The Fountains Wedding and Conference Center

Salisbury, MD

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

The Perfect Place for The Perfect Day!

The Fountains Wedding & Conference Center reflects elegance and style. Our Grand Ballroom is classic in design, paired with our Garden Terrace you will be sure to impress. Allow us to help you create a true signature event... For the more intimate setting celebrate in our Sweetbay Room, the perfect spot for weddings and events up to 100 guests.

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Garden, Restaurant, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

1800 Sweet Bay Drive, Salisbury, MD (410) 749-5445

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Anna L

The venue is beautiful! I stayed at the nearby hotel to attend the ceremony and reception. Everything was very convenient. The food and service was excellent. The employees were friendly and helpful. I had a wonderful time there. I would recommend for brides looking for a... Read More unique, spacious and elegant venue.

Reviewed on 4/12/2018

I would recommend this venue to couples. I had my wedding at this venue. The room was decorated beautifully and the food and service was excellent. The staff helped me with my ceremony along with the planning process. I was especially thankful for the chef for making a dish that... Read More was for one of my guests who was gluten free despite the last minute add on. I was very pleased with the overall service and help for my wedding day.

Reviewed on 4/08/2018 Karen D

So since this venue is so close to us and my daughter and son in law got married there we decided to go see if Breann can pull off another flawless wedding for him just like she did for them. Walked in on our consultation day to find the same rude kid and his wife we got lucky... Read More enough to not have to work with the last time because of Breanna, but unfortunately she was no longer there, which saddens me because she was a breath of fresh air. These two on the other hand are rude the push you to do things they want you to do and eat what they think you should eat. They talk down to you like they are just better than you. Well I can take my daughter anywhere money is not an option it's the people I am giving it to that makes me think twice. No customer service, no listening they talk over you and the skinny girl maybe needs to eat she shakes so bad. But again, no Breanna so we will be taking our business elsewhere. They should understand that they can't sell nor talk to people they are trying to sell to cause they are arrogant and so rude. No Thank You.

Reviewed on 3/25/2018 Andrian S

AVOID AVOID!! Very dishonest and shady organization. We lost $3500 dollars because of how uncomfortable they made us feel. We had the venue only 5 months and had 3 different wedding coordinators in that time because of the crazy turnover. One was even fired for stealing money... Read More from brides and grooms. The owner was very disrespectful and became very angry and defensive when asked to address the situation. They will not work with you one bit. Save your money and go somewhere honest.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Susan R

My daughter and son in law had their wedding here. Since we lived out of town we never saw the venue except for photos on their website. As they say looks are deceiving!! The carpet in the ballroom had stains all over them like they have not been cleaned in years. The... Read More curtains also had stains on them. We had the chairs set up in the ballroom for the ceremony and had to pay an additional $400+ for chair covers as there were stains on every chair. You can't expect your guests to sit on chairs that were disgustingly dirty. The champagne toast (which we paid for) was never done, the food was being served before the bride and groom were announced. There was no organization among the staff. The owner and his son are very very rude!! All they are worried about is the almighty dollar. I know they have had a large turn around of sales people, as my daughter has gone through 3 or 4 of them, however, Breann did the best she could. The food was ok - nothing to write home about. Some of the guests were not even done eating when the servers were trying to take their plates away. We were told by the staff at the rehearsal that after the wedding we could take the party out to the Lagoon Bar as they are open usually till 1:00am and continue with our family and friends, however, they were having a party out there and if we wanted to stay had to pay $10 pp. Really!! Also beware if they have your credit card they will take it upon themselves to charge against it as they did with ours which they replied "oops sorry must of been a mistake. We asked the owner to credit the over $1400 charge back to our card immediately his response was - "call your bank and figure it out yourself." Really!! If you were thinking of this venue don't walk but run away. There are other venues out there that are more bridal friendly with better customer service. A very stressful day for all!

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Kristen M

I highly recommend The Fountains if you are planning the wedding of your dreams. The Ballroom is sophisticated and pristine. But what I loved the most about the venue is that my bridesmaids and I were able to get ready in their adorably decorated bridal salons. Sharing my day... Read More with my girls made it so memorable. They will even cater lunch while you get ready. I had my ceremony outside on the terrace under a canopy graced with a chandelier and it couldn't have been more picturesque. It was a very happy experience made perfect by the staff who wanted the best for me and my family.

Reviewed on 7/15/2016

My son and now daughter in law, recently held their reception at The Fountains. Every decor detail was perfect and the food and service were beyond what we imagined. The Fountains also hosted our rehearsal dinner the night before in a more casual dining room that was perfect... Read More for our 50 guests. The hotel next door was perfect for our out of towners.

The Perfect Wedding Day

Reviewed on 1/03/2015 Jessica S

With the help of the Fountains, my wedding day was absolutely flawless!! I did not hire a day of wedding planner, so I had a lot on myself and my family for setting up and making sure everything was ready to go. Breann made sure everything was set up exactly how I wanted it so... Read More everything was ready to go the day of. They took care of the last minute candle lighting (and I mean a lot of candles) and made sure the table settings were perfect for when guests arrived. We chose the buffet option and the food was amazing!!!! (I had the Seafood Newberg on our honeymoon and was disappointed because it did not even compare to what we had at our wedding!!) And to top it off- they surprised us with their new addition of colored lights on the ceilings during our first dance :-) We were totally amazed at what a difference it made and how they went the extra mile to accommodate my many requests and last minute changes. We had 175 guests from all over the country- many of who are very well established in their communities and said this was the most beautiful wedding they had been to.

Took My Breath Away

Reviewed on 12/15/2014

I recently had my wedding at the fountains, I am very picky and detailed I did a lot of the decor myself, My coordinator at the fountains was Breann, she took my vision and ran with it, it absolutely took my breath away when I came down the stairs and saw the room for the first... Read More time, she is amazing and helpful, you can always count on her to answer the phone and talk about anything she will do all she can to make sure your day is stress free and that is all I needed, she knew what I wanted and made it happen, Thank you thank you Breann you and the staff they were amazing and always on top of things, and the food was excellent, great Chef Too!

Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 7/26/2012 Katie S

Molly at the Fountains was amazing!! Our food was great-and they worked with us a LOT to fit into our budget. We all had a great time. :) Fantastic patio deck for pictures