Arabic, Classical, Country, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Latin, Pop, R&B, Rock

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

500 North Main Street, Randolph, MA (781) 963-8300

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Alexandra J

John and Richie are the BEST. They both put my mind at ease and were so enjoyable to work with. I would recommend them for your upcoming wedding :)

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Jamie J

I was extremely happy with my services from The Event Connection. I used both Richie as the photographer and John as the DJ. At the end of the night, Richie had shot almost 3000 pictures! And John had my entire family dancing, and they are not the dancing type. If you are... Read More looking for a fun night and thousands (and I mean thousands) of beautiful pictures, this is the place to go.

Reviewed on 3/10/2016 Rita S

I could not have been happier with hiring The Event Connection for my wedding. I hired them for four services: Photography, Videography, DJ, and Photobooth. Richie was my photographer and he did an amazing job. We had a huge setback with the limo driver (got lost and drove... Read More around for an hour) which made us lose an hour of our photography time with the bridal party. But despite all of that Richie was able to get all of the pictures we wanted in half the time and they came out amazing. We ended up with about 1800 photos, more than enough to choose from for the album, which we just received and it is beautiful. We absolutely love our album and the quality is great. Lori was our videographer and she was fantastic at the wedding. Very nice and light-footed, we hardly knew she was there! We have yet to get our video, but based on their work so far, I am sure it will be awesome. John Wells was our DJ and he was awesome. He played so many great songs for us to dance to and was very attentive to my "Don't" list. Every single guest was up on the dancefloor which was packed until the very end. We had band as well (for ethnic music) and DJ John was very accommodating working in sync with all the band members. The photobooth was a hit with all the guests. They kept the attendee busy all night until it closed just 30 mins before the wedding was over. We got over 200 photos from guests having a good time and fun with wide variety of props. The guests loved it and were talking about it weeks after the wedding. Most of the communication was done with Richie and he was easy to get a hold of and very easy to work with. I would highly recommend booking this company for multiple services. Everyone was great to us and made sure the day went as smooth as possible (even with other vendor troubles).

Wedding Photographer Extraordinaire!!

Reviewed on 12/04/2014 julie g

Rich the photographer and Scott his videographer helped to make our wedding one of the best days of our lives. Their organizational skills brought everyone together so smoothly for formal shots and effortlessly casual for the candids that they were more like guests than hired... Read More professionals. In the over 1500 photos they captured our day in great detail and in amazingly artistic beauty. The day went so quickly that it was imperative to stop time with brilliant photography to enhance lovely memories. And, the photos are fantastic! Julie and I are grateful to have had the distinct pleasure of Rich and Scott documenting our wedding so thoroughly and beautifully. Thanks So much and God Bless!

The Event Connection

Reviewed on 7/31/2014 Jennifer B

My husband, Ray and I got married on June 6th, 2014 at the Coonamessett Inn in Falmouth, MA! During the planning stages, We heard about the wide array of services that The Event Connection had to offer. We also had some friends use them for their own weddings and got very... Read More positive feedback from them. Upon having a meeting with Richie and discussing what they could bring to the table, we knew that was the choice for us! We booked a package with Photography, Videography, Justice of the Peace, Up-lighting and DJ services for our wedding and we definitely got more than our money's worth!! I can not express enough at how amazing the team made our day so special and flawless! Richie- so amazing at his craft, the photos and video are so spectacular it's like a dream to see them. I really can't believe how great the pictures are! He took every opportunity to find perfect shots and wonderful candid shots, without making it feel forced. He helped us so much and made things work out so great. John- He performed the ceremony as our Justice of the Peace- not a dry eye in the house. He was wonderful at helping us shape a ceremony that was so perfect for us! It was so beautiful and I am honored that he was the person who married us! He also was our D.J. and they don't call him the "rockin reverend" for nothing! The reception was just such a blast. I can't say enough great things about the music choices and him really keeping the party alive for the entire time! Lori- She was so awesome! Such a fantastic job with the video and also made me feel so much at ease, starting with the beginning of the afternoon right up to the end of the night. Also, Nick who assisted the team did such a great job, as well. The up-lighting was just beautiful and made such a beautiful place even more amazing- the room really popped! All in all, I would most definitely suggest The Event Connection for any of the services that they offer. They were such a major part in making our wedding day just the best day ever! Thank you to the entire team for everything!

Best Decision made!

Reviewed on 7/31/2014 Chrissy H

Our wedding was on 7/18/2014 and we had an incredible experience working with the event connection. We had a package for photo booth, videography, DJ, and photography and they really worked with our budget to make everything we wanted possible. Photography: When we first... Read More met our photographer he referred to himself as uncle Richie. We didn’t really understand why until we began working with him. We didn’t just want any random person taking our pictures and working with Richie we honestly felt like we had known him forever. He really cares and listens to what you want and will give you suggestions or advice for pictures you would never think of. He goes above and beyond and truly enjoys what he does and it shows in everything he does. He gave great advice, ideas, and ran extra errands to make sure we had everything we needed. My husband is a firefighter and Richie knew someone who had contact with an antique fire truck. Richie set it up and had the antique fire truck waiting for us at the church and we got some great pictures as we drove away. This meant the world to us and was probably one of the most memorable parts of the wedding. All the pictures were perfect and were ready to view in a week! He is more than just a photographer, he is “Uncle Richie”. DJ: John was absolutely incredible! We have gotten so many compliments on the DJ for playing great music, getting everyone involved, and just knowing how to work the mic. Our biggest concern was making sure that everyone was involved no matter what the age and John did just that. We saw people on the dance floor that we would NEVER EVER expect to see, but they were out there having a blast. We have a few friends getting married next year and one has already asked us for all the DJ’s info and we will be sure to continue to pass that right along. Videographer: Lori was amazing and also felt like we had known her forever. She is so sweet and caring and constantly helping to make sure my veil and dress were perfect for the pictures and video. Anytime we saw a fun moment at the wedding, I would think aww I wish this was being recorded and then I turn around and Lori was already standing there recording it all. Photo booth: We loved the photo booth! It was not your typical photo booth, instead it was a back drop that could fit as many people as you want and you could see everyone’s full body instead of just faces that you would normally see in the strips. There were plenty of props to go around and everyone received a 4x6 copy and frame to take home. We loved the idea of the backdrop because it got so many more people involved like aunts and uncles that may not have tried if it was a booth. We instantly received our book of pictures of everyone along with messages at the end of the night. A lot of decisions go into planning a wedding and this was by far the best decision we made by choosing the event connection. They made the wedding more memorable than we could have ever imagined and we can’t thank them enough.

The whole package!

Reviewed on 7/31/2014 Bridgette L

The event connection is truly amazing! My cousin had hired them for her wedding, and after seeing how great they were, I had to have them for my wedding! I got the whole package, DJ, Photo, Video and JP. The photos came out beautiful and the JP and DJ were amazing! Every guest... Read More at my wedding loved him! He had the party rocking all night long. I honestly wouldn't have gone any other way. Definitely book them for your event!

The event connection

Reviewed on 7/30/2014 Shannon W

I purchased a wedding photo and video package from the event connection. Richie tailored it to my budget and I am extremely happy with the service. He shot thousands of pictures over nine hours. I have the rights to all of them. The turn around time was pretty quick as well on... Read More the photos. I would work with this company again.

LOOK NO FURTHER!!!!

Reviewed on 7/30/2014 Giana P

The Event Connection made my wedding a night that not only My husband and I won't forget, but it has been three weeks now and my guests are still telling me how great our wedding was. We owe it all to Richie, John, and Lori. I could not have asked for a better team to work with.... Read More Richie took the best wedding pictures I have ever seen. He was able to catch everything with his camera without having it feeling the least bit awkward, same goes for our engagement photos. John is such a talented DJ words cannot describe how good he is. He listened to our every request and had everyone on the dance floor (even my 80 year old grandmother). Last but not least there is Lori. Lori was there for me on the wedding day from start to finish. She not only took video footage of our entire wedding, but she was there for me emotionally, by calming me down once I found out that I forgot my marriage license (crisis is now averted and we are officially married). This team made me feel like they were part of my family and I would recommend them to anyone and everyone! Thank you Event Connection!

Videograpy

Reviewed on 10/05/2013 Rosie A

Lori is amazing.

Don't Even Think About Getting Video

Reviewed on 7/27/2013 Caitlin J

My wedding was in February 2013. The Event Connection was a recommended vendor, and I paid them for DJ, lighting, and videography. PRAISE: - The Dj, John, was spectacular. Absolutely everyone loved him, and everyone was up dancing the whole night, even my husband's... Read More socially inept uncle. He responded to all my needs and double-checked to make sure all his information was right. I can't say enough good things about him. - The lighting was also wonderful and enhanced the day's events. - They gave us a great discounted price for all 3 services. COMPLAINTS: The guy you will work with the most is Richie. He has an aggressive, egotistical personality which you will likely first see when he tries to convince you to buy every service possible from him. Fine, he's a businessman. My problem is how his ego affected his behavior the day of the wedding and the days following the wedding. He did the videography for the wedding. To quote his website: "One of the nicest comments we receive is, 'We love our video and we didn't even notice you shooting it.'" He repeated this sentiment to me more than once, saying we didn't have to worry about him being intrusive. NOTHING could be further from the truth! He acted like our wedding day was his movie to direct. He would constantly ambush people before and after the ceremony with questions they were not prepared or not willing to answer. This created uncomfortable moments that interfered with our enjoyment of the day, not to mention footage in the video that is awkward and simply not genuine. For example, 5 minutes after the ceremony, he barged into me and my wedding party and asked, "How's married life?" Dude, let me experience it a little first! Another example is when my dad came into my dressing room and saw me in my wedding dress for the first time. This was an intimate moment that Richie ruined by hammering us with questions. My dad didn't know what to say, and the footage is all included in our "edited" video, including my dad asking Richie to repeat himself because he didn't hear him. He also would spontaneously ask us to kiss or do other things for the camera at different parts of the day. He was supposed to capture the moments of the day, not direct and fabricate them! So that comment about, "We never knew he was there," is an absolute lie. You WILL know he is there. He doesn't let you forget it, and you will hear his voice all over your video. I have lots more complaints, but I have limited space here. Slow motion in the video looks pixelated and awful. Lame screen wipes, including one that SKIPS OVER our ceremony kiss and goes right to the recessional. Footage of HIMSELF in a silly hat (what was that about not knowing you're there?) An ad for his business at the end of the video, with me saying how great they are. They told us 16-20 weeks for the video, then told me they were ahead of schedule and it would probably be 10 weeks. We waited 23 weeks and had to harass them with phone calls to get an amateur piece of junk. Luckily, we have all the raw footage. LAST BUT NOT LEAST: Richie had a few unprofessional moments on the day of the wedding. He also does photography, and obviously thinks he is hot stuff. He disagreed with some choices my photog made and muttered and made faces about it to his assistant. My photog was AMAZING and we have INCREDIBLE pictures. We also got those pictures THE WEEK AFTER THE WEDDING, not 23 weeks after.

Don't Stop the Party!

Reviewed on 7/05/2013 Denise W

Richie: the photographer was amazing. He is very calming and knows exactly how to get the shot. He does not stop taking pictures once he starts. I was told that we have anywhere from 2500 to 3000 pictures for the 8 hours that he was with us. He is organized and does a variety of... Read More shots. He definitely listens to the requests you give him, especially with the amount of pictures that my husband and I wanted to take. I definitely classify him as my "Uncle Richie" now. Lori: the videographer was great! She arrived with the photographer and followed him everywhere and she definitely knows how to get the shot as well. I was told that we have about 4 and a half hours of video. They will then turn it into a highlight video for my husband and I, as well as give us the raw video feed. She was great and caught a lot of the moments that a picture just would not do justice. John: talk about a DJ/MC! He was great and definitely knows how to get the party started! He varies the music, does radio edits so you don't have to worry about swears, and is just an all around great DJ/MC. It recently was my cousins wedding anniversary and they did not get a first dance, all I had to do was ask him and he delivered. Overall, my husband and I could not be happier with the package the we got, which also included uplighting of the the reception hall. It was definitely a party!

DJ was great all else not so much...

Reviewed on 2/07/2013 Sarah M

So The Event Connection I had gotten "an amazing deal" said Uncle Richie... This was BS!! The DJ, Stan was amazing but I also got my photos and videography from here as well. I got married in May did not get my photo albumn until September and it is February of the following... Read More year and I am yet to see the 3 edited videos I was suppose to have. They make you feel like you are getting a great deal and the day of the wedding is great the DJ was amazing, photographer was great, the videographer was ok- I was promised the "Cinderella" shot and paid extra so I could get it, but turns out they lied about that and day of said I wouldn't have enough time to do it (BOGUS!)!! I only gave it 3 stars because the aftermath of it is horrible... I wouldn't recommend this except for Stan the DJ, everything else GO ELSE WHERE!

DJ

Reviewed on 11/08/2012 Melinda F

Stan the Man did a great job getting people on the dance floor and played great music

John wells amazing!!!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2012 kristin b

Ritchie has been amazing to me during my wedding planning. i cannot say enough good things about him. my wedding reception was originally at Christina's in foxboro and when they got evicted i was going crazy but Ritchie told me not to worry and was willing to work with us so we... Read More could still have the wedding we wanted and he was so thoughtful and flexible and just great! if you need a DJ, video, photo, or uplight guy definitely go with the event connection!! great quality and great people

John is the Bomb!!!

Reviewed on 5/12/2012 Andrea K

These guys are great and fun to work with!! Our DJ/ MC was John, he had everyone on their feet and dancing. My wedding guests have not stopped talking about how awesome he was. Also if you can do afford it we recommend the uplighting they offer. It enhances the photos... Read More and the feel to the room and music.

We LOVE the Rockin Rev!

Reviewed on 1/29/2012 April H

John Wells did an amazing job with our ceremony! He helped every step of the way, and was a warm, calming influence during the rehearsal and the main event. We loved the tone he set and how comfortable he made everyone feel. It's a very special, personal thing to entrust in... Read More someone, and we felt he did a fabulous job. He was also an amazing DJ and MC. Many of our guests have commented since the wedding about the great music he played how well timed everything was. We highly recommend John!

Excellent!!!

Reviewed on 11/06/2011 Elizabeth C

Awesome staff to work with! It was a memorable night! We all love every moment!

Awesome DJ!

Reviewed on 8/12/2011 Heather H

We hired John from The Event Connection to do all of the music for our wedding, from the ceremony to cocktail hour to the reception. We had seen him previously at another wedding and were very impressed, so we didn't even consider other DJs. John was awesome - so full of energy,... Read More he really got the party started, and the dance floor was packed all night long. He was great!

Officiant/DJ/Video

Reviewed on 10/28/2010 Sara C

We used the Event Connection for Our Officiant, DJ and Video service and they did an amazing job on all levels!

Excellent

Reviewed on 10/24/2010 Karen F

Our DJ was fantastic. He had everyone up on the floor all night. One of our guests brought a CD with Polish music on and he was more than willing to play a few songs from it. His mix of music was good and he played something that appealed to everyone. I would highly... Read More recommend The Event Connection and would use them agian.

Rating for The Event Connection