When You Have a Special Occasion-The Dress Matters

The Dress Matters is an elegant bridal boutique located in Media, Pennsylvania (Delaware County). We carry bridal, bridesmaids, flower girl and prom dresses. Our designers include Maggie Sottero, Mori Lee, Jasmine Bridal, Christina Wu and Alfred Angelo. Special services include Girls Night Out, In-Home Dress Try On, Bridal Assistant and On-Site Alterations.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Group Discounts, Online Ordering, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

1024 North Providence Road, Media, PA (610) 566-5680

Reviewed on 4/29/2017 Joi D

The Dress Matters was an amazing place for me. Everything about the experience of selecting my dress to the fitting was wonderful! It was extra special since I had my mother accompany me to my first fitting. The Dress Matters has a wonderful selection for brides, bridesmaids,... Read More and proms. The customer service is top-KNOTch; the employees and owner are super polite and do a great job in helping you find the perfect dress. I would definitely recommend this boutique for any special occasion.

2017-04-29T13:37:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Allison P

Nadine was lovely! The dresses by Morilee were great. Extremely reasonably priced and good selection for the store's size. When I had a concern about one dress, they pulled the seamstress in to let me know what she would be able to do with the dress. Great peace of mind for... Read More that. Nadine was very detailed making sure all of the clips were placed appropriately before we came out to make sure the dress looks good. Very impressed by her attention to detail and professionalism. Dresses were great.

Reviewed on 6/27/2016

The Dress Matters is a great, local bridal shop. I was looking for something more modern and streamline, and that was a little hard to find at the shop, but the dress I bought was the very last one I tried on! My consultant was patient and listened to what I was looking for.... Read More Debbie is extremely friendly and creates a welcoming atmosphere. I was really happy to support a small local vendor.

Reviewed on 5/12/2016 lauren f

I walked into The Dress Matters and picked out a wedding dress I wanted to try on. However, the consultant picked out another dress and encouraged me to try on this one as well. It was the ONE! She was so intuitive. My overall experience with this boutique was exceptional!... Read More Definitely would recommend!

Reviewed on 10/18/2015 Laura G

Debbie and our sales consultant were absolutely amazing. Like most other brides, I left with the dress of my dreams and most surprising, it was not at all what I thought I wanted. Our sales consultant had the experience and knowledge to place me into a gown that was flattering... Read More to my body type and fully encompassed my wedding style. Thank you ladies for being part of such an important decision. The soon-to-be Mrs. Zak.

Reviewed on 10/09/2015 Deborah C

This is a beautiful bridal shop and the staff is so friendly. I had a great time trying on the dresses and was so happy when I found my dream dress.

Deborah Collins