When You Have a Special Occasion-The Dress Matters

The Dress Matters is an elegant bridal boutique located in Media, Pennsylvania (Delaware County). We carry bridal, bridesmaids and prom dresses. We also provide jewelry, veils, on-site alterations, wedding invitations and wedding dress cleaning/preservation.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Group Discounts, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

1024 North Providence Road, Media, PA (610) 566-5680

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Angeline M

If I could rate this any higher I would! My first (and only) dress fitting was amazing from beginning to end. I was terrified to go dress shopping because I am a plus sized bride but I didn't feel that way for a second. The choices were stunning, in my price range, and they fit... Read More beautifully. My bridal consultant, Deana, was patient and we tried dresses on multiple times before we made the final decision and said Yes to the Dress.

2017-08-15T10:58:27 Response from the vendor

We are glad you had a great experience!

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Samantha K

I don't think I could rave about this shop enough! I scheduled my very first bride dress shopping appointment with them and found my dream dress on the first visit! If anyone knows me, they'll say I'm impossible when it comes to finding a dress, but The Dress Matters made it so... Read More easy! The shop was clean, neat and organized. The staff was super friendly and made you feel right at home! I'm so happy I found my dress with them and I will recommend them to all!

2017-09-18T06:42:11 Response from the vendor

Thanks! We are glad to hear you had a great experience.

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Danielle M

I went in for "Girls Night Out" in the beginning of July, and I've been raving about the experience ever since. Debbie was patient and amazing. The whole experience was so special!

2017-08-21T11:57:27 Response from the vendor

Thanks! We are glad you had a great experience!

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Maddie O

This adorable bridal boutique made all my wedding dress dreams into reality! Highly recommended. Very friendly and very professional. They are quick to answer my calls and emails when I have questions. Great designer options, different from sounding bridal boutiques. I tell all... Read More my friends to go there!

2017-09-18T06:37:02 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Kathleen Z

Great options! Although I think they need to come up with A/C when it's the summer and a bigger viewing space to see yourself in the dress - it was a pretty small room with a smallish mirror. Great help though. We ended up buying some earrings from here. I found my 2nd favorite... Read More dress here but ultimately it wasn't "the one".

2017-09-18T06:42:46 Response from the vendor

Thanks!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Karissa T

The dress matters is fantastic! They made my wedding dress shopping experience so easy and stress free! They had all the dresses I wanted to try on, the consultant I had was amazing, my group loved looking around at the gorgeous bridesmaid dresses while I changed. They picked... Read More out the prefect veil for me. They were even so kind as to honor a sale that was running the weekend after my appointment. I did not want to take the dress off and they did not rush me to do so haha. Thank you so much for helping me get the dress of my dreams. Can't wait until it comes in so I can have it on again!

2017-08-15T10:58:46 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Mandy S

I purchased my dress from The Dress Matters a few weeks ago and everything went perfect. When I went in for my initial consultation, me needs were listened to and a number of dresses in (and out) of my comfort zone were selected. I was able to find the perfect dress during my... Read More first visit. Before paying for the dress, the representative was up front and let me know that it would be on sale 2 weeks out and allowed me to schedule a follow up appointment so that I could take advantage of the special. Overall, it was a great experience.

2017-08-15T10:59:06 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Deneen M

Deb and her Bridal boutique staff truly made our wedding a dream come true! From the very first encounter to the day I picked up my wedding dress, it was shear joy and excitement! I felt like a Queen throughout the entire journey...even at fittings...with her seamstress May... Read More doing an excellent job! My Bridesmaids also ordered dresses with The Dress Matters and they too were very satisfied and everything exceeded our expectations!! Truly a gem to work with. Prices were very reasonable and my accessories were well coordinated by the jewelry, veil and crown she had in stock.

2017-08-15T10:59:31 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Kaitlyn H

The Dress Matters provided me with the most magical wedding experience. The store appears tiny from the outside, but the second I walked in, I was in awe of the dresses around me. They were unlike anything I had seen anywhere else, with the most beautiful elegant dresses... Read More (including beading and lace). Each was more gorgeous than the next. I was also AMAZED by the price. They were high quality and completely affordable. As I chose my dress, my sales consultant chose items that made me feel beautiful and not once did I feel discouraged. I found my dress that very day. I then returned for multiple fittings with a seamstress who was a miracle worker. That dress fit beautifully and I felt gorgeous on my wedding day!

2017-08-15T11:00:14 Response from the vendor

We are so glad you had a great experience.

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Maya K

I had a great experience at The Dress Matters. Nadine was awesome!! I thought I was going to be overwhelmed, she really took the time to work with me to make sure I was happy and picked the perfect dress. Her picks were spot on, and I actually chose one of the dresses she picked... Read More out. My family and I had a great time. I would recommend this boutique to any bride. Thank you for making this experience a pleasant one!!

2017-08-15T11:13:00 Response from the vendor

Thanks!

Reviewed on 4/29/2017 Joi D

The Dress Matters was an amazing place for me. Everything about the experience of selecting my dress to the fitting was wonderful! It was extra special since I had my mother accompany me to my first fitting. The Dress Matters has a wonderful selection for brides, bridesmaids,... Read More and proms. The customer service is top-KNOTch; the employees and owner are super polite and do a great job in helping you find the perfect dress. I would definitely recommend this boutique for any special occasion.

2017-04-29T13:37:17 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Allison P

Nadine was lovely! The dresses by Morilee were great. Extremely reasonably priced and good selection for the store's size. When I had a concern about one dress, they pulled the seamstress in to let me know what she would be able to do with the dress. Great peace of mind for... Read More that. Nadine was very detailed making sure all of the clips were placed appropriately before we came out to make sure the dress looks good. Very impressed by her attention to detail and professionalism. Dresses were great.

Reviewed on 6/27/2016

The Dress Matters is a great, local bridal shop. I was looking for something more modern and streamline, and that was a little hard to find at the shop, but the dress I bought was the very last one I tried on! My consultant was patient and listened to what I was looking for.... Read More Debbie is extremely friendly and creates a welcoming atmosphere. I was really happy to support a small local vendor.

Reviewed on 5/12/2016 lauren f

I walked into The Dress Matters and picked out a wedding dress I wanted to try on. However, the consultant picked out another dress and encouraged me to try on this one as well. It was the ONE! She was so intuitive. My overall experience with this boutique was exceptional!... Read More Definitely would recommend!

Reviewed on 10/18/2015 Laura Z

Debbie and our sales consultant were absolutely amazing. Like most other brides, I left with the dress of my dreams and most surprising, it was not at all what I thought I wanted. Our sales consultant had the experience and knowledge to place me into a gown that was flattering... Read More to my body type and fully encompassed my wedding style. Thank you ladies for being part of such an important decision. The soon-to-be Mrs. Zak.

Reviewed on 10/09/2015 Deborah C

This is a beautiful bridal shop and the staff is so friendly. I had a great time trying on the dresses and was so happy when I found my dream dress.

Deborah Collins

The owner opened in 2014 and created the bridal boutique to offer brides a boutique experience while getting a beautiful and affordable wedding gown for less. The designers carried have dresses under $2,500. The owner was selected 2017 Entrepreneur of the Year by the Delaware County Chamber of Commerce.