Cakes + Desserts

9680 S Eastern Ave, Las Vegas, NV (702) 835-0060

My cupcake wedding cake

Reviewed on 5/13/2012 lindsey C

So. So so yummy. I love there cupcakes I had raspberry cake with champagne frosting with glitter on top. Perfict!

Best Cupcakes Ever!!

Reviewed on 5/20/2011 Maricel G

I only had 6 people total at my wedding so I went with cupcakes instead of a traditional wedding cake. Found The Cupcakery by accident and ordered flavors my friends would like. It went so well, we all went back the next day to get a second helping. :) The people were very nice... Read More and it was the best cupcake I've ever had and I usually hate all frosting. The day they open a branch in my state is the day I ruin all chances of my diet. :)

The Cupcakery is awesome!

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 no o

I ordered 3 dozen cupcakes total for my destination wedding to Las Vegas. Each half a dozen were different flavors- Strawberry Shortcake (1 dozen), Oh my gosh- Ganache, Grasshopper, Kir Royale,and Tickle Me Pink. I had 4 custom cupcakes- a bride, groom, and two happy birthday... Read More cupcakes for some good friends that made the trip to our wedding. The bride and groom cupcakes were adorable! Way more than I ever expected! They did an excellent job and my order was perfect- not to mention delicious! Next time in Vegas- we will be sure to stop in at the Monte Carlo location and try some more!

Review for The Cupcakery

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Danielle P

Cute cupcakes easy clean up and delicious.;Delivery is expensive not as close to the strip as I would have liked

Rating for The Cupcakery