"Love is a friendship set to music"

Knowing that every couple has their own dream and budget, we have several packages to chose from to make this a custom dance experience for everyone involved. We invite you to come share the joy of dancing with your loved one in our premier dance studio. Our professional and knowledgeable staff will guide you through the basics to make learning fun and enjoyable.

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Latin, Polka

1918 Whittaker Rd., Ypsilanti, MI (734) 369-9700

Reviewed on 3/06/2017 Chelsea S

My parents and my husband and I split the 10 lesson package prior to our wedding. Lindsay is phenomenal! We had such a great time, learned so much, and felt so relaxed the night of our wedding. She personalizes the lessons to you and your style and knows exactly how to make you... Read More comfortable every lesson. We highly recommend Lindsay and The Dance Pavilion!

Reviewed on 3/04/2017 Patrice M

We took lessons at the Dance Pavilion prior to our wedding. Lindsey was an excellent instructor. She choreographed a dance for us using a song we selected. We learned so much and had a wonderful time not only learning THE dance but learning TO dance together. The Dance... Read More Pavilion family was very welcoming and there was no pressure to buy more classes.