Is this your business? claim it now

The Finishing Touch Flowers, LLC

Fredericksburg, VA

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Plants, Vases, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

215 Kings Hwy, Fredericksburg, VA (540) 371-3546

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Lindsey P

My flowers were beautiful! Theresa was so nice, friendly, helpful, and flexible throughout it all and very responsive even when she was out of the office.

Gorgeous flowers and great service

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Kristine J

Finishing Touch did an awesome job with my wedding flowers. I just had them do my bouquet and the centerpieces. Theresa was super friendly, and very up-front about the cost of different flowers and offered suggestions for ways to bring costs down, which I really appreciated. I... Read More corresponded with her mostly through email, and the final product was exactly what I imagined. My bouquet of wildflowers was gorgeous, and even the photographer said it was one of the best bouquets she's seen.

Painted Bouquet

Reviewed on 7/22/2013 Ashley M

My bridesmaids bouquets were beautiful, I did 3 long stem yellow roses with babies breath but my bouquet I ordered a large group of Calla Lilly's. They painted them white because they had a yellow tint to them. Thankfully my bridesmaids went back in and made them fix it - they... Read More added white roses but the fact that they had to fix it bothers me.

Review for The Finishing Touch Flowers, LLC

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Emily M

Ms. Brandt is the best in the area because she grows most of her own flowers and has an extensive knowledge of all flora as well as plenty of experience in the business. She is truely and artist and creates beautiful arrangements. She is very willing to work within any... Read More budget.