Book Your Wedding with The Emaline Ballroom

A BALLROOM IN LEES SUMMIT, MO

In operation since 2007, The Emaline Ballroom is one of the most prestigious wedding and event spaces in Lee’s Summit, Missouri. Located in Jackson County, this venue is known for its elegant and spacious event spaces as well as its spectacular customer service and attention to detail.

The Ballroom has a beautiful hardwood dance floor and neutral decor that will coincide with any additional decorations the bridal couple may be adding. It’s large enough to accommodate up to 300 guests for a sit-down reception. Crown molding throughout the room, chandeliers and a stage all come together to make The Emaline Ballroom a sophisticated spot to host a wedding celebration.

The Ceremony Space is another area of The Emaline Ballroom facility that can be used to make the marriage official. It can seat up to 200 guests comfortably. This space is designed with a long aisle down the center, complete with a bright white fireplace at the end. It’s a fantastic room for a bride to make a dramatic entrance into, to make her way down the aisle for an exchanging of vows. If a couple wishes to be married outside, there is an outdoor ceremony space with a gazebo that can be used if the weather permits.

There are two rooms available on-site for the bridal party to use before the ceremony. The Bridal Suite and Groom’s Suite are comfortably appointment and great for getting photographs in. The Emaline Ballroom can be rented for four, six or eight hours at a time and additional hours can be purchased separately. A hosted bar service is available at the venue, using an outside vendor that has proven to be very popular among guests of past receptions. Security personnel will be required if alcohol is being served, depending on the head count at the reception. Bar packages can be tailored to meet the taste and budget of the bridal couple.

There is no catering available on-site; however, outside vendors can be arranged through the venue, as they offer an inclusive package to make planning even easier. Everything from the entertainment and the flowers, to the cake can be coordinated directly with one of the on-staff wedding professionals at The Emaline Ballroom. There is a fee to secure a wedding date, that is due when the contract signing takes place. There is also a damage deposit that must be secured.

There is an outdoor deck attached to the ballroom that guests can relax on and there is plenty of parking available on-site. When The Ballroom is rented, the following items are included:

• Chairs
  • Tables
  • Set up and take down
  • Linens
  • Table skirting
  • Projector
  • Microphone

Lee's Summit's Premier Event Space

Elegant sophistication has always defined The Emaline Ballroom's approach to making every wedding an event to remember.The Emaline Ballroom's main reception area provides elegant amenities and flexibility to guarantee a flawless evening. Our Ceremony space gives the special sophistication for your ceremony to be as elegant or casual as you desire, with a Bridal Suite spacious enough for your entire bridal party, it's own restroom, makeup counter, full length mirror and even purse storage! The Groom has his own room to relax and prepare in. Our outdoor ceremony space gives a formal garden setting for your outdoor ceremony. Set your appointment to see why The Emaline Ballroom has been the choice for brides for over a decade!

Ballroom

616 SW Third Street, Lees Summit, MO (816) 524-9499

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Kati M

We loved having our wedding at Emaline! Sarita was amazing to work with and always made me feel at ease. I tried to plan as much as I could early on and Sarita was great about accommodating my requests. She is easy to talk to and will make you feel at ease. She also recommended... Read More some great vendors. Thank you so much for helping make our day so amazing!

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Stacy R

Where do we begin...... we were tight-budget-friendly when it came to planning our daughters wedding, aka tight asses with class! We stopped looking when we got to the Emaline because money isn't everything. Meet Sarita... a fun, energetic, unselfish, thoughtful, persistent,... Read More helpful, consistent, over-the-top wedding coordinator, if you will. She was phenomenal in every aspect of the days leading up to, the big day, and even after. She goes above and beyond her duties and it shows. She's true. She's real. And, we are bless to now call her a friend. Kudos, lady! You truly are someone very special and worthy of the best!

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Tia D

Sweet Sarita and the Emaline team, what can I say, they are AH-MAZING!!!! Hands down some of the best around. From the minute we met with Sarita there was no way I was going to book anywhere else. I could tell she really cared that your wedding day turns out perfect. From... Read More beginning to end, she made the whole experience great. Being able to have the ceremony and reception in the same place was perfect. It really relieves the stress of finding two places, decorating two places, coordinating transportation, etc. There are not enough words to express my gratitude to Sarita. She is an angel on earth. We were Blessed to have her be part of our amazing celebration. THANK YOU SARITA

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Mel M

Love it!

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Krista J

Perfect place for my special day. They made everything run seamlessly. All I had to do is enjoy my day, thank you!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Aubrey C

We had a very amazing wedding ceremony and reception at this venue! Sarita the event manager is so amazing and makes the process of getting married go from stressful to relaxation! I would recommend this venue to any couple looking for a venue that has amazing service and great... Read More value! The place is so pretty and very well maintained!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Santana S

This was the last place that was on my list for wedding venue's to look at, me and my now husband had looked at a several places and something about this place made as feel comfortable. We felt like we were at home and this was the place where we were are suppose to get married.... Read More I liked it because there was 2 different levels where I could have the wedding downstairs and the reception upstairs without having to flip a room or anything. The best part is Sarita, she makes life so much easier for you especially as a bride, you are already going crazy for all the time and planning you have done and then that last week is what is the worst. It's nice to have that one person in your corner who checks on you and guides you through that last week. As a bride you can't think straight and I can't thank Sarita enough for all the help, patience and support you provided for just me. Sarita you are truley amazing and amesome at what you do and I just wish you all the best and thank you so much for all the help and love you gave me, I needed it that last week and it was a blessing to have you there to help me! I would highly recommend The Emaline Ballroom for you wedding or whatever party you are having because you get top notch service. I hope to one day have my baby shower there!!

2017-05-02T13:27:21 Response from the vendor

This made me cry, thank you so much for this special review. I also hope to see you and host your baby shower:) You both were the so sweet and amazing, I loved helping you, and watching your day unfold perfectly. I wish you so... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/06/2017 nadiath B

We love the venue because it was very nice and very clean. We love the fact that we could bring our own caterer. Sarita was very helpful throughout the planing and the day off. No regret at all and we highly recommend this place.

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 Kimberlee J

Where do I begin? The Emaline Ballroom is beautiful; Sarita is wonderful! There are many venues out there, and I'm grateful I chose The Emaline. Sarita is a Godsend! She made everyone step of the way stress-free and was always there to answer my many questions! From start, to... Read More finish, I knew I could count on Sarita to make everything flawless. I would most certainly recommend for any event, large or small!

Reviewed on 3/07/2017 Katie V

Sarita was so organized and easy to work with during the long and stressful process of planning our wedding! She could answer our phone calls quickly and answer any questions we had immediately, which as a bride that was wonderful! The day of the wedding went so smoothly because... Read More of the direction she provided us and our guests throughout the day. The space was beautiful and flowed perfectly throughout our reception. She had lots of decorations on hand that we could use in any way that we pleased and was very flexible in allowing us to set up the day prior to the wedding. Our wedding was everything we could of dreamed of because of Sarita and Emaline Ballroom. We recommend Sarita and Emaline Ballroom 110% to anyone looking to hold an event there! Go book now!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Janet S

The Emaline Ballroom and Sarita where amazing and made my daughters wedding fantastic. Having the separate space to do both the ceremony and the reception all in one place but no rooms to flip made the event smooth and enjoyable. The facility met all our needs and more and... Read More Sarita was amazing to work with, she knew just when to step in and what we needed help with. The Emaline provided an amazing backdrop for the entire event. So glad we picked the Emaline!

2017-02-23T14:33:18 Response from the vendor

I loved working with your wonderful family, I am so lucky to have a job that is so rewarding. It was an honor to be apart of such a special union and what a great family. Thank you for taking the time to review us,... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 arvelisha w

Lovely event space with tons of room to party. The highlight of the event was working with the incredible staff . Will definitely suggest this space to anyone who wants a beautiful event with amazing service.

2017-02-23T14:24:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking time to review, it was awesome to have you here. What a great time with wonderful people, you were so amazing to work with:)

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Blaine D

Sarita was fantastic to work with! She made us feel comfortable and loved throughout the entire process. She helped keep the wedding upbeat and on schedule. I know my wife Tara enjoyed her interaction with Sarita, but overall you would NOT be making a mistake going with the... Read More Emaline and Sarita for your venue.

2017-02-23T14:22:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this beautiful review, you and Tara were amazing to work with. Such a beautiful bride and handsome groom thank you so much for trusting us with your day! I wish you a life time of happiness and fun memories. Love... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Alesa D

Sarita is fantastic. I had my rehearsal dinner at the E2 space and she took care of the decor and linens. Which made my job very easy as a bride. I just told her what I wanted and she took care of the rest. It was great. Although we didn't utilize the main event space it is... Read More very nice as well. I would definitely recommend Emaline Ballroom for any event!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Amy M

I am so thankful that we found the Emaline. Everything and everyone there was wonderful! We were fortunate enough to be able to book the entire building for our event. Everything was beautiful: the ceremony space, the gazebo, where we got some of our best wedding pictures,... Read More and the reception space. And I can't say enough about how terrific Sarita and her staff were! They took such great care of us and our guests. Sarita helped me coordinate vendors, timelines, pictures and all of those little details that every bride thinks she's ready for! She also saved the day when I realized that I had left the cake knives and champagne flutes at home! Our guests loved the location and the easy parking. I don't believe for an instant that I would have been as relaxed and as able to really enjoy my wedding had it not been for Sarita and the Emaline!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Karen W

Just want to thank Emaline Ballroom and Sarita for a beautiful wedding. The chapel and Ballroom were decorated beautifully. Sarita was amazing, she always had the right answers and solutions . The whole evening was perfect. If your planning your wedding you definitely need to... Read More go to Emaline Ballroom for your perfect wedding.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Sonia J

Love this place they were amazing, would highly recommend.

2017-02-23T14:24:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking time to review us, we so appreciate your business:)

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Chelsea W

Above and beyond Sarita made my day happen! Totally and completely so organized and professional, wouldn't want anyone else to help with me on such a special day! She rocked it, not one thing I could complain about. I'd refer a thousand times!

2017-02-23T14:28:04 Response from the vendor

I am completely humbled by your kind words, I am so happy we were able to go above and beyond your expectations. Our goal here is to help you in every way make it to your happily ever after:) I am amazed by the great... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Melissa B

Emaline Ballroom was the perfect venue to have our wedding at! It was a beautiful space and the fall leaves looked perfect on the outside deck. The service was great and so helpful and we even got to use some of their decorations. We loved it and it was everything we wanted in a... Read More wedding. Thank you!

2016-10-25T18:30:57 Response from the vendor

I am so excited to see the pictures, a beautiful couple that deserved a Disney fair tale wedding. Thank you so much for this review and more importantly thank you for trusting us with your special day.

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 Brittany E

From the moment we toured this facility to the day of our wedding Sarita sold it 100%. Honestly if anything went wrong on my wedding day I didn't even know because the service was that good. The venue is beautiful and easily accessible. I literally couldn't have imagined it any... Read More other way! Thank you so much for making our wedding amazing!

2016-10-02T16:22:25 Response from the vendor

Awe thank you so much Brittany, you are a beautiful princess, and I am so happy we had the privilege to host your fairy-tale. I really appreciate you taking time to write this review and for being at our space. I wish you a life... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Ashley B

Owner was very tentative and helpful in helping me achieve the dream come true wedding for the bride and groom. Spacious and beautiful venue!!!!

2016-10-02T16:23:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your time on this review Ashley:) it was great to work with you and your husband. You both did an amazing job for our bride and groom.

Reviewed on 7/22/2016

The Emaline ballroom is definitely the place to have your wedding. My husband and I held our wedding as well as our reception there! Our wedding was great! It was everything my husband and I imagined and it wouldn't of been possible without Sarita's help. She did an amazing job... Read More with answering any questions my crazy family or I had! She met up with us alot to make sure that everything planning wise was going great and to make sure that she could do all she could to help! I loved having my wedding at the Emaline ballroom and I definitely recommend it to anyone who is looking for their venue! It's a beautiful place and they do everything to make the night go smoothly and as amazing as possible!

2016-07-22T12:16:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this beautiful review, it was my pleasure to help with your special day. Your family was amazing and only wanted things to be perfect that's not crazy:) I am so excited for all that life has for you both. I... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/16/2016 Rachel C

We had our wedding here and everything went perfect! Sarita was such a blessing to us. She is a hard worker, always willing to take on extra tasks. She truly cares about your experience and she made our experience so wonderful!

2016-07-19T09:53:21 Response from the vendor

You were such a sweet and beautiful bride. I am so filled with joy when I think of how much love filled the room at your wedding. I wish you a Kyle a life time of Happiness. Thank you for taking the time to review... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/08/2016 Kathryn

A wonderful venue and the perfect size for our wedding ceremony then reception. The staff was so helpful and went above and beyond to help me make the wedding day go as smoothly as possible!

2016-05-12T13:16:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much it was our pleasure to help with you special day:)

Reviewed on 4/20/2016

Everything was just great. My Husband and I were met with great professionalism & an overall positive experience. We really appreciated all the help the Staff/Tonya showed us! It was great!

2016-04-20T11:06:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, we loved having you here and hope to help with any future bashes you may have. We wish you guys all the best.

Meet The Events Director

Sarita Enyeart

Your fairy tale begins here at Emaline, My name is Sarita and I have had the joy of being apart of family's most important day's for over 10 years. I love to be apart of making my brides and grooms dreams come true. We are a support team from start to finish holding your hand when you just need a little advice, and picking up when needed paying attention to detail. After working together over a year and planning your special day the trust is amazing. Your day matters to me and I want it to be perfect. I love my job it is so much more than work it is the best day of a brides and grooms life.