The Elegant Harp & Ensemble

Palm Beach, Broward, and Miami-Dade Counties

Palm Beach Esther M. Underhay: The Elegant Harp

Feel confident knowing that Palm Beach Harpists Esther and AnnaLisa Underhay are providing your Ceremony & Cocktail Music. South Florida's most requested harpists, having performed for over 2000 weddings, Esther and AnnaLisa bring their experience as musicians playing for Presidents and Royalty to make your wedding all that you have dreamed it to be!

Instruments

Cello, Flute, Harp, Keyboard, Piano, Violin

Classical, Folk, Jazz, Pop, Rock, Celtic, Latin

After Party, Rehearsal Dinner, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, Music

Serving South Florida, FL Palm Beach, Broward, and Miami-Dade Counties (561) 702-4277

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Molly M

Esther played at my Wedding Reception in April. She is absolutely amazing!! Her musical talents are incredible and she is also such a wonderful human being. She was so great to work with and made the whole process so easy. Everyone at the reception commented about how wonderful... Read More it was to have her playing as they arrived and in the background throughout the night. I'm so happy that we found her, she made the night absolutely perfect! The harp was such a beautiful addition to the reception, it would not have been the same without it! I would definitely recommend The Elegant Harp to anyone looking for a beautiful addition to their event.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016

My husband and I had Esther play the harp at our wedding on the 20th of August 2016 on Heart Island in the Thousand Islands, Alexandria Bay, NY and we LOVED the services that she provided! She played such magical sounds, with the castle in the background, that it made it seem... Read More like a true fairy tail wedding. She was very professional, prompt, friendly and also organized. You WILL NOT be disappointed if you book her for your special day.

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Ivana S

I hope this review conveys how thrilled I was with my decision to book The Elegant Harp for my wedding. Esther promptly replied to all my initial emails and calls to discuss the date and process. She was extremely kind and professional so I chose to book her right away. I... Read More had watched all their videos online and was so excited to have them at my wedding. I emailed her regularly as the date approached and had no problem choosing some beautiful songs from her list, as well as additional ones that were meaningful to me. Esther learned the new music quickly and was SO accommodating to all my ideas. I had a gorgeous outdoor ceremony in a Japanese Garden setting in Delray Beach. Esther arrived perfectly on time and set up quickly, making me feel very happy and at ease. Her harp skills are exquisite and I could not have imagined my ceremony without her there. I also got some really beautiful photos with her and the harp that are such wonderful memories from my wedding. I can't thank Esther and The Elegant Harp group enough for helping me make my day so special. Besides being very skillful and professional. Esther is uniquely friendly and warm. I highly recommend them for your wedding or special event, you will NOT be disappointed.

2015-10-28T11:57:17 Response from the vendor

Ivana, Thank you so very much for your kind words! It was indeed a pleasure to work with you in preparation of your dream wedding. It truly was beautiful at the Morikami Museum and Gardens. Photographer Jeff Kolodny took some awesome pictures. I can't wait... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Veronica F

I truly cannot say enough wonderful things about Esther. She is so wonderful!! The music was everything I had ever dreamed of and more. Such the perfect touch to our romantic and loving ceremony. Thank you Esther for everything! Love the Frost family!!

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Meghan P

Esther (and her husband, who officiated our wedding ceremony) were absolutely amazing. Most little girls have a picture from an early age of what their wedding will be like. While that image changes when you actually plan your wedding, the moment she began playing the bridal... Read More march, I almost teared up, as at least that moment was exactly the moment I had pictured my whole life--and it's one of the few moments of our wedding day that is still crystal clear in my mind, which is such a gift to me. Working with her was definitely one of the best decisions I made to ensure that our ceremony was perfect. On top of her skill on the harp, she was so easy and accommodating to work with. Esther performed at our outdoor ceremony and cocktail hour, which was a concern of mine due to a lack of coverage on the outdoor location. Esther and her husband arrived early and figured out a solution without any trouble (and no additional stress on us to try and help). She is a consummate professional, but also extremely personable--you really feel that she is so happy to be a part of your special day. I would recommend her again and again. Thank you for everything!

Reviewed on 3/17/2017 Laura R

My wedding was celtic themed and Esther helped mix some celtic songs and modern songs to create a BEAUTIFUL atmosphere at both my ceremony and cocktail hour. The harp was definitely one of the highlights of my wedding day. Esther is an outstanding harpist and I only wish I got... Read More to personally thank her on my wedding day

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Kristin B

We had both Esther and Anna Lisa perform at our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. They were incredible and every guest complimented on how beautiful the dual harpists were and how much they enjoyed it! It was such a beautiful and elegant touch to our wedding to make it even... Read More more special. I would highly recommend using them to add that special touch to any special event.

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Amanda L

Ester was amazing to work with she made the decision very easy! The music options she had were very versatile we were pleasantly surprised. She made my ceremony and cocktail hour very peaceful which is what I really really wanted for my wedding day! So thanks so much Ester... Read More everything was perfect!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Tara W

Esther was extremely easy to work with and did a beautiful job at our wedding. The harp was the perfect music for our day! Luckily for us she also ended up being the most affordable option in upstate NY (she spends different seasons in NY and FL)

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Bryna R

My wife and I chose Esther to play for our wedding at Boldt castle in the thousand islands in July. We could not be happier with the decision! Esther was a pleasure to work with and was accommodating of every request we had. She played beautifully at the wedding and left our... Read More guests very impressed. We cannot recommend her enough!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Katherine P

Esther is not only an amazing harpist, but a kind soul as well! From the moment we met with her, she was happy to share her expertise with us and make us feel at ease! We had a couple of outlandish songs we wanted incorporated into our ceremony and cocktail hour and she was able... Read More to learn them all and play them beautifully!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Chadd D

We could not be happier that we hired Esther at The Elegant Harp to perform at our Wedding in January. Her performance was amazing, and she was so easy to work with. She is talented and very professional. All the glowing reviews posted are true, and we could not recommend her... Read More enough!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Kendall F

We were so pleased with this husband wife duo. We were invited to their home to get to know them before they participated in our big day. This was special because we now know the people who created our special ceremony. Esther played beautifully. We loved them.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Melissa S

Just want to take a moment to thank Esther for her amazing service and talent! Our wedding ceremony was one of a kind with the addition of the beautiful sounds of the harp! Everything turned out great, truly made our day very special :)

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Molly M

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Stephen F

Great to do business with very friendly, many ideas and suggestions. Played many music samples live for us during our consultation. Ceremony was beautiful couldn't have asked for a better job. Price was extremely reasonable for live music. Many positive comments on her... Read More services after the wedding from guest.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Lauren D

Esther was great! She did my ceremony music - we had a Harp and Flute and it was beautiful and classic! Esther was great at suggesting songs to use for the ceremony and always very professional and quick to respond! I highly recommend using her to give your wedding that extra... Read More special touch!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Carrie S

Esther Undeehay is truly the best!! She made our ceremony even more of a dream come true! She has a great variety of music selection, and is willing to learn a new one if you have a specific request she has not yet played. Overall, Very professional, easy to work with and a... Read More pleasure to be around.

Reviewed on 5/20/2016

Esther played at my daughter's wedding ceremony as well as the cocktail hour. The guests were absolutely amazed! What a great addition to such a special day. Her music and class bought an elegant ambiance. Communicating was always easy and she is so accommodating. I would... Read More recommend her completely.

Reviewed on 4/17/2016 Mickala T

We hired The Elegant Harp to provide a harp and violin duo for our Four Seasons wedding ceremony. Simply beautiful! She was hands-down our easiest vendor to work with. She has a large musical repertoire and our selections were no problem for her. Thank you for making our... Read More ceremony so special!

Reviewed on 12/31/2015 Cynthia R

Esther is AMAZING!!!! My husband and I wanted a harpist for the church ceremony. We had a friend that had used her services for a show and therefore he highly recommended Esther. We are so happy that we chose Esther as our harpist. She is very approachable and made every effort... Read More to make sure that everything was to our desire. Esther made our wedding ceremony a dream come true and we will not hesitate to hire her again for future events. Thank you so much Esther!!!! Sincerely, Cynthia and Scott Roselli

2015-12-31T12:30:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Cynthia and Scott! It was such a pleasure to work with you to personalize your wedding ceremony music and to be a part of your beautiful church wedding at St. Rita's Catholic Church. God bless you both and your marriage together.

Amazing harpist!

Reviewed on 12/28/2015

Esther played her harp at the ceremony and cocktail hour for our wedding and our guests couldn't stop talking about how beautiful the music was! Esther was so easy to work with, very responsive and she learned specific songs we really wanted to use in the ceremony. Her pricing... Read More was also very reasonable. We had a DJ for the reception but really wanted live music for the ceremony and Esther's harp was perfect. Even with the wind your could hear it really well and it just made the evening even more magical. Thank you Esther!

Reviewed on 12/16/2015 lizbeth t

We had Esther play the harp during our ceremony this past April. I knew I wanted something classic and romantic for the ceremony and after reviewing different options I knew Esther would be the right choice. Contacting her and booking was easy. After a Skype meeting with her she... Read More knew exactly what I wanted. I'm so glad we went with Esther and her harp she was that perfect extra touch to make our ceremony special.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Zoila R

I couldn't be happier with my decision to hire Esther for our ceremony! Her performance was delightful and definitely added an elegant touch to the ceremony. The guests couldn't stop raving about her performance. She was an absolute pleasure work with as well!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

We contacted Esther Underhay through our DJ and she arranged for Annalisa to play the harp, as well as another young woman for the cello, at my daughter's wedding. Communication prior to the wedding was great. The day of the ceremony both musicians were prompt, beautifully... Read More attired and overall, very professional. No complaints and from our experience, we would gladly recommend Annalisa.

Esther Underhay

I LOVE playing for weddings! I have had the privilege of playing for presidents and royalty, been full-time harpist at Ritz-Carlton Palm Beach and on Celebrity Cruises, but your wedding is an amazingly special day, and it is exciting to be a part of it. I work with you to choose the music that reflects the two of you, so whether it's the Canon in D or Game of Thrones, your wish is my command! In the past 20 years I have personally played for over 1500, but each one is unique, because you are unique. I look forward to assisting you in making your wedding day all that you have dreamed it to be!