The Dean Plantation

Banquet/Reception Hall, Unusual/Alternative

Raleigh Area, NC

The Brake Wedding

Reviewed on 9/19/2013 macy b

With my daughter's wedding now over, I can take time to reflect on the many decisions that we made together. One of the first was to choose the venue. The Dean Plantation had everything my daughter wanted for her wedding. The setting was beyond beautiful with the horses, the lake and the "barn". Anna and her mom and dad were warm and genuine in their desire to help us make her dreams come true. They customized areas of their farm in her colors. They even had the bride and groom's initials on the entrance to the farm. The attention to those kind of details was amazing but not surprising coming from them.The horse drawn carriage was definitely something I would recommend. It just pushed the day over the top. In hindsight, there are many things that I may have done differently, but choosing The Dean Plantation is one decision that I will never second guess. It was so much more than we expected. I almost wish I had another daughter getting married just so we could go back again. Mary G. Lynch P.S. Did I mention that the barn has a full sized kitchen...who does that?

The Best

Reviewed on 11/01/2012 Meghan P

I got married here and it was the best day the whole Dean team made it wonderful and gave me the perfect wedding!! They have everything you need!!! All my friends and family are still talking about my wedding how great it was and how much fun they had!!! I would recommend The Dean Plantation to anyone!!!

TO The Dean Plantation