The Event Host

Greater Charlotte Area & Destination Weddings

Engagement Party, After Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Day After Brunch, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Planning

Greater Charlotte Area & Destination Weddings, Charlotte, NC Greater Charlotte Area & Destination Weddings (704) 533-0757

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Lori L

I can't say enough good things about Marsha Pruitt and The Event Host. She is FABULOUS at what she does, and she thinks of everything. She gave us so many ideas and helped us plan the wedding of our dreams. On our big day, she handled a million little things we would never... Read More have thought of, and she did it all with a smile and sense of humor and complete professionalism. She made our wedding beautiful and easy for us. She even sent us off with our car packed and a big bag of food afterwards. We love Marsha and highly recommend her!

2017-04-18T18:00:30 Response from the vendor

You two were wonderful to work with! I enjoyed our time discussing the details and then seeing how beautiful you were, how your guests enjoyed themselves and how well the weather cooperated. Thank you or letting me be part of this special marriage!

Reviewed on 1/16/2017

My daughter and I planned most of the wedding but needed a team who could organize us the last month and of course the all important "Day Of". Hiring Marsha was one of the best things we did. She listened to what we envisioned, offered suggestions and of course reminded us of... Read More things we had missed. By the time the rehearsal and wedding rolled around I was so glad I had a professional who I trusted to pull it all together. Anna and I highly recommend Marsha to be your next "Event Host". Big shout out to Barry, her husband, for his sense of humor and his abilities to get the groom and groomsmen where they needed to be and on time. I know moving a wedding party around can be like herding cats :) Thanks again to you both for all you did for the Watson/Vagnerini Wedding.

2017-01-16T15:45:41 Response from the vendor

Kathy, thank you so much. Anna and Joey were so easy to work with and she looked amazing. We take pride in pulling your vision to life. I wish all of you the best life has to offer. PS: I will tell Barry how much... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Louise B

After several interviews with wedding planners in Charlotte, we chose The Event Host and they were absolutely the perfect fit for us! Marsha and her staff have the experience and energy to coordinate your wedding and reception along with the vision and creativity to make your... Read More event very personal and meaningful. By offering several levels of wedding services, The Event Host works with each client to create the perfect service package. Marsha and Elijah captured this bride's creative vision and coordinated this MOB's attention to detail to orchestrate a wonderful evening for the bridal party and all of the guests. We highly recommend The Event Host and hope they will make your wedding planning as special for you as they did for us!

2017-01-10T10:01:33 Response from the vendor

Louise, Thank you for the opportunity to work with you and Cat. You were easy to work with because you had a vision and followed up on the details. This kind of work made Cat's wedding personal and memorial. All the best, Marsha

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Illia T

When you plan your wedding, Marsha is essential! She is fantastic at designing, planning, communicating, and then coordinating a wedding. I did not know at the time of my wedding, but it's no wonder she's so good, she had 30+ weddings just this year. The reason I didn't know how... Read More many weddings she designed is because she was readily available, quick to respond, and extemely personable. She took me from "where do I start", to here's your design, to setting my budget, all the way to the minute-by-minute details of planning my beautiful day! She sent e-mail reminders to guide me through the details and process of planning my wedding, sent reminder and encouraging texts, and met me many times face-to-face to discuss setails. Marsha's service was FANTASTIC! I never felt overwhelmed or confused and I HIGHLY recommend Marsha. You NEED and want her for your wedding planning and design process!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Leslie C

Marsha is the best. Two type B personalities have a hard time organizing a wedding so Marsha stepped in and saved the day for my husband and I! She is so sweet and easy to be around, but her follow through is top notch! She is patient, accommodating, and full of beautiful... Read More ideas!

2016-10-10T21:34:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your wonderful comments. I loved your wedding and get such a thrill hearing a bride describe her dream and then attempting to make it come true. Thank you for letting me be part of your special day!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Wanda M

The BEST Wedding Planner. EVER! Marsha always delivered over and above anything that I could expect. My agreement with her was for a team of 4 people for my 300-person wedding. She went over and above and brought 6 people! There was great contention between my newly remarried... Read More dad and my mom (and her new husband). Marsha went over and above and handled it. By the time she was done they were all focused on my special day and finding way to honor me. Thank you!! Marsha showed me how her team could save me money and I could still get the impact I wanted - and she managed the logistics to make it happen, and handled everything perfectly. One more example of Marsha going over and above was when my DJ had a flat tire on the way to my wedding. Marsha sent a team member to help him change the tire, and then guide the DJ quickly to location. The rest of the team was waiting when the DJ arrived and helped transport all the equipment. The fact that the DJ knew to immediately call Marsha is an example of just how well she manages people and vendors. I only found out the next week when she shared in a recap after my honeymoon. When Marsha sees a problem, she finds a solution, implements, and moves on. I didn't have a single worry and you won't either if you HIRE Marsha Pruitt The Event Host!

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Nichole A

AN EASY CHOICE! The Event Host was an easy choice – and the right one! My coworker used Marsha Pruitt to design her wedding and I attended. It was fantastic! Then, my girlfriend got engaged and when I told her I could suggest a wedding designer, she said no thanks, she’d... Read More already hired the best in North Carolina. We had a great laugh when we discovered she hired The Event Host Marsha Pruitt - the person I was going to recommend. Her wedding is another 6 months away and she's enjoyed her experience with Marsha.. Meanwhile, I (finally) got MY ring and you guessed it, I hired Marsha. My wedding was incredible thanks to Marsha’s team. Drunk groomsman (I had two)? Her team handled it. Parking team too slow (traffic backed up on the main road)? Her team was on it. Banquet manager couldn't produce (service was very slow)? Marsha had it covered. The list goes on and we nearly wiped out her emergency kit which had everything in it we could possibly need. Many of my friends have had so-so relationships with their coordinator, and many got so-so results. Not me. Marsha was a great wedding designer and coordinator who used a TEAM of people to cover my wedding day. If you want to be covered no matter what, if you want someone that will make sure you have a great day, HIRE THE EVENT HOST Marsha Pruitt!

2016-09-08T12:56:04 Response from the vendor

It was a blast Nichole! I feel like I am part of your family....in fact, I think I know them all. So glad you reached out for coffee next week, I look forward to it.

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Pandora J

F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C! I am giddy over the great job that Marsha and her team did for my wedding. I interviewed three of the top-rated wedding planners in Charlotte and as I thought forward to who I would enjoy planning my wedding with, it was clearly Marsha. What a great... Read More listener! She let me go on and on and then recapped how she could make it come true. On the day of my wedding, the caterer discovered that their walk-in cooler was broken and all foods were spoiled. Marsha worked it all out, discreetly let me know after the ceremony that there had been a glitch, that she had handled it, and that the food would be slightly different than what I ordered. She assured me I would be happy and that she didn't want me surprised at dinner. It was great! Guests were complimenting me on dinner and the meal! What I didn't know is that during the reception a guest cut their foot and Marsha's team stepped in, one member took them to urgent care, and waited until they had stitches, then brought them back to the wedding. Marsha did not come alone, she had a team on-site for my 293 person wedding which is why her team was able to manage the wedding AND the emergency at the same time. These are just a few of the reasons that Marsha and the Event Host team are FANTASTIC. Hire them.

2016-09-08T12:58:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you for such kind words! My whole team still talks about you and your family and the great time we had.

Reviewed on 7/31/2016

From the Mother of the Bride's perspective....Marsha and Abby were lifesavers or wedding savers!!! I appreciated their attention to details and money saving ideas. Marsha uses common sense and creative ideas to create a lovely wedding.Abby helped us get through an evening... Read More fraught with weather and power issues. I will always be grateful for this terrific team!

2016-07-31T13:44:30 Response from the vendor

Melody, Thank you so much for your kind review! In times like the night of your daughter's wedding everyone feels so helpless. All anyone could do was keep you informed (the best we could), look for ways to make the best of the situation (light... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/24/2016 Jean T

If it weren't for Marsha and The Event Host team I would have just given up and eloped! I thought that I could plan my own wedding with my Mom, family, and friends but it just wasn't going anywhere. I called Marsha after reading the great reviews on The Knot and it was the... Read More PERFECT DECISION to hire her. Marsha and her team were WORTH EVERY PENNY (and more) by helping me have big impact at a lesser cost, being creative (the swinging flowers were the best), showing up for meetings on time, making my Mother ecstatic, making my Dad cry with joy, and covering me when one vendor tried to "add a little something" to my invoice. Marsha even sent me notes regularly on what to expect each month and how we were doing on our timeline. My friends from New York couldn't believe it - not only was my wedding beautiful, but Marsha's team was all over the place handling EVERYTHING! After the wedding, Marsha followed up, and, when she discovered that a scarf left behind belonged to my aunt, she gladly packed it, shipped it, and included a nice note. She had a team of four at my 275-person wedding and each team member was FANTASTIC! Marsha and the Event Host team are INCREDIBLE and you should hire them. Don't wait. I'm serious. They are that good!

2016-07-24T15:07:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your confidence in me and the "team". It is not just The Event Host team, but your team of professionals; the florist, the venue, the band, hair and make up all make up a team that works together for you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Brandy H

My fiancé and I found The Event Host as a preferred vendor at the Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden’s. We reached out to Marsha, met her for a cup of coffee, and decided INSTANTLY to hire her! Marsha was organized, dedicated and truly excited to be a part of our big day! We had two... Read More things that were important to us – photos and cake. Marsha helped us find the perfect baker and a great photographer. Our friends still talk about our cake! Marsha thought of so many things that I never would have remembered and she did so many extra things as part of her service! She also has a great team and instead of the 3-person team promised (we had over 300 guests) she brought 4! Marsha really took the time to understand what we were looking for and what would work best! What I loved most about The Event Host team is that they all had a genuine excitement for us, our wedding, and our marriage! Marsha laughed and cried with me, and mentored my fiancé and I in planning our big day! If you want an organized, knowledgeable and passionate wedding planner, hire Marsha and The Event Host team!

2016-07-24T14:59:22 Response from the vendor

Amy, you are so easy to work with! I will miss out "meetings". But it is good to know Mr. Gregor will be taking good care of you!! All the Best!!

Reviewed on 5/26/2016 amy s

Marsha and her team were fabulous from start to finish! We had difficulty deciding on a venue and Marsha was supportive and gave a lot of great guidance from the get go. When we finally settled on a venue that was in a city she hadn't done an event in, on a VERY LONG pier none... Read More the less Marsha was immediately up for the challenge. She worked long and hard to make a less than ideal ceremony area beautiful, designed a gorgeous reception area and ran her tail off throughout it all to make sure I was oblivious to any hiccups along the way. We had a lot of unique requests that she made work for us and within our budget . And above most all she kept me sane and relaxed throughout the process. In addition her amazing husband managed to keep a rowdy bunch of groomsmen in line (which is the first time I have seen them behave at any wedding I have ever been to). I would recommend Marsha/Barry and her team to anyone :) Thank you for an amazing wedding experience, we couldnt have asked for anything better.

2016-05-30T11:33:00 Response from the vendor

You and your family have become a part of our family. You were a beauitful bride on the inside as well as the outside. And the pier was beauitful after we finished. I can't wait to see the professional pictures!!

Reviewed on 5/22/2016 jackie m

Marsha and her team are irreplaceable - hire her! She made my wedding dream come true by handling everything. From wedding crashers (that Marsha politely asked to leave), to rain (Marsha had matching umbrellas for everyone), to wiping off every seat (when it quit raining just... Read More before my outdoor wedding), to the decor. The decor, WOW, it looked great! Marsha planned it with me so we had discussed and agreed on all and I knew what to expect, but she had a few "extras" and the way she pulled it together - AWWESSSOME. You brides need to get you some Marsha and The Event Host! We love you Marsha, welcome to our family!

2016-09-08T13:05:30 Response from the vendor

It was my great pleasure to offer you a few surprises - and it was stunning!

Reviewed on 5/04/2016 kari r

We were so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with Marsha Pruitt and The Event Host. Marsha and her team were extremely professional and provided quality customer service. They went above and beyond the call of duty. It's because of Marsha and her team that we had a... Read More wedding weekend for all the family to talk about for some time! Marsha helped with decorations, linens, flowers, favors, etc. for the ceremony and reception. With one phone call, Marsha handled it all! Within weeks, she put together a portfolio of lovely flowers, décor, drapes, etc., and we knew we were in good hands. We received wonderful feedback from family and friends on how lovely, professional, and creative the decorations were...especially the flowers and bouquets! Most importantly, Marsha made us feel apart of her family, and made sure we were taken care of. We have already recommended The Event Host - Marsha Pruitt to our friends!

Reviewed on 4/25/2016

Not free, but ONE GREAT VALUE! When my daughter got engaged in October of 2015, she asked me to use my executive search experience to lead her wedding team. I interviewed three (3) wedding planners and chose Marsha Pruitt, The Event Host. The others looked good online but were... Read More not responsive, didn’t have a team, and were not peer recognized in Charlotte. Marsha is all that and more. I knew when I met Marsha that she would be perfect for my daughter Angie, me, and all our guests. When I met her that rainy messy day, she had a beautiful logo embroidered bag and umbrella, professional documents, forms and brochure, and she listened to what I wanted for my daughter. She replayed what she had heard, and then shared how she would deliver. This classy lady was the planner for me! Marsha facilitated every meeting with the multiple vendors she introduced me to and made sure that each was clear on what I wanted. She protected me and my money throughout the process. Since my daughter was out of state and could not easily come to Charlotte, Marsha arranged online meetings around her schedule and thankfully, listened well to what my daughter wanted and made her comfortable during the process. My friends and family kept asking me if I was stressed over the 275 person wedding, and thanks to Marsha, I wasn't. Planning was painless because Marsha did all the dirty work while pampering me. She was by my side every step of the way, helped me create the initial budget, guided me to the right venue (and steered me away from one), introduced me to a great stationery person, arranged an after-hours food tasting around my daughter’s schedule, designed the look and feel of the day, set the props and décor, managed the details, and had a team of four people on site all day. Marsha made sure that dad and I had a moment with our daughter before she departed for the honeymoon and her final words said it all, “Thanks momma - for Marsha and this perfect night!” If you want a fabulous stress free wedding for your daughter, Marsha is perfect for you. She’s not free but The Event Host offers GREAT VALUE.

Reviewed on 4/20/2016 Shanna G

The Event Host is an 11 on a 10 scale! I had 9 months to work with Marsha and her team and can only wish I had hired her sooner. I chose two vendors on my own (before hiring Marsha) and you guessed it, they were both a problem on my wedding day. The historic place I reserved... Read More for my bridesmaids and I to be pampered on my wedding day? They weren't open the morning of my wedding and didn't answer my frantic calls. Marsha made arrangements and took care of everything. Then, the DJ I hired had a flat tire on the way to the wedding and no spare tire. Marsha sent a team member to pick him up and help him set up for the reception. I didn't event know until after the wedding. Marsha has a team of experts at The Event Host who were fantastic at my wedding design, the planning, negotiations with vendors, and flawless effort on my wedding day. With all the reminder emails, texts, and phone calls I was never concerned. Too bad my good friend didn't hire The Event Host. She went to pick up her wedding license and had to return at a later date because she came too early to be eligible. Not me. Marsha sent me a note with details of when to go, where to go, how much it would cost, and that I needed cash. That kind of detail and experience is priceless. If you want a good relationship with a great planner who has a wealth of experience, then hire Marsha and The Event Host team!

2016-09-08T13:03:58 Response from the vendor

And 9 months was plenty of time to design and plan because of your vision! Thanks so much for the review.

Reviewed on 3/02/2016 Mary P

Marsha was my lifeboat! I love the lake and the water and, of course, had my wedding lakefront. The first important lesson I learned from my wedding is that there is no way to to ever do everything well without professional help. Believe me, I tried. I was at my wit's end when I... Read More hired The Event Host and immediately Marsha was there with me everystep of the way. She and her team really know what they're doing. Even my venue coordinator commented on how well The Event Host team performed! Marsha was always quick to respond and sent me regular reminders of what she was doing and important things I needed to do next, like pick up my wedding license. I loved the amount of helpful and clear communication and really appreciated that she could work mostly with text and email. Marsha recommended many great vendors for me and helped me make good decisions based on my priorities while not pressuring me to choose any specific vendor. She was adaptable and made changes quickly when I changed my mind or direction. Marsha kept me informed on everything, kept me on time at my wedding, and during the reception became a personal escort taking my husband and I from table to table. I could hardly believe that she made sure I had time to talk personally to all 175 guests. Since my husband and I work during the day, Marsha was flexible with meeting times and as promised, she kept us on budget. You cannot go wrong choosing quality vendors and when it comes to wedding designers, Marsha and The Event Host team ARE THE BEST!

2016-09-08T13:01:30 Response from the vendor

And you two were the LOVEBOAT! You worked with me like hand in glove and made it a great experience for me!

Reviewed on 1/21/2016 Maria G

I met a lot of vendors and wedding planners. Then, my venue told me they hand a wedding planner on staff. I later discovered that they only coordinated events at the venue and would make sure I was going to follow the rules but were no help in picking invitations, wedding theme... Read More and color, my wedding dress, bridesmaids dresses, coordinating the arrival of vendors, figuring out how to handle my twice divorced parents, etc. I needed a coordinator and designer. Along came The Event Host team and Marsha Pruitt by referral from a girlfriend's mom. Marsha did EVERYTHING needed to make my wedding awesome! Marsha was organized, responded to me quickly, had an incredibly well trained team and even met my future mother-in-law one on one to smooth over a family issue that was creeping into my big day. Marsha has great skills and contacts and a professional team but more important to me than anything - a passion for service. Marsha had 10 weddings during the time I worked with her yet I felt like I was the only girl in Charlotte getting married. I worked with her for 3.5 months yet feel like I've known her for 20 years. If you think you need wedding help you should call marsha now!

2016-10-03T12:38:41 Response from the vendor

You are so sweet! Thank you for your kind words. I am surprised you counted the weddings I did, but it has been a very busy year for The Event Host and as you know, I give it my best. I really loved working with... Read Less Read More

The real deal

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Felicia T

Marsha and her team are the real deal. We used her as our day-of coordinator, so we worked closely for a month. Marsha will keep in contact via email with you till you feel comfortable with her level of knowledge dealing with your wedding. She works hard to keep the bride calm... Read More and collected. Her team works hard to execute your vision for your reception while you enjoy your ceremony. Marsha does so much to make your day perfect but her services are also very reasonably priced. It's hard to hand over your wedding vision to someone but now-a-days you have to so that once you reach your reception everything is ready to go and Marsha is your person for that!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 janie p

The Event Host Saved My Sanity! I knew in 5 minutes that I would hire Marsha as our wedding designer and planner. My BF and I searched the Internet and looked at over 30 different wedding planners, tried to meet with a couple of them, and didn't like their approach on the... Read More phone. One was trying to tell me what my wedding should be like without asking me any questions! Then, we met Marsha by phone. She was so easy to talk to that we agreed to meet face to face. She immediately put me at ease, got to know us as people, and helped us prioritize what was most important within 10 minutes. She showed us examples of her work for couples with similar budgets, guest count, and desires. She helped us sketch a design, choose colors, and told us next steps at that first meeting! Marsha clearly outlined her services right off the bat without any strings attached. Marsha and I became real friends and our wedding went off without a hitch. Update: Turns out a couple of things went wrong, but Marsha and two other team members spent 11+ hours on our wedding day making sure everything was handled behind the scenes. We could not have pulled off our wedding without Marsha who saved my sanity! My only regret is that we didn't hire her to manage the rehearsal dinner too!

Reviewed on 9/12/2015 Elaine C

I absolutely LOVED the Event Host team! They were A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. They gave me and my wedding the care and sensitivity I needed. Both my fiance and I have divorced parents which created a lot of stress and complexity in our wedding arrangements. Our guests are still talking... Read More about how beautiful it was and how The Event Host team took care of us all. The personal attention was worth a million bucks! Thank you Marsha!

Reviewed on 9/05/2015 jamie n

You MUST get Marsha for your wedding! I knew I wanted a planner and was about to hire one when I attended a wedding that Marsha designed and coordinated. Her team was on top of everything. Then my girlfriend told me about all that Marsha did "behind the scenes" and I decided to... Read More talk to her - then I hired her. I'm so glad I did! She helped me design a program, thought of everything from breath mints to repair kit to refreshments for my bridal party during photographs. I could immediately tell that Marsha didn't want a client, she wanted a relationship - one where she knew me well enough to make the wedding perfect for me. Just one example was when my mother-in-law to be left her medication in the limo. Marsha smoothly delayed the ceremony (just a little) while a team member tracked down the limo at another location, retrieved the medication, and got it back in time for my mother-in-law to take before she was seated. Incredible service. Marsha and The Event Host are an AWESOME TEAM and I highly recommend!

2016-05-30T11:30:21 Response from the vendor

What a wonderful wedding! You and your wedding party made it easy to do my work. Your family saw every important event all night and I know that was so important to you. Thank you for letting me be apart of your wedding day.

Reviewed on 9/01/2015 Ali B

I am so glad I met Marsha at a local wedding show! I got her card and intended to make an appointment. The next week my venue recommended her company The Event Host as the best in the Charlotte region and next, my baker did the same! Marsha seemed to effortlessly design my... Read More beautiful wedding, kept my Mom and Dad happy with an updated budget, planned my details perfectly, and delivered FLAWLESSLY on my wedding day. Marsha took care of me and the entire wedding party, and had emergency supplies at the ready - she made me feel special and pampered. There seems to be plenty of wedding planners in Charlotte but I wanted the BEST. I wanted the one that would listen to my needs, help me stay on budget, allow my groom to be involved, and could handle any people, vendor, or logistics problems. Marsha IS that planner! I thought I deserved the best (and I got her). You do too. Hire Marsha!

2016-01-22T18:36:08 Response from the vendor

Thank your for you kind words. i loved working with you and your family. it was a great wedding and I know you are going to have a great life.

Reviewed on 9/01/2015

I am sooooo glad I met Marsha at a wedding show! I got her card and intended to set an appointment to meet. The next week my venue recommended her company The Event Host as the best in town, and next, my baker did too. Marsha IS the best designer and planner in Charlotte with... Read More incredible vision and design skills. She held well-organized meetings (checklist included) making me comfortable that everything was on track, and she has a well trained, friendly onsite team. Marsha quickly designed a beautiful wedding, kept my Mom and Dad happy with budget updates, planned the details perfectly, and delivered FLAWLESSLY on my wedding day. Marsha took care of me and the entire wedding party, and had emergency supplies at the ready - she made me feel special and pampered. There seems to be plenty of planners in Charlotte, but I wanted the BEST. I wanted the one that would listen to my needs, help me stay in budget, allow my groom to be part of the process, and could handle any problems on my wedding day. Marsha IS that planner. I thought I deserved the best and I got her. You do too. Hire Marsha!

2015-09-01T20:55:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much. I am so glad we could help you make your dream come true. I am so glad you are so happy!

Reviewed on 7/20/2015

I spent hours browsing websites and trying to determine if I really needed a wedding planner. Let me save you some time - if you're spending tens of thousands of dollars, you need a designer and coordinator, someone who knows the business to manage all the vendors, family... Read More members, and with a great eye to help you create a perfect design. I reached out to wedding several planners and The Event Host and Marsha stood out immediately (some of the others NEVER got back). We had our first meeting in less than 24 hours and Marsha quickly revealed her organization and expertise as she helped Dave and me come to agreement on priorities, match it to our budget and set a path for next steps. I was amazed at how much time Marsha invested in making my day perfect. Marsha offered vendor suggestions (without being pushy) and used a vendor showcase approach to help me choose the right vendor in each category - it was like a personal concierge! All my friends have recently been in weddings and everyone kept saying "you're so calm!". My response was, "I have an amazing designer and coordinator. She's proven her value at every step." Marsha connected with me the morning of my wedding, checked in on me throughout the day, protected me from things that didn't go just right, and handled all the details. I'm CONFIDENT she would do the same for you, HIRE HER!