The Drywater Band "The Knot's Hall of Fame Band"

Serving Texas Statewide

The Drywater Band "The Knot's Hall of Fame Band"

The Drywater Band provides an unrivaled entertainment experience by maintaining the highest standards for talent, live performance, musical authenticity, sound/lighting production, and customer service. Customizable from 6-pieces all the way up to a 22-piece orchestra, The Drywater Band consists of multiple male & female vocalists, keyboards, pedal steel guitar, lead guitar, baritone saxophone, alto saxophone, tenor saxophone, trumpet, trombone, bass, drums, fiddle, and/or percussion. The Drywater Band's unrivaled repertoire includes pop, rock, country, latin, r & b, jazz, top 40, funk, motown, reggae, swing, and soul music. Hire the Best Talent in Texas!

Instruments

Fiddle, Guitar, Keyboard, Percussion, Saxophone, Trumpet, Vocals

Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Latin

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Bow2010

Houston, TX Serving Texas Statewide (832) 651-7579

Best Wedding Band in Texas!

Reviewed on 3/09/2015 Kristen N

Drywater is the VERY best wedding band in the state of Texas. Andrea and Bruce were so professional and easy to work with. The band was phenomenal. Everyone - from grandparents to college friends to kids - were on the dance floor the entire night. I was absolutely blown away and... Read More could not have been happier that we hired Drywater. Go book them NOW for your event!!

Best band ever!

Reviewed on 1/26/2015 Missy S

We booked the 13-piece Drywater band for our November 2014 wedding and were simply blown away. We knew from watching dozens of online clips that the band was very professional in their look and sound...and incredibly talented...but we weren't prepared for just how spectacular... Read More they were in person. We have not spoken to one guest about the wedding who didn’t rave about Drywater and how they made the evening so special and so much fun -- I think we all felt like we were at our own private concert. We even had friends trying to slip the band extra money at the end of the night to keep them playing, but alas they had to get to church the next morning. Managers Andrea and Bruce are delightful and so easy to work with. My husband and I are already thinking of how we can hire them again for another celebration. Highly, highly, highly recommend.

So happy I chose The Drywater Band!

Reviewed on 7/28/2014 Allison D

I cannot say enough good things about The Drywater Band!! From the very get go Andrea was amazing to work with. The band had everyone on the dance floor the whole night. They have a much better variety of music in their repertoire compared to most of the Dallas Fort Worth bands.... Read More I had a great experience and definitely recommend The Drywater Band!!!

Morgan

Reviewed on 11/02/2011 Morgan M

Drywater was the PERFECT choice; I would choose them again in a heartbeat. Our guests came up to us all night at our reception, telling us how talented and how much fun the band was. Their setlist is so well-rounded with so many incredible songs. I don't think our family,... Read More friends, and guests sat down al evening once the dancing started. The band learned the song that I danced with my dad to, and it was spot on. It's one of my favorite songs by JJ Heller, and Drywater made it just as special as its original. We couldn't have asked for a better band for our wedding reception. We loved having them a part of it.

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Cara D

AMAZING!! Words can't even begin to describe how much fun we had with Drywater Band! From the very first time we spoke with Andrea, we knew we were in good hands! She was so helpful and put together such an amazing group of musicians. You know you have won the jackpot when all... Read More of our 180 guests (ranging from 16 - 65) were on the dance floor the entire night and chanting "One More Song" after their last song! They had the perfect repertoire that guests of every age sang the lyrics to. And did we mention the talent of the fiddle player during Devil Went Down to Georgia? WOW!! We still have friends and family coming up to us talking about the amazing band we had! Don't miss out on these guys! Thank you for making our big day even more memorable!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017

Drywater Band was the best wedding band our family has experienced, and this was our fifth child to be married. In fact, they are perhaps the best wedding band we have EVER heard. They had everyone (and I mean everyone, regardless of age) on their feet and dancing up a storm.... Read More The repertoire was extensive and perfectly suited to the occasion, and the band had tremendous personality. I cannot say enough good things - and neither can many of the attendees, who are still talking about Drywater months later, telling us what a great time they all had. Hire them!!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Chelsea A

The Dry Water Band was fantastic! They truly made the wedding! Andrea and Bruce were a joy to work with leading up to the big day. They let me come hear them play at another wedding in Austin while I was making my band decisions and right as I heard them, I knew they were the... Read More band for us. They took it to a whole new level at our wedding and I have never been so happy that we chose them. Their whole team and all the band members were absolutely incredible. They made the night so perfect and had the dance floor packed for the entire night – people were even dancing before dinner! We had so many guests tell us they were the best wedding band they ever heard. Everything about all of them was perfect - their enthusiasm, their talent, the song choices...literally everything! Thank you thank you thank you!

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Shana T

The Drywater Band is simply the best of the best singers, musicians, and entertainers! If you want your guests of all ages to be on the dance floor and having the time of their lives, then hire this band. They are extremely versatile and know how to read and work the crowd.... Read More Prior to our wedding, we reviewed their song repertoire and submitted a song request form with many songs from a range of genres. The band nailed every song from country to pop to oldies to R&B. We had family and friends at our wedding that are musicians themselves (in bands, degrees in Music), and they were extremely impressed with The Drywater Band, and so was everyone else!!

Reviewed on 8/11/2017

We used Drywater Band for my daughter’s wedding reception. They absolutely made the reception a huge success!! I am not very knowledgeable about bands or instruments, but Andrea took the time to walk me through the standard size of their group of 8 musicians and instruments... Read More and the options for adding others. I decided to add 3 musicians to the standard 8 and was extremely pleased. That gave us 3 and sometimes 4 singers. The selection of songs was perfect and the organization of which songs to play in what order was excellent. Our guests were obviously hugely enjoying dancing to the tunes, as were the bride and groom! We received so many enthusiastic compliments about Drywater. Even now, 5 months later, friends will mention out of the blue how great our band was. I am wanting to plan another event, just so I can have Drywater again! Mother of the Bride

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Allyson J

Booking Drywater Band for our wedding reception was hands down the best decision that we made when we were planning the wedding. They are PHENOMENAL, and we are still getting so many compliments on them. Not only are they incredible performers, but working with Andrea on all of... Read More the pre-wedding logistics made it so easy. We had the perfect night, and they were such a huge part of it. They were able to play the country music that we love and mixed it in with the best party hits that kept everyone dancing. We can't thank Drywater enough for all that they did to make our wedding unforgettable!

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Brittney A

Absolutely amazing!! The Dry Water Band played at my wedding reception on June 3, 2017. We worked with Andrea and she was very professional and easy to work with. There are no words for how amazing the band is. I heard compliments all night long about the band and guests are... Read More still raving about them! You will not be disappointed, go book them now!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Megan T

All I can say is WOW! We had Drywater Band play at our wedding at Hotel Galvez on June 3rd. The moment they started playing, the dance floor was packed - up until 11 when the reception ended! Each and every performer was energetic, entertaining, and you could tell they... Read More absolutely love what they do. It was an absolute honor to have them play at our wedding - they truly made it a magical night! We had so many complements on the band and I'm sure many of our friends will be using them in the future! Thank you Drywater for making our night a night to remember! Money well worth it!!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Kelly B

Wow! I knew we would love having The Drywater Band play at my daughter's wedding, but we couldn't even imagine how AMAZING they would be! You know you have picked the BEST band when you look around and see preteens to grandparents tearing up the dance floor late into the night!... Read More Every aspect of working with them was tops: from working with Andrea on the front end to the incredible talent and repertoire of the musicians the day of, the Drywater Band exceeded all our expectations. When a rogue thunderstorm momentarily knocked out part of the electricity, a lesser band might have panicked and lost the crowd's momentum, but not Drywater: the guitarist took the opportunity to bring the house down by ripping out a solo until the power was restored! Our friends-and the bride and groom- are still talking about how much FUN they had at our reception! Yay!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Joni B

Fantastic band! Absolutely made the Reception. Had everyone on the dance floor ...young and old... from the first dance to the last. Enormous variety of songs and every one sounded like the original. Love this band and highly recommend it!

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Beth S

The minute they started playing our guests commented on how good they were. They played a really nice variety which appealed to everyone. I kept thinking, where did all the guests go?--everyone was on the dance floor! We've had numerous compliments since the wedding about the... Read More band.

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Ryann K

"WHERE DID YOU FIND THAT BAND?!" I have been asked this question more times than I can count in the past 3 weeks since our wedding in March. I feel like I must have discovered the best kept secret in wedding bands, because Drywater exceeded our wildest expectations and... Read More thoroughly impressed all of our guests! My main goal for the reception was for guests to have fun - and thanks to this band, that is exactly what happened. Guests from ages 5 to 95 were on the dance floor all night long! I noticed guests join the dance floor before dinner was even served, and at no point did the dance floor clear out the rest of the night. Drywater kept the party going until the very end, when my husband and I shared our last dance together. Drywater learned our first dance song (a Texas country song) for us and it sounded amazing! The band transitioned from 80s rock to pop to motown ballads to current hits with ease - and every song sounded great!! The musicians and singers are all equally talented and engaging. The fiddle player even joined the crowd on the dance floor at one point. In sum, my goal to create a fun reception was met thanks to this band, and I would 100% recommend them to anyone looking to entertain guests for any event.

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Larry D

My daughter's wedding was according to her, "The best night of my life!" I can say without reservation that a good deal of the euphoria was due to the performance by Drywater. Everyone I spoke to after the event said something to the effect of, "best band ever", or "best... Read More wedding ever" while giving proper accolades to me for choosing Drywater. Score one for the dad! They can do virtually any kind of music with a very diverse set of performers. From Sinatra to Justin Timberlake to any Country Western to the B-52's and much much more, Drywater rocked the house without a single hitch. The dance floor stayed full all night. But at one point my sister in-law stopped dancing (while in the middle of the dance floor) and was just watching the band. She leaned to me and said, "I feel like we are at a concert. They are all so talented and awesome!" Yes indeed, dad nailed it. I seriously do not think you can go wrong with these guys and gals. Our second daughter is getting married in early 2018 and we have already started the process to invite them again.

Reviewed on 4/09/2017 Nancy M

The Drywater Band did an outstanding job of entertaining our guests and making our wedding reception a fun filled evening. They performed a wide variety of music and made it so that everyone could enjoy the evening. I would highly recommend the Drywater Band.

Reviewed on 3/02/2017 Lindsey K

The Drywater Band was, without a doubt, the best investment I made on my wedding day. I knew that I would have a band, and not a DJ, as my parents had a band at their wedding and they said it was the best money they spent. I am also a musician, so it was important for me (and my... Read More husband) to have high quality, entertaining music. Oh my, how they delivered! I knew it was going to be amazing, and me trying to explain this to my guests prior to the wedding was difficult, because they were just like "oh cool, a band, that should be fun..." I do not think anybody was prepared for what was going to happen that night, including me! There were people dancing before dinner was served, and I think that a lot of guests even forgot to eat their food, because everyone was literally on the dance floor all night long, including me! I was so sweaty and gross from dancing my butt off, and I couldn't have cared less! Every member of this band is equally talented, and there are no weak links. They obviously know each other well and know how to work the crowd, in the best way possible. The singers were incredibly interactive and made us feel like each and every one of us was important! Not to mention, they all seemed like they were having a blast, which makes the mood even just that much better. The Drywater Band exceeded mine and all of my guest's expectations. It may seem like a hefty fee to book them, but I assure you, it is worth every penny. Make sure you get a videographer for your event if you do book them, so that you can have the memories forever. I remember thinking in our getaway car that I couldn't believe that it was over already, and I just wanted to keep dancing! Out of everything that made my day come together, Drywater was the icing on top. My guests continue to say how much fun they had, and it was the best wedding they had ever been to. I know Drywater was the main reason for this. Thank you so much for the most memorable night of our life.

Reviewed on 11/24/2016 James L

We LOVED The Drywater Band! My wife and I are both professional musicians, and hiring a GREAT band was important to us. Simply put, Drywater has the best musicians and vocalists, and unlike many of the other bands around, they really play the music themselves with no backing... Read More tracks. Even though their price point was among the highest amongst local bands, I feel confident in saying this is THE best wedding band I've ever seen including groups from NYC, LA, Nashville, and Atlanta. Sounds, lights, music, and dancing all world class. It was a pleasure working with Andrea and Bruce, and we're already planning a party with them for 2017. Thank you Drywater!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Emma D

The band was phenomenal... We had so much fun and received lots of compliments from our guests. They did a fabulous job switching between songs and the dance floor was full the whole evening. They were really easy to work with throughout the process and we couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Kayla C

You guys ROCKED! I still have friends and family reaching out to me saying how great the band was at our wedding, asking where we found y’all, and commenting that they want to book you for parties, weddings, etc….It was the best night of our lives and you guys really were the... Read More icing on the cake!! I can’t wait to get all our photos back and see everyone going crazy on the dance floor. Thank you so much for being a part of our special day!! Booking Drywater was the best vendor decision we made!!!

Reviewed on 8/24/2016 Taylor

Working with Andrea was a breeze from booking to the very end of the reception! We were pretty particular about which musicians (Derek and Caretta) we wanted for our 10-piece band and she helped arrange it all. All of our planning paid off when just 5 minutes into dinner at the... Read More reception, guests started coming up to us RAVING about the band! Everyone wanted to know who the band was. We loved the dinner set, break playlists, and the dance floor sets! I was so pleased that they were sure to include the songs I had added just the week of the wedding, either in their setlist or to the playlist if it wasn't in their repertoire. They learned our first dance song and it was perfect!! People were not ready when it was time for the last song, but we took that as a very good sign! Drywater kept our party going and set the tone for the whole reception!

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Jenna P

SO much fun!!! They are amazing and had everyone dancing in 100 degree heat outside!

Reviewed on 6/02/2016

Andrea and Bruce run an amazing operation. They're both incredibly professional and responsive. Their ability to put together a band from their stable of incredible talent to match whatever music or energy (or budget) you're looking for is truly remarkable. And most importantly,... Read More they rocked at the wedding! The dance floor wasn't empty for a minute!!