Globally Inspired Gourmet

Your wedding day is one of the biggest days of your life, and at The Delish Dish we don’t take that lightly—we know every little detail counts. Food inspired by the cuisines of the world is our passion. Our mission is to create unforgettable events and celebrations for our clients with outstanding food, exceptional service, and unique presentation.

American, Eastern European, French, Indian, Italian, Latin American, Mexican, Middle Eastern, BBQ, Fusion, Seafood, Thai

Dietary Options

Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

Buffet, Catering Delivery + Setup, Family Style, Passed Appetizers, Seated Meal, Food + Catering, Service Staff

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

1032 Madison Ave., Covington, KY (859) 250-0881

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Libby C

We love Delish Dish! They catered our 150+ wedding a few weeks ago. Our day went so smoothly because of her organization, attention to detail, professionalism and most importantly - poise under pressure. Our guests repeatedly told us that the food was the best wedding food that... Read More they'd ever had. From the very beginning of planning she worked with us to put together a menu that complimented our vision. I was very worried about our venue because it required that we rent chairs, table clothes and do a lot of the set up. Mavis went above and beyond to coordinate with a rental company and made that process seamless. Throughout the day my mom kept thanking God for Delish Dish. I cannot say enough good things about the company and am so glad we were able to work with them.

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Emily C

Mavis catered our 200+ guest wedding. From beginning to end, Mavis was phenomenal. She stayed in constant contact with us and always emailed back immediately, which is HUGE when planning a wedding. Not only that, but her food and service were phenomenal. I have food allergies... Read More and sensitivities, which she was extremely careful and reassuring helping us select food items. We did several passed appetizers, plated salad and a buffet. Everything was fresh and so delicious. The staff was attentive and helpful, and she gave us the cutest gift basket of her jams and jellies. My husband has been putting them on everything! We couldn't have asked for better service at our wedding. Thank you so much, Mavis!

Reviewed on 8/14/2016 Jennifer T

We hired Mavis to cater our wedding less than 3 months out. From day 1, she was extremely responsive and put our minds at ease that she would do a fantastic job. Mavis was very detail-oriented and professional and highly responsive through email, as well as kind and fun to work... Read More with. Perhaps more importantly, her food was delicious and unique and exactly what we were looking for. We were able to craft an interesting buffet that was amenable to a number of gluten free and vegetarian guests, but still perfect for all the meat-eaters. We couldn't have been happier with the food and the service. We liked Mavis so much that we hired her to cater a breakfast brunch the next morning, which was also fantastic. We couldn't recommend Mavis more strongly-- she and her team were wonderful and the food was creative and delicious.

Reviewed on 1/13/2018 Dani M

HIGHLY recommend Mavis & Delish Dish if you: -want amazing wedding reception food--so many compliments from guests that this was the best food they've had at a wedding -great communication and organization -point person--Mavis took point on leading all vendor employees (beside... Read More the venue employees) -GREAT value for your budget -can work with all budgets -a new friend

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Kyle F

Mavis and the team (Jenna!) were amazing! We were married at Rhinegeist and it could not have turned out better!! I had met Mavis at a wedding event and loved the sample bites, fast forward and we set up a time to meet and create a menu. The one thing we loved was they team... Read More LISTENED, we were getting married at a brewery. Delish Dish had a chicken dish using Rhinegeist's cider, perfect. My husband isn't a big dessert person but LOVES key lime pie, I chose donuts and had those done separately but towards the end of the night Jenna came out with a small little package of key lime pie bites just for him! He was so touched by them remembering! We can't rave enough. Our guests also commented we had the best food they had ever had at a wedding! Thank you for being amazing Delish Dish!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017

Mavis and her team are the best! Super helpful, extremely quick to answer emails and calls, and DELICIOUS food! I had zero worries walking into my reception because she'd covered every detail.

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Sarah Anne S

Hands down BEST FOOD ever! We have had everyone stop us after our wedding and say that The Delish Dish dinner at our 150+ person reception was the best they have ever had at a wedding and that our wedding was the best they have ever been to! Mavis helped us go above and beyond.... Read More Biscuit bar was a MUST and love her jams! We are having family over tonight and picked up a plate of lasagna that is sure not to disappoint with our large family! Thank you Mavis for making everything perfect!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Lauren A

Using Mavis and her team was one of our best wedding decisions. She was responsive and accommodating during the planning process. I could always count on quick replies to my barrage of questions! Also, Mavis and her team will do whatever necessary to make the day run... Read More smoothly. She coordinated rental items for us so that we did not have to source all the linens, china, flatware, etc. Our venue did not provide set- of tables, chairs, etc., so Mavis and her crew did it! That's above and beyond in my book. Plus, the food truly was "delish!"

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Cait B

Mavis and her team are a class act, and I cannot recommend them highly enough. I booked Delish Dish for our rehearsal dinner and was immediately impressed, so when our previous catering plans fell through a month shy of our wedding day, I knew who to contact. From the food to... Read More the setup to the bartending, everything was executed flawlessly - including the arranging of 25# of cured meats and 20# of cheeses my sister gifted us, which the sous chef used to make a stunning charcuterie board with all the fixings. Our guests are still raving about it and all the other food we had. Mavis and team, we cannot thank you enough for the huge part you played in our wedding dream come true!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Jen G

Stop reading reviews and contact Mavis at the Delish Dish ASAP! We hired Delish Dish to cater our 200 person wedding last week. My husband and I are vegan, and Mavis and her team created a customized vegan menu for us. The Delish Dish chefs researched and tested new recipes... Read More so I could have a jackfruit BBQ slider station at the wedding, along with an Indian station, and pasta station. Our guests were blown away by the food! Also, Mavis provided her homemade apple butter for the dinner rolls, and my guests loved it so much, they brought it to the dance floor! Mavis was fantastic dealing with our less than helpful venue, ran out to get extra wine (venue’s fault), and went above and beyond with all of the little details to make our wedding day fantastic. You are truly in the best hands with Delish Dish.

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Stacey S

Absolutely amazing! I have been very impressed with the presentation, taste and people at The Delish Dish and am happy to tell all my friends and family to make sure that they are on the top of the list when they need catering for any event! A BIG thank you to Mavis and her... Read More talented team for being so great to work with on events!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Kathlene V

Mavis really saved the day for our wedding! Our meticulously planned Key West wedding was washed away by hurricane Irma. We really wanted to get married, come hell or high water, so we started planning an entirely new wedding with four days to go. I contacted Mavis, and she was... Read More so helpful! Even though she already had an event for that day, she made a ton of food for us! It was all delicious and arrived right on time. I can't say enough about Delish Dish!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Kathleen H

The Delish Dish was perfect for our wedding needs and wishes! Mavis not only can cater a meal for hundreds that feels like a home cooked meal, she has hundreds of items on her menus for you to choose from. Every step of the wedding planning process, Mavis was polite, helpful,... Read More and understanding. She talked to my mom (who had many many questions) like she was speaking to her own mother. The staff at Delish Dish were professional, timely, and stepped right in to help any guest that needed a hand. I couldn't be happier with the service we were provided and we got many compliments on the food! Get the crab dip!

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Jill M

The Delish Dish team was so amazing! We brainstormed together about the menu and then they took it to the next level! Everyone raved about the food and my cake was sooooo beautiful! One of my guests said that she was going to have Mavis make all of her cakes from now on!

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Taylor D

Mavis was amazing to work with! As a bride, it's incredibly easy to become overwhelmed and consumed with the "To Do" lists that accompany planning a wedding. Working with Mavis and her team was such a breeze and never added the extra layers of stress that often come with... Read More outsourcing vendors. She was quick to reply (which is HUGE when planning), handled & scheduled meetings with my event coordinator throughout various points in the planning process, and she never once made me feel like I was asking too much. My wedding day would not have been the same without her and the Delish Dish team. In fact, multiple guests had taken the time to let us know it was the best wedding food they've ever had. She's unique, fun, and dedicated to making your day amazing! I highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Nicole G

Mavis and her team were absolutely amazing, from the tasting all the way through the follow up after the wedding. Everyone loved the food, service and atmosphere. Even down to the last minute requests, Mavis took care of us! Thanks for making our day fantastic!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Emily E

Mavis was awesome! We were super last minute in booking our caterer (two months before our wedding) and she immediately took the reins. We loved our experience with the Delish Dish and our guests loved dinner!

Reviewed on 2/09/2017 Abigail M

We hired Mavis to cater our wedding less than 1 month out. He name was given to us from the vendor. We had a brunch theme a.m. wedding meal. Mavis was very detail-oriented through email. She was even willing to create a "naked" wedding cake, so we wouldn't have to seek out a... Read More separate wedding vendor. It turned out beautiful and delicious! The food was delicious and unique and exactly what we were looking for. We were able to craft an interesting buffet that was amenable to a number of and vegetarian guests. We couldn't have been happier with the food and the service. I highly recommend delish dish.

Reviewed on 1/28/2017 Madeleine M

Mavis and her team were FLAWLESS. She worked with me on my budget and our wedding day was perfect in large part to her. I cannot praise Mavis and the Delish Dish enough! The food was incredible. Thank you, Mavis!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Caitlin C

Mavis and the Delish Dish crew did a fabulous job at our wedding. They catered and bartended and we heard only positive feedback from our guests. Mavis was so great to work with. She listened to exactly what my husband and I wanted (stations, including tacos and perogies!),... Read More made expert suggestions, took care of ordering all the chairs/tables/linens/dinnerware, and was always quick to respond and get things done for us. The Delish Dish absolutely contributed to the success of our wedding and we are so happy we hired them.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Darlene S

We had mavis and her fantastic staff at delishdish cater my grandsons wedding reception in August. I cannot say enough good things about them. I had no idea what I wanted but with mavis and her patient help she came up with the perfect items. The food was absolutely fantastic... Read More and the display was so well done. It was an outdoor wedding at a private residence and I was so nervous that there be no mess and the guests catered too. We had fresh iced tea and lemonade served to the guests prior to the wedding (everyone loved that touch) and the some appetizers were even laid out so we had no starving guests. There was plenty of food and everyone had a favorite. I have never had so many compliments about an event in my life. The two fabulous gentleman handling all of this were so nice to everyone and kept everything spic and span. No mess and afterwards everything was cleaned up beautifully. They are welcome back at this residence any ytime. I highly recommend them and have done so. Our wedding planner thought they were wonderful. Any other event I may have I know just who to call- delishdish. !

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Holly B

I cannot say enough about Mavis and her team at The Delish Dish. The food was amazing. Our guests raved about the presentation, the taste and how on top of everything she and her team were the entire evening. Mavis is perfect at making your special day "yours" Helping you... Read More choose the perfect menu that fits your day.

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Laura G

From our first meeting with Mavis, I was so impressed! She is professional, passionate about what she does, and so great to work with. My husband and I wanted breakfast for dinner, and she brought that to life for us with a wonderful spread that was fun yet still classy for a... Read More wedding. Throughout the process, we changed things around a few times to try to achieve the end result we were going for but stay within a certain price point, and with each change, Mavis was very responsive and accommodating. And the food was delicious! I had a ton of people tell me how much they loved it. The whole Delish Dish team that worked our wedding was great and everyone was friendly. I would highly recommend The Delish Dish!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Betsy G

Mavis and The Delish Dish catered our rehearsal dinner at The Turn Vintage Warehouse in Newport, KY. The food was fabulous, creative and beautifully displayed. Our guests were very impressed and we looked great for selecting them. We were so happy with the staff and their... Read More responsiveness to our needs. We choose a vegetarian menu and the selection was great. I highly recommend The Delish Dish and look forward to occasion to use them again.

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Rachael S

We used The Delish Dish for our wedding reception and it was amazing!! Our guests raved about the food we had, which was all finger foods and desserts. They, and myself, LOVED the candied bacon, and the buffalo chicken bites. The desserts were also the perfect size and were... Read More packed with flavor! I can't thank Mavis and her crew enough for making my wedding wonderful and I would absolutely use them again and recommend them to everyone!!!

Mavis Linnemann-Clark

Chef Mavis Linnemann-Clark founded The Delish Dish to bring her passion for gourmet food, global flavors, and knack for southern hospitality to Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky. She was raised with her triplet brother and sisters in Ryland, Kentucky, on good old- fashioned southern cooking and trips to the area’s best restaurants. Chef Mavis graduated with a certificate in Catering and Personal Chef from Kendall College in Chicago. Not long after graduation, she moved back home to Northern Kentucky, married the man of her dreams, and established The Delish Dish.