Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Vases, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Arrangements

Overland Park, KS Kansas City area (913) 972-0752

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Molly D

Flowers came out exactly how I envisioned. Very easy to work with even from out of town and long-distance meetings. Had no issue with last minute additions. I would recommend her to any friend getting married in KC!

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Jamie L

Erica was wonderful! She is incredibly sweet and her flowers are BEAUTIFUL. I showed her a few photos of what I liked and she completely understood my style. The center pieces, bouquets, and other displays were so gorgeous and tons of my guests commented specifically on the... Read More flowers from the day. My bouquet even made it through 3+ hours of photography outside on a summer day with a heat index of 110!!!

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Theresa G

We have selected Erika for all three of our daughters weddings. She was fabulous from helping us select flowers, to the beautiful designs and the extraordinary finished product! All three times she exceeded our expectations! Highly recommend the Flower Girl!

Reviewed on 2/20/2017 Taylor W

Erica was amazing. We were beyond impressed with her ability to create the most beautiful and impressive bouquets and arrangements. My bridal bouquet brought my Mom to tears and it was everything I had described wanting. She is extremely talented and knows the business well. She... Read More stayed within our budget and was very helpful. I would highly recommend her to anyone getting married. Thank you Erica!!

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Whitney P

Erica did wonderful! She was so nice and really helped me figure out what was going to look the best as well as be in my price range. I would recommend her to everyone!!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Paula E

Erica captured our vision perfectly! The bridal bouquet was spectacular and the flower arrangements at the reception were stunning! Erica was a joy to work with and we will definitely work with her again!!!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Katy W

If beautiful flowers are the jewelry of the wedding celebration then Erica Smail-Carlisle, owner of The Flower Girl is the jeweler extraordinaire because she graced the wedding party and reception with the most beautiful, fragrant flowers. We gasped when we entered the... Read More reception space because if was just magical. The arrangements were creative, soft and elegant. She listened to the brides ideas then transformed them into the perfect decorations for the tables. Erica is a delight to work with as she is patient and professional as well as an artist in florals. Days later, I have some of the arrangements at home. The smell of gardenias and stock are fragarant reminders of the beautiful wedding. Thank you Erica!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Melanie F

I would definitely recommend The Flower Girl to all KC area brides! Erica was such a joy to work with! I came to her with what little ideas I had, and she seemed to know exactly the look I was going for. My flowers were absolutely gorgeous and I really couldn't have been... Read More happier. Thank you Erica for making my wedding flower dreams come true!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Jen Y

The Flower Girl did an amazing job! The flowers were gorgeous. She was super easy to work with and everything was done perfectly!

Reviewed on 7/16/2016 Mike D

Erica's flowers brought great joy and beauty to our wedding day. We met with The Flower Girl once, gave her free reign on flowers and colors and simply let her do her magic. Tears filled my eyes when I entered the reception room. Each centerpiece was its own heavenly garden.... Read More The wedding bouquets sang with joy. Erica's gracious personality, competent business skills and floral expertise kept us within our budget and worry free though out the planning process. Her execution on the wedding day was flawless. Neighbors and friends have asked " Who did your flowers? They were SO beautiful." The Flower Girl will always do our flowers.

Reviewed on 7/15/2016 Robyn B

Erica is extremely talented and professional. We loved every second with her. She has a beautiful office that she works with out of her home. Her friendly and personable demeanor makes her extremely easy and enjoyable to work with. She gave a throughout estimate and was very... Read More flexible when we made changes throughout the way. On the day of the wedding, she is very accommodating on helping set up, move flowers, and pick up rentals at the end of the night. Not to mention, the flowers and bouquets were beautiful. I would HIGHLY recommend The Flower Girl.

Reviewed on 5/09/2016 Kelly S

Erica was so easy to work with and my flowers were exactly what I have envisioned.

Best "Flower Girl" a Bride could ask for

Reviewed on 10/24/2015

Erica couldn't be sweeter or more helpful and attentive! She has the cutest consulting room in her home and is professional and kind. And Erica knows flowers! To top it off she was wearing a floral blouse and taking meticulous notes on an iPad with a floral case. So fun! She's... Read More everything I want in a florist.

Gorgeous!

Reviewed on 9/23/2015 Kathleen M

Our flowers were simply stunning. Erica exceeded my expectations for what I envisioned my flowers to look like. She completely grasped what I wanted and went above and beyond for my wedding. I couldn't have asked for a better florist! Such beautiful arrangements!

A true gem!

Reviewed on 8/24/2015 Cindy S

Erica is a gem! After my initial consultation with her, I didn't even look elsewhere. Erica is very talented, sweet, professional and listens to exactly what you want. Erica made all the flowers for our wedding party, decorations for the church and rental centerpieces for our... Read More venue. She was a lifesaver because we were not able to get into the venue to decorate until the morning of the wedding. Erica was at the church to help with flowers before pictures and then she set up the centerpieces at the venue at a very reasonable cost. Erica was very easy to work with and I received many comments on how gorgeous the flowers were. I am having them professionally preserved so I can enjoy them forever!

Reviewed on 7/25/2015 Elizabeth O

Erica gave me exactly what I was dreaming of and more. She did an amazing job and everyone at the wedding, including the other vendors, were complimenting her work all night. My bridal bouquet was gorgeous and the bridesmaids bouquets were stunning. The colors were bright and... Read More beautiful and I felt she spent extra time finding the most vibrant blooms. I have already told my husband that when he gets me flowers in the future to have her remake my bridesmaids bouquet. I could not have been happier.

Everything was fantastic!

Reviewed on 7/15/2015

My sister bought flowers from The Flower Girl for her wedding and sent me her way for my own wedding and I couldn't have been happier! I had an out of town wedding and was going to be taking my flowers with me the day before and she had everything ready for me by 7am the day I... Read More was picking them up and also had a spray bottle that really worked wonders on the flowers if they were looking sad. I also started out with more flowers and ended up only with the bouquets for the bridal party and not once did she make me feel guilty or like I wasn't worth her time. The flowers were absolutely stunning!! I do not know flowers very well and all I did was show her a picture of what I thought was pretty and what I ended up with was exactly that if not prettier. I would recommend and have recommended The Flower Girl to anyone!!

Beautiful Flowers and excellent service

Reviewed on 7/10/2015

Great communication and flawless coordinating of wedding flowers. The bouquets were fresh, beautiful and appropriate for the venue and size of wedding. I highly recommend the Flower girl. We were very satisfied with every thing about the service.

The Flower Girl

Reviewed on 7/10/2015 Brenna A

The Flower Girl was super easy and fun to work with. I gave her my ideas and she made them even better. Even though my wedding wasn't filled with tons of flowers, I received so many compliments on them...not to mention my beautiful bouquet. I would recommend The Flower Girl to... Read More any bride. She really made my dream wedding a reality!

Amazing!!

Reviewed on 6/29/2015 Maggie N

The Flower Girl was an amazing vendor and provided the most beautiful flowers for my wedding day! They were gorgeous and everything I asked for/wanted. Erica of The Flower Girl listened to our desire for wedding flowers and then used her artistic abilities (with our permission)... Read More to provide us with beautiful bouquets, bouts, table arrangements, and altar arrangements. She did a fabulous job and I would definitely recommend using her for your special day!

Perfect!

Reviewed on 6/23/2015 Kristen P

Erica was amazing. She didnt need very much direction and my flowers were perfect. I got so many compliments on eveything. My bridal bouquet was gorgeous and my bridesmaids bouquest were as well - the girls loved them!

Fantastic Flowers

Reviewed on 11/04/2014 Jessica C

The flowers for our wedding were everything we imagined. Erica was so helpful in listening to our ideas and bringing them to life. She had everything down to every last detail and was so easy to work with. We definitely trusted Erica to do our flowers and they came out... Read More absolutely gorgeous! We’d definitely recommend her!

The Flower Girl

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Allison M

After seeing the flowers at a friend's wedding I was in, I remember thinking how elegant, beautiful and classy the flowers were. When it came time to choose the flowers, I knew exactly who I wanted to be the mastermind! The quality of both service and flowers was nothing short... Read More of PERFECTION! I can't begin to count how many guests approached me to find out where the flowers came from. After the wedding, looking through pictures, it was obvious that the flowers were the real deal! From a bride who was not big into flower details, the flower girl sure did make me a believer! I wish for every bride and groom the quality, value and beauty that The Flower Girl brings. She is truly and simply the best!

Gorgeous, unique and affordable

Reviewed on 10/25/2014 Megan F

My husband and I feel so fortunate to have worked with Erica on the flowers for our wedding. ALL of the flowers from the large arrangements, bouquets, down to the boutonnieres/corsages were absolutely stunningly beautiful. Not only were the flowers gorgeous in person, but... Read More they look amazing in photos! Erica is so personable and easy to work with, she sincerely cares about YOUR vision for the wedding and doesn't try to push you into purchasing more than you need/are asking for. Erica's services were also very affordable, we were able to get all flowers and centerpieces for the wedding for $300 under our budget :) We can not thank Erica enough for creating the perfect, romantic, Fall wedding atmosphere of our dreams.

Understood my vision!

Reviewed on 9/29/2014 Lauren G

Erica was a pleasure to work with and was very easygoing and eager to please. She seemed to immediately understand my vision and style, and had great ideas and answers to any questions I had. Everything with her was so easy, and I knew I had nothing to worry about when it came... Read More to my flowers on the big day! She was wonderful and the flowers looked beautiful!