The Drywater Band "The Knot's Hall of Fame Band"

Serving Texas Statewide

The Drywater Band "The Knot's Hall of Fame Band"

The Drywater Band provides an unrivaled entertainment experience by maintaining the highest standards for talent, live performance, musical authenticity, sound/lighting production, and customer service. Customizable from 6-pieces all the way up to a 22-piece orchestra, The Drywater Band consists of multiple male & female vocalists, keyboards, pedal steel guitar, lead guitar, baritone saxophone, alto saxophone, tenor saxophone, trumpet, trombone, bass, drums, fiddle, and/or percussion. The Drywater Band's unrivaled repertoire includes pop, rock, country, latin, r & b, jazz, top 40, funk, motown, reggae, swing, and soul music. Hire the Best Talent in Texas!

Instruments

Fiddle, Guitar, Keyboard, Percussion, Saxophone, Trumpet, Vocals

Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Latin

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Bow2010

Houston, TX Serving Texas Statewide (832) 651-7579

Best Wedding Band in Texas!

Reviewed on 3/09/2015 Kristen N

Drywater is the VERY best wedding band in the state of Texas. Andrea and Bruce were so professional and easy to work with. The band was phenomenal. Everyone - from grandparents to college friends to kids - were on the dance floor the entire night. I was absolutely blown away and... Read More could not have been happier that we hired Drywater. Go book them NOW for your event!!

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Jenna P

SO much fun!!! They are amazing and had everyone dancing in 100 degree heat outside!

Reviewed on 6/02/2016

Andrea and Bruce run an amazing operation. They're both incredibly professional and responsive. Their ability to put together a band from their stable of incredible talent to match whatever music or energy (or budget) you're looking for is truly remarkable. And most importantly,... Read More they rocked at the wedding! The dance floor wasn't empty for a minute!!

Reviewed on 4/13/2016 Ann A

BOOK THIS BAND Our family was absolutely thrilled with Drywater's performance. They played all the perfect songs and kept everyone entertained the whole time. You must have them play Shout! It was one of my favorite moments from the reception. They also invited the wedding party... Read More to dance/sing with them on a few songs which was very special. I also cannot say enough great things about Andrea. She was absolutely wonderful to work with prior to the wedding. She was responsive and clear on emails which as a bride, I greatly appreciated. They were also extremely accomodating. Drywater made a special mix song for our father daughter dance, gave suggestions for the mother son dance, found MP3's of our school's fight songs to play during pictures, and another favorite part, provided horns to play for our send off. If you're wanting a fun and entertaining band for the reception and a vendor who is fantastic to work with, go with Drywater. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 3/07/2016

We booked the Drywater Band for my daughter's wedding in March 2016. Andrea was so professional to work with to set everything up. The night of the wedding that band was fabulous and had our guests dancing the entire time. Everyone loved the band. If that was not enough, our... Read More organist failed to show up and a member of the band came to the rescue and played music for the wedding ceremony.

Awesome Band!

Reviewed on 1/11/2016

I cannot tell you how happy we were with the band. We had so many people ask where we got you all from. All we heard all night was how good the band was. I am still having that comment even today. Thank you all so much for making this night so magical for the bride and... Read More groom They had a blast and so did everyone there. This night was more than I ever could have imagined. The band was a major reason for that!! We will definitely recommend you all to our friends.

Drywater Band Best Ever of Any Year!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 12/28/2015

Fact: The band can make or break the party. Fact: The Drywater Band will blow y'all away!!!! From the beginning dealing with Andrea was super easy. They will e sign contracts and take credit cards to make it easy. They will also let you go to someone's party and preview... Read More their stuff. We didn't have time for that, so we went to their extremely professional website www.drywaterband.com and viewed the performance vids they have up. This ain't no bait and switch, live you get the same badass musicians killing it on stage that you see in the videos!! The Drywater Band had everyone on the dance floor immediately from the bridesmaids to the grandfolks. They even learned the special request song for me and my Aunt to dance to!! This band is great at any price but just so happens they are very affordable as well!! Drywater Band can kill it from country to uptown funk, and everything in between, so if you want your wedding party to ROCK!!!! Call the Drywater Band!!! For real, at the end of the night I was begging the venue to let us stay for another set....J

drywater band delivers!!

Reviewed on 12/12/2015

There were 250 guests at our wedding party spanning the ages of 5 to 85. People from different professions, countries, backgrounds and religions. Every single individual raved about about the band. The talent and professionalism of Drywater exceeded expectations. They are a... Read More class act. When I booked them, they spoke of "playing the crowd" which i didn't quite understand. Now I know. "Playing the crowd" means a packed floor and lots of happy guests. Thanks Drywater for creating great memories. My only regret is that it didn't last longer.

great band!

Reviewed on 11/19/2015

didn't stop dancing! they were great!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Kathryn G

Greatest Band Ever! We had the reception at Driskill Hotel and everything was perfect at the wedding reception. Coming from the mother of the bride, the band was super organized from start to finish! We got so many great compliments from many of our guests, saying this was the... Read More best band! The dance floor was always crowded! The money was worth it!

Drywater Band for our wedding

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Ryan T

Drywater Band was fabulous!! It's the most fun time I've ever had at a party. No-one wanted to go home.

Drywater is Amazing! Can't Recommend Enough!!!!

Reviewed on 10/11/2015

We hired Drywater for our wedding in Nebraska after an extensive search and several recommendations. The band was phenomenal. We would hire them again for other functions and recommend them to all. They set the entire mood and made sure everyone had a blast. Not only were they... Read More fun and sound amazing, but were easy to work with and extremely professional. I really feel that Drywater made the reception more awesome than we could have ever hoped! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

The Drywater Band

Reviewed on 9/30/2015

I cannot have enough nice things to say about the Drywater Band and their manager Andrea Wiggins. They are so talented and can sing a wide variety of songs from country to the latest top 40 hits. The dance floor was consistently packed, and so many people came up to us (parent's... Read More of the bride) and raved about the bands performance. They truly made the wedding reception a memorable and fun experience for everyone.

Wow!!! Five Stars! Surpassed Expectations!

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Mary L

Drywater band far surpassed all expectations and truly helped make our night PERFECT. We received countless compliments about them all night. Everyone was so impressed at their versatility and wanted to know where we had found them. I would hire them again for an event in a... Read More HEARTBEAT! Thank you, thank you, thank you Drywater!!!

wedding reception

Reviewed on 9/23/2015

I heard Drywater at a friends wedding reception. The dance floor was packed all night. They could play anything from country to rock to top 40. Their musicians and vocalists are great. I knew that night they were our band for our wedding. Was not disappointed, cannot recommend... Read More them enough. Fabulous!!!!!

Amazing Wedding Band

Reviewed on 9/01/2015 Elizabeth L

I got married this past weekend in Austin, TX at the Driskill Hotel and the Drywater Band did an AMAZING job of playing our some of our chosen selections, learning one of our favorite songs, "Rocky Top" and also kept our guests on the dance floor ALL NIGHT LONG. Our guests were... Read More very complementary of the band as well. They made the whole night fun for everyone. I would highly recommend them to anyone interested in live music at your weeding. They even did a jazz set during our cocktail hour! Two thumbs up!!

The best band ever!

Reviewed on 8/09/2015 Ellen S

The Drywater Band, exceeded my expectations. I hired them watching only their web site videos, I was nervous because I didn't listen to them in person, they ROCKED our wedding reception, the music and vocals were exceptional, everyone danced all night!

Alot of variety

Reviewed on 8/06/2015 Megan M

They play everything from country to top 40 to Sinatra!

One of the best parts of the reception!

Reviewed on 7/11/2015 ellie k

Everyone danced, most danced the whole night! That says it all! Great organization to work with! HIGHLY recommend!

Amazing band!!!!

Reviewed on 5/05/2015

My fiance and I were looking for the perfect wedding band for our May 2nd wedding. After previewing several different bands, we decided on hiring Drywater. This was one of the best decisions we made. The band played the perfect balance of up tempo and slow songs. They had a... Read More great selection of songs to choose from as well. Everyone raved about the band during and after the wedding. First class in every way!

Bride

Reviewed on 4/20/2015 Katherine F

Drywater Band helped to make my wedding a dream come true. Thank you!

Drywater Band

Reviewed on 4/19/2015 Amy A

Drywater Band was GREAT! They not only fulfilled our expectations for the reception, they absolutely exceeded them! They were very easy to work with, which was such a blessing as we did not use a wedding planner and it was myself (the bride) and my mother doing all the... Read More coordinating. Their performance at the wedding was incredible - we have received many messages from our guests that it was one of the best entertainments at a wedding reception that they have ever been to. HIGHLY recommending this band!!

Drywater = The BEST!

Reviewed on 4/09/2015

Drywater is AMAZING and made our wedding unforgettable! The one thing I really wanted at our wedding was a full dance floor and we got it! Drywater is by far the best wedding band I have ever come across. All the members are engaging, willing to have fun and professional.... Read More They are simply the best!

Parents of the Groom

Reviewed on 3/30/2015

The Drywater Band, WOW what a band! They did it right! No one wanted to leave the the dance floor. They are a group of some very talented musicians/singers (9 members) and their performance was extremely professional. They understood the Wedding…..playing the first dances,... Read More dinner set, and working to the end of "it's time to party set"! The band's contract is a basic contract and not complicated. Working with Andrea and Bruce was professional and they were accommodating in responding to questions, concerns, play-list, schedules and working with our wedding planner. If you want the best, if you want your special day to have great music and fun ---The Drywater Band has to be at the top of your list!

Phenomenal Band

Reviewed on 3/28/2015 Kristen S

Drywater recently performed at the wedding reception we hosted in celebration of our daughter's wedding. The band was amazing!! They had a repertoire that included all types of music...from Motown...to country...to pop...from Charlie Daniels...to Arethra Franklin...to Michael... Read More Jackson...to Neil Diamond. Even more impressive, the songs were played better than the original. The band lead served as the MC for the reception. His timing was impeccable, as was the band's understanding and read of the crowd. There was just enough time set aside for the meal, the toasts and the cake cutting with perfect selections for background music. Then amazingly, the lights were dimmed, the volume went up, and the real dance beat began. Everyone headed for the dance floor! We were amazed that everyone...from kids to grandparents...all ages...were on the floor for the evening. One comment was consistent among all in attendance...Who was that band? They were amazing! We had so much fun!! We are pleased to provide Drywater with our highest recommendation...from the way in which they conduct their business to the way in which they perform. It was a pleasure to work with Andrea and the band's performance made for a truly memorable evening for all.