The Elements at Ramada Plaza

Cincinnati, OH

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book your reception and get your Ceremony FREE!!!

The Elements Conference & Event Centre is located in Sharonville, OH. We offer many different packages and pricing options available to meet your event needs. The Elements Conference & Event Centre consists of a grand ballroom that can be divided into three smaller, more intimate spaces.

Ballroom

Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

11320 Chester Road, Cincinnati, OH (513) 552-6369

Spectacular!!!

Reviewed on 11/18/2010 sarah g

Our wedding took place on August 28 2010, Nidhi and her crew at the Elements Event Centre went ABOVE and BEYOND our expectations to say the least. From the time we signed our contract, she was never more than a phone call or email away, and ALWAYS responded sooo quickly!!! Nidhi... Read More was outstanding, and made our wedding what I had always dreamed of. She was supportive and was always there to walk us through the process step by step. Having vendors that all work together is incredible and makes the planning process so stress free. It cuts out the middle man so to say and Nidhi is happy to take over that position. She was always wanting to help, and made the time leading up to the actual wedding so stress free and really what more could a bride ask for?! On the actual wedding day, I was blown away with her creativity and willingness to please. My bridal party and family were amazed at the incredible service we received. The whole day she was there if we needed anything!! It was like having a friend there with us, not our coordinator. I would recommend the Elements Event Centre to any bride out there, for both ceremony and reception!! If your looking for a venue that will exceed your expectations, a creative space to make your own vision come alive and a coordinator that will be there for your every step than your coming to the right place!! Nidhi made both mine and my husbands dream wedding come true, and I can't thank her and her whole crew enough!!!!

Couldn't Have Asked For A Better Place

Reviewed on 12/07/2014 Sharona B

I honestly cannot express how amazing Elements is. My husband and I read all the available reviews prior to making an appointment to view the venue and everyone had great things to say about them. Since they are so close to our church, we wanted to believe the reviews. I AM SO... Read More GLAD THAT THEY LIVED UP TO IT!! We met with Jay and gave him our budget and I was very pleased that we were able to get all that we did within our budget. Elements is truly a one stop shop!! When we met with Nidhi she was able to get everything in order... the catering, the rentals, the centerpieces, the linens, the lighting….EVERYTHING! Nidhi is a one stop shop for weddings as well. Her recommendation for my groom and groomsmen attire (Peppe Ramundo & Son), our cake (Gigi’s Cupcakes) and our photographer (Molly Grosse Photography) all worked out perfectly. I use the Elements Lounge for my Bridal Shower, which gave me a small glimpse into how my wedding day would be. Elements Lounge truly does offer a VIP experience, we didn’t have Element cater the Bridal Shower but when I arrive, Jay had all the tables needed for the food set with table linens, he also set up chafers for our hot foods. I did not expect! Felicia, our bartender for the day was great. She tended the bar as well as helped clean up (well she did most of the cleaning and we helped). Elements offers a private Bridal Suite that I and my bridesmaids of course took advantage of the day of my wedding. So getting ready was a breeze. They day of my wedding Jay was on hand to provide whatever I needed and I’m so glad he was willing to do so. My church was less than a 4 minute drive away but my sister’s car was too small to fit me and my dress in, so Jay offered me and my bridesmaids a ride to my church in one of Elements limos!! Bride, Groom, Mothers, Maid of Honor….whoever is reading this review… It is true….Elements Event and Conference Centre is THE ABSOLUTE BEST!!!! If Nidhi’s bubbly yet soothing personality does not get you to book them, then take the advice of an overly anxious, wants to do everything by herself bride (well wife now) I did not HAVE to do anything! It was SO GREAT to put my trust in people who were really there to make my day well my whole wedding planning experience, go as smoothly as possible. I felt like a true Queen on my wedding day and Elements along with a few others had a huge part in making that possible. I could say more but I think you get the point. I couldn’t have asked for a better place.

An amazing night!

Reviewed on 11/22/2012 Carrie L

Our reception at The Elements was spectacular. We got married on November 17, 2012. Nidhi and her crew were amazing. She made the whole process easy and fun. She worked with us on everything and made sure everything was exactly the way we wanted it for our big day. Nidhi... Read More checked in to make sure we were on track with everything. The night of our reception the hall looked amazing! Jay, the owner, met with us the day before our reception just to make sure everything was to our liking. We had to make a couple of changes and it was no problem. Nidhi was so flexible and gave us several ideas to make our reception even better. As the bride, I couldn't have asked for a better evening, better crew or a better venue for my big day. It was perfect.

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Mike C

Nidhi and her staff were amazing. They treated us like royalty and even the most minor details were not overlooked. The wedding and reception went exactly the way that we had pictured it which was due to hard work and effort of Nidhi and the staff. If you are getting married and... Read More would urge you to give Nidhi a call and you will not be disappointed. Would give 6 stars if I could!

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Hong N

We just got married and were very impressed with the services we received from Nidhi and her team. Both of our family members also had a wedding hosted by elements and they were very impressed as well. Planning a wedding can be very stressful and nerve wrecking, but Nidhi and... Read More Kiana took the stress out of our hands and planned the perfect wedding for us. Elements provides everything you would need for a wedding and beyond. They really are a one stop shop. We were provided everything from limos, to centerpieces, to a free hotel room and much more. All of the staff is very professional and nice but Nidhi really sold us with her welcoming personality and experience from event planning. We definitely recommend everyone to check them out, you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Dave Z

These guys are great. Very attentive, well organized and are out to please the customer. We just had the first of two weddings (8/26/17 & 10/18) and we are sure glad be picked Nidhi & Jay and their crew. Making sure every detail was taken care and handled any issue (caused... Read More by us) promptly. We can't be more excited for the next wedding as we know everything will be handled flawlessly. Keep up the great work and look forward to next year

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Caitlyn V

Nidhi, was great when planning the special day. Going out of her way multiple times to meet with us. She answered emails really quickly. Amazing support leading up to the big day. The day of the event Kiara was wonderful!!! She stayed with the wedding party making sure we... Read More were on time (which was a really important thing to me). She came up and got the bride and bridal party to escort us out of the hotel prior to the wedding, making sure there was no issues and once we returned, she stayed with the whole wedding party in the bridal suit, getting times for us and just being great moral support. The Room with waited in right before going into the Reception was really nice also. I didn't have to set up (just labeled items where they went), my husband and I were severed right at our table food and beverages all night. Great atmosphere!! The Food was so good even 4-5 weeks latter people are still talking about it. I didn't have to clean up, they even boxed everything up and returned it to our room in the hotel for us, without even had to be asked. The venue was so much more affordable then other locations we looked at. So glad we went with them. Would recommend them to anyone including close family and friends!!

Reviewed on 4/07/2017 Rebecca L

The Elements was great!! The value of the packages was OUTSTANDING. The best we could find by far!! And even though they were very affordable, they didn't hesitate to make everything as perfect and smooth as possible. The only feedback I have is that our guests mentioned that... Read More they wished a 'last call' had been given for alcohol before they closed up the bar. Other than that it was perfect!

Reviewed on 12/24/2016 Jessica B

My wife and I could not have picked a better venue!! Nidhi and the The Elements EXCEEDED our expectations by a long shot. Nidhi was always patient, available, and flexible. The staff at The Elements go above and beyond to ensure that your wedding night is truly perfect. We did... Read More not have to worry about anything on our wedding day because The Elements makes sure everything it coordinating perfectly. Nidhi communicates will all other vendors (i.e. DJ, Cake, Photographer) to ensure a smooth night. And the food was amazing!! I just can't say enough about this place.

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Kathleen M

I had the absolute greatest experience with Nidhi and the team at Elements. I was an out of town bride and never once did I feel stressed about planning. She was prompt in responding to every email, question, phone call. The day of the wedding Nidhi and her team were there to... Read More make sure every single thing went perfectly, and it did. Words can't really describe how great of a company this was to work with. The food was delicious (both at rehearsal dinner and reception), the venue was clean and set up perfectly, the rooms for the bridal party were perfect for getting ready the day of. When I look back on my wedding day, the best decision was choosing Elements. Thank you guys!!!!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Barb M

Being the mother of the bride, we had to plan a wedding with my daughter living out of town. Nidhi was awesome in making it work. We had rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception here. Everything went perfectly. The bridal room and groomsmen room were great and made it so easy... Read More to get ready the day of the wedding. I was pleased how affordable it was. Nidhi and her staff were helpful and friendly. I had many compliments from guests on how good the food was, how nice the facility was and how friendly the staff was. I am very pleased that we made the decision to chose The Elements. The day was perfect!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Myra G

I can't say enough GREAT things about Nidhi and the Elements team!! Nidhi is so friendly and welcoming and was always available for all my questions, my mom's questions and even when we popped up unannounced to look at the ceremony space or reception space again, she was saying... Read More "No problem!" "Sure, come on in!". I was a nervous bride and Nidhi was always reassuring and made sure everything was done! Having our wedding there was the BEST decision we made! I am still hearing feedback from our guests on how much they loved Elements; all the space, the décor, the staff! I am highly recommending Elements to all our family and friends!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Kyle B

The Elements did an Amazing job! I would recommend this venue to absolutely anyone who wants the best costumer service around!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016

Nidhi and the entire Elements staff were absolutely amazing throughout our entire wedding planning process! On the day of our wedding and reception they went absolutely above and beyond. They thought of everything we needed before we even had a chance to. Their commitment to... Read More making our day perfect left us so stress free and we got to spend the whole day just relaxing and enjoying the day without any worry!! I would highly recommend Elements for absolutely anyone!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Shayla S

Elements gave me everything I wanted for my wedding and more! Nidhi took everything that I wanted and added a little more little touches to make everything perfect! Elements has my business forever! I will never have an event anywhere else. Nidhi also coordinated our day and put... Read More me at ease when I had issues that would come to hand. If you want a perfect wedding go to elements! She made my dreams for my wedding a reality!

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Liz R

Our wedding was on 7/24 and was absolutely amazing! Nidhi was always prompt when responding to my emails and was very patient with all of our changes through the planning process. She was laid back, yet firm and knew exactly what she was doing. Their decorations and lighting... Read More were simple, yet very elegant.

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Joy A

Had a wonderful experience with Elements and Nidhi. She is one of a kind! Very sweet, upbeat, and exciting to plan and talk to! She was so reassuring that everything would be perfect and it was!!!! She went the extra mile for everything for our wedding! She set up and tore down... Read More all of my decorations! Her staff was friendly and accommodating! I don't think I would have known what to do without her. She was very helpful! The food and drinks were wonderful! From A-Z it was perfect!

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 ronisha s

we got married July 8th,2016. Elements was everything!! from the staff to the ceremony, even the reception was just beautiful!. Nidhi thank you from the bottom of our hearts. you were so helpful, and caring through out this process. Continue to keep doing what you do. Ladies... Read More this the place to have your one night only party at. birthday's, wedding you name it they can do it.. Thank you Elements!!! ~Ronisha R.

Reviewed on 6/29/2016

Me and my Husband got married April 8, 2016...Nidhi was always very quick when it came to returning calls and answering questions, and very Generous! However, the day of our wedding it was things I observed which was some light bulbs were out, They were EXTREMELY!!!! short stuff... Read More and due to that is the reason we giving the Elements three stars... They did serve our bridal party when it came to cake cutting no one was there to assist us because the 3 people was to busy cleaning up the guest plates.....I also had a very important fame I wanted presented during the ceremony that stated " Although heaven is far, we wish you were here with us today" was nevered put up i believe one of the stuff kept it....I even contacted Nidhi regarding it and she said" she will contact me to let me know if she found it are not" but she had yet contacted me.....At the end of the day Everyone who attended thought it was a BEAUTIFUL!!! We did also....I just wished they had more staff that day and alot of our guest wasn't happy that the fact Nidhi who is a " Profesional was hosting our Elegant wedding with flip flaps on....

2016-06-29T20:50:28 Response from the vendor

Jamisha, We are sorry you felt this way! This is completely different than what you and your husband expressed that night or in other emails after the wedding. When we followed up you said it was everything you could have wanted and more. We had... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Matthew W

My wedding day was perfect because of all the hard work of every employee at Elements ! I'm so grateful for the behind the scene workers that pulled all of my vision together !

Reviewed on 6/17/2016 Samantha L

Elements and Nidhi helped make our wedding day perfect! I'm a very detail oriented person. everything looked beautiful and even better than I imagined. Nidhi was so helpful from day one, and was right there with us on our big day! Words can't describe how happy I was with Nidhi... Read More and the whole Elements staff. Thank you so much! -S. Hubbard

Reviewed on 3/31/2016

I really don't think I even have the words to describe how incredible the staff at Elements was from beginning to end. Nidhi was there literally at the drop of a hat EVERY time I had a question about something. EVERY. TIME! And I asked a LOT of questions :). She was always... Read More pleasant and thorough which really helped me when it came time to make pertinent decisions. She was there for everything from explaining our wedding package, setting up the rehearsal dinner space, ceremony and reception decor, tasting and selecting the menu options....it was all a very enjoyable experience! Nidhi even went above and beyond to recommend some vendors for me when I hit a rough patch in the planning process. Our day was absolutely incredible. I am still getting messages from our guests about how beautiful the decor was, how great the food was and how helpful the staff members were throughout the night. Elements' facility was also always very clean and neat whenever we went! The bridal party suite was also very spacious and accommodated me, 7 bridesmaids, three kids under 10 years old, our photographer and our make up artist and we still had room for all of our clothes, shoes, etc. I was impressed by everything that Elements had to offer. I am forever grateful for Elements, Nidhi, Jay, and their entire staff! ~Crystal L. Claggett~ 3-26-2016

Reviewed on 3/23/2016 Stephanie B

We got married on March 11th at The Elements. Nidhi was amazing!! She was so helpful and quick to answer any questions we had. She helped our wedding and reception go smoothly and she made sure everything was taken care. Love her! The staff was also friendly and helpful. I will... Read More definitely recommend The Elements to anyone I know who is getting married!!

Reviewed on 8/12/2015 Denelle F

If you are a review person like me, then look no further. Seriously. You can check all the vendors in the Cincinnati area, as I did, but I can assure you this is the best deal for the least hassle for a perfect wedding event!!! I am rather particular about many things and can be... Read More a critic, for sure... Nidhi was absolutely incredible throughout the entire planning process. They do not "nickel and dime" you for every little item. Pretty much everything you will need is included! So, if you THINK you found a great vendor for a great price, start asking them how much they charge for linens, matching napkins, color uplighting... BAM. You just found yourself adding thousands of dollars to what you thought was a good deal. The thing that I am most picky about when it comes to any vendor for any occasion at all is timeliness. I cannot stand to send an email and ask a question to someone and wait three or more days for a response. Nidhi always responded quickly, even when she went out of town! She accommodating absolutely everything we dreamed for our reception and it was PERFECT. The food was wonderful! Our guests had an absolutely delightful time! Nidhi will even give you advice on vendors that you should or shouldn't use! If a vendor messed up something for another wedding, she will let you know to stay clear! She knows weddings and events and I literally could not have been happier with my experience. My brother got engaged last week and I have been telling them to not spend a second researching other venues! Don't waste your time! The Elements will exceed your expectations on price, quality, beauty, etc. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!!

Reviewed on 8/09/2015

We couldn't be happier with our choice to have our Ceremony and Reception at Elements!!! From beginning to end...it was a breeze working with Nidhi and her staff. Nidhi is such a special person and made this experience one we will never forget. She handled everything with the... Read More utmost RESPECT and PROFESSIONALISM. Every meeting we had was another chance to see that Nidhi is in the right career. After having our food tasting(which was EXCELLENT), my sister and I decided to have a surprise birthday party for our mother at Elements and Nidhi made it happen just two weeks before my wedding! Everything from the decorations for the ceremony and wedding to the guest favors and our names in up-lights were just Beautiful!! I must mention a very special young lady of the Elements staff named Natalie who was a BLESSING to meet. She catered to our families every need and made sure we knew to find her if my husband and I needed anything. What a JOY to experience such great hospitality from such a caring group of people. Thanks for the beautiful memories!!