The Event Factory, Home of the Castle Ballrooms

Tampa, FL

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with The Event Factory, Home of the Castle Ballrooms

The Event Factory, Home of the Castle Ballroom, located in Tampa, Florida, offers couples a castle themed space for a romantic wedding. The interior is decorated with a marble stage and stained glass windows and a garden area is available for outdoor themed weddings. The Event Factory, Home of the Castle Ballroom offers several indoor spaces for ceremonies and receptions.

The castle chapel. The castle chapel has decorative stained glass windows and a marble stage for a romantic wedding ceremony. This site is suitable for up to 300 guests.

The secret garden. The secret garden offers a scenic location for ceremonies on lush grass with a Renaissance-style arch and other castle-themed decor. The Secret Garden is suitable for events with up to 130 guests and is available as a pre-event space before the ceremony or reception.

The Castle Ballroom. The Castle Ballroom is a majestic space with chandelier lighting and gold accents. The Castle Ballroom is available for receptions with up to 500 guests.

Celestial swan ballroom. The Celestial swan ballroom is decorated with hand-carved thrones and a blue and gold floor that is hand-painted with a vintage celestial theme. This space is suitable for up to 150 guests at a reception.

The Event Factory, Home of the Castle Ballroom offers several packages to choose from, including reception only packages. Ceremony packages include chairs and use of the desired location while ceremony and reception packages include catering from a preferred vendor. Non-alcoholic beverages are provided with catering. Couples can choose to supply their own alcohol for the event.

A bartender and security officer are required for events when alcohol is served. Photographers are provided on-site. Several wedding packages are available from The Event Factory, Home of the Castle Ballroom. The Family Only Wedding Package is suitable for events with up to 30 attendees. Other wedding packages are available for 50, 100 or 200 attendees.

Facility-only packages are an option. Facility-only packages includes tables, chairs, linens and use of the desired event space. Several wedding packages include a wedding album filled with carefully selected photos of the event. Video services are also available onsite.

Deluxe packages include an edited video with footage from various angles throughout the event. Most wedding videos have six to eight hours of footage. Tours are available from Saturday through Wednesday. The Event Factory, Home of the Castle Ballroom offers on-site parking and is wheelchair accessible.

The Event Factory, Home of the Castle Ballroom is a castle-themed venue that sets the backdrop for a romantic wedding. Benefits of choosing this location include:

• Props, such as a Cinderella carriage, are available
  • Pre-event space available for photos
  • Discounts available when paying in full

Entertain Like Royalty

Full Service 50,000 SF Banquet Facility. Experience the fairy tale wedding you have always dreamed of! Affordable Wedding Ceremonies and Receptions, facility-only rentals, and complete all-inclusive packages. Portrait Packages & Bridal Showers. Payment Plans, NO Gratuities & BYOB!

Ballroom, Castle

Bar + Drinks, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

7565 W Hillsborough Ave, Tampa, FL (813) 806-0026

Dream come true!!!

Reviewed on 6/16/2014

The Event Factory affordable and worth every penny! The Staff is wonderful from the wait staff, DJ, photographer, to the coordinator!!! They made my wonderful day and planning go so smooth and easy! I honestly couldn't have done a better job, they seriously took care of... Read More everything, really organized, professional, funny, and fun loving staff!!!! They honesty became like family and I will be using them for other parties and events because of how easy, awesome, and their commitment to ensure your day is everything you dreamed of and them some!!! I love the Event Factory!!!

Money well spent!

Reviewed on 1/25/2014 Cheryl W

The Event Factory was AWESOME! All aspects of a Wedding in one place and you don't have to deal with several vendors for major things like the caterer, photographer/videographer they were included. The staff made sure EVERYTHING was taken care of and did a Fabulous job making... Read More us comfortable with what to expect. At our rehearsal, Lindsey made sure that every knew where they were supposed to be and exactly what was to happen from the ceremony to the end of the reception. Stacie the photographer took awesome photos prior to the event as well as during it and made sure all the important photos were captured. Lindsey the DJ directed the wedding and reception so no one missed out on anything. On the big day the entire staff was very attentive to the Bride and Groom and made sure our guests had everything they needed. The food was very tasty and the presentation was great. It was one stop shopping for a Wedding and I couldn't be happier about it! We only had to worry about the officiant (who was a personal friend) our wedding attire, ordering the wedding cake and providing a bartender/security since we served alcohol. (Small things like the Cake cutter and Bride/Groom toasting flutes, and extra decorations were also not included.) But overall it was beyond well worth the money spent for peace of mind that I had then and the lasting memories I have now! They also include a 16x20 photo, large wedding album for the couple and small wedding album for both the parents. You get to download all of the photos with a copyright release and choose to either have them print all the photos or do it on your own. I will definetly recommend them to anyone looking for a budget friendly, hassle free, almost all-inclusive event.

Fairytale Wedding

Reviewed on 5/19/2013 Rebecca D

We just had our wedding there May 4, 2013. It was absolutely perfect. We did the family only package with 30 guests. The food and our DJ Lyndsay were awesome. The staff was great. Don't let the outside fool you because the inside is stunning. Everyone who sees our photos... Read More comments on how beautiful the backdrop is. Our wedding was everything we could've hoped for and more! Highly recommended! Our wedding was stress free, beautiful, and affordable! They made our wedding day a dream come true!

Reviewed on 2/09/2017 Liz A

1. Rude on the phone and give their opinions without knowing if this offends you. 2. No pick on photographer or DJ 3. No pictures of the centerpieces 4. Wedding day was great 5. Outdoors is a mall; not appealing at all 6. No communication between office with coordinator, to... Read More DJ...had to repeat myself multiple times. Only booked by family; I wouldn't have done it.

Marjie @ Hugh

Reviewed on 6/26/2013 Marjie S

Jenny and Mike was great we handled everything on the phone. I gave him an idea of what we wanted and he pegged it. Everyone was up and dancing for 4 hour. We had a blast.

Our wedding experience with the event factory.

Reviewed on 7/18/2012 jessica b

We had our wedding two weeks ago. We got the small family package in the Forest room . The package includes up to thirty people including my husband & myself, catering, photography, music & beverage bar. The food was absolutely amazing, a huge thank you to the... Read More chef. The dj was my biggest complaint , this is why they got a 4/5 for my review. We gave the dj a cd with songs that we wanted played and a request to not have one specific band played, she played that very band at least three times , not any off the cd we wanted and my biggest complaint is she played the wrong first song for my husband & I. She realized right awaybut didn't change it or try to fix it, she never even apologized. They were sloppy with they're time management also. Other than that the wedding went perfectly and was beautiful. It was a great price for everything we received and they decorated beautifully. They even let us go in early and set everything up. Their music mistakes and time management are the only problems we really had. Everything else went without a hitch. All in all we'd have the wedding there again.

Love the head table & chairs!

Reviewed on 12/13/2011 eric o

I love both floor plans, the almost-all-inclusive packages that cater to almost any budget. What sold me though, was the set of grandious chairs in the celestial ballroom with the glass top table. I felt like royalty sitting there!

Sept. 18 2009 - Celestial Ballroom Wedding

Reviewed on 11/21/2011 Amanda O

I love the venue. I loved the enchanted forest and the ballroom. I liked how I could get almost everything was included in the package. I was less than thrilled about the DJ and photography... but thats another review. As far as Venue for my wedding, it was great... Just have to... Read More get over the fact that its in the corner of a shopping mall next to Big Lots but the interior is great.

Fairytale wedding

Reviewed on 1/07/2011 Mellissa J

Overall we had a great time. Coming in on the carriage was just a wow factor for our guests and added something different to the event. They allowed us to create our own slide show and this was also a nice touch. I only wish they had a more variety of linens as we had to rent... Read More the colors that we wanted and was told that they would not assist with setting this up because they were not their own. The Event Factory was very professional overall and I would recommend them in the future, especially if you are on a budget and need an all inclusive package which they offer to include(photographers, videographer, food and DJ) They also have a chapel so you can have both ceremony and reception there without having to leave.

Love this place.....its a must see

Reviewed on 11/12/2010 Chrystal F

I love the Event Factory. From the time my husband and I step in the door I knoew it was the place I want to get married. I loved everything about it. I would say that on the day of the wedding things got a little hetic with the staff but I put it all behind me. I wanted got... Read More accomplished an that was to be married to the love of my life.