Invitation + Design Studio

The Envelope offers a more personalized approach to selecting the perfect wedding invitations. Annie, the owner and designer, will sit down with you one-on-one to help you choose beautiful custom or name-brand invitations, stationery and announcements that fit your theme, budget, and style. Whether you're searching for save the dates, wedding invitations, or any other printed pieces, let's schedule a time to meet and talk about what we can create together.

Signs, Custom Invitations, Coasters, Escort + Place Cards, Menus, Programs, Seating Charts, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Embossing, Engraving, Letterpress, Printing, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

Beautiful Invitations!!

Reviewed on 8/24/2011 Jen T

Annie is amazing! I had been to a few other places to look for my wedding invitations and was lost. There were so many options and no one to help. As soon as I walked into The Envelope, it was different! Annie walked me through the whole process and helped me pick out the... Read More most beautiful invitations! We had so many compliments on them and I truly believe they set the tone for the wedding we wanted to create. I had very high expectations for my invitations and Annie exceeded them. She is very talented and creative.

2011-08-26T12:20:03 Response from the vendor

Wow! I'm so touched that you took the time to leave such a fabulous review!!! It makes my day to hear that I was able to make this crazy process easier for you (and even fun!) It's customers like you who make me feel lucky... Read Less Read More

Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 9/14/2014 Kelley B

Annie Bowers and her team at The Envelope are so helpful, creative, and professional. We used The Envelope for our wedding invitations, rehearsal dinner invitations, wedding favor tags, and guest seating chart. All of the products produced were beautiful and expertly crafted.... Read More We received many compliments on the wedding invitations. I knew exactly what I wanted and Annie made it happen. I would highly recommend checking out The Envelope, and I do plan to use them for future projects!

Fantastic custom designs!

Reviewed on 10/20/2013 Adrienne N

As a graphic designer myself, the design of my invitations were very important to me, but I knew I didn't have the time or energy to design them myself. Annie and her staff were great to work with, and I ended up choosing one of their custom invitation lines. I was able to... Read More choose the style, paper, fonts, and other design details, and they put it all together beautifully. Yes, their custom lines can be pricier than ready-made invitations, but it was well worth it. I was absolutely thrilled with how beautiful my invitations turned out.

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Christina S

Annie at the envelope is wonderful! We got all of our paper goods from The Envelope and everything was so beautiful! When we met with Annie, she was able to make our vision come to life and reflect our style perfectly through our invitations, programs, seating chart,... Read More everything! She is flexible, knowledgeable, and reliable. She is very quick to respond anytime you reach out to her. I was also so impressed with how quickly she had our seating chart done - we gave her about 2 weeks lead time and she had it done ASAP. She also takes her time to make sure everything is correct and perfect as far as spelling, grammar, and aesthetic. We are so happy with The Envelope! :)

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Laura S

Annie is just amazing at what she does! Our save the dates, invitations and programs turned out absolutely beautiful! She has something for every budget and every style and is an absolute pleasure to work with! I will use her whenever I need invitations from now on!

Exclamation ! On point!

Reviewed on 6/12/2014 Nikki S

Amazing, Annie and her team were simply amazing! If Annie proofed a design that had already went to printers and didn't like that result, she fixed it. I truly felt like family and knew I was in good hands. The envelope did my save the dates, engagement party invites, wedding... Read More invites, and thank you cards. Perfection with each order. I would consider them for any event, announcement, or party in the future, simply the best!

Great selection!

Reviewed on 9/20/2011 Megan S

We worked with Annie when picking out our invitations. We didn't really know what we wanted, but we knew our budget. She showed us SEVERAL options that were affordable. She was very friendly and patient with us.

2011-09-26T12:55:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review! I'm glad you felt like we provided exceptional service, and I hope you'll keep us in mind if you need anything in the future!

Annie Bowers

In 2003, I discovered a hidden passion for the art of combining beautiful fonts and fine paper. My clients and friends comment all the time that I must love what I do, and they’re absolutely right. Why? Because I help create printed pieces of art that represent memories people will hold onto for a lifetime, and I get to work with some pretty awesome people in the process. Reach out to me anytime to chat about any invitations or projects you have that I might be able to help design, or just to say hello. I look forward to working with you to create something unique and beautiful!