The Falls Event Center, Roseville

Roseville, CA

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

The Falls Event Center, Roseville

The Falls Event Center, Roseville offers a stunning buildings fully landscaped with many waterfall features throughout the grounds. Our facility extends unique possibilities for quaint or extravagant weddings up to 400 guests with indoor and outdoor availability. The newly opened building offers brides an elegant simplicity with muted colors that allows a versatile back drop to show case your special decorations and theme. Our building include gorgeous bridal suites, a fun game rooms for the groom, a waterfall courtyard and additional rooms for enlarging your reception area, photo booths, or childcare.

Ballroom

240 Conference Center Dr., Roseville, CA (916) 560-1945
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Sunny D

We had our engagement party at the Falls Event Center in Roseville for 250 people in April. The venue is stunning, from the floor to the lighting. I was also very happy with the staff, they went above and beyond to make our engagement party wonderful.

2017-05-04T15:36:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts! The party was just gorgeous. We loved having you, and we hope to stay in touch!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Ashley V

This venue was incredible! It was elegant and so beautiful. The staff was so nice, and I loved working with Cathy. I loved that we git the entire building. The kids loved the theater room. The Groomsmen loved their guy's room with the pool table, bar, and big screen TVs. The... Read More bridal suite was so pretty, and made for some incredible getting ready photos. I loved that there was a room attached to the bridal suite. It was large enough for all of us girls to get ready in and to hang out in there. The only thing that I wasn't too happy with, was the IT people. They were kids that didn't know how to get music to play in the room we were all getting ready in. But I made a phone call to Cathy, and she was on it and got the issue fixed right away! Overall, I absolutely loved it here, and would do it again!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 karen m

Venue was absolutely beautiful! We loved the tall ceilings and the clean, crisp walls. We had a few communication issues and promises that were not fulfilled, so if you're looking to book this venue, double, triple, quadruple check everything!