The Flower Hat

Bozeman, Big Sky, Billings, Select WY Areas

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup

80085 Gallatin Road, Suite G, Bozeman, MT Bozeman, Big Sky, Billings, Select WY Areas (406) 591-2414

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Tracy O

Julio was an absolute joy to work with! From start to end, he was 100% responsive to my emails, completely understood my vision, and was able to work within my budget. I showed Julio a few inspiration photos and he delivered the perfect flowers for our wedding: romantic,... Read More ethereal, and in a color palette that complemented all of our details. I was completely blown away after receiving my bouquet tied with delicate silk ribbons and loved the centerpieces and greenery garlands that he designed for our reception. If you are looking for a gifted artist to provide beautiful flowers for your wedding or event, I whole-heartedly recommend The Flower Hat!!

Kirkham & Co = Wedding of your dreams!

Reviewed on 11/14/2015

My husband and I had a beautiful outdoor wedding in Bozeman, Montana that was brought to life by Kirkham & Co! Not only were they incredibly efficient and enjoyable to work with, but the arrangements they created looked exactly like the photos I showed them of what I wanted --... Read More but even brighter! They were such a joy, and the best part is, everyone who has worked with them will say the same. This is a dream team of happy humans who love what they do!

AMAZING FLORAL and SERVICE!!

Reviewed on 11/08/2015

Having been a floral designer myself, the one thing I didn't want for our wedding were generic flowers that looked like every single other wedding since 1985. The other thing I didn't want were flowers that completely broke the bank. Julio was INCREDIBLE with matching up the... Read More needs for our wedding, the artistry, the delivery, staying within our our budget, and creating outstanding floral arrangements that looked like they came out of a high-end bridal magazine. He also listened to us and created pieces that artistically represented EXACTLY what we were going for. Again, I'm a former floral designer, so this was a tall order. His attention to detail was incredible and he was a joy to work with during the stressful wedding day. I would highly recommend Julio of Kirkham and Company to anyone who wanted GORGEOUS flowers and a terrific guy to work with.

Kirkham and Co.

Reviewed on 11/08/2015 Jordan F

Julio is AMAZING. He makes your ideas come to life (even if you don't know what you want). He was great about working with my mom's budget and the flowers were absolutely beautiful. You definitely get what you pay for, and you will not be disappointed! I will recommend Kirkham... Read More and Co. to everyone! :)

Flowers

Reviewed on 11/06/2015

Julio is absolutely, hands down, one of the best, most talented people I know. He's very patient with his clients, especially for people like me who are not entirely sure what they want at first. He helps guide you to your flower destination, and all a long the way he makes you... Read More feel very comfortable and happy - like an old friend would :) He works well within your budget also, which is always a plus. I will miss chatting with Julio on a daily basis. Julio you ROCK!! Beth