Book Your Wedding with The Empire Room Dallas

A BALLROOM IN DALLAS, TX

The art deco, glamorous vibe of The Empire Room is the inspirational style that greets couples at this fascinating venue located in the thriving design district of Dallas, Texas. Whether couples wish to host an elegant and simple soiree or a lavish party with glitz, glamour and gilded style, they don't have to look any further than this award-winning, premier venue that offers versatility when it's time to celebrate the beginning of wedded bliss. The Empire Room accommodates up to 400 guests and can be rented for both the wedding ceremony and reception.

The location of The Empire Room near the airport and within easy reach of overnight accommodations for out of town guests. Vibrant city night life and restaurants are also nearby. It has been listed as one of the 'Best Dallas Selection' venues and it is impossible to find anything else like it in this area. The Empire Room accommodates the wishes of the bride and groom and transforms two spaces to create the wedding celebration they both want.

The Interior Room. This lavish open plan room is decorated with bold shapes and draping fabrics and has room for a large dance floor and space for dining and entertainment.

The Outdoor Patio. For unsurpassed views of the Dallas Skyline, guests can attend the happy couple's ceremony on the outdoor patio with spectacular views of the scenery and then celebrate by dancing under the stars and sparkling lights during the wedding reception.

Couples need to be aware they are only renting the space at The Empire Room and must arrange their own vendors to provide all the other services. For couples who want support, the venue suggests trusted vendors they've worked with previously and highly recommend. If couples prefer a professional decorating service, they can also hire one of the venue's partners, Dallas Party Rentals, as part of the package to ensure the decorating is handled.

Items included in the rental package include use of round tables and gold chiavari chairs. The 7,500 square feet of open event space gives the couples carte blanche when t comes to layout and color scheme. The Empire Room's in-house AV partner provides suitable lighting and sound for the duration of the celebration. Their services include the sound system, DJ, portable stage with podium, wireless mics, video projector, LED wall washers, custom monogram gobo, pattern projections, pin spotting, cafe lighting-pipe and drapes.

A popular partner for catering is Gils Elegant Catering, locally recognized for its cutting edge cuisine and exceptional service. Gils Elegant Catering is the preferred vendor and offers:

• Hors d'oeuvres
  • Action stations
  • Buffets
  • Themed dining
  • Seated dining
  • Dessert presentations
  • Bar packages

The Empire Room offers a taste of luxury with the flexibility of a modern and contemporary venue. Couples can also enjoy the use of a modern bridal suite and lounge with movie star mirrors for the bride to prepare for the wedding.

The Empire Room Dallas

The Empire Room is a premiere Dallas venue in the hip, blossoming community known as the Design District. Indoor space accommodates up to 400 guests for a wedding and the outside patio is perfect for Ceremonies, cocktail hour, dancing under the stars and so much more.

Ballroom, Garden

Food + Catering

1225 N. Riverfront Boulevard, Dallas, TX (972) 900-5500

BEST WEDDING EXPERIENCE EVER

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Acacia S

My husband & I got married at the Empire Room in August of 2014 and it was hands down the best night of our lives!! The ER is so versatile and can be decorated in so many different ways to match any theme. We had close to 300 people at our wedding and there was absolutely no... Read More problem with space -- nothing looked crowded and there was plenty of room to dance. We had the ceremony at the venue and the room switch was so smooth and quick... I was worried about having our guests outside during the middle of August but with the covering on the patio and short time it took for the switch to happen, it wasn't the slightest problem. The patio also has a really great view of downtown Dallas and looks really great at night with the twinkly lights. The ER also has an AWESOME bridal suite -- I had 10 bridesmaids & myself in there for most of the day and there was plenty of room [even with extra people coming in to do hair & makeup], mirror space, and outlets for every girl to do their hair & makeup and get ready for the night. We also chose to do valet parking .. with as many guests as we had, I am really glad we chose to do this because it made everything simple and worry free! A lot of venues have difficulty with parking especially in the downtown dallas area. I had to move away 2 months before my wedding and was not able to come into town until Wednesday of the wedding week & was worried that the distance would make it difficult to finalize wedding plans and details -- they made it so simple and worry-free & were extremely attentive and helpful with any concerns or questions I had. We had Gil's Elegant Catering for the food, drinks & cocktail hour ... I cannot tell you how delicious it was. We had so many compliments on the food and service at the wedding. My husband & I had a full plate waiting for us and they treated us like royalty! We were also given a nice lunchbox at the end of the night with pieces of cake and other goodies. We had cocktail hour with hors d'oeuvres, stations for the main course, and a late night pass as well with full service bar. Gil's definitely thought of everything and more and went above & beyond anything my husband or I could have imagined. We also had Gil's cater our rehearsal dinner (which was at the Empire Room as well) and it was a much more relaxed meal. They are so versatile and can truly accommodate anything that you envision! I looked all throughout DFW for the perfect venue for my wedding -- it seemed that the locations were either too expensive, too small, not versatile, or were wayy too fancy or wayy too casual.. The ER was a perfect balance and the perfect compromise between what my husband & I had envisioned our wedding to be like. I would definitely recommend the Empire Room to anybody planning their wedding -- or for anyone needing venue space for anything else!

Meet The Director of Sales

Jackie Albers

My Name is Jackie Albers and I am thrilled you are interested in The Empire Room for your Wedding. I have been involved in the DFW Wedding industry for 13 years and have a passion for helping make your dreams turn into a reality!