The Diamond Family, Since 1978

We have over 500 engagement rings in our showroom alone and over 1500 other items of fine jewelry to choose from. The Diamond Family has full custom design capabilities for those who wish to own something only they can enjoy. We are proud to be St. Louis County's only Master IJO Jeweler.

Jewelry Collections

Wedding Jewelry, Fashion, Engagement Rings, Wedding Rings, Rings

473 Lafayette Center, St. Louis, MO (636) 391-6622

No need to look any further

Reviewed on 11/17/2014

I began looking for an engagement ring a few months ago. After going to various stores and small shops, I was kind of disappointed at the sales pitch, the types of payment options, and the looming sense that each sales person and owner I met was not as invested in my pursuit... Read More for the perfect ring but rather their own interests. This was not the case with The Diamond Family. They are the most honest and kindest individuals I have ever met. The first thing you'll notice is how great their shop is. Their display cases are very well-organized. What took me by surprise was the amount of setting selections they had for engagement rings. I've been to over ten different jewelers throughout St. Louis and none of them had the amount of high quality settings they did. They also catalogue their diamonds VERY well and you'll know what I mean when you get there. It was fascinating to see so many diamonds at such high qualities. The owners themselves are such helpful and honest people. I immediately felt at peace when they welcomed me. Mike is an absolute master when it comes to helping you select a diamond. I told him what my budget was and Mike worked with me to get the most beautiful engagement ring ever! I owe a lot to them for making my purchasing experience the best that it could ever be. No other store has offered the kind of services and honesty that Mike and Alex have. It's good to know that you will always have them by your side if you ever need help with anything in regards to your ring. Thanks for everything! Andy

2014-11-18T13:08:43 Response from the vendor

WOW! Thank you so much for the kind words Andy. We work extremely hard to create a difference here and its so rewarding to see that you noticed this difference! We wish you the best, have a great engagement!

Ring of her dreams

Reviewed on 11/11/2014

Michael at The Diamond Family really took such great care in helping me pick out a ring for my fiancée. I talked to him about my budget and what I was looking for and he showed me several choices, all well within my budget. The diamond I picked out is awesome, super sparkly... Read More and really bright. I had anticipated needing to get a solitaire setting to propose with and then come back in and pick out the setting that I knew my fiancée really wanted once I had managed to save up a bit more. However, after I picked out my ring, Michael really hooked it up by getting me the halo setting that I knew she was wanting and still keeping me within my budget. So that's how they were great. How they were awesome was every time I come into the store, I'm greeted with warmth and welcoming and a big smile and handshake from Michael. When I brought my fiancée back in after I proposed to see about getting the ring resized (free), we also took some time to browse wedding bands. The wonderful ladies there happily coo'd over her ring and then showed us band after band and let us try on anything else that caught our eye. They gave us some great advice on bands, and were just wonderful and fun to work with. This is the only place I plan on buying jewelry again.

Committed to the Customer!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014

I was looking to propose to my now wife (Beth) come the Holiday's in 2013. When I was asked to go over to Japan by my firm with very short notice in November of 2013 for 6 weeks, I thought it would be a great opportunity to propose to Beth when she came over to visit for a... Read More week. This also meant that my timeframe to find the perfect diamond went from 3 months to 7 days. I contacted Mike Haddad and explained my situation. He worked tirelessly to help me find the perfect diamond and even came up with a great solution to buy me some extra time and ensure the safety of the diamond. I would bring over a "proxy" ring that would look exactly like the "real" diamond that she would receive after the proposal once she was safely back in the US (I stayed back in Japan for a few weeks). This ensured that I wasn't risking losing or being a victim of theft for a rather pricey diamond. Mike over-nighted the proxy ring to me and I flew to Japan the following day. I then had a few weeks to work on finding the perfect diamond and setting with Mike. He took calls with me at odd hours (note Japan is 14 hours ahead of US Central time) to ensure I was receiving the perfect diamond and setting and provided me with detailed information on the C's, on the various rating agencies, sending over YouTube videos, detailed pictures of a handful of diamonds until I was sure I found the perfect one. The plan was to return the "proxy" ring for a full refund however Beth wanted to keep this ring as well as it had a special place in her heart (as I used it for the actual proposal) and she could use it when we traveled abroad. Again, I couldn’t be happier with the overall customer service I received from The Diamond Family, specifically Mike. Beth absolutely loves her ring and loves the constant compliments she receives. Thank you again!!!

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Meagan S

The Diamond Family was very professional, helpful, and knowledgeable. They blew me away with my custom ring order. The technology used to design my ring is incredible. The whole experience was better than expected.

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Olivia S

We cannot say enough good things about this Jeweler. He worked directly with Kate and she was amazing to work with! When my fiance walked in, he didn't know anything about rings, but they took the time to really educate him and show him what to look for when choosing the perfect... Read More diamond. They were upfront and honest with their pricing and he really felt like he gained a lot of knowledge regarding his purchase. They really make you feel like family, he chose the perfect ring! Thank you Diamond Family!!

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Jack B

My experience with The Diamond Family was top-notch. I went into purchasing an engagement ring for my girlfriend (now fiance) with limited knowledge in jewelry. The Diamond Family helped me find the perfect ring. The employee who worked with me, Mike Haddad, helped me find a... Read More ring and diamond that was personalized for my fiance, and I will never forget the reaction she gave me when I opened the box and she saw the ring. For this reason, I can't say thank you enough times, and I would absolutely recommend The Diamond Family. -Jack

Reviewed on 12/10/2016 Casey S

I went to the Diamond Family for an Engagement ring, I was helped by Michael, who I must say made it a great experience. He took me through all of the steps of identifying the right diamond, then we found the perfect one! During my initial visit, my 4 year old was with me and... Read More the staff was more than accommodating of that. I have been to "Big box Jewelers" with friends for their big moment, and I can say they can't compare to The Diamond Family! They are a professional staff that will teach you everything you need to know without any of the sales pressure other stores will give you. A very satisfied first-time customer, now a customer for life.

Reviewed on 12/10/2016 Casey S

Reviewed on 11/24/2016 Justin K

I was recommended to this shop by a coworker and upon entering the store, I instantly felt welcome here. Several employees greeted me right away and got me in touch with Mike, whom I was advised to see. Mike took such good care of me from start to finish. When I first went in... Read More the store, I had no plans of buying and Mike knew that but insisted on spending a good hour or so of his busy day showing me style after style and describing all the possible options for custom rings. After all this, my heart was still set on a ring that I had found on the company website but I wasn't sure what size stone I wanted or if I would even like it in person. Mike put all my fears to rest when he went out of his way to order both a .75ct and 1.0ct setting just so I could see and compare in person. The two settings arrived just days later and they both had every bit of brilliance that the website depicted. I was torn between using a family diamond that was .71ct or upgrading to a larger 1ct stone but there was going to be a very large price difference. Mike really shocked me when he suggested that I save money and go with the family diamond. He had put aside the sales of business at this point and I could really feel as though he was truly looking out for me at this point. A few days later, the ring was sized and ready for me to pick up. Much to my surprise it came in this absolutely stunning black leather box with a small LED light in it that shown on the stones like a jewelry store's lighting. I proposed in the dark at a Christmas light display and this box made that moment just so very perfect. I would recommend Mike and The Diamond Family time and time again. I just proposed a week ago and we are already going back to see him for wedding bands this week. I had a such a great, relaxed experience throughout what I expected to be an extremely nerve-racking process. Thanks Diamond Family! 5 Stars All Day!

Reviewed on 11/24/2016 Justin K

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Sarah F

My fiancé purchased my engagement ring at The Diamond Family and I couldn't imagine a more perfect ring! The original setting he picked out went out of stock and Michael made sure that he was able to find the perfect replacement. And I love it even more than the first setting he... Read More picked out! Because of the great customer service and high quality diamonds, we will be going back soon to purchase our wedding bands!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Dana B

My fiancé just purchased my engagement ring from The Diamond Family. After his perfect proposal with the most amazing ring, he told me about his wonderful experience at The Diamond Family. He explained how Michael helped him immensely and the whole process was made easy! The... Read More ring is beautiful and I'm so proud to show it off to everyone!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Kathleen T

Best experience ever! My fiancé and I had an idea what we wanted and the staff here all helped to find us what we had imagined. They took the time to show us multiple different diamonds until we found the one. Thank you!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Elias A

After going to other jewelry places ring shopping, I can tell you that The Diamond Family was the best experience I had. Other places tried to pressure me into buying a ring, and not taking time to decide if that's what I wanted to give my then girlfriend for the rest of her... Read More life. I even had a couple places tell me different prices for the same piece of jewelry when I went in. My experience at The Diamond Family was the exact opposite. There was no pressure, they encouraged me to check out other places, and even to have the ring appraised elsewhere. They literally took hours explaining what I need to know and showing me different rings. Alex even helped me out for almost an hour after they closed - and never mentioned the time (I didn't realize it was that late). I can honestly say that I walked out of this store knowing I did not get cheated, I got a heck of a deal, and my fiance would absolutely love the ring. There is no doubt that I will be returning to this location to these employees the next time I need to buy jewelry! I really appreciate everything you have done guys!

Reviewed on 9/24/2016

I walked into the Diamond Family with no prior experience or knowledge about jewelry other than wearing a watch, so buying an engagement ring was something I knew nothing about. That all changed with my visit to the Diamond Family. Micheal and his staff were so welcoming and... Read More helpful from start to finish. The first time we saw Micheal , he took the time to sit down with us and explain what we were actually buying. The process and amount of information can be overwhelming to someone unfamiliar with this industry. During that meeting with my fiance (she said yes, thank goodness), all of our question were answered and we discussed what diamond she wanted. The process was so easy. Micheal took care of each and every detail from beginning to end. It was such a big purchase and significant step in my life and I couldn't be happier with the whole process. I told Micheal and staff what I wanted and I had the ring back in less than a week. Micheal also offered a ring pop for our 3 year old son to present to his mother so he could share in our big day. The ring had a beautiful box with a small LED light that shone on the diamond and really made it shine. Today, we have ordered our wedding bands and that process was even easier. Trusting Micheal and his family experience of the last 30 years is something that I cherish. Knowing that the rings are now taken care of we can focus on other parts of the special day. That really puts my mind at ease. Diamond Family, I can honestly say from the bottom of my heart, that you have made not only a life-long customer, but also a friend as well, Sincerely, Adam

Reviewed on 9/17/2016 Elisabeth G

My fiancee had a wonderful experience working with the staff at The Diamond Family. He was able to find exactly what I was looking for. We will definitely get our weddings bands there.

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 Tucker H

Enough said>> the best ever. These guys treated me like family and won a customer for life. Thanks!

Reviewed on 8/11/2016 Lisa B

We purchased our wedding rings at the Diamond Family and had an outstanding experience! Michael and Alex helped my fiancé design the ring of my dreams and later helped with our wedding bands. We won't go jewelry shopping anywhere else in STL.

Reviewed on 3/16/2016 Kelley L

Michael made this process so phenomenal. These are not sales guys they are diamond experts. They find out what the bride-to-be/groom-to-be really want and they advise based on what it is you are looking for. Highly recommended.

Reviewed on 3/01/2016

The Diamond Family is wonderful. I recently upgraded the diamond for my wife. The true honesty and customer services that I received has made me a lifetime customer. Alex and Michael went above and beyond to take care of my needs and as a business owner myself I can truly... Read More appreciate everything that they have done for me. -Greg Porter

Reviewed on 1/27/2016

Their are no words to expalin how amazing michael haddad is. handsome michael from the diamond family did EVERYTHING he could to make me a happy customer these guys are so honest and fair i cant even think of buying from other guys unfortunately im from israel and my... Read More order was a custome made piece but i will for sure visit them in the store when i visit the states next time these guys know how to make a happy customer i can trust michael with my eyes closed please do yourself a favor.....if you want SUPER Honest jewelers with great prices and amazing quality, then you should buy your jewelry only from the diamond family! thank you michael for everything....it means so much to me rona from israel

Reviewed on 1/17/2016

I had Alex design the ring for my fiance and he did an absolutely amazing job! She's been getting nothing but compliments and I will definitely be going back there to have him design the wedding band as well! They are super friendly and helpful and their customer service is out... Read More of this world!

Reviewed on 1/07/2016 megan b

Best jeweler in town BY FAR. These guys go above and beyond for their customers, not only with their amazing jewelry, but their customer service, dedication to their clients, and loyalty to their customers as well. They throw in so many awesome gifts and goodies for everyone,... Read More and treat their customers with so much respect. Its so great to see that these days, especially from small businesses. I will continue to support these guys for years to come because of how sincere they are, honest they are, trusting they are, and most of all, fun!

Reviewed on 12/14/2015 Jake S

I recently purchased my engagement ring from Alex at the The Diamond Family and could not be happier with my experience. The ring shopping process for me was a pretty intimidating task. I knew nothing about diamonds so the first couple of places I went to consisted of a... Read More salesperson showing me different rings and esoterically talking at me about details that were flying right over my head. However, once I got to The Diamond Family the first thing that Alex did was suggest that we sit down for 20-30 minutes so he could educate me on the 4 C's of a diamond and elaborate on how all the details affect the look and price of the stone. The crash course was very genuine and laid back and it made a huge difference when it came time to choosing a ring. My fiance' loves the ring and its due in large part to the time and service that Alex provided throughout the process.

Reviewed on 12/11/2015

My fiancé had a great experience there. They helped him pick out the most perfect ring for me it's exactly what he had in mind.