The Fancy Cake Box

We will deliver up to 3 hours away. Delivery fees will appy

Silver Lake Road, Au Sable Forks, NY We will deliver up to 3 hours away. Delivery fees will appy (518) 396-6360

Reviewed on 1/22/2018 Andrea K

A Lake Placid Wedding dream made perfect. If your looking to have the perfect centerpiece for your Lake Placid wedding, Mary Anne should be your first choice. The Fancy cake box specializes in custom cakes of all shapes and sizes for any Adirondack event. The Fancy Cakebox makes... Read More delicious, beautiful event cakes from elegant white wedding perfection to crazy 3D shaped designs. I even saw she was able to make a Jest ski with rider and dog toboot. The cake she created for my son was a LEGO dream cake, filled with loose M&M's no less. So in short if I were getting married in Lake Placid and needed a Lake Placid Cake Designer I would hire The Fancy Cake Box without hesitation. First Class professional service from start to finish. Second to none, defenetly the best Cake Designer in the Adirondacks.

Reviewed on 12/02/2017 Katie D

The Fancy Cake box was a joy to work with from testing day to delivery on wedding day. The cake was amazing and I can't wait to taste the top again on our anniversary. Mary Ann was professional and easy to bounce ideas off of. She have her suggestions while still trying to meet... Read More my unique needs. I would highly recommend using her for your event!

2017-12-02T15:15:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review. I enjoyed creating with you both! I'm glad you enjoyed your cake as I had fun making it. My best to you always, Mary Ann

Reviewed on 11/11/2017 Yee L

Maryann was excellent to work with! She was very professional and accommodating. You can tell how much time and energy she puts into each one of her cakes. Most of all you can see how much she enjoys making these masterpieces. She is truly very talented. We could not have asked... Read More for a more beautiful cake. We basically didn't have to worry about anything once it was in her hands. We cannot wait to dig into the top layer on our 1 year anniversary. Thanks so much Maryann!

2017-12-02T15:26:17 Response from the vendor

What a joy it was to work with you both in creating your wedding cake and flavors; great choices! Your cake was not only stunning, it was challenging, making it a great learning experience for me. Had it not been for the red origami flowers... Read Less Read More