The Focused Soul

Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Illinois, and world wide

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

68190 County Farm Rd, Sturgis, MI Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Illinois, and world wide (517) 462-1760

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Valerie T

Jenni was so fantastic to work with! Throughout the planning process and the engagement photos she was more than helpful! We loved our engagement photos and we can't wait to see her pictures from our big day! We would recommend The Focused Soul to everyone looking for a wedding... Read More photographer!!!

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Veronica K

I cannot recommend The Focused Soul and Jenni Hecht enough as a wedding photographer!! Book her if you can! She was so friendly, professional, and passionate about us as her clients, and we could tell she really cared about getting the best shots of us. We loved that she... Read More communicated efficiently with not just us, but with our bridal party and other vendors, and could take control and gather everyone to get the right shots, especially if there were specific pictures I wanted!. She took so many candid shots, and truly captured the beauty of the day- she got so many amazing shots, it was SO hard to choose exactly the ones we wanted displayed in our house! We loved working with Jenni, and we know you will too!

May Wedding

Reviewed on 6/01/2015 Anne W

We loved Jenni! She was awesome to work with. My husband and I are both fairly camera shy and her personality let us be so comfortable! Our package included our engagement pictures too, which was wonderful because we got to know her a little before our wedding day, since she... Read More was such a big part of it! I love Jenni's dreamy pictures and if I'm in the area, I'll be booking her for years to come. She's an amazing deal for the quality of person she is and the pictures she provides :)