Globally Inspired Gourmet

Your wedding day is one of the biggest days of your life, and at The Delish Dish we don’t take that lightly—we know every little detail counts. Food inspired by the cuisines of the world is our passion. Our mission is to create unforgettable events and celebrations for our clients with outstanding food, exceptional service, and unique presentation.

Cuisine

American, Eastern European, French, Indian, Italian, Latin American, Mexican, Middle Eastern, BBQ, Fusion, Seafood, Thai

Dietary Options

Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

Buffet, Catering Delivery + Setup, Family Style, Passed Appetizers, Seated Meal, Food + Catering, Service Staff

1032 Madison Ave., Covington, KY (859) 250-0881

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Libby C

We love Delish Dish! They catered our 150+ wedding a few weeks ago. Our day went so smoothly because of her organization, attention to detail, professionalism and most importantly - poise under pressure. Our guests repeatedly told us that the food was the best wedding food that... Read More they'd ever had. From the very beginning of planning she worked with us to put together a menu that complimented our vision. I was very worried about our venue because it required that we rent chairs, table clothes and do a lot of the set up. Mavis went above and beyond to coordinate with a rental company and made that process seamless. Throughout the day my mom kept thanking God for Delish Dish. I cannot say enough good things about the company and am so glad we were able to work with them.

Reviewed on 8/14/2016 Jennifer T

We hired Mavis to cater our wedding less than 3 months out. From day 1, she was extremely responsive and put our minds at ease that she would do a fantastic job. Mavis was very detail-oriented and professional and highly responsive through email, as well as kind and fun to work... Read More with. Perhaps more importantly, her food was delicious and unique and exactly what we were looking for. We were able to craft an interesting buffet that was amenable to a number of gluten free and vegetarian guests, but still perfect for all the meat-eaters. We couldn't have been happier with the food and the service. We liked Mavis so much that we hired her to cater a breakfast brunch the next morning, which was also fantastic. We couldn't recommend Mavis more strongly-- she and her team were wonderful and the food was creative and delicious.

Reviewed on 5/22/2016 Heather K

The Delish Dish catered our wedding in April. I cannot say enough good things about our experience with Mavis and her team! From our initial meeting, Mavis stood out to me. Our reception was at a brewery, so I wanted to work in some subtle beer themes into the menu. Mavis was... Read More fantastic at suggesting items. I felt like she really took and interest in helping me plan a really delicious menu that also fit our budget! Throughout the planning process she was always responsive and accommodating to any additional requests. As for the day-of, everything went off without a hitch! I have to believe that part of this was due to her organization and making sure she'd thoroughly communicated with the venue manager. Most importantly the food and the service was impeccable! We chose the beef brisket and the beer braised chicken both of which were tender and delicious! Throughout the dinner the staff was attentive making sure my husband and I were taken care of. If you're looking for creative options beyond the standard catering offerings, that are also made from scratch, I highly recommend The Delish Dish!

Reviewed on 2/09/2017 Abigail M

We hired Mavis to cater our wedding less than 1 month out. He name was given to us from the vendor. We had a brunch theme a.m. wedding meal. Mavis was very detail-oriented through email. She was even willing to create a "naked" wedding cake, so we wouldn't have to seek out a... Read More separate wedding vendor. It turned out beautiful and delicious! The food was delicious and unique and exactly what we were looking for. We were able to craft an interesting buffet that was amenable to a number of and vegetarian guests. We couldn't have been happier with the food and the service. I highly recommend delish dish.

Reviewed on 1/28/2017 Madeleine M

Mavis and her team were FLAWLESS. She worked with me on my budget and our wedding day was perfect in large part to her. I cannot praise Mavis and the Delish Dish enough! The food was incredible. Thank you, Mavis!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Caitlin C

Mavis and the Delish Dish crew did a fabulous job at our wedding. They catered and bartended and we heard only positive feedback from our guests. Mavis was so great to work with. She listened to exactly what my husband and I wanted (stations, including tacos and perogies!),... Read More made expert suggestions, took care of ordering all the chairs/tables/linens/dinnerware, and was always quick to respond and get things done for us. The Delish Dish absolutely contributed to the success of our wedding and we are so happy we hired them.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Darlene S

We had mavis and her fantastic staff at delishdish cater my grandsons wedding reception in August. I cannot say enough good things about them. I had no idea what I wanted but with mavis and her patient help she came up with the perfect items. The food was absolutely fantastic... Read More and the display was so well done. It was an outdoor wedding at a private residence and I was so nervous that there be no mess and the guests catered too. We had fresh iced tea and lemonade served to the guests prior to the wedding (everyone loved that touch) and the some appetizers were even laid out so we had no starving guests. There was plenty of food and everyone had a favorite. I have never had so many compliments about an event in my life. The two fabulous gentleman handling all of this were so nice to everyone and kept everything spic and span. No mess and afterwards everything was cleaned up beautifully. They are welcome back at this residence any ytime. I highly recommend them and have done so. Our wedding planner thought they were wonderful. Any other event I may have I know just who to call- delishdish. !

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Holly B

I cannot say enough about Mavis and her team at The Delish Dish. The food was amazing. Our guests raved about the presentation, the taste and how on top of everything she and her team were the entire evening. Mavis is perfect at making your special day "yours" Helping you... Read More choose the perfect menu that fits your day.

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Laura G

From our first meeting with Mavis, I was so impressed! She is professional, passionate about what she does, and so great to work with. My husband and I wanted breakfast for dinner, and she brought that to life for us with a wonderful spread that was fun yet still classy for a... Read More wedding. Throughout the process, we changed things around a few times to try to achieve the end result we were going for but stay within a certain price point, and with each change, Mavis was very responsive and accommodating. And the food was delicious! I had a ton of people tell me how much they loved it. The whole Delish Dish team that worked our wedding was great and everyone was friendly. I would highly recommend The Delish Dish!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Betsy G

Mavis and The Delish Dish catered our rehearsal dinner at The Turn Vintage Warehouse in Newport, KY. The food was fabulous, creative and beautifully displayed. Our guests were very impressed and we looked great for selecting them. We were so happy with the staff and their... Read More responsiveness to our needs. We choose a vegetarian menu and the selection was great. I highly recommend The Delish Dish and look forward to occasion to use them again.

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Rachael S

We used The Delish Dish for our wedding reception and it was amazing!! Our guests raved about the food we had, which was all finger foods and desserts. They, and myself, LOVED the candied bacon, and the buffalo chicken bites. The desserts were also the perfect size and were... Read More packed with flavor! I can't thank Mavis and her crew enough for making my wedding wonderful and I would absolutely use them again and recommend them to everyone!!!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Katie K

Wow!!! Mavis and her team were amazing! They catered our diy wedding of 250 guests with out any flaws. The food was amazing and so was the service!!!! I had guests talk about the brisket for days after. What great people to work with!! Thank you sooo much!!

Reviewed on 8/10/2016

It was a delight to work with Mavis. She was very creative and flexible with our menu and our signature cocktails. She has a real 'can-do' attitude. The team members she brought with her to our house for our backyard wedding were wonderful -- very friendly, funny, and... Read More efficient! The food was displayed beautifully and tasted great - we heard many compliments from our guests. If you are looking for a creative parting gift for your guests, her homemade jams are wonderful... our guests loved taking them hom. Thank you Mavis and team! Leigh H

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Andrea T

The food was fantastic!The staff were very professional and very easy to work with.I would definitely recommend them!

Reviewed on 6/20/2016

Mavis and her team handled that catering and set up for my wedding at the CAC on 5.14.16. Not only was the food amazing but the service, set up and organization was top notch. I was able to enjoy my day without any worry of set up and the guests at my wedding raved about the... Read More amazing food!

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Andrea T

Mavis catered our wedding on 5/29/2016 and it was wonderful! We had a small wedding (~60 people), and opted for a slider bar with multiple sides. All of the food was delicious, and the service was impeccable - Mavis and her team were so helpful and professional. She made sure... Read More everything ran smoothly. Our guests loved the food, and we got many compliments on it. She even helped us get the cake set up and ready to cut (and reminded us to get it out of the fridge at the end of the night!). In the planning stages she was so easy to work with, and very open to our suggestions and ideas. Her menu had many items and options to choose from (including vegetarian options, which was great for some of my guests!), and we loved that she makes everything from scratch. We absolutely recommend her 100%.

Reviewed on 4/30/2016 Frank N

Our wedding on April 24 was literally the best day of our lives - and having Mavis and her Delish Dish team as our caterer was a big part of that. From the delicious sliders buffet - including vegan options - to the sterling service provided our guests by Natalie and her... Read More crew, to Natalie's thoughtful planning and suggestions that helped the evening flow worry-free for us, Delish Dish was "A+" and we recommend them to everyone!!!!

Reviewed on 4/25/2016 Huyen B

Mavis and her wonderful staff catered for our wedding at The Center located downtown Cincinnati. Mavis did an AMAZING job. The food was great and the staff was so friendly. Mavis was more than happy to meet with me to discuss the details of the day as well as she answered her... Read More emails and phone calls quickly which made the whole process of planning the wedding easy and kind of delightful. I felt like I made a lot of changes to our menu but Mavis never lost patience with me and was always more than happy to work with me and the changes I wanted to make. I would recommend The Delish Dish to anyone looking for a caterer. The food was good and the staff was great!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Mavis and The Delish Dish team were a dream to work with. Mavis was completely helpful during the planning process and the food was amazing! All of my guests were so impressed with the food and I received compliments all night long about the service. Mavis and her team also... Read More provided our guests with unique flavored jam favors to keep. I cannot say enough great things about Mavis and her team and look forward to working with her again:)

Reviewed on 8/06/2015 Jessica K

We could not have been any happier with our choice of caterers. The Delish Dish provided us and our guests with an amazing menu perfect for our reception. Mavis and her crew were super fun and fit into our personalities wonderfully. Everything was perfection!

Reviewed on 6/25/2015 Emily K

Mavis was so easy to work with and brought creativity to our menu! She went above and beyond in helping us plan our wedding and day after party - catering both for us - and exactly to our needs. Everyone raved about the food, and still are…! She and her team came in so organized... Read More and friendly that we didn't have to worry about anything. Loved every minute and interaction with The Delish Dish!

Reviewed on 6/23/2015

Mavis is magic with her outstanding food, flavor profiles, and presentation! She came up with a spectacular, creative menu for our cocktail party/wedding reception, incorporating a special family recipe beautifully into the menu which pleased many friends who have had this... Read More signature item many times at our home. When one remarries at a later time in life, many traditional rules can be bent or broken! She understood my need to have an event that felt like a wedding reception without the classic elements of tossing of bouquets or first dances. She designed the buffet table with her vintage silver and glassware, and also included a silver tray from my family (for the ham!). As the food was consumed, she rearranged the platters and even the table so that it never looked as if they would not be sufficient food in which to nibble during the 2 hour afternoon event. Her team set up the room exactly to my critical specifications - as an interior designer, and with the event in an art gallery, my standards are high! She had never before catered an event at Art Design Consultants, yet was able to make the gallery owner confident that Delish Dish would put on an event worthy of all the beautiful artwork in the spectacular space! She and her staff truly exceeded all my expectations, and there couldn't have been a happier bride than I was!

Excellent Personalized Catering

Reviewed on 1/25/2015 Christina H

Mavis catered our wedding of 245 guests at the Contemporary Arts Center, and the food was amazing!!! We received many messages the next day with compliments of the food, specifically the best mashed potatoes ever. The food truly couldn't have been better. It was great to work... Read More with someone that was so passionate and invested. We will always refer Mavis and Delish Dish!

Wonderful Experience!

Reviewed on 1/20/2015 Laurel G

Mavis and her marvelous team catered my daughters backyard wedding on 10-12-2013. From the first time we met her, Mavis was warm and inviting yet at the same time professional. We knew from the start that we were in good hands! The food she created for the special day was... Read More amazing as was the energy that she and her staff brought! Not only were we nourished deliciously, we felt cared for. Such an outpouring of food and love! I highly recommend Delish Dish for any of your catering needs!

5 stars!

Reviewed on 1/16/2015 Anna B

Mavis and her team were a pleasure to work with from the initial wedding planning stage to the very end of the wedding night. On the business side; responses were prompt and professional, questions answered, advice given appropriately, and requests were fully met. Mavis and her... Read More team were prepared, skilled, well dressed, and kind to all guests. The food was delicious, met our vision, and was ready on-time. We received so many compliments on the quality, taste, freshness, and theme of the food offered. I highly recommend The Delish Dish to cater any wedding or social event. A big thank-you to Mavis and her awesome team!

Mavis Linnemann-Clark

Chef Mavis Linnemann-Clark founded The Delish Dish to bring her passion for gourmet food, global flavors, and knack for southern hospitality to Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky. She was raised with her triplet brother and sisters in Ryland, Kentucky, on good old- fashioned southern cooking and trips to the area’s best restaurants. Chef Mavis graduated with a certificate in Catering and Personal Chef from Kendall College in Chicago. Not long after graduation, she moved back home to Northern Kentucky, married the man of her dreams, and established The Delish Dish.