed on 5/28/2013 Tiffany S

Jennifer Surtz was amazing to work with. The room looked beautiful. The food was wonderful. I could not complain about anything! I used their table centerpieces they were very pretty and didn't cost me extra.

Great staff, location, and time!

Reviewed on 6/03/2012 Sheena W

We were VERY impressed and happy with the Crowne Plaza. The staff was WONDERFUL! They upgraded my groom and I to a suite which was very helpful because my bridesmaids and I were getting our hair and make-up done at the hotel. Everyone from the catering director, front desk... Read More staff, bartender and cleaning lady were beyond friendly and helpful! The ballroom itself was decorated and set-up just how I asked and we truly felt like VIPS as the staff came around to the head table to take care of us. We were happy with the food, the chicken parmesan was awesome and the roast beef was just so-so. The cost was very reasonable which really attracted us to the Crowne Plaza but after how well they treated us we felt like we got the best deal ever! The month before our big day went very smooth, but before then we were working with our third wedding coordinator working for the Crowne Plaza. The first two moved on to work with other companies. We were a little upset about this but in the end everything was perfect.

Exceptional Food and Service

Reviewed on 11/03/2011 Carrie C

The wedding coordinator was extremely helpful and very responsive. Our guests raved about the food. I loved the neutral remodel which allowed our color scheme to pop.

Beautiful rooms

Reviewed on 9/27/2011 Carolina M

The rooms were wonderful, the shuttle ride from the party to the hotel was punctual, and the help that they provided was on the money. I was very pleased with the service they provide. Would recommend to anyone.

TO The Crowne Plaza