The Fort Worth Club

Fort Worth, TX

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Eat. Drink. Be Married.

The historic Fort Worth Club boasts multiple elegant banquet rooms which can accommodate receptions of 50-500, including the grand Horizon ballroom, the more contemporary Top of the Town ballroom, and the intimate Grille dining room. No matter the size, your dream reception is here!

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Country Club, Historic Venue, Hotel, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning

306 W 7th St, Fort Worth, TX

Cannot say ENOUGH great things about the Fort Worth Club

Reviewed on 1/17/2014 Lindsey F

WOW! My new husband and I were floored by how amazing the Fort Worth Club was with our wedding. From the start, Meghan was a complete joy to work with...always there to answer questions and help. We knew from our first visit to the FWC and our tour with Meghan that this was... Read More exactly where we wanted our wedding reception. Gwen in the Inn at the Club hotel was phenomenal in helping us to book rooms for our weddings guest and was just a pure joy to be around every time we encountered her. She helped us with all our needs as my family was checking in and getting settled into their rooms...she always smiled and was so willing to bend over backwards for us. We loved her! Food and cake: it all was PHENOMENAL! We are a little over a week out from our wedding and our guests are STILL raving about the amazingly delicious steak and chicken, lobster bisque and all the yummy sides. The cake....oh the cake... I am extremely picky about cake and this was absolutely the BEST I had ever tasted in my life. I'm still dreaming of that amazing cake!! It also was not only delicious but beautifully designed by the pastry chef and myself. Gabby was our bridal captain during the entire reception and we loved her!! She was there to greet us right as we got off the elevator coming from the ceremony. She brought us a drink immediately and tended to our every need throughout the night to make sure my new husband and I had plenty of food, water and other beverages. She has such a kind spirit and the best smile. She even offered to help me navigate using the restroom in my giant dress. We loved her! Leaving at the end of the night, we were surprised with a basket of champagne and fruit to take to our honeymoon suite. The best part? They had packed up two slices of cake for us to take and enjoy later that night or next morning. It was such a perfect and thoughtful touch to send with us. We love the Fort Worth Club!!!

Reviewed on 6/11/2013 Jordan H

Best decision I made was to have the reception here. Great place, great cakes, fantastic linens, tables, chairs, and food. The BEST to work with. They do weddings and events so much that they have it down!

I love the Fort Worth Club!

Reviewed on 8/13/2012 Melanie Jane A

I used the Fort Worth Club as the venue for my wedding reception on May 19, 2012. Everything about the experience was wonderful! Everyone was so easy to work with, the space was beautiful, and everyone said the food was the best they have ever had at a reception!!! Our cakes... Read More were perfect, the buffet was beautiful, and the space was perfect for our 170 guests! I would definitely recommend this venue to any Fort Worth Bride-to-be! I would not have changed a single thing about our reception-thank you Fort Worth Club for making it a dream come true!!! :) xoxo Melanie-Jane

Best Reception Venue in Fort Worth

Reviewed on 6/12/2015 Ashley M

When first touring and deciding on wedding venues, we knew we wanted to have our reception somewhere that did everything for us to alleviate the stress of handling lots of moving parts. When we met with Melissa at the Fort Worth Club, I knew we found the perfect place. I can't... Read More say enough good things about the club- everything we wanted or asked for, they always said yes and were more than willing to go above and beyond our expectations. The service team is IMPECCABLE and the club itself is absolutely beautiful. It was the perfect spot for our classic and romantic themed wedding. I highly recommend.

Reviewed on 12/10/2012 Anggelhy L

Beautiful space and the staff super helpful!

No better venue in Texas

Reviewed on 8/28/2012 Kelli D

We had our wedding (115 people) at the end of June in the Top of the Town rooms at the FWC. We planned for 10 months, and the staff at FWC was phenomenal every step of the way. Meghan Defreeuw is an absolute dream and takes care of anything and everything you can possibly need.... Read More Two days before our wedding, the company that was supposed to steam our dresses cancelled on us and Meghan made sure to have a steamer brought to our room the day before the wedding. This is just one example (and we have many) of how she (as well as the rest of the staff) was willing to go above and beyond, regardless of the situation.The venue itself was gorgeous, the food delicious, and the staff an A+. My parents and in-laws loved working with the Club, and the guests (including Corey and me) who stayed there overnight at the Club hotel fell in love with "the inn." FWC was the epitome of convenience, class, and excellent service. Herein lies the genuine hospitality of the FWC - we are not, nor are our parents, members of the Club. Yet they still treated us as if we were VIPs who had been members for years. I can't say enough great things about the Fort Worth Club. They made our wedding day a dream come true - from the event planners to the bakery chef (Kelly!) to the catering staff to the wait staff and of course, our personal bridal attendant who took care of us all night long. The FWC is a steal for the value of service and quality of the packages that they offer. I'd recommend it every time and honestly don't think it can be beat in any category as a wedding venue.

Goetz/Blinn Wedding Reception-June 16, 2012

Reviewed on 8/01/2012 Kendall G

The Fort Worth Club was the best decision I made regarding my wedding venue. The service was top notch, the food was exceptional and the staff went above and beyond my expectations. Even a month later, we still have guest telling us how wonderful the reception site was, the... Read More friendliness of the staff and how amazing the food was. You won't be able to find the type of service, quality of food and exceptional service that the Fort Worth Club offers. I am truly still on cloud 9 from our wedding!

Perfect vendor all around

Reviewed on 4/05/2012 Lindsay R

The Fort Worth Club was the perfect place for us. They took care of everything, from the table linens to the menu cards, to the candy buffet. The staff was unpretentious and extremely courteous. My family loved staying at the Inn at the Club during the wedding weekend as... Read More well! Food was amazing, and for all you got, we thought the value was exceptional. Not to mention the Horizon room and Terrace is BEAUTIFUL! Classic Fort Worth wedding site.

Excellent experience!

Reviewed on 2/21/2012 Natalia P

Everything about the Fort Worth Club was wonderful. The events coordinator took care of every minor detail so that there was nothing for us to worry about. The food was absolutely delicious and beautifully displayed! The room was beautiful.

Amazing service!

Reviewed on 1/30/2012 Sawyer P

The Fort Worth Club was the best place we could have ever picked as a reception venue. The entire experience was amazing! The service at my wedding reception was top notch and could not have been beat! The food was amazing and we had a sit down dinner for 250 people and every... Read More steak was cooked to perfection. I could not have been more pleased!

Reviewed on 9/19/2011 lesley h

The FWC was wonderful. There was a little inconsistency as far as wedding coordinators go (went through two from February to September, and the third was being hired as my day approached), but the day of the wedding was flawless. Abbie (boss lady!) served as my coordinator and... Read More was wonderful and there through it all!! Food is fabulous, service is great, and the venue is beautiful. It is expensive, but like most things, you get what you pay for :)

Romantic and Perfect

Reviewed on 8/15/2011 Chloe B

The venue is so beautiful that decorations are just like icing on the cake. This all-included venue has the best food, beautiful cakes and service beyond imagination. They thought of every detail and made the night perfect so the groom and I could focus on each other.

The Fort Worth Club

Reviewed on 1/23/2011 Courtney J

The venue was an incredible place to hold my wedding reception. The food is incredible and the staff was well prepared for my large wedding (400+) Christina Tran, the wedding coordinator did a wonderful job in keeping me and my family in the loop and I was thrilled with the... Read More results!

Reviewed on 12/26/2010 Raechel F

Our reception turned out beautiful! We received so many compliments, including "best cake I've ever had" and "best reception I've ever been to." The food was great and the staff was very accommodating. I think our only complaint was the response time from the coordinator;... Read More many times it took a week or so to hear back- very frustrating! Overall though, everything was fantastic!

Review for Fort Worth Club

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Janey H

Gorgeous, classy, sofisticated, top rate service.